Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
PRIMROSE oil made my breasts very firm
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Hasnaa
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:55 pm      Reply with quote
Yup!!! I was suffering from adult acne a year ago. After trying so many things I read about primerose and that it can help with my acne. I started taking 6000mg/day. It didn't help with my acne but boy! did it help with my breast! I'm a c cup but after having 3 kids my breasts became not as firm as they used to be.
After 3 months of taking primerose my husband noticed how firm my breasts had become and was asking me about it. He was very worried that I was doing something that would harm my health Laughing

Anyways it really works and they feel and look awesome. I will keep taking primerose all my life Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Kassy_A
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:01 pm      Reply with quote
WOW, that's exciting! Is 6000mg a day the recommended dose? That sounds like a lot.

Wonder what it would take to lift my old dogs back up to where they once were... Shock I'm afraid I'd need a crane as well... Sad

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
Hasnaa
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:34 pm      Reply with quote
haha
5000 to 8000 is recommended to treat acne. so that's what I'm taking
murray28
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:31 am      Reply with quote
I did some googling and it appears Primrose Oil is recommended frequently to relieve PMS symptoms and breast tenderness. Is this a common side effect of supplements taken to relieve breast tenderness? Has anyone else experienced firmer breasts after taking Primrose Oil?

Gosh, I really, really hope this is true!
Hasnaa
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:13 am      Reply with quote
Try it you got nothing to lose.
I decided to post on this after seeing racheal ray's show yesterday. the human lab was about breast enhancement products,
3 products one is hypnotherapy for $99 didn't work, an astrogen gum for $75 didn't work and huge silicone bags that weigh about 6kg and you need to wear them for 10 hours a day for 2 weeks and they promiss half size increase they cost 1K

so I was like I know what worked for me and I need to share with my fellow EDSers Very Happy but use it for 2-4 months before you can see results. and don't forget it's also really good for you Bad Grin

I also read that black cohosh enlarges breast but it's a non reversable side effect
llina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:30 pm      Reply with quote
has wrote:
Yup!!! I was suffering from adult acne a year ago. After trying so many things I read about primerose and that it can help with my acne. I started taking 6000mg/day. It didn't help with my acne but boy! did it help with my breast! I'm a c cup but after having 3 kids my breasts became not as firm as they used to be.
After 3 months of taking primerose my husband noticed how firm my breasts had become and was asking me about it. He was very worried that I was doing something that would harm my health Laughing

Anyways it really works and they feel and look awesome. I will keep taking primerose all my life Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

hi has,
where did you get it? is any brand ok?
please let me know.
TIA!

to, cnd, 39, asian, dry&sensitive. products: valmont, givenchy, chanel, guerlain, dior, misc sothys&lush; mu: valmont, dior, chanel & mac; anti aging: diy facial massages, dr.ho's, assrt of EMS/TENS, wellbox, nuface, nuskin, tua viso, tua trend, babyQ, facemaster, oxylift, dermawand, life, suction, 8clarisonic, 2opal, magnassager, sonic,etc
Hasnaa
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:02 am      Reply with quote
yeah any brand is fine. I just get whatever is on sale but I like the 1300mg because I take less
llina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:49 am      Reply with quote
has wrote:
yeah any brand is fine. I just get whatever is on sale but I like the 1300mg because I take less

thanks! Very Happy

no side effects? all is good with the "girls" and the acne?
thanks again! Very Happy

to, cnd, 39, asian, dry&sensitive. products: valmont, givenchy, chanel, guerlain, dior, misc sothys&lush; mu: valmont, dior, chanel & mac; anti aging: diy facial massages, dr.ho's, assrt of EMS/TENS, wellbox, nuface, nuskin, tua viso, tua trend, babyQ, facemaster, oxylift, dermawand, life, suction, 8clarisonic, 2opal, magnassager, sonic,etc
moosejavian
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:15 pm      Reply with quote
Quote:
I also read that black cohosh enlarges breast but it's a non reversable side effect

Ok, I need to do some more research on this! There are a few breast enhancement products out there but too scared to try. I'm smaller than an A Crying or Very sad
Hasnaa
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:33 am      Reply with quote
moosejavian wrote:
Quote:

Ok, I need to do some more research on this! There are a few breast enhancement products out there but too scared to try. I'm smaller than an A Crying or Very sad

Research black cohosh and fenugreek. they seem to enlarge breasts too
arielstar08
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:18 am      Reply with quote
I wonder if it has an effect on the hormone levels? May be men shouldn't take Eveing primrose oil??
MoxieMama
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:32 pm      Reply with quote
Hmmmm, guess I'm going to start taking a couple of new supplements!! LOL!! I had breast implants and had them removed this past summer. I opted not to do a lift because my DR told me that I wouldn't need one and while I technically don't, my breasts have been through 3 pregnancies plus breastfeeding, the problem I have is that they look like they've been through 3 kids! LOLOL
I would love to see then firm up a bit, I'm pretty happy with the size now but would like just a tad more fullness and firmness. Definitely going to check these out! Thanks for sharing!
llina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:56 pm      Reply with quote
yay! we need a breast thread!
all about breast and what to do.

zverenok
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:35 pm      Reply with quote
Would this be something safe to take in your 30s?
Embarassed
llina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:38 pm      Reply with quote
zverenok wrote:
Would this be something safe to take in your 30s?
Embarassed

i dunno... but i think has said it firmed her 'girls'. i'm still mulling it over.
good to see you on the threads! Very Happy

Hasnaa
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:08 pm      Reply with quote
I didn't have any side effects. It didn't help much with my acne (I guess it's not hormonal) But it helped a lot with how firm my breast is and also my libido Wink Embarassed
Jess_Doll
5% products discount

Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:55 am      Reply with quote
I'm taking 1000mg now for cramps and it really works. I didn't know it helps with acne.
Amy Lu
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:37 am      Reply with quote
I'm afraid of this kind of product.I made a operate when i eat the cauples of enhance breast things
moosejavian
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:23 pm      Reply with quote
Quote:
I'm afraid of this kind of product.I made a operate when i eat the cauples of enhance breast things

AmyLu, can you explain more about this?
Jemma

Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:32 am      Reply with quote
has wrote:
I didn't have any side effects. It didn't help much with my acne (I guess it's not hormonal) But it helped a lot with how firm my breast is and also my libido Wink Embarassed

I'm just getting started on here and was just checking out some products when I saw this. I love supplements and this is DEF one I want to try out!...About how long until you noticed these changes? Thanks so much! Very Happy

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:21 pm      Reply with quote
Evening primrose oil has few known side effects, aside from possible bloating or gastrointestinal upset. The only severe side effect is a possible increased risk of temporal lobe epilepsy in schizophrenia patients taking a type of medication called phenothiazine epileptogenic drugs. It also should not be used by patients suffering mania, because it is speculated that evening primrose oil may make their symptoms worse. It is generally recommended that pregnant women do not take evening primrose oil, because it may alter the composition of breast milk.

This is from here http://www.essortment.com/lifestyle/benefitssideef_sjkq.htm

So I think it's safe to take - if you read the article it can actually help with cramps etc. My question right now is about amount recommended, so will search some more.

Edit to add - http://www.evening-primrose-oil.com/
Jemma

Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:32 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks so much for the helpful info! I don't have any of those conditions, so I'm going to give it a try. Anything that helps w/cramps and makes your breast firmer is well worth a shot! Laughing

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:25 pm      Reply with quote
As with any medication, with natural supplements you have to make sure you are not taking too much. So I am planning to go into nearest health food store and ask, and look at the bottle for recommended amount.
Similarly NDA carries cold pressed evening primrose oil, which you can measure out and take, I believe theirs is therapeutic grade.
margarett
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:45 pm      Reply with quote
I did a lot of research long time about supplements being good for enhancing breasts and butt since those are the places where hormonal imbalance takes place and when a woman reaching menopause gets affected by. I understand primrose oil, Maca (Peruvian) and fenugrek were good for balancing hormones and keeping those parts...hmmm.. healthy Very Happy and plump.
I took all those supplements for a while but the one which made a difference was Maca taken at a not so high dosage, and oh boy did that balance my hormones Laughing my bf could not keep up with me for a couple of weeks, if you not what I mean . But the effect did not last long and my body got used to the substance, bringing things back to normal . I still take Maca just to be on the safe side since I do not want to take Premarin but I know my hormones tend to be out of whack and Maca is a natural supplement always taking it without abusing it. My boobs and butt got a tiny bit bigger but I always think that it is due to the Omega 3 which really made a difference to my life, which I introduced to my body a year or so ago.
Natalyn
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:27 pm      Reply with quote
Wouldn't taking 6000 g of EPO make you fat? How many fat grams are we talking about?
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:53 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |