Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz)
Missha: bb cream & lucid berry lips
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
llina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:14 pm      Reply with quote
Missha: bb cream & lucid berry lips

for those interested in korean makeup products.

a girlfriend is on a work contract in korea. over the holiday she came home and gifted me with missha products. reviewing the threads on BB creams i was excited to try.

missha BB cream in glow light tint. thought this is suppose be for dry skin, my skin just sucked it up. this cream is very thick. i had to mix some moisturizer with this. i was glad to try it... but it is not something i would wear everyday. it is thick and difficult to take off. if i had to go somewhere and needed something durable or overnight, this would be it! the best thing about this BB cream is that it bends well to my natural skin colour. the look is everything the hype said... it looks very natural and smooth on the complexion.. it almost looks better than foundation, if that makes sense.

missha lucid berry lips is a lips gloss. it comes in a tube with a small opening. squeeze out the product and apply with the slanted applicator tip. it is a tinted gloss containing sparkling pearl. it is a high gloss, with a little tackiness to it, and very moisturizing. it seems to just stick on to my lips and stay there. it doesn't move around and not much bleeding. the best part of this lip gloss are the colours. one is pk04 which looks like disco pink, and the other rd02 a deep red... both are not colours i would pick. amazingly, when applied the lips the colour bends in with your own lip colour to reveal pretty shades of natural pink and red. there is a bit of a sparkle that is not noticeable. i believe it is the pearl that gives this lip gloss a multidimensional aspect... the lips glow but still look natural. i was surprised at the effect!

to, cnd, 39, asian, dry&sensitive. products: valmont, givenchy, chanel, guerlain, dior, misc sothys&lush; mu: valmont, dior, chanel & mac; anti aging: diy facial massages, dr.ho's, assrt of EMS/TENS, wellbox, nuface, nuskin, tua viso, tua trend, babyQ, facemaster, oxylift, dermawand, life, suction, 8clarisonic, 2opal, magnassager, sonic,etc
Crystalist

Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:01 am      Reply with quote
I tried missha perfect cover with SPA42++, but think that its not the stuff for me. It goes on like a liquid foundation but in my opinion its consistency is thicker than the latter. However it conceals very well given the consistency but at the end of the day i experienced redness on my face, especially on areas near the sides of my nose (im not prone to breakouts and sensitivity of my skin is not serious). I've tried Dr Jart's silver label bb cream too but also think its a tact too cakey for my face. So now i only go with a good sunscreen and loose powder! no creps and cakes! Wink

Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:20 pm      Reply with quote
Perfect M BB Cream has been the best until Signature BB Cream show up.

It is a Premium BB Cream.

Please check it on the online site(amazon, bestfromkorean, ebay).
Amy Lu
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:44 am      Reply with quote
I went to korea.this is not a good brand there
critic
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:49 pm      Reply with quote
I have tried in the counter but did not buy, I don't understand why the BB cream is so popular in Asia? it is just a creamy foundation.
llina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:38 pm      Reply with quote
i find the bb creams once applied do not move around. it stays on and stays put. it has great wearability.

also, the colour and the blend of it, compliments the asian skin tone. i myself don't wear it on a regular basis but have many friends that do. it really does look more natural than regular foundations. i don't know why but it looks better.

to, cnd, 39, asian, dry&sensitive. products: valmont, givenchy, chanel, guerlain, dior, misc sothys&lush; mu: valmont, dior, chanel & mac; anti aging: diy facial massages, dr.ho's, assrt of EMS/TENS, wellbox, nuface, nuskin, tua viso, tua trend, babyQ, facemaster, oxylift, dermawand, life, suction, 8clarisonic, 2opal, magnassager, sonic,etc
lisocas
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:43 pm      Reply with quote
Hi llina! Would BB cream suit my colour? I have tanned skin.

thanks

xxx
llina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:08 pm      Reply with quote
hey there!

yup i think they would have something in your tone. i'm darker too.. i like to be sunkissed and more golden, rather than pale. i think it suits me better.

they have bb creams for oily skin, normal, and dry. the only problem is getting access to the whole range and trying some on first. i'm in toronto, so this is not easy. i haven't found a seller in toronto yet. i don't use much... only on special occasions. so when my friend comes back to toronto, she loads me up each time.

try to get some samples first to see if it suits you and if its something that you'd wear.

good luck!

licheenut

Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:19 pm      Reply with quote
<New to forum> I have the Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 43 PA+++ in both No. 21 and 23. I think the popularity of this is that it's a great multitasker: an all-in-one treatment (has arbutin and ceramide 3 amongst other things), moisturizer, concealer (the coverage is that good), foundation and sunscreen. It does, as another member pointed out, stay PUT! So, what's keeping me from raving? A) I have oily skin, and this is a bit too creamy/greasy for me; B) color match problems. I am NC25-30 in MAC and No. 21 was a bit too light, but the undertone was good; the only other option, No. 23 is dark enough, but has a weird *gray* cast to it; and C) second ingredient is cyclopentasiloxane, a silcone that breaks me out Mad
znn_111
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:43 pm      Reply with quote
bought the bb cream and make me have pimples , is not good for sensitive skin
azumma
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:25 am      Reply with quote
znn_111 wrote:
bought the bb cream and make me have pimples , is not good for sensitive skin
That is weird. BB cream should improve your pimples. I think you used with other product which makes you pimples.
azumma
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:26 am      Reply with quote
critic wrote:
I have tried in the counter but did not buy, I don't understand why the BB cream is so popular in Asia? it is just a creamy foundation.
It is not a creamy foundation. foundation is very cakey..and feel thick. but BB cream is very light ....
Shadowvenuz
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:05 am      Reply with quote
I bought the Missha BB cream from ebay, unfortunately, they dont have many colour ranges there...more catered to the fairer skin.
Lucky for me, i'm more towards the fair tone, so i could use it.

Might look a bit too white on someone with a more tan skin.

When you first wear it, you need to give it a couple of minutes to blend in with your skin. It may make you look a bit white at first, but once it warms to your skin, it leaves behind a nice glowing finish.

I actually found this BB cream had a lighter feeling on me when i wore it all day compared to wearing foundations. Great for day wear, however, if you were going somewhere special, of course, foundation would provide you a better coverage.
7Destiny
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:08 pm      Reply with quote
BB creams can be treatment as well as color. I have used Missha Signature Wrinkle filler for a few months and its evened my skin tone. If you register for the first time, they give you a free bb cream. Shipping it is eight dollars though!
tokei0000
5% products discount

Mon May 07, 2012 9:44 am      Reply with quote
I still have this, I just can't use this bb cream, I have tried another brand too, both of which did nothing for me except cake up and ruin my complexion.
7Destiny
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 07, 2012 5:44 pm      Reply with quote
I am on my second bottle of Missha Signature BB cream. Its improve the appearance of my skin over the months of use and gives a luminous but natural appearance.

The change I see is a more even look (brown spots taken out) and refinement of texture.

A good bb cream is not like a foundation, it has treatment built in.
MatinJohn

Fri May 11, 2012 8:57 am      Reply with quote
Hello friends,

Blemish Balm, also called BB Cream, is known to have been formulated as an after-treatment cream to help patients who have gone through laser skin surgery to soothe and regenerate the skin.

The M Perfect Cover BB Cream gives an even and natural-looking coverage with the soothing, moisturising properties of a cream. It is suitable for all skin types including acne-prone skin, and can be used as a makeup base or foundation.

Best regards
Matin John
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:23 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |