Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)
Cle de Peau Beaute
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
kle925

Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:54 pm      Reply with quote
Has anyone tried this brand?

I am eyeing this creme, but it's way too pricey. Can I please get a review on this product?

The product is called: The Cream (La Creme)
LondonJamie
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:28 pm      Reply with quote
http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemId=28780/La_Cr%C3%A8me/Cle_de_Peau/Moisturizers

Smile

Curent Regime: Cosmetic Skin Solutions CE Ferulic and Phloretin/ Revale Intensive Serum / NIA 24 Intensive Recovery Complex cream / Jojoba and Squalane oils / Avene Emulsion SPF 50 & Prevage City Smart SPF 50 / Skinceuticals Retinol 1.0/ Dermaroller / Facial exercises
hellenzqq
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:29 pm      Reply with quote
yes, CDP is a high end brand from japan, the stuff is not bad, but the price is really high. i like their makeup stuff more than their skincare line
MACrisis
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:28 pm      Reply with quote
I'v tried their mask few years ago. Very nice mask but have not use long/often enough to see how it works.

Now I'm using its facial cotton to do the lotion mask. It's a little bit bigger than Shiseido but almost twice as expensive. So far so good. I have to use 2 and can seperate one to 4 sheets.

5% products discount

Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:29 am      Reply with quote
CDP is very expensive. I dont think its necessary to spend so much on skincare. Though I have heard really good reviews about their products
hellenzqq
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:17 am      Reply with quote
now i know what ingrediant to look in a skin product, i do not think it is worth it to spend that much money on buying pricy products like CDP.

but their concealer and foundation are not bad
kle925

Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:30 pm      Reply with quote
hellenzqq wrote:
now i know what ingrediant to look in a skin product, i do not think it is worth it to spend that much money on buying pricy products like CDP.

but their concealer and foundation are not bad

What ingredients?? Smile

I am a believer in Creme De Lamer's moisturizer... and that's the only thing I've spent so much on. I heard of CDP recently and I wonder why it is so expensive and if it's worth saving up for.

I am going to se a dermatologist next month about the sun spot on my right cheek. It's been there over 4 years. I wonder if there is a way to make it disappear. :/ I also have hypermentation on my left cheek from previous blemishes. Sad
RussianSunshine
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:05 pm      Reply with quote
I think you pay more for the brand (and cover their marketing costs) than for an actual product.
Auu
5% products discount

Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:59 pm      Reply with quote
I used CDP lotion and milk, they ara good nor bads. I do not think the line is worth. Dicila of Shiseido is good than it.
CLxx
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:17 am      Reply with quote
I know CDP products are for mature woman and are too pricey. You could always get a product with similar effect for a much lower price. Interestingly I found that many Jap products are of good quality but do not worth the fortune that you're paying for them.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:15 pm      Reply with quote
Cdp is a high end brand fro Japan, I recommend its Massage Cream (Creme de Massage) and foundation. Other products I think you may find replacement not so expensive.
hellenzqq
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:52 am      Reply with quote
kikiw wrote:
Cdp is a high end brand fro Japan, I recommend its Massage Cream (Creme de Massage) and foundation. Other products I think you may find replacement not so expensive.

i tried the massage cream before, nothing special. however the foundation is not bad! but it is not that easy to find in north america, so now i use la mer instead
kikiw
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:43 am      Reply with quote
hellenzqq wrote:

i tried the massage cream before, nothing special. however the foundation is not bad! but it is not that easy to find in north america, so now i use la mer instead

Really? The massage cream works very well for me. I usually use toner first, followed by that cream, massage for a while, tissue off, then Spay flower water, done! Go to sleep. When I get up next morning, skin condition is perfect!
nickieygirl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:29 am      Reply with quote
Yeah it's very pricey but I adore their liquid foundation. It's super great for me.
chenhui
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:24 pm      Reply with quote
Their liquid foundation is not very good for me because too dry.But their eye cream is prefect.I think this brand skin care products most are good but the price are all too expensive.
hgao
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:13 am      Reply with quote
it works for muture skin i think, foundation is amazing.
kikiw
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:00 am      Reply with quote
hgao wrote:
it works for muture skin i think, foundation is amazing.

haha, another fan of its foundation. In my opinion, its make-ups are more worthy than its skin care.
saisai
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:07 pm      Reply with quote
It used to be my favorite brand. However, I think it can only make my skin stable, not improve it. Therefore I switch to Valmont.
beautyrose
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:33 am      Reply with quote
CPB 's products are too expensive to me
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:00 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |