Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
The New Edition of FlexEffect is Here!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:27 am      Reply with quote
That makes sense Claudia (especially for someone new to confuse results) - and applies to many products, not just Obagi.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:23 am      Reply with quote
No worries, Claudia. I know what to expect from Obagi and retina-a. I've read it gets bad before it gets better, so am waiting for the very bad part to happen and I am not there yet.
It's been 3 weeks, I think, and yes, I have redness and peeling but I am tough and my skin is
tough too. I never peeled before with retin-a no matter what % I was using. With the hydroquinone is a different story and now am peeling, which I think is good. I will be careful with the FlexEffect and start slow and read carefully the information, ask at the FE forum, etc.
Cooking Katy
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:02 am      Reply with quote
I am new to Flex Effect, although I have used facial exercises on & off for the last 12 years or so.

I am used to wearing gloves when holding the resistance moves (Eva Fraser FE et al). Today was my first complete run through of the Flex Effect DVD & the 30 exercises. I found it difficult to grip my skin without gloves. I am aware that wearing gloves can rough up the facial skin & make it a bit peely for a day or two when you start out , but can anyone advise if I should persevere without the gloves? Will it get easier to grip? Is it OK to wear gloves if that suits my workout strategy? Is there an advantage to using bare fingers to grip over gloved ones?

Also, I assume, that my face should be clean & free from grease before I start the exercises, although I could not find this "Get ready to exercise instruction" anywhere ( perhaps I have over-looked it).

It makes me feel uncomfortable stretching the skin with no lubricant on it. Maybe I just need to be brave. I did read Claudia said that her face often was greasy by the end of exercising & I too found this today.

When I did the cross-stretching (yes I know I did try everything this morning all one after the other, I know it was too much all at once, but I had the time & wanted to practice a complete run through ready for setting up a daily schedule next week with clear vision of what I had to do) my skin felt like it was having little burns in it each time I stretched, it was a bit scary. Has anyone else felt this sharp little pain? I am glad Deb & her daughter look so good & encourage "the leap of faith" because treating my skin like this was alarming.

I thought my face looked a bit baggy when I finished, but it has returned to normal now. I am looking forward to working on this system & giving it a fair shot to see what results can be achieved.

Regarding the packaging/delivery, which was discussed earlier in the thread. My books were well packed with bubble wrap inside the inner box, but some of the pages were creased, this looked more like a manufacturing hiccup nothing to do with transportation/postage. I can live with this, it is not so bad. According to the USPS tracking, the parcel has been jammed in Eureka CA, since the 18 March, but it arrived with me in Scotland on 27 March, while apparently still being in Eureka. Ah well, I said Eureka! when the postman delivered it to me & rushed off to rip it open in a state of great excitement.

It would have been good to have had the massage shown on the DVD too. I have printed off the directions & stuck them on my bathroom mirror to do try for the first time tonight before I go to bed. Being new to this whole set up, there is a lot to take in. I am sure the Flex Effect forum, when it finally gives me acknowledgment of registration, will be a fount of knowledge, help & assistance.

The DVD showing the exercises in addition to the book description, will, I am sure, encourage correct procedure. My thought would have been, how good it would be to have a DVD that lets you just sit before it & does the programme real time, instead of just doing the left or right hand side then saying do the same on the other side, when you have to hit the pause button (wet fingers, saliva, bugs eeek). I expect this is just because I am new to it,as I know from doing facial exercises in the past, that once you are up & running, & you have it off pat, you do not need to refer too often to the instructional material.So these thoughts were just my day one thoughts.

I also took Claudia's tip & coloured in the muscle in each diagram, to remind me which muscle I am trying to manipulate, great tip.

I'll keep you posted on how I progress - as progress I will, positive attitude always pays off Laughing

53 years old, dark hair (henna), Skindream Titanium, Tua Visos, Tua Tr'ends, Clarisonic, Stop, Slendertone face, Anti-aging LightStim, prof HF device, diamond microdermabrasion Timepeel, Safetox, every facial exercise programme ever developed!, Tanaka massage, facial oil lover - phew!
KatieKins
5% products discount

Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:11 pm      Reply with quote
ClaudiaFE wrote:
Hi Katie... I wonder why you would assume that I'm trying to make cheap shots at PT's? Probably my blunt answers when I'm trying to assist here quickly... and you don't know me well enough to get the way I "talk". Much like the PT, that studies various types of massage not taught in their programs, or myofacial release (MY FAVE)... Something like FlexEffect is often a welcomed form of extended ed by many PT's (at least that's what they tell us!)

We interviewed the PT... because SHE came to us with amazement as to what we offered base on what she had offered her own patients. We've actually heard this from many PT's. Many feel that their education, although qualifies them to practice legally, and often be covered by insurance, limits what they have to offer their clients. This is not to say they don't help people, or can't for that matter... But many have told us they are grateful to have an extra tool to assist their clients.

Also, when she was interviewed... which was almost 8 years ago, but new to youtube, people were scared to death of touching their face. Many here too! They wanted medical opinions. A PT has more clout than say, a beautician who's already in love with us....

As a person who has visited with many PT's in my lifetime, I've always been most impressed and best served by those that went out of mainstream. They are the ones that have a HUGE bag of tricks to treat their patients, and the ones I find who actually successfully resolve problems their clients are having.

Ex: When I broke my leg in the ankle joint, I needed extensive therapy to get back into toe shoes. (which even at that time was no longer a career option, but a hobby). The therapist I met with told me immediately based on her evaluation of the one foot that she felt we were really lucky with little work to do. That my range of motion was almost measuring at "normal"... It wasn't until my suggestion that perhaps she compare the range of motion of the recently broken side, to my other side... that her jaw hit the floor, she let out a huge demoralizing sigh that we had a TON of work to do... and that she didn't know where to start. She finally released me from therapy with little accomplished (treadmill, and bike, toe raises...), suggesting that perhaps I just go take some dance classes that she didn't know what else to do with me. End results: She based her success with my situation on some "average" that I don't physically experience, she was out of resources the second she started with me. And I hear this a lot. Now, I know she would have done more with me had she had the tools. She was an amazing caring person... Caring enough to admit she was out of options, and couldn't see taking the $$ for pretending that she was accomplishing anything with me. In the end, her bag of tricks would have done ME better if she had a better understanding of a dancer's need for their body, and what it must accomplish... and what we do to get there. And to digress further, I also now totally understand why so many women can't wear high heels. If my range of motion at that time represents "normal" MY GOD... I totally get thinking a high heeled shoe is a torture devise. For me they are often comfy. How weird!!!! My Flexability? considered way better than average. I wonder how a person can walk if they are as tight (or tighter)as I feel.

So, to get back on point, this is actually something we hear often from stroke victims as well as those with bells palsey... Their PT's helped them very little... and not for lack of trying.

Facial Exercises although quite beneficial as it turns out for some medical purposes (keep in mind we originally promote ourselves within the beauty industry, not even thinking about all the arenas we could function in) are not taught even in a PT environment. And most certainly not with the number of exercises that we have plus all the others out there.

Most recently, I went for PT for upper back pain after repetitive lifting of my twins. They also offered very little in the way of pain relief, and were very quick to turn me over to a "trainer" to show me how to do sit-ups and various exercises... in this case teaching exercises was completely inappropriate. I had a sever over use injury. Again, a total waste of time. They wouldn't even listen to my background knowledge. They just collected my co-pay and eewed and ahhed at how I knew how to do a proper sit up. They acted as though it takes others many sessions to learn how to do a sit up properly. In the end, some situations aren't served well with a cookie cutter approach.

That all said, my PT actually studies ballet, knows what I mean when I say I'm tight, but yes, I can touch my toes... and he's capable of manipulation that releases pain immediately and OMG..permanently... LOVE HIM!

I had not thought about a speech therapist evaluating our program... and if It might have any merit within their arena. But now that I have my little guys in speech therapy (damn their twin speak) that makes a lot of sense. I know a handful of them too. I'll have to check into that. Thanks...

Regarding the price. It's NOT your imagination. We had the lower price up as an introductory offer. The offer was supposed to close as of March 1, 2010. This was done because we knew we would have many 1st and 2nd edition customers that would appreciate the break, and we appreciate them. We also decided it would be nice and easier to manage by offering it to newbies as well. We rec'd many requests at the last minute if we could hold out for the next payday etc... and figured what the heck. So, we postponed the price increase. Sorry you weren't able to jump in on that.

I am VERY S-L-O-W-L-Y working on our facebook pages. If you're interested watch for contests where one can win a 2nd edition DVD for trysies!

Again, everyone, feel free to ask me directly about anything I'm talking about. I probably know better as to what I mean (even if I blew it in my communication style) than another interpretation of what I mean. Happy to try and address your concerns and questions.

Whew... that was a long one... catch you all later!

Claudia, thanks for the post it cleared a lot up for me. This is the third time I have tried to post a thank you, so maybe third time's a charm! It doesn't help that I am so computer challenged, it's painful.

There are so many in the medical/outside worlds that don't think much of exercise no matter the type. The more I learned about FlexEffect, the more intrigued I became both personally and professionally.

I also want to thank you for the inspiration. My interest in facial nerve rehabilitation has been piqued, and am trying learn more about certifications. Who knows? I walked in here with an interest in staving off wrinkles and walking out with an interest in career enhancement!

KK Very Happy
KatieKins
5% products discount

Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:17 pm      Reply with quote
cm5597 wrote:
Hi KatieKins,

Oh, very interesting. I see now what you are saying with training specialities and legalities. I had no idea, but this was very helpful to hear when I go to PT next time. Thank you! Gotta love all the expertise on EDS Very Happy

In case it helps, I don't think Claudia's intention was to make a cheap shot at all.

But that's a great point you make about hearing from speech therapists.

All the best Smile

(P.S. Tia is not my real name Smile, rather TIA = Thanks In Advance Smile)

cm5597,

If you only knew how internet acronym dumb I am.... Sorry about the name switch!

KatieKins

Laughing
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:23 pm      Reply with quote
Oh KatieKins you are not the only one that is challenged with all the internet acronyms....spending time here on EDS will bring you up to speed in a lot of things and skin care is only one of them! Wink And by the way Flexeffects rocks!

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:10 pm      Reply with quote
Katie... since you are a PT... I'm always extra interested to hear how you feel something like FE would incorporate... So stay in touch...

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:46 am      Reply with quote
Cooking Katy

I think that I remember reading Deb advises you not to use gloves because it can irritate the skin. I know what you mean though, I was used to doing Eva's and so the concept of exercising without the gloves was strange to me and took some months of getting used to but it definitely was worth it and its cheaper not having to buy the gloves for sure.

Yep I am sure I read in the book that she advises you to cleanse your face before starting the exercises (and mentions something about warm water). I'll double check my book tonight – but you may get a better answer about these questions on the forum from the trainers/Claudia.

I know what you mean re stretching the skin without lubricant, but I know one of their trainers answered this before and part of the technique's aims is to do little microdamage to the skin to get it to heal itself, and lubricant will make it too slippery for you to get such a stretch.

Yes I have got that sharp pain, and its actually a sign that your on the right path (I got too scarred and stopped halfway through, but then read the forum and the trainers explained it there. Its because your doing micro damage or something. There's a whole folder on cross stretching which I've read several times to absorb the info and get myself confident about that technique.

I guess the massage isn't shown on the dvd as they were limited in production time. I know when I was learning the massage, Cathy and Shawn told me to do it section by section and I found it really short and easy to remember that way, and it became a habit for me (one of my healthy ones). In fact one of Eva's dvd's that I have she only demo's it on one side and then tells you to pause the tape and do the other side – so I thought it was pretty much standard across facial exercise programs.

Theresa
Cooking Katy
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:54 am      Reply with quote
Theresa, thank for your helpful reply. I read the book some more last night & learned some more pointers there.

I am still pending admission to the Flex Effect forum, which is most frustrating as I just want to get in there & read & read. From what you say there is plenty of helpful info in the dedicated forum, which I am sure will answer many of my questions.

I know it is standard for the facial exercise DVD's to only do one side of the face, this is why I felt it would be so useful to do the whole thing real time.

This morning I did the exercises without the DVD but instead using the book, so as I said in my last post, the DVD does become superfluous once you are up & running.

many thanks for your help.

53 years old, dark hair (henna), Skindream Titanium, Tua Visos, Tua Tr'ends, Clarisonic, Stop, Slendertone face, Anti-aging LightStim, prof HF device, diamond microdermabrasion Timepeel, Safetox, every facial exercise programme ever developed!, Tanaka massage, facial oil lover - phew!
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:29 am      Reply with quote
Yep its definitely something I learn something new from every time I pick up the book myself, and I consider myself a die hard flexer too.

I think its actually a good thing re their admission policy to the forum, as it prevents trouble makers etc getting in and causing fuss, and that way you know everyone has the material etc. It gets confusing sometimes on the general form as people say they're doing FlexEffect and can't understand why its causing mouth lines (which used to scare the hell out of me) but then you'd see the trainers ask them questions and it would become obvious that they were using FlexAway or something else. So I think the workshop forum is really useful because it sorts people who don't own the program from those that do.

Sure, re DVD. I understand your point, was just pointing out that every other program's dvd that I've seen does the same thing. I wonder if they were limited by time and perhaps showing all the techniques or something? I'm not a technie so don't know! I do know that from watching the Ageless dvd, I was a little put off as Lou does it ten times faster than I was doing it, and I found that a little offputting.

I don't believe the dvd will become superfluous - as I think much like the book - every time you watch it you'll gain insight into something new.

Theresa
angelica

Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:33 am      Reply with quote
Hello,i m trying to purchase latest edition of FE,i m using prepaid card which i use always for shopping online..But unfortunately it says that pay pal doesn't recognize this kind of card..It is very disappointing since i always use it,i don't live in USA,but have a billing address there,i shop through Aramex..My question is,is there any other way to purchase this program?Maybe other site? I looked at Amazon but didn find FE..Any help is appreciated..
Cooking Katy
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:50 am      Reply with quote
TheresaMary, I agree with all you say, & a v good point about the vetting for the forum, I too would have been horrified to read of lip lines forming, thank goodness it was the wrong gadget being discussed in error Shock

I should have clarified, that when I said the DVD would become superfluous, I meant ALMOST superfluous, because, as you say you always learn something new on re-reading or re-watching a technique. I really meant you do not need to sit in front of it every single day to exercise, but it is good to recheck technique from time to time. I know in the past I have found I have developed the wrong technique for a facial move, & had to retrain myself correctly.

I am keeping my fingers crossed that once the USA (at least 5 hours+ behind us here in the UK) wakes up this Monday morning, they will get me passed the pending stage & I can be let loose on the forum.

Can any other Flex Effect users tell me if they felt they made there skin looser to begin with? I am assuming this will reverse once the muscles tighten up & spring back to their youthful position Laughing I feel I look a bit over jowly today following my morning Flex Effect workout Shock A British bulldog springs to mind when I look in the mirror (visualise that dog in Tom & Jerry Confused)

TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:39 am      Reply with quote
When I look at the top of the order page there are other options for ordering:

Internet,
Telephone
Fax/Mail order

http://www.flexeffect.com/product.htm

Is it paypal just doesn't allow that card? Have you used it on other transactions with paypal. Sounds odd to me, but I've not got a prepaid card.

angelica wrote:
Hello,i m trying to purchase latest edition of FE,i m using prepaid card which i use always for shopping online..But unfortunately it says that pay pal doesn't recognize this kind of card..It is very disappointing since i always use it,i don't live in USA,but have a billing address there,i shop through Aramex..My question is,is there any other way to purchase this program?Maybe other site? I looked at Amazon but didn find FE..Any help is appreciated..
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:42 am      Reply with quote
CookingKate – I got to say I'm a natural panicker so for me, when I first read that message I did get my mind going overboard with scary scenarios, but I think the trainers handled it great. It then became obvious to me and everyone else that this person wasn't using FlexEffect but doing something else, and I've seen other messages in prehistoric stuff on their general forum.

With the looseness, be warned they will ask you about diet, reps and the exercises that your doing, and I used to feel my eyes rolling when they did, but they always explain the reasons behind it so whilst I used to get annoyed, and answer the questions angrily, I was always rather surprised by the results and suggestions which were always spot on in my case.

Who knows, I think Claudia was going through about 100s of applications a day (and many people were using different email addys) so I imagine its a frustrating process at the best of times!
angelica

Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:52 am      Reply with quote
Mmmm,never used pay pal,always use prepaid cards with all my shopping online,never had any problems even ordering from New Zealand..Anyway just looked at provided options,maybe money transfer is an alternative for me?Do you think i can use something like Western Union? And they can send this program to my NY address?And then Aramex would collect it and send it to Russia?Just puzzled..But i m quite intrigued by this program and want to find the way to get it..Thank u for participating
Cooking Katy
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:58 am      Reply with quote
Why not just set up a PayPal account? It is very straightforward, allows you to safely pay by direct bank transfer, or by credit card if you register a card/cards with them or eCheque. It is safe & secure, an excellent way of paying for goods worldwide over the net with no fear of credit card fraud.

I am obviously a bit naive, I assumed just about everyone had a Paypal account Embarassed

angelica

Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:22 am      Reply with quote
To avoid the fraud i only use prepaid card,never my credit card, since i didn't had a problem with that,pay pal didn't interest me,specially i don't buy things from Ebay..But now i m thinking of it..How do u do it?Can one register online?,or u have to go to the bank?Thank u for concern..
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:57 am      Reply with quote
Angelica

I'm curious as to if you speak English fluently, as FlexEffect is a program written in English, so it may not benefit you fully if you do not speak English and your words to me above look like your using a translator tool.

Paypal I have always found to be very safe. So not sure why it wouldn't accept your prepaid credit card?

Strange.
angelica

Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:18 am      Reply with quote
Thank you for your concern,but i do speak English fluently,and never used translator,i own so many programs of facial exercise..most of them in English and i purchased them with prepaid card..I do speak French,Arabic and German as well
angelica

Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:40 am      Reply with quote
Prepaid card is very safe to use as well, There are
A-50$
B-100$
C-200$
D-500$
Me personally using D,but i guess there are no limits in amount..Each letter represents a certain sum of money u can shop with..I shop internationally and never had a problem..Maybe that is why i never thought of pay pal..Maybe prepaid card contradicts with pay pal? It doesn't seems strange to me
But what is really strange is your assumption that using a translator can stop you fully benefiting from this program
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:03 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Angelica

I'm away of prepaid cards, just never used them. I've always found paypal to be incredibly safe.

I was only saying you might not benefit from the instructions as they are all in English, and your messages look like they have come through a translator so I was just being cautious, not offensive. I know someone purchased a program from Asia before and complained because they couldn't understand instructions totally and was trying to be helpful by making sure it didn't happen again.

Last time I try to be helpful - good luck with paypal or your credit card!
ClaudiaFE
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:24 pm      Reply with quote
Hello there...

Let's see: Cooking Kate... did you get approved?
If you're still waiting, please PM me, I'll help you out with that...

Angelica... we only use paypal for our shopping cart. Not sure why they wouldn't accept your prepaid card. Does it have a visa/mastercard, discover, american express logo??? Not even sure what other cards they accept.

Go ahead and PM me as well, and I can see what I can do to help you...

Oh... and Cooking... if you're noticing a sag say the next day, often means that you have some damaged skin to deal with. It should recover quickly. However, since this is YOUR FACE we're talking about, I often tell people to take a more conservative approach, and then work maybe every other day. With the idea that you don't have to emotionally deal with it as well... and allows your tissues to repair between practices. My very generic advise without pictures and your exact story would be to do half the exercises, covering the whole face, day one, with light massage, full massage day 2, other half exercises day 3 with light massage, and full massage day 4. Then when you notice your skin can "take it"... then don't spread out so often. HTH's (hope that helps..)

Best.

Also, if you're a total newbie, then you should not be doing any jolting or cross stretching for at least 6 months...

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:15 pm      Reply with quote
hi everyone!

just a quick question: is the price of $119 for newbies, or is there a price for those who already paid the full fee for a previous version plus access to the forum?

just curious as to how this is all shaking out. i want to partake and see what deb has to offer that is new, but the previous system, outside of a few exercises, didn't do so well for me. i could never get my muscles to behave in the right ways.

thanks for any insight!

--avalange

http://newnaturalbeauty.tumblr.com/ 37, light-toned olive skin, broken caps, normal skin. My staples: Osea cleansing milk, Algae Oil, Advanced Protection Cream, Eyes & Lips, Tata Harper, Julie Hewett makeup, Amazing Cosmetics Powder, & By Terry Light Expert, Burnout, and daily inversion therapy and green smoothies!
ClaudiaFE
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:24 pm      Reply with quote
Avalange, the intro price of $89.95 that we had going since January (that was actually supposed to change to the current price on March 1,) was just changed in the last few days...

At this juncture, we don't have a separate price for those that purchased in the past. (other than the 2 and half month intro offer) Just monitoring that kind of data would be labor intensive.

Sorry... That said, you never know when we'll run a promotion. Keep your eyes peeled.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:28 pm      Reply with quote
avalange,
I found that the exercises being all demonstrated made a big difference for me. Most of the exercises I had correct but some of the very critical ones for my problem areas I was doing VERY incorrectly....I am directionally challenged Embarassed Actual videos speak loudly for me! Laughing

Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:08 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |