Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)
What are your fave products for eye wrinkles/crows feet?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
goose123

Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:16 pm      Reply with quote
Mine are starting to show more and more...HELP Shock
vincia
5% products discount

Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:52 pm      Reply with quote
I have the same problem Sad I have crow's feet and dark circles.

I used a variety of eye cream by Sheseido, La Prairie, H2O and nothing seems to work a whole lot.

The only time I got results was when I was well-rested & had lots of water.

Does anyone have good suggestions without breaking the bank? I'm willing to pay a decent amount for a good cream but not over $300...
Julia Bartlet
5% products discount

Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:17 pm      Reply with quote
I'm a big fan of retina-a, and I'm also thinking about starting with fillers. I dunno - what do you think? dermtv(d)com/get-rid-wrinkles-botox-and-fillers
kikiw
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:06 pm      Reply with quote
For my experience, valmont eye cream is good for fine lines.
goose123

Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:03 am      Reply with quote
Julia - I just started Retin A last night myself. From what I understand it gets worse before it gets better...so we'll see.
kaerukero

Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:34 pm      Reply with quote
ROC works good on me Laughing
kikiw
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:34 am      Reply with quote
sisley and valmont are both good .
Zenia
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:38 am      Reply with quote
I am allergic to Retinol,but have had the same problem as you.With bags under my eyes every morning,and i had to cool down with tea-bags over my eye-area before i could go out.
I tried a small tube from Shiesdo,thats called eye soother,with good immediate effect.(drained fluids from area)but was looking for something in the long run.

AND,now i am testing a new cream from Platinum care,that promises miracles.A week now,and not a single moment of swollen skin under eyes!
I wake up every morning,and look in my mirror,and geez,a miracle..No bags!
Its very reasonable in price also.§50 or so.
jiafeimao9889
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:20 am      Reply with quote
Could you please tell me the full name of the valmont eye cream?thank you very much!
kikiw wrote:
For my experience, valmont eye cream is good for fine lines.

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:24 am      Reply with quote
for my experience,sisley is just so so for my lines and dark circles.
i wanna try valmont .
i hope it will work on my lines and dark circles.
kikiw wrote:
sisley and valmont are both good .

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:26 am      Reply with quote
could you please tell me the full name of roc eye cream?thanks!
kaerukero wrote:
ROC works good on me Laughing

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:47 am      Reply with quote
Zenia- what is the cream from Platinum? It gets rid of under eye puffiness due to age? And dark circles?

Thanks!!!!
Zenia
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:29 am      Reply with quote
insomniaisagingmeearly wrote:
Zenia- what is the cream from Platinum? It gets rid of under eye puffiness due to age? And dark circles?

Thanks!!!!
Hi there!
It`s Eye restoration therapy.And they come in a small test-jar,which i have.It seems to last for months,even though it is very tiny.If you look at their feedback they are making big promises!It is espesially for puffiness and dark circles.
After one week of testing,i can for sure say that it works on puffiness.They have ingrediences in it that lightens dark circles.That wasn`t my biggest problem,i am just happy to wake up without Derric-bags every morning Smile
Autumn1995
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:42 pm      Reply with quote
While I really can't suggest a great eye treatment; I am still searching.

I do believe in using sunscreen (with a good UVA rating) on your face and around your eyes daily. The sun is a major cause of aging.

Currently I am using at night only Avene Eulage cream then layered with Eulage gel. It works, but I am looking for something better.

During the day, I like to use Vitamin C under my sunscreen. Currently Avalon serum for face and La Roche Posay for eyes.
kikiw
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:28 pm      Reply with quote
jiafeimao9889 wrote:
for my experience,sisley is just so so for my lines and dark circles.
i wanna try valmont .
i hope it will work on my lines and dark circles.

Darphin has a serum works very well on dark circles and sisley eye mask is also good on dark circles.

I think the best way to eliminate fine lines is use eye mask every day.
critic
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:09 am      Reply with quote
I have tried for a months, it works for me and I'm glad to see the result:

a.m. regime
- Sheisido eye base serum, gentle massage for few minutes
- wait for 3 mins (walk around and have a cup of tea)
- a thin layer of Valmont eye cream
- add a thin layer of Sheisido SPF eye base (it looks like a lip stick) then re-appling the eye stick whenever the area is dry.

p.m.
- - Sheisido eye base serum, gentle massage for few minutes
- wait for 3 mins
- tap on Olay regenerist serum
- a thin layer of Valmont eye cream

P.S. Products that I used from Olay and Sheisido are a special lines that only available China.
Rebecca1
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:57 am      Reply with quote
without undervaluing this thread....can I honestly say ...botox. Definitely the best value for money treatment for this area that you can do. You need such a tiny amt in this area, that it would be way cheaper than many serums and creams. Although you cannot inject into the immediate undereye region, an experienced injector can get a good result with these too.

I had gone without in this area for some time while trying some other treatments, but just had another round. For me the difference is like night and day.

Of course it is not for everyone.

Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:10 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |