Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

where do you buy your supplements?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
faeriedust
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:15 am      Reply with quote
I usually buy from iherb. But I was thinking of buying from purebulk. Is it cheaper there? Thanks!

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:58 am      Reply with quote
I buy a lot of my supplements from vitacost.com

Female: 42...Fair/Dry...Brown Hair/Green Eyes...Using: Born Again MSM Cream...Country Divine Emu Serum...Juvederm...Botox...Retin-A .05%...Easy Eye Solutions...Started 2/9/12 with Skin Bio Skin Signals Cream and TTT, Spot treating with TriRed
GirlieGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:39 am      Reply with quote
I order almost all my vitamins from vitacost.com.
AnnieR
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:51 am      Reply with quote
Dragonherbs and Puritan's Pride. I have ordered for both for years and years.

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:10 am      Reply with quote
I buy from iHerb.com as well.
cookie
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:14 am      Reply with quote
I usually buy from iherb which has fantastic service. I use to buy from vitacost and found their service to be horrible. But recently I bought from them again and was really impressed.
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:15 am      Reply with quote
iherb, vitacost and Swanson's - Depends upon what I'm buying and if I can get free shipping.

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:11 pm      Reply with quote
Swanson's price is pretty cheap
poulinsj
5% products discount

Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:17 am      Reply with quote
I've used vitacost quite a bit. I have been buying alot from Shaklee lately too.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:20 pm      Reply with quote
Life Extension is my favorite (but they are not cheap). I also order from Vitacost, iherb and ProCaps Laboratories.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:26 pm      Reply with quote
i haven't been buying my supplements online.

i usually need some assistance to guide me through, so i've been buying them from the pharmacy, and health food stores. also, mom kicks in and drops off supplements that she thinks i need. yay mom!

to, cnd, 39, asian, dry&sensitive. products: valmont, givenchy, chanel, guerlain, dior, misc sothys&lush; mu: valmont, dior, chanel & mac; anti aging: diy facial massages, dr.ho's, assrt of EMS/TENS, wellbox, nuface, nuskin, tua viso, tua trend, babyQ, facemaster, oxylift, dermawand, life, suction, 8clarisonic, 2opal, magnassager, sonic,etc
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:44 pm      Reply with quote
llina wrote:
i haven't been buying my supplements online.

i usually need some assistance to guide me through, so i've been buying them from the pharmacy, and health food stores. also, mom kicks in and drops off supplements that she thinks i need. yay mom!

llina that's so sweet.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:26 am      Reply with quote
i buy mine from vitacost also. they provide real consumer reviews, are very quick, shipping is affordable and have tons of items in stock. they never disappoint.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:52 pm      Reply with quote
Another one for vitacost.com

They stock nearly all brands of vitamins and household products and offer the cheapest prices.
mithai
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:27 pm      Reply with quote
have been buying from i herb since they had the best international shipping...but looks like have bumped the shipping(DHL) up!just recieved an order yesterday.

can anyone suggest any other place which offers cheap international shipping...those in US really are such lucky ducks when it come to online shopping! Shhh

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:54 am      Reply with quote
Iherb is great. I use Vitamin Shoppe when they have there Buy one get one half off sales and also Puritans Pride.

38 fair skin,oily, hormonal acne, rosacea...trying to combat facial sagging and skin damage on arms and legs. Currently using a Microdermabrasion machine, Pro High Frequency Device, Faceworks facial exercises, Tua Viso, and AALS.
Josemine

Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:23 am      Reply with quote
One more vote for iHerb
I've been using it for 2 years. Great customer service, fast shipping.
secretly
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:52 pm      Reply with quote
I use iHerb and vitacost too but also buy from Professional Supplement Center because they have an incredible choices available and they have free shipping, even if you buy only one bottle of something

http://www.professionalsupplementcenter.com/

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:37 am      Reply with quote
I prefer to iherb. I will buy a lot if I can get free shipping Bad Grin Bad Grin Bad Grin Bad Grin

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:18 pm      Reply with quote
Trader Joe's.
fenix

Tue Feb 22, 2011 3:55 am      Reply with quote
I prefer iherb.
lilmiss
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:59 pm      Reply with quote
I like Whole Foods because the staff is pretty knowledgable, so I can ask questions while I am there.
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:40 pm      Reply with quote
I buy most my Garden Of Life at Whole Foods, they are whole food supplements not just vitamins or minerals. Others either at Whole Foods or a local health food store. Smile

Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:58 pm      Reply with quote
I usually purchase my Source Naturals supplements at Fubao Health Store. The delivery time is pretty fast and they also have free shipping. Bad Grin
Gidget2

Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:02 pm      Reply with quote
iHerb and Amazon - with subscribe and save on several things. Both are free shipping - $40 on iHerb and Amazon doesn't matter what the cost if it is part of subscribe and save.

HTH
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:00 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |