Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Senta Maria Runge – free online facial exercise book
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
luckylouie
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:19 am      Reply with quote
Senta Maria Runge's book Face Lifting By Exercise is available online for free.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/9658085/Face-Lift-results-from-facial-exercises-Free-natural-effective

I'ts 164 pages long so takes a bit of time to download. I have this book at home but have not used any of the exercises from it, however it's an interesting book to read and gives a very good overview of the face and how it ages. There are exercises for virtually every problem area and they are described and photographed in good detail. One thing I do like about the exercises is that when learning them, Senta Maria often suggest drawing lines on the face in eyebrow pencil so you can see where your muscles should be working and help check that you are doing the exercises correctly.

Just for fun and education. Enjoy!
critic
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:09 am      Reply with quote
luckylouie wrote:
Senta Maria Runge's book Face Lifting By Exercise is available online for free.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/9658085/Face-Lift-results-from-facial-exercises-Free-natural-effective

I'ts 164 pages long so takes a bit of time to download. I have this book at home but have not used any of the exercises from it, however it's an interesting book to read and gives a very good overview of the face and how it ages. There are exercises for virtually every problem area and they are described and photographed in good detail. One thing I do like about the exercises is that when learning them, Senta Maria often suggest drawing lines on the face in eyebrow pencil so you can see where your muscles should be working and help check that you are doing the exercises correctly.

Just for fun and education. Enjoy!

Thank you very much. I tried to open the link but did not work.
SeanySeanUK
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:33 am      Reply with quote
This is the website where you can purchase a hardcopy of the book, and there used to be a demo video of her teaching an exercise with a model.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:33 am      Reply with quote
Sorry forgot to paste:

http://www.faceliftingbyexercise.com/author.html

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:52 am      Reply with quote
This is so funny! I remember my Dad showing me some of this in the 60's. I was born in 1960 so my parents may have seen this. I read the book on line and it struck me that all the programs i have and have researched seem to be pretty much the same concept. Just tweeked with certain changes for sure. Based on the same principles though. Kind of like reinventing the wheel for marketing? Just a thought. LD
ATester
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:47 pm      Reply with quote
Sorry, I haven't a clue right now where I downloaded it from...I even saved it and afterwards I printed it. Can't understand why it is not available as when I searched it it was easily available but certainly will find out.
ATester
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:02 pm      Reply with quote
I do have this book downloaded, for free, I must search where it is about in my computer (printed it as soon as it was downloaded a few months ago...)...
I swear I have it downloaded, just let me check (by the way it is quite a lovely book made by a lovely woman once in press)...
If I happen to find where I have it stored in my computer I will happily hand it over!
anya
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:48 pm      Reply with quote
I downloaded it today from the link provided by Louie.
Critic if you right click the link and open in another tab/window it should work. You have to register to download it, but I just used a 10 minute email address... Wink
ATester
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:54 pm      Reply with quote
O.K. Anya, I'll stop searching my own computer downloads. I do really like this book. Smile
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:18 pm      Reply with quote
Lucky Louis
Thanks for thinking of us. I'm a facial exercise junkie and it seems I always pick up something from each place I visit.

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:35 pm      Reply with quote
Instead of looking around in my own downloads I took a look at the link posted... don't see any problem in downloading the book.
It is well worth downloading by the way, it is one of my favorites in facial exercise! Which I have a few nowadays of the 'modern' (nowadays) facial exercise programs...
spunkygirl5

Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:28 am      Reply with quote
Hello everyone, I'm new to this site. Just stumbled onto it and I am thrilled I did. I have been looking for this Face Lifting By Exercise book free download and saw this on your site:
Senta Maria Runge's book Face Lifting By Exercise is available online for free. I have clicked into the link but its not available anymore Crying or Very sad Is there anyone I can get it from for free? I'm out of work and figure that I can work on myself. Employers are looking for young blood and I could use some wrinkle erasing. Would someone please help me?
thank you.
lisocas
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:51 am      Reply with quote
It happened to me the same thing spunkygirl. It seems that someone has deleted it. Can someone of you girls PM me the book please? I would much appreciate it.
Any thoughts about how different is this method from the tanaka?

Hugs Smile
xandria
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:07 am      Reply with quote
Please PM me a copy of the book as well! I'd love to have a copy of it, very much appreciate it. Thank you
Hermosa
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:34 am      Reply with quote
Since the book is (belatedly) protected by copyright, emailing it to others would be questionably illegal.

However, you can get hard copies for less than the current somewhat exorbitant price. This used book vendor has them for as little as $1. http://www.abebooks.com/search/an/runge/tn/face+lifting+by+exercise
ATester
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:27 pm      Reply with quote
I don't know about being protected by copyright, but it still appears in the scribd web but in a different location. I found it here:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/7241572/Face-Lifting-by-Exercise-Senta-Maria-Runge-Jbig2

HIH.
Hermosa
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:39 pm      Reply with quote
good find!
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:46 pm      Reply with quote
ATester wrote:
I don't know about being protected by copyright, but it still appears in the scribd web but in a different location. I found it here:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/7241572/Face-Lifting-by-Exercise-Senta-Maria-Runge-Jbig2

HIH.

Way to go ATester! Great sleuthing skills you have! Smile

Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:53 pm      Reply with quote
OMG, Thank you so much !!! I just got the link and downloaded the book. You guys are truly fantastic. Thank you again! I will start working out my face first thing in the morning. Very Happy
ME
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:40 am      Reply with quote
I never understand why her daughter has never made any of her shows available on dvd – I mean the clip they have at that website, looks impressive.
ATester
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:47 pm      Reply with quote
TheresaMary, what clip do you mean? Is it on the official website of the book? I'm intrigued as I've looked around the official website about Senta's exercises but not found any photos or clips of her daughter. I would be interested.
SeanySeanUK
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:17 am      Reply with quote
There's none of her daughter but I believe TheresaMary is referring to the clip from SMR's program featured on the first page of her website:

http://www.faceliftingbyexercise.com/

ATester wrote:
TheresaMary, what clip do you mean? Is it on the official website of the book? I'm intrigued as I've looked around the official website about Senta's exercises but not found any photos or clips of her daughter. I would be interested.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:26 am      Reply with quote
Thanks Hermosa (i bought the hard copy from Abe's for $6.00..icluding shipping)...i'm still not computer savvy enough to download and store the copy.

71 years, primarily raw living food 35 years(vegan 45 years) herbal tea decoctions, homeopathy, TCM, facial massage, facial exercises, vacu-lifting, gua aha, shiatsu/acupressure, intention, home microcurrrent
ljk
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:48 am      Reply with quote
To get a file from scribd you have to upload one.

I got a copy of this "elsewhere" on a torrent site (naughty me) a long time ago which I lost a few hard drives ago, but I swapped it by uploading Sinclair ZX80, ZX81 and ZX Spectrum BASIC manuals (they are in the public domain anyway..will only make sense to people in the UK/Europe) Smile

There's a lot of waffle before she gets down to the exercises and her horror at treating the face as if it were tissue paper is quite quaint. She also recommends that you apply cream to the face and neck before manipulating the skin. But you can see how "other" exercises evolved and adapted (fingers in mouth, upper eyelids, etc).

Louise,45,UK.Sunscreen Face/Body L/Term!OCM(Castor/Carrier Oil,Vaculift),MUAC 12.5%,18% TCA,Working Up To SkinObsession 25% TCA/Jessner's.Ageless,Dr Roller,Retin-A 0.05% & 0.1%,AAging Lightstim,CP Serum,Dermawand,Vaculift Face 2 Body 2,Pretika Sonic Brush.Microfibre Cloth.Tua Viso(Broken Sad),Palovia (Started 7 April 2011!).
ATester
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:40 pm      Reply with quote
As ljk has said, you now have to do an exchange if you want any text from 'scribd' for free,... just downloaded a book on facial yoga this way, they don't ask about what text you exchange, I've in return turned over a text about 'Hoponoponoh' which I think would be good for everyone to know about. Smile
IMHO I still think, after learning by purchasing different 'modern' facial exercise programs, that this one is a basic best, here I'm referring to the actual facial exercises, not about the skin issues - believe more on massage, etc, not on treating skin as tissue paper.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:14 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |