Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Capiderm Spider veins cream
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
ezduzit
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 16, 2010 8:39 pm      Reply with quote
Just ordered the Capiderm for broken caps on face. Hope it helps.
Zenia
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 17, 2010 1:55 am      Reply with quote
ezduzit wrote:
Just ordered the Capiderm for broken caps on face. Hope it helps.
Remember to not use acid peeling on your face during treatment(or otherwise if you have the broken caps),and be careful with what cleansing products you use etc.Stay away from anything acidbased,as this will worsen broken caps.
Wish you good luck!
ezduzit
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 17, 2010 11:35 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for the info Very Happy I recentally started using Aveeno ultra calming face wash, hope that'll be ok.
rubby
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 17, 2010 6:25 pm      Reply with quote
Starlight wrote:
rubby: The special is available to registered customers. Go towww.Skinenergizer.com and on the left side it offers you a 15% discount and coupons if you register with them. Since I am a registered member I received an e-mail with a prompt to make my special order of buy1,get 2nd at 60% off. I also got an extra 15% off for being a registered member. Hope this helps!

Thanks Star! I registered with the Skinenergizer Very Happy .

44, oily T-zone, acne prone (PCOS) ~ Baby Q & Tanda (blue light) ~ Karin Herzog (Oxy Face, Vita-A-Kombi 2, Vitamin H, Eye cream) ~ PSF (Cramberry Eye Gel) ~ Pearl/Silk powder primer and mist ~ L2K ~ MMU
doohicus
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 17, 2010 10:38 pm      Reply with quote
I thought only laser surgery could treat spider veins. I had a few instantly removed from face and I'm sure the cost and time would equal a lengthy treatment with pills and creams. I haven't done my legs yet.
Zenia
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 18, 2010 7:12 am      Reply with quote
doohicus wrote:
I thought only laser surgery could treat spider veins. I had a few instantly removed from face and I'm sure the cost and time would equal a lengthy treatment with pills and creams. I haven't done my legs yet.
You have a point,but if only a smaller aera is treated,you might benefit from the cream.(Perhaps only one bottle is needed.)

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 18, 2010 11:44 am      Reply with quote
doohicus wrote:
I have several price quotes from derms. and plastic surg. in the surrounding area and no one was less than $400 but this included as many areas as you needed to treat. I opted to order 2 bottles of capiderm for $60 to try for my ankle area only. Probably for my whole leg I would not opt for capiderm since it would be more expensive and there is no gurantee that it would work!
Starlight
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 19, 2010 6:08 pm      Reply with quote
I got my capiderm today! I quickly ran into the living room,sat down and slapped it on my ankles. Felt like a kid with a holiday gift. Anyhow it is very thick and will not come out of the bottle. I used a Q-tip! I did not like that because I wanted to just squeeze the bottle for application. I will keep reporting if I see any changes!
rhea
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 21, 2010 8:19 am      Reply with quote
I would like to know where to buy?Whether the effect of the stretch marks?
Zenia
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 21, 2010 11:44 pm      Reply with quote
rhea wrote:
I would like to know where to buy?Whether the effect of the stretch marks?
Hi!
You buy it on Skinenergizer.But it will not work on stretch marks i am afraid...Only spider veins and cracked veins. Sad

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 22, 2010 12:05 am      Reply with quote
Starlight wrote:
I got my capiderm today! I quickly ran into the living room,sat down and slapped it on my ankles. Felt like a kid with a holiday gift. Anyhow it is very thick and will not come out of the bottle. I used a Q-tip! I did not like that because I wanted to just squeeze the bottle for application. I will keep reporting if I see any changes!
Let ut know how it goes!
My latest update after 2 and a half months on product:
-Many spiders have completely vanished.Best results on the tiny purples.
-Everyone of the more blueish has faded,some barely shows anymore.My legs and thigs look much better(i had my tighs covered with them,so i am satisfied)
-My larger one on my leg,is reduced by 50%.This needs to be continued.

So conclution:It works if your spiderveins is not too large.It will not work on vericoses,or large bloodveins.
You will need more time than the commersial suggests.And the before and after pictures seemd to be maybe a little too optimistic.But i guess the results vary from person to person.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 22, 2010 8:08 am      Reply with quote
I purchased a product for my spider veins.

It is Derma e Clear Vein Creme. The jar is 56 g and retails for $29.99 cdn in SDM. You can also find it in health food stores; possibly Walmart for less. This was an impulse purchase for me as I had optimum points to spend at SDM.

(I am a serious collector of points and spend on bonus events. I "spent" $200.00 that day in points for beauty/skin care items.)

Active ingredients are: Horse chestnut (3%); grape skin extract, witch hazel and Pycnogenol. I am currently applying a heavy stripe along the sides of my nose twice daily with a Q-tip.

Other pros of this product; family owned and operated; natural forumlas since 1984; cruelty free and vegan; papaben free
www.dermae.com

The jar says results in 4 - 6 weeks.

I do have lots and lots! of spider veins on my legs, but I thought I would start with a small area first. This is an area that I conceal daily so I can note small changes.

I realize this is NOT the same item as originally posted, but thought I post here if someone wanted to try a product for the same purpose that they can purpose from a store.

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 22, 2010 8:23 am      Reply with quote
We are happy to hear about everything that works!
Smile
I also have one very tiny purple cap on one side of my nose.I am applying with a Q-tip.It works.The problem is its exposed to sunlight,so i need to be careful with sunblock(which i am not). Shock

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 22, 2010 9:08 pm      Reply with quote
Zenia wrote:
Starlight wrote:
Let ut know how it goes!
My latest update after 2 and a half months on product:
-Many spiders have completely vanished.Best results on the tiny purples.
-Everyone of the more blueish has faded,some barely shows anymore.My legs and thigs look much better(i had my tighs covered with them,so i am satisfied)
-My larger one on my leg,is reduced by 50%.This needs to be continued.

So conclution:It works if your spiderveins is not too large.It will not work on vericoses,or large bloodveins.
You will need more time than the commersial suggests.And the before and after pictures seemd to be maybe a little too optimistic.But i guess the results vary from person to person.
Thanks Zenia: i am hoping for same results as yours!
Skippie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 24, 2010 5:30 am      Reply with quote
I discovered after not using the cream for a few days that the results are only temporary for me. My spider veins were back with a vengeance when I stopped using it.
Zenia
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 24, 2010 6:32 am      Reply with quote
Skippie wrote:
I discovered after not using the cream for a few days that the results are only temporary for me. My spider veins were back with a vengeance when I stopped using it.
..back with a vengeance..no good.. Confused
Did you get them completely cured when you stopped taking the cream?Perhaps they need to be removed totally before stopping the treatment?So that theres absolutely no leak of blood through the capillaries.I don`t know.Could be.
I have reduced applying to once a day,to maintain my results.This seems to work.
I will wait and see.I need to lose weight to help release pressure on veins.This might take a while..

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 24, 2010 4:26 pm      Reply with quote
Zenia wrote:
Skippie wrote:
..back with a vengeance..no good.. Confused
Did you get them completely cured when you stopped taking the cream?Perhaps they need to be removed totally before stopping the treatment?So that theres absolutely no leak of blood through the capillaries.I don`t know.Could be.
I have reduced applying to once a day,to maintain my results.This seems to work.
I will wait and see.I need to lose weight to help release pressure on veins.This might take a while..

Zenia, they were a long way from being completely cured when I stopped using the cream for a few days. I have almost completely used up one bottle, though.
Starlight
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 24, 2010 9:54 pm      Reply with quote
O.K. I have been using capiderm now for a few days and on my right ankle the improvement is noticeable but on my left ankle which has a more serious area of spider veins the results are O.K. I am impressed that this cream can do anything in this short period of time!
Zenia
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 25, 2010 1:04 am      Reply with quote
Skippie:If the spiders are not completely cured when you stop,the healing of the walls of the cells is not done.That could mean,that they cannot yet hold agains the pressure of the veins,and blood will stil leak out through the skin.

Starlight!That was the same as i noticed myself.

I have been thinking of showing my picture of the results.Shame i didn`t take before pictures,it will only be after.

However if you are treating an area with no results after several bottles,it might be more cost effective with laser.
In my care the spiders were all over my tighs,so that would have been an extensive job.

Wed May 26, 2010 8:36 am      Reply with quote
Zenia, do you think capiderm has vasoconstrictor as one of the ingredients, that would explain why Skippie's spider veins came back as soon as she stopped using capiderm.
Zenia
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 27, 2010 1:25 am      Reply with quote
madr1id wrote:
Zenia, do you think capiderm has vasoconstrictor as one of the ingredients, that would explain why Skippie's spider veins came back as soon as she stopped using capiderm.
Hi!
I guess"vasoconstrictor"means that the veins are constricking?No,the main ingredience is vitamin K,which will heal and strenghten the cellularwall.Spiders are caused by slight damage on these,so blood will leak out and through the surrounding skin.
Vitamin should in therory heal this defection permantly.So i guess the prosess needed more time,for the healing to be complete.
But that said,i don`t know it the producer can keep their great promises.Maybe the best we can hope for,or some of us,are partly results.And maybe if we only get a result to some degree,we need to continue the treatment to maintain the effect steady.
I can only say i got some good results,and will continue a little bit longer.

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 31, 2010 7:45 pm      Reply with quote
So I've been using the Capiderm on my face for a week no changes to report yet. How long does it take to notice any changes?

Thanks
Zenia
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:47 am      Reply with quote
ezduzit wrote:
So I've been using the Capiderm on my face for a week no changes to report yet. How long does it take to notice any changes?

Thanks
Hi!I noticed the first change after 12 days.So let`s hope the best for you!! Smile

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:35 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks Zenia will keep updating Very Happy
ella-stella
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:31 am      Reply with quote
I have just ordered Capiderm. Thanks for sharing about it.

I am thinking to try it in a rather unusual spot. As it is ok to use for the face spider veins, I will try it on my upper eye lids. My upper eye lids have something like spider veins (perhaps they ARE spider veins), so I always need to wear natural tone concealer on my upper lids and under the eye for blueish shadows. I have always known that Vit K is good to work on dark circles, but I have not been able to get my hand on it.

I will try carefully when I get this product, and will let you know the results. I will be thrilled if my veins on upper lids are going to be reduced even 50%.
System
Automatic Message
Sat May 04, 2024 6:23 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Shira Nutriburst Clear Skin Relief Power Duo (40 ml) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Dr Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Extra Strength Daily Peel - Box of 30 (30 packettes of Step 1 & 2)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |