Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml)
Nutra-Lift One Step
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Skippie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:31 am      Reply with quote
Described as all-inclusive product:

Nutra-Lift® One Step is a complex skin care product that contains every natural ingredient known to man that helps improve the quality of the skin. In fact it is practically an entire health food store in one bottle. The ingredients are all synergistically blended for maximum results and protected with liposome technology to guarantee the effectiveness of the nutrients for up to two years. These include the exclusive Vitamin C complex 5 (Vitamin C Ester, tetrahexydecyl ascorbate, L-Ascorbic liposome, ascorbyl glucoseamine) guaranteed to penetrate the skin and produce maximum results. In addition you get broad spectrum anti-oxidant protection and the ultimate in natural skin firming and lifting.

Ingredients:

Deionized water, lactobacillus/algae extract ferment 5, vitamin C ester complex, tetrahexydecyl ascorbate, ascorbyl glucosamine, magnesium ascorbyl phosphate, calcium ascorbate, L-ascorbic acid, polyglyceryl- 10 pentastearate & behenyl ,sodium stearoyl lactylate, marine collagen, sodium pca, marine elastin, natural cetyl esters, broad spectrum anti-oxidant complex 14 (rosemary*, rose hips*, oregano*, sage*, olive leaf*, green tea*), herbal complex 30 (chamomile*, red clover*, ginger*, tumeric*, comfrey*), fruit flower complex 12 (calendula*, jasmine*, rose hip*, lavender*, carrot*), lecithin, DMAE, alpha- lipoic acid, astaxanthin, lecithin, grape seed extract, COQ-10, natural mixed tocopherols (vitamin E), vegetable glyceryl stearate, oat amino acids, organic royal jelly, time released vitamins (A palmitate, B1, B5, B6, B12, F, & K), hyaluronic acid, mixed flavonoids, msm, xantium gum, potassium cetyl phostate, natural allantion, food grade polysorbate-20, food grade sodium benzoate, natural mint/ orange extract. Active SPF Ingredients: (for UVA & UVB protection) titanium dioxide (food grade), parsol mex & benzophenone-3. *Certified Organically Grown Ingredient

My experience:

I’ve been using Nutra-Lift One Step for almost 4 weeks. I use it on alternate nights with Retin-A, both of which I put over Skin Signals. I also have been using it on my neck every morning, because it has a matt finish (I can’t stand anything shiny on my neck) and has SPF 15. Of all the products I’ve tried recently, including Skin Nutrition Cell-CPR and Somme Institute MDT5 serum & A-bomb, I have seen better results from the Nutra-Lift product. In fact, I like it so well that I’m thinking about replacing Retin-A entirely. The mornings after I use Nutra-Lift, the skin on my face looks really good. My skin glows and my pores look better than they do with Retin-A. Even though it does dry matt, I don’t use a moisturizer on top like I have to with the Retin-A. There are really only two cons that I have found with this product. The smell is a little funky, although I have gotten used to it. Also, it’s beige in color and if I don’t rub it in properly, I have dark patches showing where it dried.
mithai
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:11 pm      Reply with quote
Wow!!..replacing your retinA!!!

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:15 am      Reply with quote
mithai wrote:
Wow!!..replacing your retinA!!!

I know - I almost hate giving it up because of what I went through to use it.
TAMgirl99
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:50 am      Reply with quote
Skippie - Did you buy direct or from some other online source? Thanks for the review!
Skippie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:16 am      Reply with quote
TAMgirl99 wrote:
Skippie - Did you buy direct or from some other online source? Thanks for the review!

I ordered directly from the company, TAMgirl. They shipped it the day I ordered. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they'll have a sale soon. I saw a newsletter from last year where they had a sale in April. There are some other products I'd like to try.
MACrisis
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:27 am      Reply with quote
Hi Skippie,

After reading you’re ready to give up Retin A for Nutra-Lift One Step I ordered it with few other items. As you mentioned, the smell is really strong but I’m used to it after a week. Does One Step ball up on you? I have to really rub it in and apply another more moisturizing cream right away otherwise it ball up when I apply the BB Cream.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:05 pm      Reply with quote
MACrisis wrote:
Hi Skippie,

After reading you’re ready to give up Retin A for Nutra-Lift One Step I ordered it with few other items. As you mentioned, the smell is really strong but I’m used to it after a week. Does One Step ball up on you? I have to really rub it in and apply another more moisturizing cream right away otherwise it ball up when I apply the BB Cream.

I haven't had any balling up, MACrisis. I apply it first on my face in the morning and then apply a DIY pearl cream and foundation over it. I haven't had any problems either when I've applied the pearl cream immediately or waited awhile. On my neck, I apply a DIY vitamin c serum, wait 15 minutes, and then apply the One-Step. I don't apply anything on top of it but once I start working outside, I'll apply an additional sunscreen. The only reason I've had to really rub the One-Step in is because if I don't, it will dry a dark color that can easily be seen on my fair skin. Depending on what I use on my face at night, the One-Step is the last product I apply. I don't know what your BB Cream is.

What else are you trying out? I've marked some items I'd like to try but haven't gotten around to ordering yet.
MACrisis
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:20 pm      Reply with quote
I bought One Step, Rejuvenating " A ", Luminous Eye Serum, and Night Repair Fluid. I’m using One Step in the morning and Rejuvenating A at night. BB cream is like a tinted moisturizer. I want to try their body/hair care too. Hopefully they don’t smell as bad.

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:39 pm      Reply with quote
Super cheap price here, but not such a great review. Or is this a different product? http://www.amazon.com/Nutra-lift-Step-Anti-Aging-Treatment/dp/B000YPZLR8/ref=pd_sim_hpc_4
Skippie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:13 pm      Reply with quote
Hermosa wrote:
Super cheap price here, but not such a great review. Or is this a different product? http://www.amazon.com/Nutra-lift-Step-Anti-Aging-Treatment/dp/B000YPZLR8/ref=pd_sim_hpc_4

I'm not 100% sure it's the same because they don't have the ingredients listed and my bottle is blue not yellow, but I would suspect it is.
Skippie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:17 pm      Reply with quote
MACrisis wrote:
I bought One Step, Rejuvenating " A ", Luminous Eye Serum, and Night Repair Fluid. I’m using One Step in the morning and Rejuvenating A at night. BB cream is like a tinted moisturizer. I want to try their body/hair care too. Hopefully they don’t smell as bad.

I'd love to know what you think about the Night Repair Fluid when you've used it awhile. Did they send you a free bottle of one of their non-soap gel cleansers? I received one, and it smells wonderful - sort of like chocolate covered tangerines. Did you know they're having 25% off on some of their products through April 9th? There's a couple of things on my list that are on sale such as the Mango Mask & Peel.
gimidalight
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:01 am      Reply with quote
Sounds like a great product. Is it expensive, and do you think it would last long before having to re-order?
Skippie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:55 am      Reply with quote
gimidalight wrote:
Sounds like a great product. Is it expensive, and do you think it would last long before having to re-order?

I personally don't think the price is bad - $44 for 2 oz. As for how long it will last, I think it depends how much you use it. I have probably half a bottle left but I'm only using it in the mornings now.
lucretia_zen
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:47 am      Reply with quote
Hey Gals, I'm kinda new here, but I've been doing my research in terms of anti-aging products both here in these forums and on the web. This is one line I'm quite interested in, but find it difficult to find many reviews on them on the web. If any one's still interested in this thread I'd love to know how you went with the products. Smile
I'm personally interested in the Rejuvenating'A', the Night Repair Fluid and the Luminous Eye Serum. Also any others you might have tried.
lucretia_zen
Skippie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:03 am      Reply with quote
lucretia_zen wrote:
Hey Gals, I'm kinda new here, but I've been doing my research in terms of anti-aging products both here in these forums and on the web. This is one line I'm quite interested in, but find it difficult to find many reviews on them on the web. If any one's still interested in this thread I'd love to know how you went with the products. Smile
I'm personally interested in the Rejuvenating'A', the Night Repair Fluid and the Luminous Eye Serum. Also any others you might have tried.
lucretia_zen

I haven't used anything other than the One Step, lucretia. I did really like it but moved on to other products - there's just so much out there that I have a hard time being loyal to one line or one product. Rolling Eyes I did want to try some of their other products but just never got around to buying them. They have sales quite frequently. If you're interested in the products, definitely sign up for their newsletter because they'll let you know about the sales. Maybe MACrisis will chime in because I know she was using some of the products you mention.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:35 am      Reply with quote
Here's coupon information for Rejuvenating A:

Nutra-Lift® Rejuvenating "A"
Tissue Repair Formula, with peptide Matrixyl 3000

2 oz. $43* Now $32.25

indicate "Code NRA" in Comment Section when you check out to guarantee "25% off" sale price.

Now thru September 3rd, 2010, no extensions will be made.

YOU CAN ORDER ONLINE but Web Site CANNOT calculate 25% off sale price.

The automatic email confirmation of your order WILL NOT reflect the sale prices.

You will be Billed & Invoiced with Sale Price upon Final Processing

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:28 am      Reply with quote
THANK YOU FOR SHIARING.I want to buy it.If could buy from the EDS.
Skippie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 11, 2011 10:10 am      Reply with quote
I've been trying the Maximum C Ultra Serum from Nutri-Lift and really like it because it works for me as a mattifier under my foundation. In fact, I've been using it in place of my beloved DIY pearl cream and it keeps my face from getting oily better than the pearl cream. What I'm don't like is that I seem to be using it very fast - it's only a 1-oz. bottle. I'm pretty sure anyone with dry skin would not care for this serum. My foundation spreads ok but I do have to spread it quickly.

INGREDIENTS: Deionized water, ascorbly palmitate, ascorbly glucosamine, magnesium ascorbly phosphate, L-ascorbic acid, tetrahexydecyl ascorbate, lecithin (phosphatidylcholine), DMAE, A-lipoic acid, hyaluronic acid (pure), super-oxide dismutase (SOD), mushroom beta glucan, CoQ10, natural tocoperols (vitamin E) L-carnitine, ionic calcium, magnesium, vitamin D (ergocalciferol), boron, xanthum gum, orange rind extract, copper sulfate, zinc.

Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:17 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |