Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.
 
 back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in



Have you heard of the Wonderbar? Supposedly helps melasma

EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Author Message
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 08 Apr 2008
Posts: 8031
Wed May 12, 2010 8:30 am      Reply with quote
WhiteWolf and Skippie....that is awesome that it is working so well for you both!!

I have seen her offer discounts on her Facebook page, so you might want to friend her if you haven't already.

_________________
No longer answering PM's due to numerous weird messages.
WhiteWolf
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 02 Sep 2009
Posts: 594
Wed May 12, 2010 10:22 am      Reply with quote
Thanks Bethany, I saw the Wonderbar Facebook page and added it. Smile Although I already ordered another small bar, no worries. Smile I'll get a larger one next time, just wanted to doubly make sure it's a keeper first.

_________________
ReAura/Tria Face & Eye, Baby Quasar MD Plus, Derminator (age 4Cool
Skippie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 20 Aug 2009
Posts: 1139
Wed May 12, 2010 11:54 am      Reply with quote
ATester wrote:
Hi,
Well, darn it, I ordered yesterday the "eumora" soap, and then today I come across this post! Rolling Eyes After reading practically this whole post I'm really confused as the Eumora and the Wonderbar seem to have practically identical ingredients except maybe one... and after checking the photos of one web page and the other I see there are at least two photos that are the same face!!!
Anyhow, I'm supposed to receive the other soap in a few days, and after checking the Wonderbar link I've realised I only seem to be able to purchase it if I lived in USA, which is not the case as I live in Europe, so I guess the Eumora is the closest equivalent I could find... it promises all the same effects at least so I'll post my results, or maybe I should open another post for the Eumora? Confused


I'm interested in your results with Eumora, ATester. I priced it on ebay awhile back, and one seller was shipping four bars free, and the price per bar was cheaper than the WB. I'd definitely go that route if I knew the two gave comparable results.
Skippie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 20 Aug 2009
Posts: 1139
Wed May 12, 2010 11:56 am      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:
WhiteWolf and Skippie....that is awesome that it is working so well for you both!!

I have seen her offer discounts on her Facebook page, so you might want to friend her if you haven't already.


Thanks Bethany. I'm not on Facebook but I do keep an eye on the WB page.
simpleMD
Senior Member
10% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 08 Sep 2008
Posts: 138
Wed May 12, 2010 7:10 pm      Reply with quote
ATESTER...If eczema is your concern you sould try the tepezcohuite ointment and soap it is clearing my cousin's elbows fast..I gave her stuff to try and her eczema is looking lot better.

_________________
Acne-prone skin ,Olive Complexion, using Derma pen ( MYM) ,Used LS & STOP,Got POSE and never used it.. Also got TRIA never used it...Microcurrent Tx and added Facial Detox massage and CP serum so far its pretty good
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 08 Apr 2008
Posts: 8031
Thu May 13, 2010 7:41 pm      Reply with quote
Here's an update from the Wonderbar blog...


Quote:
twinkle, twinkle little bar, how I wonder what you are… May 13th, 2010

We wanted to address some of the questions that have been posted on a few skincare forums regarding the Wonderbar. We’ve compiled comprehensive information on the product based on input from the creator, the manufacturer, customers, and our own 15+ month experience using Wonderbar. If you have additional questions or concerns, or if you have had issues with Wonderbar despite using the product correctly and consistently for the recommended six weeks, please contact us at info@wonderbarusa.com.

Many users will experience the normal symptoms of the healing phase (dryness, irritation, white bumps, breakouts, brown patches) before achieving the clear, balanced, healthy skin Wonderbar promises. If customers stop using the treatment before the healing phase is complete—or use incompatible products with the regimen—they will not experience the benefits of Wonderbar. It is imperative that users follow the recommended course to accurately judge its efficacy and see the dramatic results Wonderbar delivers.

Like an exercise regimen, Wonderbar requires commitment—if you give up after two weeks or “cheat,” it won’t work. Wonderbar isn’t a quick-fix solution or a one-time-use treatment—it’s as much a part of your ongoing health care regimen as a quality shampoo or a daily multi-vitamin.

The questions:

What is in the Wonderbar and what does each component do?

a) Patented Base: provides a mildly acidic, pH-balanced cleansing environment

b) Moor: provides gentle, natural detoxification

c) Exclusive Microalgae Extract: heals, nourishes, protects and moisturizes while promoting cell turnover

d) Olive and Chamomile Oils: protect and hydrate

What causes breakouts during the healing phase?

a) The Heilmoor clay in the Wonderbar detoxifies your skin and draws out toxins, which can cause breakouts as toxins are brought to the surface.

What are the toxins that the Wonderbar claims to purge?

a) Wonderbar draws out many of the toxins that skincare and cosmetics deposit, which can accumulate over long periods of time. The greater the buildup of chemicals under the surface of your skin, the more severe the healing phase. Thus, children or adults with “virgin” skin will experience a minimal healing phase.

Why does skin become dry and irritated during the healing crisis?

a) Dryness is a sign of skin’s healing process and occurs before skin reaches optimal balance. We recommend that you continue to use the bar during this time and complete the regimen. The dryness subsides with continued use and your skin eventually begins to produce its own moisture, restoring natural balance. A good basic moisturizer can help keep skin hydrated during the dry phase and is safe to use in conjunction with the Wonderbar.

Can the healing crisis cause rough brown marks to appear on your skin?

a) Yes, but these are brown patches of dry skin that eventually come off with continued use.

Does Wonderbar claim to get rid of Melasma?

a) No, we claim that the bar fades hyper-pigmentation. Customers have shared that Wonderbar heals Melasma, but it is not among our claims.

What drives the cell turnover when using the Wonderbar?

a) The Chlorey’nahre.

What is Chlorey’nahre exactly?

a) Chlorey’nahre (CLO) is the name for an exclusive combination of algae extracts combined with hMA, which is extracted specifically to formulate Wonderbar. Chlorey’nahre is the healing component of the product and is renowned for its ability to penetrate and heal the skin.

What happens to your skin if you leave the Wonderbar on too long?

a) Wonderbar acts as a powerful exfoliant, toner and cleanser in one. 3-5 minutes twice daily is all you need to heal and rebalance skin. Due to the potency of the product, we recommend that you avoid actives such as retinols or other types of “acid” products—the combination is too harsh and irritating.

Have clinical trials been done with the Wonderbar?

a) No, our customer results speak for themselves.

What is Tiffany Masterson’s background?

a) As a partner in Wonderbar Distributors, I have received feedback from hundreds of customers and am extremely familiar with the proper usage and benefits of the bar. However, I am not a scientist or dermatologist; customers should also seek the advice of a dermatologist when necessary.

Is the Wonderbar the same bar as Eumora?

a) No, the Wonderbar is a more advanced and more effective formulation made by the same manufacturer.

and, last but not least, this question usually comes to us in the form of a scream through the phone…

WHY IS IT SO SMALL?!?!?

a) Precious things sometimes come in small packages. The size is not at all indicative of the life of the bar. It lasts a lot longer than it appears it would and it is not soap, so if thought of as soap, the size might disappoint you. When people use the bar and see how long it lasts, they are delighted and amazed.

We hope this will answer some of the questions about our rising star, the Wonderbar. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us if your question wasn’t answered. Curiosity is a great thing and when it comes to the Wonderbar, it is clearly peaking off the charts!

http://networkedblogs.com/3PLdI

_________________
No longer answering PM's due to numerous weird messages.
Skippie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 20 Aug 2009
Posts: 1139
Fri May 14, 2010 5:03 am      Reply with quote
Well, you know I love the WB, BUT I don't understand why the worst of my healing crisis occurred on the back of my neck - which is basically virgin skin compared to my face because I've never used foundation or much of anything else on it except in the last several years - if:

Quote:
Wonderbar draws out many of the toxins that skincare and cosmetics deposit, which can accumulate over long periods of time. The greater the buildup of chemicals under the surface of your skin, the more severe the healing phase. Thus, children or adults with “virgin” skin will experience a minimal healing phase.


The reaction on my face - where I have used foundation and other products for many years - was extremely mild.
WhiteWolf
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 02 Sep 2009
Posts: 594
Sat May 15, 2010 6:59 am      Reply with quote
Gonna jump in here and say that it doesn't make a single difference to me "what's behind" this product since I have seen first hand how it has healed my skin (cuts, scrapes, burns, and so on).

Oh speaking of healing, awhile ago I posted how I'm using the WB on an old earring hole that was partially torn (ripped). Well, I'm happy to report that it looks so much better. Smile Since joining EDS, it's no longer a rip but now a small hole. Thank goodness because I didn't want to spend a thousand dollars on getting it fixed by a dermatologist. Whew! I'm using WB on my other old post earring holes too, all looking better. I'll try to post a pic sometime but unfortunately I didn't take a "before" photo.

_________________
ReAura/Tria Face & Eye, Baby Quasar MD Plus, Derminator (age 4Cool
Josee
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 19 Mar 2009
Posts: 491
Sat May 15, 2010 7:47 pm      Reply with quote
WhiteWolf wrote:
Gonna jump in here and say that it doesn't make a single difference to me "what's behind" this product since I have seen first hand how it has healed my skin (cuts, scrapes, burns, and so on).

Oh speaking of healing, awhile ago I posted how I'm using the WB on an old earring hole that was partially torn (ripped). Well, I'm happy to report that it looks so much better. Smile Since joining EDS, it's no longer a rip but now a small hole. Thank goodness because I didn't want to spend a thousand dollars on getting it fixed by a dermatologist. Whew! I'm using WB on my other old post earring holes too, all looking better. I'll try to post a pic sometime but unfortunately I didn't take a "before" photo.


Hello Whitewolf,

Can you tell me more or less how long it took for you to start noticing a change? I have horrible earring holes Sad

My grandma did them when I was apparently a baby and I always joke that instead of doing it with a needle she did it with a knife! I don't have a nice round hole... it looks more like a "slit". I can only use pearl earrings so they cover the slit.

I've been toying with the idea of just putting AHA and thus the inflammation should tend to close the hole (and then I can make another nice one or something) but the thought of burning my earring hole is not very appealing. So if you had results pseudo-fast I might actually try it which would be quite ironic since I've been dissing the WB for weeks!

_________________
37, light brown hair, green eyes, very fair skin. Oily T zone, broken capillaries... Current regime: Tretinoin 0.05% every night, hydroquinone 4% twice per day, lachydran every other day, random moisturizers and sunscreen
Ottawa Shopper
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 25 Apr 2010
Posts: 1182
Sun May 16, 2010 2:03 am      Reply with quote
ATester wrote:
Thank you Bethany for warning me about the healing crisis, I was already aware of it and it doesn't scare me. In any case one of the main reasons I'm wanting to try this soap is that I have really bad, awful eczema on both my hands, and I've tried tons of different creams to no avail, so I'm willing to try anything as it's already nearly a year that I've had bad hands and nothing seems to work, so I'll use the bar on may hands and face. I'll know if it does something positive to the skin because of having the eczema on my hands to begin with, if it helps that for me it would be a miracle!!
I'm hoping to receive the bar before the end of the week, I'll start using it immediately and report how my hands go. Wink


Have you tried Derma E Psorzema lotion, cream and also their body wash?

I just found them on Vitacost for very cheap.
Where I live Derma E psorzema lotion is $40 Sad
I found that these products they helped with my extreme skin irritation and t hese were the only products I could usefor months.

I do not have exzema, but had some strange skin allergies where my legs looked burned and very red. Actually went to the hospital as it was that bad.

http://www.vitacost.com/Derma-E-Psorzema-Body-Lotion

I still use the body wash sometimes as it is so moisturizing and leaves skin feeling nice.
WhiteWolf
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 02 Sep 2009
Posts: 594
Sun May 16, 2010 7:06 am      Reply with quote
Josee, originally I started off with a TCA peel and did burn the hole (big ouch). That was a few months ago and it was too much "down time" and hiding my ears. It did help some but I just couldn't see myself trying that again.

The Wonderbar acts somewhat similar but much more gentle, which means not having to hide your ears for days or weeks. It took a month to see improvement with the WB and that's twice a day on the holes and leaving it on for a half hour to an hour. You can still see the holes but at least the rip has been closed considerably. (P.S. Mine looked like it was pierced with a knife too.)

Hope that makes sense...

I guess it's almost like exfoliating till the holes blend in more and since it does heal somehow, someway, it's helping the old damage.

(Edited to add that I'm not sure the WB can totally close the holes all together.)

I'm now trying to get rid of a bad scar on my arm from a burn (from years ago). This scar will probably take a few months but each time I use the WB, I see it get more flatter since it's one of those raised scars.

_________________
ReAura/Tria Face & Eye, Baby Quasar MD Plus, Derminator (age 4Cool
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 08 Apr 2008
Posts: 8031
Sun May 16, 2010 10:39 am      Reply with quote
WhiteWolf wrote:
Josee, originally I started off with a TCA peel and did burn the hole (big ouch). That was a few months ago and it was too much "down time" and hiding my ears. It did help some but I just couldn't see myself trying that again.


Isn't this about the time that you would start seeing some collagen development from the TCA peel?

That might be where your improvement is actually coming from. (though Tiffany already copied and posted your "testimonial" on her Facebook page.)

_________________
No longer answering PM's due to numerous weird messages.
WhiteWolf
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 02 Sep 2009
Posts: 594
Sun May 16, 2010 8:43 pm      Reply with quote
Not sure since I did the TCA just once about 5 months ago. Chemical peels are something I don't know much about except but that's why I'm on here, to learn. Smile So I never knew that about peels and collagen.

_________________
ReAura/Tria Face & Eye, Baby Quasar MD Plus, Derminator (age 4Cool
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 17 Aug 2009
Posts: 10206
Sun May 16, 2010 8:52 pm      Reply with quote
WhiteWolf wrote:
Not sure since I did the TCA just once about 5 months ago. Chemical peels are something I don't know much about except but that's why I'm on here, to learn. Smile So I never knew that about peels and collagen.


Well keep us posted if the WB continues to improve the pierced ears please Smile I have one that is like that and like you said the $$$'s to get it fixed are just too much for my budget!

TIA Very Happy

_________________
I'LL SEE YOU ON THE DARKSIDE OF THE MOON....
Josee
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 19 Mar 2009
Posts: 491
Sun May 16, 2010 8:52 pm      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:
WhiteWolf wrote:
Josee, originally I started off with a TCA peel and did burn the hole (big ouch). That was a few months ago and it was too much "down time" and hiding my ears. It did help some but I just couldn't see myself trying that again.


Isn't this about the time that you would start seeing some collagen development from the TCA peel?

That might be where your improvement is actually coming from. (though Tiffany already copied and posted your "testimonial" on her Facebook page.)


I'm going to do a split ear trial and take pictures Smile

One with WB the other one with AHAs and I'll report.

Also... does anyone have pH strips? I have a pHmeter and I'm planning to measure the pH to see... I have this idea that the pH might be lower than thought... but that's just like a hunch, not based on anything but my skepticism!

_________________
37, light brown hair, green eyes, very fair skin. Oily T zone, broken capillaries... Current regime: Tretinoin 0.05% every night, hydroquinone 4% twice per day, lachydran every other day, random moisturizers and sunscreen
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 08 Apr 2008
Posts: 8031
Sun May 16, 2010 9:07 pm      Reply with quote
Josee wrote:
Also... does anyone have pH strips? I have a pHmeter and I'm planning to measure the pH to see... I have this idea that the pH might be lower than thought... but that's just like a hunch, not based on anything but my skepticism!


I tested mine...when wet, the pH was about 6.5.

_________________
No longer answering PM's due to numerous weird messages.
Skippie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 20 Aug 2009
Posts: 1139
Mon May 17, 2010 10:04 am      Reply with quote
It doesn't cure poison ivy but I guess you can't have everything. Laughing
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 17 Aug 2009
Posts: 10206
Mon May 17, 2010 4:12 pm      Reply with quote
Try Ivy Dry it stinks but worked great for all my kids. I have never had it even after rubbing the "juice" in the leaves on my skin a few times just to prove a point! Bad Grin Bad Grin

_________________
I'LL SEE YOU ON THE DARKSIDE OF THE MOON....
ATester
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 12 Mar 2009
Posts: 576
Mon May 17, 2010 5:34 pm      Reply with quote
Skippie wrote:
ATester wrote:
Hi,
Well, darn it, I ordered yesterday the "eumora" soap, and then today I come across this post! Rolling Eyes After reading practically this whole post I'm really confused as the Eumora and the Wonderbar seem to have practically identical ingredients except maybe one... and after checking the photos of one web page and the other I see there are at least two photos that are the same face!!!
Anyhow, I'm supposed to receive the other soap in a few days, and after checking the Wonderbar link I've realised I only seem to be able to purchase it if I lived in USA, which is not the case as I live in Europe, so I guess the Eumora is the closest equivalent I could find... it promises all the same effects at least so I'll post my results, or maybe I should open another post for the Eumora? Confused


I'm interested in your results with Eumora, ATester. I priced it on ebay awhile back, and one seller was shipping four bars free, and the price per bar was cheaper than the WB. I'd definitely go that route if I knew the two gave comparable results.

I'll certainly report my results with the Eumora, although the difference is apparently in the micro-algae used for in each one (Wonderbar and Eumora), and I still haven't received it..
I have already been using a line from Piabeli for the face and went trough a healing crisis, therefore I'm not scared of another healing crisis.
I plan to use the Eumora both for hands (ezcema) and face. I'll report. Smile
ATester
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 12 Mar 2009
Posts: 576
Mon May 17, 2010 5:44 pm      Reply with quote
Ottawa Shopper wrote:
ATester wrote:
Thank you Bethany for warning me about the healing crisis, I was already aware of it and it doesn't scare me. In any case one of the main reasons I'm wanting to try this soap is that I have really bad, awful eczema on both my hands, and I've tried tons of different creams to no avail, so I'm willing to try anything as it's already nearly a year that I've had bad hands and nothing seems to work, so I'll use the bar on may hands and face. I'll know if it does something positive to the skin because of having the eczema on my hands to begin with, if it helps that for me it would be a miracle!!
I'm hoping to receive the bar before the end of the week, I'll start using it immediately and report how my hands go. Wink


Have you tried Derma E Psorzema lotion, cream and also their body wash?

I just found them on Vitacost for very cheap.
Where I live Derma E psorzema lotion is $40 Sad
I found that these products they helped with my extreme skin irritation and t hese were the only products I could usefor months.

I do not have exzema, but had some strange skin allergies where my legs looked burned and very red. Actually went to the hospital as it was that bad.

http://www.vitacost.com/Derma-E-Psorzema-Body-Lotion

I still use the body wash sometimes as it is so moisturizing and leaves skin feeling nice.


Sorry you had to go to hospital!! And many thanks for the link, if this soap-bar doesn't do anything I'll certainly try the Derma E Psorzema lotion!
Skippie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 20 Aug 2009
Posts: 1139
Mon May 17, 2010 6:10 pm      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:
Try Ivy Dry it stinks but worked great for all my kids. I have never had it even after rubbing the "juice" in the leaves on my skin a few times just to prove a point! Bad Grin Bad Grin


Thanks DM. It's poison ivy season at my house. I think the PI oil is on a pair of gloves that I've been using outside and I scratched above my eye and now have a breakout there.
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 17 Aug 2009
Posts: 10206
Mon May 17, 2010 6:54 pm      Reply with quote
Skippie wrote:
DarkMoon wrote:
Try Ivy Dry it stinks but worked great for all my kids. I have never had it even after rubbing the "juice" in the leaves on my skin a few times just to prove a point! Bad Grin Bad Grin


Thanks DM. It's poison ivy season at my house. I think the PI oil is on a pair of gloves that I've been using outside and I scratched above my eye and now have a breakout there.


You are welcome Skippie you may have to dab it on with a qtip or cotton ball and keep it out of your eyes but it dries the PO out which really helps it clear up and not spread by oozing elsewhere, it really doesn't smell nice but that goes away fast after application! Hope it clears up fast! Smile

_________________
I'LL SEE YOU ON THE DARKSIDE OF THE MOON....
ATester
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 12 Mar 2009
Posts: 576
Fri May 21, 2010 10:06 am      Reply with quote
Hi, I've finally received the bar so I'll start using it tonight.
MACrisis
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 23 Nov 2005
Posts: 857
Fri May 21, 2010 2:51 pm      Reply with quote
I'm still using it 2x/day but leave it on much shorter (5~10 min). My healing crisis is over. When I have it on, no dryness at all, after I wash it off, only a little bit dryness under my eyes.

My syringoma is the only improvement I can see after 6 weeks use. I still have bumps popping out here and there which never happened before using WB.

I don't know if I'll repurchase it for myself but I'm afraid if I stopped using it my syringoma will be back to its original stage. Buy it for my daughter/son for their acne problem for sure.

_________________
53, DermaQuest, NCN Products, PMD, Dermarolling
livvyn
New Member

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 22 May 2010
Posts: 2
Sat May 22, 2010 6:14 pm      Reply with quote
hi,
i have been following the thread and using the wonderbar for 7 weeks now. i love it and i think it's a shame that the people on here who are trying to say it's a big marketing scheme have never even tried it. so i thought i would share my experience so other people reading this can here from someone who has used it the way it was recommended. Most people actually want to know if it works and don't care about all the conspiracy theories and silliness that has taken over this thread! LOL First, i have melasma, but reading this, I never expected wonderbar to work, in fact, if i had listened to a few of you on here, i would have quit a long time ago would have missed out on a good product. Also, they do not say melasma on the website, so i really was pleasantly surprised. Mine got darker for the first 4 or 5 weeks, but then when my dryness got better, it went back to a little lighter than it was before i started. it is not gone, but it is better. my skin is just better all the way around. my pores are much smaller and i'm not as dry as i was, i normally have very dry skin. i live in colorado, so this is important to me. Since breaking out in the beginning, i haven't had any problems with breakouts. I used plain cetaphil for my moisturizer, but switched to cerave and vanicream 60 after emailing the company about recommended products. i did it by the book and had great results. just wanted to let people know that i think it lived up to its claims and i recommend the product.
System
Automatic Message
Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:05 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic



BDB Best Sellers Kit (5 items) Tanda ZAP - White Anthony Logistics Wake Up Call Hydrating Treatment Gel (90 ml / 3 floz)