Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

3 days 2 night skin detox by Saeki (Skincare Revolution)
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
RussianSunshine
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:44 pm      Reply with quote
critic wrote:
I actually like it very much, feel very fresh and clean after detox. the book did not say how often we should do it, perhaps can try once a month.

Use nothing for the 3 days 2 nights, only warm water to clean the face in morning and pm.

I tried not to use anything but water for a whole day and by the evening my skin was extremely dry and wrinkles became really visible Confused I didnt want to wake up and look like an old elephant so I applied some cream at night. Cant imagine doing it for 3 days!
critic
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:30 am      Reply with quote
RussianSunshine wrote:
critic wrote:
I actually like it very much, feel very fresh and clean after detox. the book did not say how often we should do it, perhaps can try once a month.

Use nothing for the 3 days 2 nights, only warm water to clean the face in morning and pm.

I tried not to use anything but water for a whole day and by the evening my skin was extremely dry and wrinkles became really visible Confused I didnt want to wake up and look like an old elephant so I applied some cream at night. Cant imagine doing it for 3 days!

What about your t-zone, also very dry?

Just discussed this detox method with friends, one of them is a dr and said most skincare that we are using has chemical so it is a good idea to let our skin rest for few days.
RussianSunshine
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:40 am      Reply with quote
critic wrote:
RussianSunshine wrote:
critic wrote:

What about your t-zone, also very dry?

Just discussed this detox method with friends, one of them is a dr and said most skincare that we are using has chemical so it is a good idea to let our skin rest for few days.

T-zone was normail, but uner eye wrinkles and smile lines became really visible. The skin felt really tight and dry.

I like the ides but I don't like the consequences. Rolling Eyes
RussianSunshine
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:50 pm      Reply with quote
She also recommends Clinique products Shock ( scrub, eye cream, sunblock ) and Estee Lauder ( cleansing cream, Night cream)

Especially Clinique products have always had very bad reputation ...
critic
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 16, 2010 12:22 am      Reply with quote
I got a new book from Madame Saeki, should like to share one of her tips:

She does not recommend to use Oil Blotting Papers (which I believe a lot of us know the reason), she suggests to use your clean hands, gentle tap on the oily part (like myself is nose and forehead), and re-tap the oil for my eyes wrinkles and to N/L lines. She said our 'own oil' is the best moisturizer, don't waste it! In the past, I complained why my nose was so oily, and now I will say I am not having enough oil to cover the dry parts.
harriet
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 16, 2010 6:54 am      Reply with quote
LondonLucyGeorge. sorry for the very late response. thanks a lot for posting the English link for me and your explanation about the absorption thing with the lotion mask. just did it this morning and it feels wonderful. used the Shiseido softening lotion, the enriched Benfiance one, which is super hydrating with HA and other good things. great to have lots of gifts with purchase to use. Harriet
snowstar
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:31 am      Reply with quote
Critic, I am asking a friend who is going SH to help me pick up some Mdm Saeke books. I havethe english one "skincare revolution".

Which 3 chinese Saeke book will you recommend? Cannot ask my gf to buy all!

Thank you!

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:48 am      Reply with quote
snowstar wrote:
Critic, I am asking a friend who is going SH to help me pick up some Mdm Saeke books. I havethe english one "skincare revolution".

Which 3 chinese Saeke book will you recommend? Cannot ask my gf to buy all!

Thank you!

I sent you the book list!
System
Automatic Message
Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:45 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |