Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
do you think doing sports make skin nice?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
hellenzqq
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:58 am      Reply with quote
does jogging daily make skin look nice??? anybody has experience to share??
llina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:45 am      Reply with quote
my skin looks way better when i'm working out. definitely so. it looks more toned, contoured, and the complexion is so much better. i think my face and skin even look the healthiest when exercising regularly.
(i really have to get back to the gym. was doing so well near christmas and new year)

to, cnd, 39, asian, dry&sensitive. products: valmont, givenchy, chanel, guerlain, dior, misc sothys&lush; mu: valmont, dior, chanel & mac; anti aging: diy facial massages, dr.ho's, assrt of EMS/TENS, wellbox, nuface, nuskin, tua viso, tua trend, babyQ, facemaster, oxylift, dermawand, life, suction, 8clarisonic, 2opal, magnassager, sonic,etc
zm

Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:39 am      Reply with quote
doing sports increases blood circulation and the body becomes better as a whole Wink
if you sweat a lot that will remove the toxins
hellenzqq
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:34 am      Reply with quote
i need to kick my ass and work out more i guess...
llina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:58 pm      Reply with quote
i feel so much better when i sweat... and my skin looks good when i'm sweating too. i look good! but i don't smell too sexy! Laughing

to, cnd, 39, asian, dry&sensitive. products: valmont, givenchy, chanel, guerlain, dior, misc sothys&lush; mu: valmont, dior, chanel & mac; anti aging: diy facial massages, dr.ho's, assrt of EMS/TENS, wellbox, nuface, nuskin, tua viso, tua trend, babyQ, facemaster, oxylift, dermawand, life, suction, 8clarisonic, 2opal, magnassager, sonic,etc
llina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:00 pm      Reply with quote
hellenzqq wrote:
i need to kick my ass and work out more i guess...

sure, even a little bit is better than nothing.
its good to get in a habit.
sometimes, even if i don't do anything, i still show up to the gym. it trains you to keep the habit up. (i should talk Confused )

llina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:36 pm      Reply with quote
i recommend a good dose of cardio. perhaps 15 minutes on the recumbent bicycle, and if you're ambitious a class in relaxation yoga. hope you get to the gym too hellen.

this is my 1000 post! thank god!
calling it a night. holy!

3rd.oculus
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:40 pm      Reply with quote
It's beneficial because it increases your circulation, upping the nutrient flow to your skin.

But it can also be bad if it means you're baking in the sun while playing sports.
blueeyes
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:47 pm      Reply with quote
working out does wonders for your skin,
it enhances the oxygen intake, relieves toxins and helps the skin produce more of it's natural oil, as well as keeps your internal organs healthier which again affect your skin.
zverenok
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:11 am      Reply with quote
Short answer - YES.

Reasons listed above - improved blood circulation, which in turn means toxins are thrown out of cells faster, nutrients get to skin cells faster, as well as much needed oxygen.

Wink
hellenzqq
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:19 pm      Reply with quote
llina wrote:
i recommend a good dose of cardio. perhaps 15 minutes on the recumbent bicycle, and if you're ambitious a class in relaxation yoga. hope you get to the gym too hellen.

haha, congra!!
llina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:29 pm      Reply with quote
hellenzqq wrote:
llina wrote:

haha, congra!!

thanks babes! Very Happy
i'm going to buy more with more discounts! ayaya!
seriously, i put the valmont hair line into my shopping cart and still roaming the site for more.

so, did you start working out for your skin?
i've been going to the gym since the new year/christmas... and trying to go at least 2-3 per week. mostly wiping down the machines and sitting around alot. Laughing pple must think i'm the cleaning lady!Laughing

let us know how exercise is going for your skin! Very Happy

luyan
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:46 am      Reply with quote
I think sports are definitely benefit for blood circulation,sweating is help to eliminate toxins,but i can not persist.

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:38 am      Reply with quote
i think so.
swimming is good for skin.
sporting will make you keep health.
and good for skin.

hellenzqq wrote:
does jogging daily make skin look nice??? anybody has experience to share??

5% products discount

Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:23 pm      Reply with quote
i think sporting is really good for our health and for our skin.. Very Happy
margarett
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:41 pm      Reply with quote
well, of course exercise makes your skin look
younger for the reasons already stated and sex too Cool
kikiw
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:43 pm      Reply with quote
I think it will. Sweat makes my skin looks better. Regular sports increases blood circulation and help you to be more health, skin will also be better.
MarieIG
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:51 pm      Reply with quote
Yes, it sure helps. Just remember to wear you sunscreen while outside, and wash if off afterwards.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:21 am      Reply with quote
Well to be honest, I'd much rather have sex for better skin than spend 30 minutes on the elliptical! Laughing

Unfortunately these days I've had to rely a little too much on the elliptical...Rolling Eyes ahhh the single life!!!! ha ha

Female: 42...Fair/Dry...Brown Hair/Green Eyes...Using: Born Again MSM Cream...Country Divine Emu Serum...Juvederm...Botox...Retin-A .05%...Easy Eye Solutions...Started 2/9/12 with Skin Bio Skin Signals Cream and TTT, Spot treating with TriRed
appletini
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:48 am      Reply with quote
bren21 wrote:
Well to be honest, I'd much rather have sex for better skin than spend 30 minutes on the elliptical! Laughing

You can do both Wink
Natalyn
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:56 pm      Reply with quote
I think it does, but not just sport, any exercise that increases your cardio activity. It helps your blood to circulate, and it flows to the surface of your skin as evidenced by the redness in your face after you exercise. I believe it rejuvenates your skin and helps it stay younger longer.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:02 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |