Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

TIME PEEL MICRODERMABRASION MACHINE
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
maheen1
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:02 pm      Reply with quote
Hi folks....this is me maheen Smile i was going thru few threads on this forum and came along Kelieu"s thread in which they were discussing the in home TIME PEEL Microdermabrasion Machine for 299 US dollars and i was just wondering if there is anyone else out there who has bought it and has been using it for quite sometime...
Kelieu and Toby told me it gives almost the same results as a professional treatment...they really like it and are happy with it....i was wondering if anyone else can share their good/bad experience with this machine since i am plannig to buy this machine but first i really want to make sure if its worth the price...i am sick of spending 125 dollars on a single vist to doctor"s office for microdermabrasion and if the timepeel is really a good alternate why should i spend more than a hundred dollar every month only on this procedure,,it adds up to more than 1300 dollars a year...Ouch !
Everybody is more than welcome to share his/her experience...
RussianSunshine
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:49 pm      Reply with quote
TimePeel has not done much to my skin. That being said, microdermabrasion in med spa has not done either Confused Probably, it's not my cup of tea.
photoqueen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:24 am      Reply with quote
maheen1 wrote:
Hi folks....this is me maheen Smile i was going thru few threads on this forum and came along Kelieu"s thread in which they were discussing the in home TIME PEEL Microdermabrasion Machine for 299 US dollars and i was just wondering if there is anyone else out there who has bought it and has been using it for quite sometime...
Kelieu and Toby told me it gives almost the same results as a professional treatment...they really like it and are happy with it....i was wondering if anyone else can share their good/bad experience with this machine since i am plannig to buy this machine but first i really want to make sure if its worth the price...i am sick of spending 125 dollars on a single vist to doctor"s office for microdermabrasion and if the timepeel is really a good alternate why should i spend more than a hundred dollar every month only on this procedure,,it adds up to more than 1300 dollars a year...Ouch !
Everybody is more than welcome to share his/her experience...

Check out this topic:

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=35570

I have been using Timepeel for 18 months and it replaced my visits to the derm office for treatment it works for me.

pq

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:31 pm      Reply with quote
pq,,,thnaks alot for replying....i m glad it worked for u...so might work for me as well SmileSmileSmile....
hmmm have u ever got a professional one done at docotr office or at a salon ? if yes,,,then how would u compare the results with timepeel ?
It has replaced ur visits to a doctors office and thisis exactly what i am looknig for...i mean if i buy it,,,,i shouldnt need to go to a dcotr for this purpise....otherwise it would be a wastge of money...Could u kindly tel me how frequently u do it,,,like once a month or more than that ? how many times we ll need to do the timepeel to achieve the same result as we do with one time of professonal microdermabrasion...any idea PQ ?
thanks alot for the help...
maheen1
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:33 pm      Reply with quote
Russian queen,,,i m sorry to hear that t didnt work fo ru...was wondering what were ur expectations and for what purpose u boguth it ? i wanna buy it for preventing any blotchiness that i am prone to and also for a more vibrant and smoother skin...what problem did u have with ur skin ?
I did try the professional ones at my doctors office and they did work for me,,,,a slow process but definitely worth it...
photoqueen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:03 pm      Reply with quote
maheen1 wrote:
pq,,,thnaks alot for replying....i m glad it worked for u...so might work for me as well SmileSmileSmile....
hmmm have u ever got a professional one done at docotr office or at a salon ? if yes,,,then how would u compare the results with timepeel ?
It has replaced ur visits to a doctors office and thisis exactly what i am looknig for...i mean if i buy it,,,,i shouldnt need to go to a dcotr for this purpise....otherwise it would be a wastge of money...Could u kindly tel me how frequently u do it,,,like once a month or more than that ? how many times we ll need to do the timepeel to achieve the same result as we do with one time of professonal microdermabrasion...any idea PQ ?
thanks alot for the help...

When you first get the Timepeel you might want to use it twice a week, lightly to see how your skin reacts, and then after testing your sensitivity, you can plan your regime, it is different for everyone.

It works for me.

PQ

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:52 pm      Reply with quote
maheen1 wrote:
Russian queen,,,i m sorry to hear that t didnt work fo ru...was wondering what were ur expectations and for what purpose u boguth it ? i wanna buy it for preventing any blotchiness that i am prone to and also for a more vibrant and smoother skin...what problem did u have with ur skin ?
I did try the professional ones at my doctors office and they did work for me,,,,a slow process but definitely worth it...

I guess if mircodermabrasion works for you generally, then TimePeel will work as well!
As for me, I haven't seen absolutely no reaction to the machine - neither bad nor good NADA, so I returned it.
maheen1
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:23 am      Reply with quote
PQ,,,,when u say that it works for u,,,what do u mean by that ? what difference it really makes to ur skin ? improvement in anything ?
jbrooke
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:54 pm      Reply with quote
Is the machine easy to use safely? I mean, is it pretty simple to use on your own skin? I guess I worry, because I am not an esthetician and haven't had training in using the microderm myself that I would be doing something dangerous to my own skin and so I wonder if I should even invest in the Timepeel (though I am VERY tempted to!)

Any thoughts?
maheen1
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:45 pm      Reply with quote
in my opinion it is not TCA chemical peel neither it is fraxel laser,,,it is just a bit more aggressive form of scrubbing,,,,so i guess there should be no harm getting it,,,,u can save thousands of dollars in long run if u r the kibnda person who go to a salon for microdermabrasion every month to every other month Smile
I am already excited to gget it,,just waiting for my brthday to come a bit closer so i can tell me hubby what i want for my gift this time Razz
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:25 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |