Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)
Please give it to me straight. Is Flex Effect worth it?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
BellaKai
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:33 am      Reply with quote
Okay, ladies.. I've been reading these boards for a while. I have the Carole Maggio book. I'm not thrilled with it. (And I know there's some rep who comes on these boards for Maggio so don't even get me started on that).

I was just watching some Flex Effect videos on youtube. Now I'm 26 years old.. my face still looks good. I just want this for preventative measures.

But I have to tell you, in watching these videos, there were a couple testimonials... and their faces looking horrible! There is a physical therapist in particular - her face just looks awful. She has deep hollows under her eyes and lines all over her face and is going on and on saying that it's a great program and she uses it in her office.

But $120 isn't cheap and if she's using it, it's definitely not working.

Please give it to me straight - is it worth it? And when I ask that, I mean have you SEEN an actual DIFFERENCE in your face?
dickymoe
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:59 pm      Reply with quote
Hi,
I just wanted to 'maintain' and maybe hit the little area under my chin.If you have been on the forum, you know my story. My face is returning to normal.

I have seen all the pictures on flex effect and I am 44 and no where near as aged looking as any of the before or after pictures.

I don't know what to tell you! I have never tried flex effect but I know there are a few followers here.

I will probably be bashed for this but I believe women who have a little bit of weight on age/look better, softer. Before 40 extra weight you might look old but after 40 it suites them. I think Fran Dresser, looks good. She is not as thin as when she was it "The Nanny" she even has a little belly and she looks beautiful! Now I don't know if she tweaked her face but it looks very natural.
BellaKai
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:11 pm      Reply with quote
Hi dickymoe,

Thanks for responding. I'm a little confused though. What did you do if you didn't try Flex Effect? You said your face is firmer and you don't look as aged... but then you said you never tried flex effect.

I know what you mean about the other thing. The office manager at my dentist's office lost weight recently and I complimented her, but after I left, I thought to myself how aged it made her look in the face - I mean, it was pretty bad. She had a much softer face before losing the weight. I think it's best to just try the hardest to maintain a healthy weight throughout life instead of going on these diets trying to lose a big amount of weight... then gaining it back and you know the rest.
dickymoe
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:39 am      Reply with quote
Hi
I started using frownies when I was 38 to "maintain" and they worked for me. I use them every other night. I developed a weeny little loose skin right under my chin. I thought I could exercise my neck and the Senta Maria Runge neck exercises work immediately but doesn't last, I guess over time they might work. I thought if I got a program I could maintain my face and maybe work on that little spot under my chin.

I tried Ageless if we dare which is spot building and according to some not a good idea. My face was fine before I did Ageless, after 2 months, overnight I looked like I aged ten years! The program requires a lot of pulling at the skin I don't think it agreed with me. My face is slowly going back to normal.

All the programs have their followers, what works for some might not for others. If I do another program it will be one that exercises the whole face. I am still on the fence about facial exercises as I don't want to keep on using my face as a experiment
BellaKai
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:56 pm      Reply with quote
I know how you feel and I agree - the face should not be used as an experiment. I tried Carole Maggio and I have no complaints, but I guess I'm too afraid to continue on with it because I'm afraid that I could be damaging my skin without knowing it. It didn't age me or anything like that, but I feel like there is just still so little known about what facial exercises can really do. There are still so many unknowns.
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:53 am      Reply with quote
Hi BellaKai

Someone on the FE forum was discussing that a little while ago and I think all but the video of Deb (with long hair) are all from the older video/advert or something. The only recently shot video is the one of Deb doing the introduction.

I'm not so sure the physical therapist is doing the exercises herself (and I can't blame her for that as I imagine if I was helping people everyday with that sort of thing, the last thing I would want to do when I got home is more work).

Now whilst I agree $120 isn't cheap in comparison with other programs (and I've got to add I've own about everyone at some point), its by far the best value for money I've ever spent. So much so I've not had to purchase another program since. The dvd is great motivation. Plus the forum is very helpful with answering questions. I've seen some great results (I've lost my nl's). I also like how the latest version has the core exercises and then advanced techniques to use. Whilst I know they make a big point of saying to work your face for a while before trying them - I never did and love my results. No other program has delivered me with anything similar.
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:56 am      Reply with quote
Dickymoe had bad luck with Ageless exercises, and I think I discussed it on her original thread but Ageless and FlexEffect are miles apart. For one, in FlexEffect they don't have you do any spot training. Plus they get you to work every muscle on the face (and not just the muscles, but there are techniques for bone and skin too). FlexEffect has way better support than Ageless it has to be said hands down. Its forum is always staffed by the trainers so there's rarely any delay in getting your questions answered.
dickymoe wrote:
Hi,
I just wanted to 'maintain' and maybe hit the little area under my chin.If you have been on the forum, you know my story. My face is returning to normal.

I don't know what to tell you! I have never tried flex effect but I know there are a few followers here.
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:58 am      Reply with quote
You know it is true there are unknowns about facial exercises for sure, but I think thats why its good to do research on the one you are going to try and find out the pro's and con's and timeframes etc they recommend. I'm not sure Maggio's would damage the skin as you don't really pinch or pull the tissue.
BellaKai wrote:
I know how you feel and I agree - the face should not be used as an experiment. I tried Carole Maggio and I have no complaints, but I guess I'm too afraid to continue on with it because I'm afraid that I could be damaging my skin without knowing it. It didn't age me or anything like that, but I feel like there is just still so little known about what facial exercises can really do. There are still so many unknowns.
cm5597
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:07 pm      Reply with quote
Hi BellaKai! Smile

I'm surprised you haven't received more responses to your post, as I know many people own and use FlexEffect or have tried it. Then again, I'm only now posting myself!

To give you my opinions on your questions/comments...

BellaKai wrote:
I was just watching some Flex Effect videos on youtube. Now I'm 26 years old.. my face still looks good. I just want this for preventative measures.

But I have to tell you, in watching these videos, there were a couple testimonials... and their faces looking horrible! There is a physical therapist in particular - her face just looks awful. She has deep hollows under her eyes and lines all over her face and is going on and on saying that it's a great program and she uses it in her office.

Oh, gosh, I would disagree. I think she and her skin look great for her age, especially considering that she has a thin face, which is very aging. This is near and dear to me, as I have the unfortunate curse of having a very thin face relative to my BMI, and it's such an extra challenge in terms of looking youthful. I'm so envious of people with more full or even just normal-looking faces! Smile

FWIW, in my opinion, I think the main thing is to get a sense of the magnitude of the change that is possible *on average* between the before and after photos. A single after, or even before and after photo, will not give you the whole picture, as it could under or over inflate what is possible. (Also, many people who do facial exercises have considerable damage to their face relative to their biological age, which is why they started in the first place). So getting a sense of what is possible on average will help calibrate expectations and maybe even help you identify which programs are best.

Quote:

Please give it to me straight - is it worth it? And when I ask that, I mean have you SEEN an actual DIFFERENCE in your face?

So, for me, FlexEffect has been the best ~$100 I spent on my face so far....and by a mile...and I suspect that 20 years from now, I will probably think and say the same thing. Moreover, it's a one-time lifetime fee, rather than some $30 product you have to keep re-purchasing every month...so from that perspective it's even more of a bargain.

I have seen visible improvements, as assessed by photos, viewed by myself and my fiance. My lower face, which was gaunt and hollow is now just slightly concave and on the thin side, so for me, that is a huge victory. My upper cheeks are significantly and visibly more full. My eyebrows are slightly higher (I have naturally very low and flat eyebrows), my forehead and temples are thicker and firmer in a good way, and my nose is slightly more refined and less bulbous. My eye shape is very slightly more attractive--the lids sit in a slightly more youthful position relative to my pupil/iris. Based on the photos, I cannot see any visual changes in my lips, neck, and chin areas, but they were good/fine to begin with, imo.

The pros about FlexEffect are:

* the most comprehensive facial exercise program out there (~50-60 exercises, hitting all 26 voluntary muscles of the face; no spot-training, which can lead to imbalances)

* exercises are resistance exercises, which mean that you have the potential to restore fullness to your face. toning exercises don't have the potential to restore very much fullness to the face, though they are good at helping with things like muscle sag

* includes massage, which helps a lot with circulation and skin tone and skin thickness

* two techniques for maintaining (maybe rebuilding) bone, one based on compression and the other based on muscle stimulation (these are similar to the two scientific approaches that we know build bone in other areas of the body)

* a technique for improving skin (cross-stretching)

* a 200+ page book of the most comprehensive information on skin, muscle, and bone...I confess that even with my voracious appetite for taking it all in, I haven't even absorbed most of it yet.

* Several adaptable different length routines

* Lots of advice

* access to a forum, staffed by trainers, who are very responsive. This is extremely helpful, as they will help you troubleshoot your routine.

The cons:

* Can feel like information overload; not very easy

* If you are squeamish about touching your face, you will NOT like this program. Don't buy it, if this is you. I personally have noticed the best results from this program, which is considered the more aggressive, but if you seriously fear working with an aggressive program, then I would hesitate recommending it, as most people with this concern, do not stick with it in the long-term.

That said, let me help give you realistic expectations.

* If you remember when you first learned to walk, crawl, catch a ball, write in your own handwriting, etc....it took a long time to develop these fine motor skills. It's similar with the face: it takes a while to develop control over muscles so that your muscles are even in a good position to be able to contract well and reap maximal benefits from the exercises. Depending on the muscle, it could be anywhere from immediate to taking a year or more to gain such a mastery over the muscle, so that you can contract it well and receive benefits. This factor should be included into one's expectations into how quickly it takes to see results, but usually it isn't. In other words, it often takes longer to see results than one might expect.

* You must be consistent over a significantly long period of time (e.g., months) to see results, and then you have to continue to be consistent. Easier said than done. (I confess, sometimes when things are busy, this happens to me Smile)

* Results from this (and other) programs vary *dramatically* by the user. Some people have amazing results, others have barely any. It depends on a multitude of factors, including ability to contract the muscles, training schedule and approach, natural tendency to build muscle, consistency, and overall health, as well as other factors. But generally, the more you put in, the more you get out.

* Because FlexEffect (and other resistance-based exercise programs) are based on resistance-training, you have the wonderful potential to restore youthful fullness to the face. The downside: if your muscles don't all build at the right rate, sometimes the asymmetry in your face can be exacerbated making you look worse. A fair number of people will give up at this stage, not knowing what went wrong but realizing it is something due to the exercises. It it much harder than it seems to be able to understand how to tailor your routine as a beginner and even an intermediate user of resistance-based facial exercises. And unfortunately, imo, the face is much less forgiving than the rest of the body when you run into problems with muscle imbalance. So it can take a while and be frustrating to work through these issues, as a warning.

Oh, and FWIW, I've also tried Ageless, Facercise, The Facial Workout, Tonya Zavasta's Rawesome Flex, and another cheek-scuplting program who's name I forget. I liked Facercise, but I desperately needed more fullness in my upper and lower cheeks, and Facercise wasn't enough for me. So about 90% of the facial exercises I use are from FlexEffect, as I tend to prefer the FlexEffect version of an exercise, and then I work in a handful of exercises that I really like from other programs (e.g., Carole Maggio's Nose Shortener, Loulou's Kiss exercise).

All that said, I have to give FlexEffect a rave review. Yes, it does take work and a lot of consistency and self-knowledge about how to create balance in the face. And yes, it can feel like a total rollercoaster ride at times. But nonetheless, it's helped me farrrrrrrr more than anything else with my face (I'm 30, so young like you, but have facial thinness issues), and hence why I list it first in my signature.

HTH Smile

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:43 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for your response and all your help. I really appreciate the time you took to write all that!

My main reason for wanting to get this is because I have been considering getting fillers. I'm 26, but I already feel like maybe I should consider fillers. I am concerned about undereye hollows and I want my cheeks to look a bit fuller. I'm just afraid of going for fillers because I see pictures all the time of celebrities who have had them and something just looks "off" about their face. I won't mention any names.

So my question is... can Flex Effect help me achieve fuller cheeks? And possibly help the under eye area? That would be magnificent.
cm5597
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:49 pm      Reply with quote
Hey BellaKai Smile

BellaKai wrote:
Thanks for your response and all your help. I really appreciate the time you took to write all that!

Glad it was helpful Smile

BellaKai wrote:
My main reason for wanting to get this is because I have been considering getting fillers. I'm 26, but I already feel like maybe I should consider fillers. I am concerned about undereye hollows and I want my cheeks to look a bit fuller.

Just curious: have you asked one of your friends--someone who you know will give you an honest opinion--whether you really need it badly? Since you're young, I just get this gut cringe response when I think of someone who is 26 considering getting fillers...it just feels too young to me, but of course, I don't know you and whether it would help a lot or not.

BellaKai wrote:
I'm just afraid of going for fillers because I see pictures all the time of celebrities who have had them and something just looks "off" about their face. I won't mention any names.

FWIW, my advice would be to not do fillers at this age, but to wait a few years (or more) before seriously considering them. Fillers will always be an option there for you (and the options will continue to improve and be more naturally-looking in the future, I would wager). Then talk to people who really know a lot about them . During this time, you can see whether you can combat these areas with more natural (and far cheaper) methods.

BellaKai wrote:
So my question is... can Flex Effect help me achieve fuller cheeks? And possibly help the under eye area? That would be magnificent.

Yes, FlexEffect can help you achieve fuller cheeks, and it can help the under eye area. I know some people have even built up their cheeks and under-eye areas too much and have had to tone things down! From doing facial exercises (mostly FlexEffect), my under-eye area is a tad thicker, but my cheeks are significantly fuller--a big difference for me. My lower face was really hollow/gaunt before I started--to the point of it being embarrassing and drawing comments from people-- but now I look almost normal. There's just a little bit of concavity left, and my upper cheeks are definitely more full.

Also, if you are considering buying FlexEffect, you might want to consider signing up for the FlexEffect forum here: flexeffect.proboards.com. That will give you a better flavor of FlexEffect before you buy it, you can read all sorts of old posts on just about anything, and you can ask the trainers any questions you have. It will allow you to get a sense of things, before you decide whether you want to try it out. (And if you decide you don't like it, you can just delete your account from the FlexEffect forum, so you lose nothing.)

Best wishes Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:08 am      Reply with quote
cm5597 wrote:
Hi BellaKai! Smile

I'm surprised you haven't received more responses to your post, as I know many people own and use FlexEffect or have tried it. Then again, I'm only now posting myself!

To give you my opinions on your questions/comments...

BellaKai wrote:

Oh, gosh, I would disagree. I think she and her skin look great for her age, especially considering that she has a thin face, which is very aging. This is near and dear to me, as I have the unfortunate curse of having a very thin face relative to my BMI, and it's such an extra challenge in terms of looking youthful. I'm so envious of people with more full or even just normal-looking faces! Smile

FWIW, in my opinion, I think the main thing is to get a sense of the magnitude of the change that is possible *on average* between the before and after photos. A single after, or even before and after photo, will not give you the whole picture, as it could under or over inflate what is possible. (Also, many people who do facial exercises have considerable damage to their face relative to their biological age, which is why they started in the first place). So getting a sense of what is possible on average will help calibrate expectations and maybe even help you identify which programs are best.

Quote:

So, for me, FlexEffect has been the best ~$100 I spent on my face so far....and by a mile...and I suspect that 20 years from now, I will probably think and say the same thing. Moreover, it's a one-time lifetime fee, rather than some $30 product you have to keep re-purchasing every month...so from that perspective it's even more of a bargain.

I have seen visible improvements, as assessed by photos, viewed by myself and my fiance. My lower face, which was gaunt and hollow is now just slightly concave and on the thin side, so for me, that is a huge victory. My upper cheeks are significantly and visibly more full. My eyebrows are slightly higher (I have naturally very low and flat eyebrows), my forehead and temples are thicker and firmer in a good way, and my nose is slightly more refined and less bulbous. My eye shape is very slightly more attractive--the lids sit in a slightly more youthful position relative to my pupil/iris. Based on the photos, I cannot see any visual changes in my lips, neck, and chin areas, but they were good/fine to begin with, imo.

The pros about FlexEffect are:

* the most comprehensive facial exercise program out there (~50-60 exercises, hitting all 26 voluntary muscles of the face; no spot-training, which can lead to imbalances)

* exercises are resistance exercises, which mean that you have the potential to restore fullness to your face. toning exercises don't have the potential to restore very much fullness to the face, though they are good at helping with things like muscle sag

* includes massage, which helps a lot with circulation and skin tone and skin thickness

* two techniques for maintaining (maybe rebuilding) bone, one based on compression and the other based on muscle stimulation (these are similar to the two scientific approaches that we know build bone in other areas of the body)

* a technique for improving skin (cross-stretching)

* a 200+ page book of the most comprehensive information on skin, muscle, and bone...I confess that even with my voracious appetite for taking it all in, I haven't even absorbed most of it yet.

* Several adaptable different length routines

* Lots of advice

* access to a forum, staffed by trainers, who are very responsive. This is extremely helpful, as they will help you troubleshoot your routine.

The cons:

* Can feel like information overload; not very easy

* If you are squeamish about touching your face, you will NOT like this program. Don't buy it, if this is you. I personally have noticed the best results from this program, which is considered the more aggressive, but if you seriously fear working with an aggressive program, then I would hesitate recommending it, as most people with this concern, do not stick with it in the long-term.

That said, let me help give you realistic expectations.

* If you remember when you first learned to walk, crawl, catch a ball, write in your own handwriting, etc....it took a long time to develop these fine motor skills. It's similar with the face: it takes a while to develop control over muscles so that your muscles are even in a good position to be able to contract well and reap maximal benefits from the exercises. Depending on the muscle, it could be anywhere from immediate to taking a year or more to gain such a mastery over the muscle, so that you can contract it well and receive benefits. This factor should be included into one's expectations into how quickly it takes to see results, but usually it isn't. In other words, it often takes longer to see results than one might expect.

* You must be consistent over a significantly long period of time (e.g., months) to see results, and then you have to continue to be consistent. Easier said than done. (I confess, sometimes when things are busy, this happens to me Smile)

* Results from this (and other) programs vary *dramatically* by the user. Some people have amazing results, others have barely any. It depends on a multitude of factors, including ability to contract the muscles, training schedule and approach, natural tendency to build muscle, consistency, and overall health, as well as other factors. But generally, the more you put in, the more you get out.

* Because FlexEffect (and other resistance-based exercise programs) are based on resistance-training, you have the wonderful potential to restore youthful fullness to the face. The downside: if your muscles don't all build at the right rate, sometimes the asymmetry in your face can be exacerbated making you look worse. A fair number of people will give up at this stage, not knowing what went wrong but realizing it is something due to the exercises. It it much harder than it seems to be able to understand how to tailor your routine as a beginner and even an intermediate user of resistance-based facial exercises. And unfortunately, imo, the face is much less forgiving than the rest of the body when you run into problems with muscle imbalance. So it can take a while and be frustrating to work through these issues, as a warning.

Oh, and FWIW, I've also tried Ageless, Facercise, The Facial Workout, Tonya Zavasta's Rawesome Flex, and another cheek-scuplting program who's name I forget. I liked Facercise, but I desperately needed more fullness in my upper and lower cheeks, and Facercise wasn't enough for me. So about 90% of the facial exercises I use are from FlexEffect, as I tend to prefer the FlexEffect version of an exercise, and then I work in a handful of exercises that I really like from other programs (e.g., Carole Maggio's Nose Shortener, Loulou's Kiss exercise).

All that said, I have to give FlexEffect a rave review. Yes, it does take work and a lot of consistency and self-knowledge about how to create balance in the face. And yes, it can feel like a total rollercoaster ride at times. But nonetheless, it's helped me farrrrrrrr more than anything else with my face (I'm 30, so young like you, but have facial thinness issues), and hence why I list it first in my signature.

HTH Smile

Just to say,I love your answer, so complete, nothing to add. All said.
echoecho
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:19 am      Reply with quote
Interested in this, just a little bit worried it may accentuate lines.
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:34 pm      Reply with quote
Deb used to have a segment in her FAQs bit on their website but no it doesn't accentuate lines for me personally, but I've read others saying it has for them (but hastened to add that I've heard that of every program going - even Facercise!)
echoecho wrote:
Interested in this, just a little bit worried it may accentuate lines.
System
Automatic Message
Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:26 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |