Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

LEMON JUICE MAKES NOSE SMALLER???
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Hasnaa
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:53 pm      Reply with quote
I read in yahoo answers that lemon juice makes the nose smaller. Also salt and water.
anyone tried it before?
simpleMD
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:59 pm      Reply with quote
drink it or apply to the skin? Shock how can it make nose smaller ?

Acne-prone skin ,Olive Complexion, using Derma pen ( MYM) ,Used LS & STOP,Got POSE and never used it.. Also got TRIA never used it...Microcurrent Tx and added Facial Detox massage and CP serum so far its pretty good
hellenzqq
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:16 pm      Reply with quote
i do not think drink it will work, since I have been drinking things like this for almost 2 year, my nose is still the same nose.

put it on your nose....i dunno, never try before
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:16 pm      Reply with quote

Wow, if that ever worked it will put the hammer and chisel wielding plastic surgeons out of business... Laughing

One thing though that does seem to *slim* my totally screwed up nose, is daily firm pressure a la Tanuka massage...(I spend extra time on this aspect though, and do it even when I don't have time for the full massage.)

More info here on the massage;

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewtopic.php?tid=36457

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:48 pm      Reply with quote
Ditto If things were only that simple.....

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:22 pm      Reply with quote
you put it in your nose.
I did it this morning and it stings all the way to my ears. I just tried some in cotton and it's much better, only stings my nose (used small cotton pieces so it wouldn't make my nose bgger than it already is Rolling Eyes and kept it there for about 4 minutes breathing thru my mouth.)
The person who posted the answer swears by it. so I will keep doing it for a month and see. one thing I noticed is it does help me breath better. wich is really good as I live in dry colorado
Hasnaa
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:23 pm      Reply with quote
Kassy_A
did it really make your nose smaller??? did people actually notice that and comment on your nose or r u the only one noticing Rolling Eyes Laughing ? is there a dvd you buy or just whatever is online?
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:23 pm      Reply with quote
has wrote:
Kassy_A
did it really make your nose smaller??? did people actually notice that and comment on your nose or r u the only one noticing Rolling Eyes Laughing ? is there a dvd you buy or just whatever is online?

I've only been doing it the last couple of weeks, but it is a *bit* noticable to me, that my nose is looking *slimmer*... Here's the link again to the massage thread, where you will find a wealth of info, and be able to view a video from the links provided there...

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/redirect.php?u=http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewtopic.php?tid=36457

Just a bit of background on me... 30 years ago I was in a major car accident. My entire face was smashed, and my nose broken in two places. I was unable to to have myself treated at that time, and I healed with a very damaged, crooked nose.

Long story short is I still have the damage, but this massage technique seems to be straightening the damaged cartilage a *bit*.

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:42 pm      Reply with quote
Kassy_A wrote:
has wrote:
Kassy_A

I've only been doing it the last couple of weeks, but it is a *bit* noticable to me, that my nose is looking *slimmer*... Here's the link again to the massage thread, where you will find a wealth of info, and be able to view a video from the links provided there...

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/redirect.php?u=http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewtopic.php?tid=36457

Just a bit of background on me... 30 years ago I was in a major car accident. My entire face was smashed, and my nose broken in two places. I was unable to to have myself treated at that time, and I healed with a very damaged, crooked nose.

Long story short is I still have the damage, but this massage technique seems to be straightening the damaged cartilage a *bit*.

Well no broken nose here but one that was larger than what I like. The Tanaka massage has made a noticeable difference in slimming my nose and I am liking it! Wink

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:48 pm      Reply with quote
Toby - do you think that is from the Tanaka massage segment that actually works around the nose - hope you understand that question? Or do you think it's a total process going on? I find this massage very interesting. I notice things too that are positive. Not screaming at me but healthy. And I should probably do more of it. I'm loving this body connection discovery.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:52 pm      Reply with quote
Will rubbing lemon juice on my ass make it smaller? Rolling Eyes

Kassy, you should call your local medical schools to see if they have a low cost plastic surgery clinic. Doctors have to practice on someone.
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:01 pm      Reply with quote
SoftSkin wrote:

Kassy, you should call your local medical schools to see if they have a low cost plastic surgery clinic. Doctors have to practice on someone.

Softskin - Maybe try the Tanaka massage - this might make do something to the Boo-tay too! Hey, who knows?

I don't know that Kassy is looking for plastic surgery. But one of us might jump in... Laughing

They do have to practice on someone, don't they? In dental clinics they sometimes perform "free" fillings and low cost crowns, etc for practice. The students will pay patients at times to get the requirement completed (necessary to get the diploma)- don't know if I'd want plastic surgery with a first timer though.... (makes you wonder who did???? yikes)

Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:51 pm      Reply with quote
The one who posted that info on yahoo answers is playing a practical prank on you!

Seriously.. you went to yahoo answers for health and beauty advice?! It is like suicide!

Do you know the types of answers you get there? Even questions. Those people are from another planet!

Go to:

yahoolaughs[dot]com

for more! lol
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:02 pm      Reply with quote
sister sweets wrote:
Toby - do you think that is from the Tanaka massage segment that actually works around the nose - hope you understand that question? Or do you think it's a total process going on? I find this massage very interesting. I notice things too that are positive. Not screaming at me but healthy. And I should probably do more of it. I'm loving this body connection discovery.

yes I think it is that section that specifically works with the nose that has made the difference.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:58 am      Reply with quote
Laughing Absolute bollocks!!!

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:30 am      Reply with quote
It sounds so funny!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Anyone had ever tried it???
GirlieGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:04 am      Reply with quote
has wrote:
....I just tried some in cotton and it's much better, only stings my nose (used small cotton pieces so it wouldn't make my nose bgger than it already is Rolling Eyes and kept it there for about 4 minutes breathing thru my mouth.)
The person who posted the answer swears by it. so I will keep doing it for a month and see. .....

I would expect it to sting since lemon juice is an irritant to the skin (unless you have resistant skin).

You are doing this based on one person saying it works? Probably no harm other then irritated skin but think about it...how in the world could lemon juice shrink your nose?

I drink water with lemon juice daily...hope I'm not shrinking my insides Laughing
Star Model
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:51 am      Reply with quote
When I first saw this I thought to myself "What I funny thread".

I still do! Laughing Laughing
SoftSkin
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:28 pm      Reply with quote
Once when I had a sinus infection, I tried irrigating my nose with peroxide and water. It hurt like hell, which surprised me since you can put it on open wounds. Lemon juice would even be worse.

Maybe go to a makeup tutorial on youtube where they show you how to slim your nose. Otherwise, surgery is your only option. Although, now that I think of it, depending on the break, you can get fillers like Radiesse to build up the bridge. Much cheaper and should last at least a year.
simpleMD
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:45 pm      Reply with quote
Laughing

Acne-prone skin ,Olive Complexion, using Derma pen ( MYM) ,Used LS & STOP,Got POSE and never used it.. Also got TRIA never used it...Microcurrent Tx and added Facial Detox massage and CP serum so far its pretty good
luyan
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:49 pm      Reply with quote
I am opposed to directly applied to the skin on the lemon juice. Is to stimulate the skin

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:05 pm      Reply with quote
I've heard that Lemon juice brightens the skin, maybe that makes the nose appear smaller Laughing

Curent Regime: Cosmetic Skin Solutions CE Ferulic and Phloretin/ Revale Intensive Serum / NIA 24 Intensive Recovery Complex cream / Jojoba and Squalane oils / Avene Emulsion SPF 50 & Prevage City Smart SPF 50 / Skinceuticals Retinol 1.0/ Dermaroller / Facial exercises
Sexi
5% products discount

Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:22 pm      Reply with quote
SoftSkin wrote:

I don't think it would make the a-- smaller, but hey this is for a good cause. I will be the guinea pig & try it LOL. It sure can't hurt my buttocks. Thanks for the laugh tonight ladies.

Hugs,
Teresa
sally565
5% products discount

Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:26 pm      Reply with quote
sooooo did this work for anyone?
SoftSkin
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:08 pm      Reply with quote
has wrote:
I read in yahoo answers that lemon juice makes the nose smaller. Also salt and water.

If that were true, no man would ever swim in the ocean. Bad Grin
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:07 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |