Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
Capiderm Spider veins cream
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Zenia
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:37 am      Reply with quote
Hi!
I have been using a spider vein cream(Vitamin K)for a month now(Capiderm).The results have been great,but it seems i need to continue the treatment longer than 48 days as the productinfo said..hmm..
I am still hoping the final result will be as in the before and after picture shown on the productsite.
They promise total recovery even in bad cases.

Anyone have experiences with such creams and the duration time of treatment?And are the results permanent?
GirlieGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:00 pm      Reply with quote
I don't see how any topical product will permanently get rid of true spider veins.
Autumn1995
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:48 pm      Reply with quote
Zenia:

How long have you been using this cream? Where did you purchase? I would be happy using this if it improved my legs even slightly. I would expect the results to last only if I was consistant with usage.

On all the forums I visit, I don't recall too much raving about these creams.
Zenia
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:15 pm      Reply with quote
Autumn1995 wrote:
Zenia:

How long have you been using this cream? Where did you purchase? I would be happy using this if it improved my legs even slightly. I would expect the results to last only if I was consistant with usage.

On all the forums I visit, I don't recall too much raving about these creams.
Hi!
It explains the working mechanism on the site,it sounds very reliable to me,and this with vitamin K is a medical fact i have seen stated elsewhere also.
so far so good..
But if we can get that major improvement promised i don`t know..
I have used the cream a month,twice a day.And i am on my second jar.
The improvement the first weeks was HUGE!!Probably 50% reduction on the spider veins.But then the prosess slowed down,and i don`t know if i can hope for more now..
I had medium spider veins,not at all the worst cases.
I am satisfied,but still feel i can`t wear shorts..I will contiune a bit longer,and hope for more improvement.I got the cream from skinenergizer.
alexes
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:59 pm      Reply with quote
Zenia - where did you get the cream? I have tried several things but nothing has worked. Oh how I want to try what you are using! I banged my shin as a girl and have had a terrible starburst spider vein ever since. I hate it. As I get older I get others, but they are lighter. If I could reduce the horrible one even a bit I would be giddy.
I have just started taking Vit K for the dark circles under my eyes, which are really leaky capillaries. I wonder if your vein cream would help them?
alexes
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:01 am      Reply with quote
I should stop posting at night. I just saw the name of the site on your last post. Will go there now.
Zenia
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:22 am      Reply with quote
Vit K is said to lighten dark circles under eyes also,i would go for an eye-cream with that ingredience.(there are many)
Take a look at the site,and their before and after pictures.One can`t help being optimistic if what their showing us is the truth..

I have less that 10 days left of the cure,and i need to proceed.I will give it a couple weeks more.As long as it is gradualy fading,i can be patient.
But it has been expensive,the result better be permanent..But of cource new spider veins may occur,but in my case i know weight increase was part of how it started initially.So i will watch my weight.

If you try it,keep us updated!
alexes
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:38 am      Reply with quote
Zenia
You said you are on your second bottle. Are you treating a large area? The photos are amazing - I am really leaning towards trying this stuff.
Zenia
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:54 am      Reply with quote
Yes,i am treating one of my legs and thighs.I concentrated on the larger ones first,but the more you look on your body and backside of your legs,the more of these bastards you find:)Smile

As i said,the results were amazing after just about 12 days.
But then it kind of stopped in improvement..I don`t know why,maybe i have gained a little more wight during this time.
However i find it hard to believe that the cases on the photoes only took 48 days to remove.They must have used it longer.

Anyway,its well worth the try.
alexes
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:02 am      Reply with quote
Zenia
Wow you are fast! It is four am here and I still can not sleep. Sigh. I really want to try this stuff now. Usually I am skeptical about these creams, because I have tried three that did nothing but waste my money. But actually knowing someone that had real results makes me rethink the whole thing. I went to the site and saw that the cream can help people with facial spider veins too. My best friend has spider veins on his nose! He is see-through white like me, and has little ones on his arms as well. Being a guy though, the veins on his legs are hidden by his leg hair. Wish I could get away with that!
I guess I have already decided to give this stuff a go. I will let you know how it progresses. I would really love to know if yours continue to improve.
Wish me luck!
Zenia
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:32 am      Reply with quote
I am in Europe and its 10.30 am here:)
Well,i am glad i don`t have hair on my legs to cover them after all:)
You may be lucky with this cream,there are some that just don`t work(i have read reviews on Amazon)
Make sure you follow the instructon.I apply after being in the shower.It is the intention that the warm water opens up the capillares or something.
I watch mine closely every day,i will be back to report!
Good luck!!

P.s Since i am new here,i may not be able to write more that 5 posts a day,and i may have reached my limit today.Be back tomorrow.
Skippie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:59 am      Reply with quote
Zenia,

I took a look at the website where you ordered the product, as I have problems with spider veins too. I noticed that they have several products and the befores and afters all look amazing. Is there a reason you decided on this product over the others?

Thanks.
Zenia
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:32 am      Reply with quote
Hi!
It was because the Capiderm said"new extra strong formula"or something like that.I got the impression that this was the strongest they had.
And later i have read reviews of two of those other creams on Amazon,and they were not given more than 4 star out of 5.

I read today that 1-2 months was the treating period,then i have one more month to go.A renewed hope.
On my other leg i have a major veineblock(don`t know the english word here..vericose or something?)Its too optimistic to think capiderm can remove this,but i am hoping for it to fade a little.
So i may not be able to wear shorts this summer anyway,but when you have your legs and thigs full of spider veins it means A LOT to get them minimazed.
Skippie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:51 am      Reply with quote
Zenia wrote:
Hi!
It was because the Capiderm said"new extra strong formula"or something like that.I got the impression that this was the strongest they had.
And later i have read reviews of two of those other creams on Amazon,and they were not given more than 4 star out of 5.

I read today that 1-2 months was the treating period,then i have one more month to go.A renewed hope.
On my other leg i have a major veineblock(don`t know the english word here..vericose or something?)Its too optimistic to think capiderm can remove this,but i am hoping for it to fade a little.
So i may not be able to wear shorts this summer anyway,but when you have your legs and thigs full of spider veins it means A LOT to get them minimazed.

Thanks Zenia. I'm going to give the product a try, I think. You're right - it does means a lot to minimize the spider veins. I don't wear shorts because my legs are just too ugly in general, but I do wear capris and have some spider veins that are low enough on one of my legs to show in those.
Zenia
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:01 am      Reply with quote
That was my problem also,that one of the spiders occured so low that it showed in my Capri. Sad
Because of the veinblock on my right leg was so huge in the first place ,and got progressivly worse,i had given up using anything but Capri 5 years ago.(Byebye to good looking legs and skirts..)
But last summer i could hardly wear Capri..

The good news is that this spider veine in particular (and it was the worst one)had gone from about 3 cm long and one millimeter thick,to a little over 1 cm in lenght within a month.
So theres good reasons to give it a try.
Very Happy
alexes
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:29 pm      Reply with quote
Zenia
I never wear shorts or skirts without dark pantyhose. I have wanted to do something about these veins for so long. Thank you for starting this thread and hooking me up with this product. I need to see if I can scrounge up the money to order it. I really want my friend to try it on his nose too.
I am going to continue to take the Vitamin K orally in hopes that it will strengthen the capillaries, but I need to do something to remove this horrible thing on my leg!
alexes
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:45 am      Reply with quote
Zenia
How are the veins looking? Did they continue to get better?
Zenia
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:56 am      Reply with quote
Hi Alexes!
Have you bought the cream?
My spiders have continued to fade.But very slowly.Some days they are more visible than others so its hard to get an accurate measure.
But definatly better.
The one that was most dominant on my legs(the one that showed in my capri)is the hardest one to treat.It has shrunk with 50%,but i am not satisfied yet.
All the others have faded gradually the last week.In a week i have used the product for 48 days,and i will absolutely say that most people will need more time than this.
I will be back to report!!
Good luck everyone!!Smile
alexes
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:44 am      Reply with quote
No I did not buy it yet. Need to save up a bit first, but because it has continued to work for you I really want too. Never heard of anything that actually works! So glad things are going well - keep us updated!
Zenia
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:49 am      Reply with quote
I will post again within weeks,and see if i can get a 100% results from the cream.That would have been something:)Smile
Skippie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:07 am      Reply with quote
Zenia,

Are you moistening your legs before you use the Capiderm? I haven't been doing that, but I notice the bottle indicates you should. I wonder if the product would last longer and penetrate better if I did. The cream is kind of thick.
Zenia
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:41 am      Reply with quote
Hi!
Are you seeing any results yet?I am using the cream right after i have taken a shower,then the skin is warm.If i don`t shower,i use a cloth with warm water.But i dry the skin before applying.It`s about opening the capillares i think.
The cream is thick,and i am still unsure how much to use,but just in case, i use a rather thick layer.Better too much than too little.
I have now used it in 48 days,and i had medium sized spider veins.
The results vary with the thickness of the spiders:
-The tinyest purple that i have over all my tighs,will probably go away completely.
-The more thicker and bluish veins,have vanished a great deal.Some days they hardly shows,and some days they are still visible.
-The largers one on my leg,is still just reduced by 50%,and i don`t know if i can get it better.
That to be said;i have gained weight since i started,and i know this makes the spiders pop up.I also struggle with fluids in my body due to medication.This can explain the slowdown in the recovery(maybe).
The most significant results came the first 2 weeks.
I see on the pictures on that site,that this were major sized spider veins.I doubt the result i saw on that photo came after only 48 days.But it may depend on different factors as mentioned.
I will use this bottle,and one more before i stop.
The results so far have been worth it,but i don`t know if the 50% result is permanent.
I will continue to update!Smile
Starlight
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:35 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for the post! I also have been looking for a topical product to help spider veins. Any improvement would be great. My 67yr. old mom does not have any of these and I have them on my ankles where even crop pants are difficult to wear without putting on concealer. I will try this product before opting for expensive treatment!
Natalyn
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:16 pm      Reply with quote
What caused spider veins? Are these the veins that stick out on your legs like a little worm?
Zenia
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:58 am      Reply with quote
It is very common for women,it might have something to to with female hormones.But pregancy can cause them,and weightincrease also.And stress.They say genetic causes.And if you have a job where you stand upright all day.
To prevent it you can keep your weight in check,and walk alot.

Otherwise not much to do..Let`s hope you get results from the cream before trying anything else.
Mine are reduced,i only hope for even better results.This is my second bottle,and i will go for one more.
Keep me posted about your results!
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:06 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |