Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz)
waiting excited for my package
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
lisocas
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:56 am      Reply with quote
I have posted my order on the 5th and still haven´t received it yet (I live overseas, in Portugal, maybe that´s the problem). Anyone experienced the same? Oh, I can´t wait to receive my products though!!
llina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:32 pm      Reply with quote
i'm sure you'll get it soon!
i'm excited for you too! i hope you have fun with all your skincare.
Very Happy

to, cnd, 39, asian, dry&sensitive. products: valmont, givenchy, chanel, guerlain, dior, misc sothys&lush; mu: valmont, dior, chanel & mac; anti aging: diy facial massages, dr.ho's, assrt of EMS/TENS, wellbox, nuface, nuskin, tua viso, tua trend, babyQ, facemaster, oxylift, dermawand, life, suction, 8clarisonic, 2opal, magnassager, sonic,etc
majorb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:45 am      Reply with quote
lisocas wrote:
I have posted my order on the 5th and still haven´t received it yet (I live overseas, in Portugal, maybe that´s the problem). Anyone experienced the same? Oh, I can´t wait to receive my products though!!

I don't know what the situation is with Customs & Excise over in Portugal. Here in the UK, my EDS parcels can arrive anytime between 8 and 28 days after despatch. This is nothing to do with EDS (who have always been quick to send my order off to me), but because of our Customs & Excise.

If the Customs people don't intercept my parcel, it arrives within 8-10 days. However, if they do get hold of it, the parcel tends to take 21-28 days to arrive at the sorting office and then I have to either go and pick it up from there or re-arrange delivery. Very annoying, but there's nothing either EDS or I can do about it.

I'd give it a while longer. It sounds as if your Customs & Excise people must have intercepted it and are processing it.
lisocas
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:28 am      Reply with quote
Ah!! I finally received it!! EDS was very suporting through the last weeks and the package finally arrived with some nice big samples Smile
Yupiiii! Smile Smile
llina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:26 pm      Reply with quote
lisocas wrote:
Ah!! I finally received it!! EDS was very suporting through the last weeks and the package finally arrived with some nice big samples Smile
Yupiiii! Smile Smile

have fun dabbing and pasting! Very Happy

to, cnd, 39, asian, dry&sensitive. products: valmont, givenchy, chanel, guerlain, dior, misc sothys&lush; mu: valmont, dior, chanel & mac; anti aging: diy facial massages, dr.ho's, assrt of EMS/TENS, wellbox, nuface, nuskin, tua viso, tua trend, babyQ, facemaster, oxylift, dermawand, life, suction, 8clarisonic, 2opal, magnassager, sonic,etc
g4gracie

Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:38 pm      Reply with quote
Hello everyone!! This is my first time posting. I've recently ordered my first bottle of Careprost, and I must say...it is this forum that convinced me to do it. I've been reading up on what you all have shared about your experiences with latisse, lumigan, careprost...etc, and it has proved invaluable. Last night was my first application! I'm very excited.

So, please let me know what else is hot to try around here. I lost a lot of my eyelashes and the outer part of my brows due to thyroid disease, and i'm looking forward to getting them back! I addressed my hair thinning issue (hypothyroidism really takes your hair!) with monoxidil (worked like a dreeeeam).

Thanks, ladies!
llina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:10 pm      Reply with quote
g4gracie wrote:
Hello everyone!! This is my first time posting. I've recently ordered my first bottle of Careprost, and I must say...it is this forum that convinced me to do it. I've been reading up on what you all have shared about your experiences with latisse, lumigan, careprost...etc, and it has proved invaluable. Last night was my first application! I'm very excited.

So, please let me know what else is hot to try around here. I lost a lot of my eyelashes and the outer part of my brows due to thyroid disease, and i'm looking forward to getting them back! I addressed my hair thinning issue (hypothyroidism really takes your hair!) with monoxidil (worked like a dreeeeam).

Thanks, ladies!

hi g4gracie
wave

welcome the EDS!
you've posted this in the 'lounge'. i think it would be better if you post in the other categories, since not all members come here. try posting in the first three categories, under the appropriate thread. i'm sure you'll get more feedback there.

i'm happy that you're sooo excited about joining EDS and using your new product(S). me too!

have fun! and i'll see you in the forum.

System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:01 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |