Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
Ardell growth accelerator & Notch eye serun
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Leggy 61
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:57 am      Reply with quote
Has anyone used Notch eye serum and Ardell at night? Do you know will one degrade the other, or are they pretty much the same? I have used Notch for quite along time and my lashes aren't as long as before,still thicker but the length is starting to go.
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:09 am      Reply with quote
Leggy 61 wrote:
Has anyone used Notch eye serum and Ardell at night? Do you know will one degrade the other, or are they pretty much the same? I have used Notch for quite along time and my lashes aren't as long as before,still thicker but the length is starting to go.

Hi Leggy,

The Ardell is brushed onto the lashes like a mascara so I don't see any reason they would interfere with one another at all. Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:17 am      Reply with quote
Did I read that you had used Ardell before the Notch and had good results?
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:24 am      Reply with quote
Leggy 61 wrote:
Did I read that you had used Ardell before the Notch and had good results?

I used Talika but I am familiar with Ardell, it like many some have great results with it and some not so much. I would be willing to give it a shot if the other wasn't working for me as well anymore. Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:28 pm      Reply with quote
I can't comment on Notch, but the Ardell does help condition. I would recommend the Ardell for anyone wanting to try a less $$ option. It goes on like a mascara and appears on lashes like you applied a clear mascara.

I think someone had posted the ingredients for Notch. The ingredients for Ardell (and other products) can be found on drugstore.com site. I can't think of anything in the Ardell that would hinder another lash product.
Leggy 61
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:44 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks Autumn,I have the Notch and Ardell and am going to use both tonight,will let you how it works for me.
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:52 pm      Reply with quote
Leggy 61 wrote:
Thanks Autumn,I have the Notch and Ardell and am going to use both tonight,will let you how it works for me.

The NOTH serum works with any other eye creams ect. So I would just apply that first then the Ardell. Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:23 pm      Reply with quote
Ardell seems to go bad quickly after breaking the seal...watch for a change in color and smell. Fortunately, it's pretty cheap.

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:58 am      Reply with quote
Thanks Bethany,I didn't know that about Adrell,I wonder if I should keep it in the fridge would that be better?Lord knows I have more in there for my face than I have to put in my stomach.
Autumn1995
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:51 pm      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:
Ardell seems to go bad quickly after breaking the seal...watch for a change in color and smell. Fortunately, it's pretty cheap.

I treat the Ardell like a mascara so I throw it out after 3 months (or less).

It is really cheap. I had a hard time finding it but finally Trade Secret (Canada) stocks it.
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:22 pm      Reply with quote
Autumn1995 wrote:
bethany wrote:

I treat the Ardell like a mascara so I throw it out after 3 months (or less).

It is really cheap. I had a hard time finding it but finally Trade Secret (Canada) stocks it.

You can also get it at drugstore.com can't direct link but just search and it's there. Smile

http://www.drugstore.com

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:59 pm      Reply with quote
Leggy 61 wrote:
Thanks Bethany,I didn't know that about Adrell,I wonder if I should keep it in the fridge would that be better?Lord knows I have more in there for my face than I have to put in my stomach.

So do I, lol...I have an entire shelf on the door of the fridge dedicated to face stuff!

It certainly would't hurt to keep the Ardell in the fridge. I keep my house pretty cool year round (no higher than 72 degrees during the day, and cooler at night) and I have never gotten 3 months out of mine....maybe I'll start doing that myself if I repurchase.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:05 pm      Reply with quote
Bethany - What are you using for lashes these days? Thanks.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:12 pm      Reply with quote
sister sweets wrote:
Bethany - What are you using for lashes these days? Thanks.

I am still using my stash of the OLD formula Revitalash with the good stuff in it! Very Happy I bought a bunch on ebay when they pulled it from the market, and still have 4 or 5 unopened boxes in the fridge (even though I was told that they would put me in jail for buying them, lol).

But I view Ardell as more of a conditioner than a true growth agent.

Thu May 02, 2024 6:54 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |