Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Speaking of Teeth whitening, Halle Berry and Brittney use
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
carekate
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 29, 2005 11:08 am      Reply with quote
You might want to have a look at this thread http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=4513&highlight=quasi+review for an alternative to products like Go-Smile and those white stripes (the good stuff begins on pg 2 of this topic)....I’m a smoker and regular drinker of tea and wine, but I’ve been using either Gly Oxide or the ear drops (sic!) for the past several months and my teeth are as white as they can possibly get.

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 30, 2005 7:23 am      Reply with quote
I have used Nite White (available on eBay) since 2002 and just love it. I only use it for one hour, once a month - and everybody comments on my teeth!
happyhippie
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 30, 2005 8:40 am      Reply with quote
MODEL TRICK:

Use Crest white-strips 2 a day (morning and evening)...and at the same time Crest night-effects overnight, for 2 weeks. Very Happy

Not saying it's healthy, just that it works! I keep it up by brushing my teeth with a few drops of tea tree oil.
flick24
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:20 am      Reply with quote
I would love whiter teeth I had a look for the ear drops I am in the U.K and the strongest strength of urea peroxide is 5.25 will this be strong enough to make a difference?
SusieQ
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:38 pm      Reply with quote
I can tell you I have tried GO SMILE and the Crest whitestrips both twice and I'm not impressed with either one. I got no whitening from either one. So keep your money ladies. I'm going to try Suzanne Sommers whitening system. Her system is a lot cheaper.
health2u
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:14 am      Reply with quote
SugarFreeSheila wrote:
I have used Nite White (available on eBay) since 2002 and just love it. I only use it for one hour, once a month - and everybody comments on my teeth!

Nite White is the best. It comes in different strengths, and they have formulas now that minimize or eliminate any tooth sensitivity. You need to use it with the trays, but it's really effective. You use it every night until your teeth are the shade of white that you want, and then you use it once a month or once every two months for maintenance.

I have to use the 22%, and I need to leave it on overnight. My dentist didn't think it would work for me because of the natural color of my teeth, but I got great results with it.

(Teeth whitening products do not bleach bonding materials or veneers)

If you don't get it directly from your dentist, check expiration dates before you purchase it elsewhere. It does have a shelf life. (It's made by Discus Dental and they sell exclusively to dental professionals)
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:29 am      Reply with quote
I see a Nite White and a Day White, has anyone tried the Day White? I am not concerned about sensitivity issues, more for the most effective in the least amount of time.

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:52 am      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:
I see a Nite White and a Day White, has anyone tried the Day White? I am not concerned about sensitivity issues, more for the most effective in the least amount of time.

The DayWhite 38% is newer, and it's the one I'm going to try next, because it says that works in an hour. But I'm still going to replace my 22% NiteWhite ACP, because I know that definitely works.

If your teeth aren't so resistant to bleaching products, you might be able to get away with using the nitewhite - 16% or 22% - for an hour during the day.

(Tooth color that is yellow responds well to bleaching products. Teeth that have a brown or brown/green cast to them are much more resistant.)
Ottawa Shopper
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:53 am      Reply with quote
I really like the Supersmile system.

I use the toothpaste and whitening gel quite often.
I can't do actual whitening treatments for long as I have very damaged tooth enamel.

But from having some before and after pics taken at the dentist I could see a difference in 3 months or so.
it did look like I had my teeth whitened and I have had people ask me that.
flick24
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:52 am      Reply with quote
Any body ever used dental white from Dr George I was thinking of ordering some it sounds quite good
agathatefora

Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:25 pm      Reply with quote
A home made teeth whitening do-it-yourself remedy that I'll recommend is baking soda.

Just create a paste of it -either with water or with hydrogen peroxide (as this contains antibacterial properties), then rub it to your teeth, let it stay for 2-3 minutes, then rinse.

Instantly you'll notice the improvement of color in your teeth. Wink

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:17 pm      Reply with quote
health2u wrote:
Toby wrote:

The DayWhite 38% is newer, and it's the one I'm going to try next, because it says that works in an hour. But I'm still going to replace my 22% NiteWhite ACP, because I know that definitely works.

If your teeth aren't so resistant to bleaching products, you might be able to get away with using the nitewhite - 16% or 22% - for an hour during the day.

(Tooth color that is yellow responds well to bleaching products. Teeth that have a brown or brown/green cast to them are much more resistant.)

After seeing this thread I ordered the DayWhite 38% and have done the first treatment. It is strong but I didn't have tooth or gum discomfort. The usage time is 15min and I didn't expect much of a change....but I was surprised there was a significant change. My teeth were as white as they usually get with several treatments of other bleaching solutions I have used in the past. It is way more effective than the formula I have bought from my dentist. I appreciate the tip!!

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:50 pm      Reply with quote
Has anyone tried Plus White (http://pluswhite.com/)? It has some great reviews on mua but would like to hear some opinions from all of you
health2u
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:54 pm      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:
health2u wrote:
Toby wrote:

After seeing this thread I ordered the DayWhite 38% and have done the first treatment. It is strong but I didn't have tooth or gum discomfort. The usage time is 15min and I didn't expect much of a change....but I was surprised there was a significant change. My teeth were as white as they usually get with several treatments of other bleaching solutions I have used in the past. It is way more effective than the formula I have bought from my dentist. I appreciate the tip!!

Thanks for the update, Toby. 15 minutes isn't very long at all, but I believe it. (The nitewhite is awesome stuff) Really glad you got good results with it, and that you didn't experience any sensitivity. I can't wait to use up my 22% so I can order the 38%.
Ottawa Shopper
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:51 am      Reply with quote
I was about to order these Supersmile activating rods.
Qvc has a deal with a jumbo size toothpaste and whitener for $75 so for me it is a good deal.

Has anyone used these whitening rods?

http://www.qvc.com/qic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.item.A211562.desc.Supersmile-Professional-Activating-Whitening-Rods
System
Automatic Message
Thu May 09, 2024 5:40 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) HydroPeptide Anti-Wrinkle Power Luxe (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |