Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)
::Review:: Skin Biology Copper Peptides
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
truth
5% products discount

Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:00 am      Reply with quote
All right, done and done! Got my order in for 2 combo packs (from the Canadian skinbiology site-who knew? Probably everyone except me:))

Ordered the P and R (with retinol) with Exfol cream, and CP with exfol serum. Very tempted to get the scar reduction kit and then the GHK cream for my eyes...but had to resist the shopping temptation. Start slow, right?!

Can't wait to start. Again, thank you everone for sharing your knowledge with me. I'll keep you posted!
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:58 pm      Reply with quote
I never realized there was a scar reduction kit.

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:24 pm      Reply with quote
That's great truth! Yes, definitely start slowly. Please post an update on how the products work for you.

Good Luck!

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:13 am      Reply with quote
Hi! Can you tell me more about the Exfol? Is this the name of the product or the brand? I'm assuming it exfoliates- but just want to make sure I know what it does to the skin before I invest in it!

Much thanks!
Jen
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:33 am      Reply with quote
jbrooke wrote:
Hi! Can you tell me more about the Exfol? Is this the name of the product or the brand? I'm assuming it exfoliates- but just want to make sure I know what it does to the skin before I invest in it!

Much thanks!
Jen

Hi Jen,

It's the name of a product from skinbiology. Smile

http://www.skinbio.com/ordersupers.html

Exfol Cream contains 2% Salicylic Acid to help exfoliate or remove damaged skin proteins and dead skin cells.

Apply a light amount to skin after cleansing with Gentle Clean.

2 oz.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:04 pm      Reply with quote
Hi everyone - Have been using skinbiology
copper peptides for a couple years and have been very happy with them. Started off with CP serum and then went to super CP serum.
Wanted to try skin signals serum hoping for more
collagen stimulation and help with sagging.
I've been disappointed with skin signals and
will probably go back to super CP once they are all used up. However, they now have the skin signals cream. Have read on the skinbiology forum the SS cream has helped many with undereye
wrinkles/lines etc. Am a little hesitant to
spend the money for the SS cream when the serum
hasn't done that much. Has anyone tried the
skin signals cream?? If so, what areas are you
using it on - have you tried it under the eyes
amd what successes or "not" have you found.
The skinbiology forum has raved about the new cream but have also heard they will only put positive comments on their forums. Any experiences you have with the new product will be appreciated!! thx DiPhx

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:18 pm      Reply with quote
DiPhx - I've tried a sample of the Skin Signals Cream and really like it. I've only used it on a few areas a couple of times, so nothing big to report. On a couple of healing blemishes it worked very fast and on my sensitive chest my skin felt very smooth the next day. I have the Night Eyes, so I'm not using it on my eyelids. It's a very blue-green color and very creamy. Not too thick, though. HTHs!

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:29 pm      Reply with quote
Hi foxe - thx so much for the reply on SS
cream. Since you like the new cream, what specifically has it done for you and in what
areas?? Am really looking to decrease wrinkles
under eyes and possibly lift eyelids somewhat.
Do you think this may be stronger for the eyes
as opposed to night eyes cream??
Let me know - thx Diphx

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:01 pm      Reply with quote
DiPhx - With regards to SS vs Super CP.serum: Are you saying the results of using SS was no different or better than Super CP or are you saying you saw more obvious antiaging from Super CP over Skin Signals?

I hope my question makes sense. Thanks. I use CP's regularly - started at least three months ago. I just bought the large size SS from EDS. I also rotate in the Super CP serum and also super cop and super cop 2X on NL folds and blemishes. I roll them in at times too.

Next order I place from Skin Bio I'll choose the Skin Signals cream sample and try on eye area.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:57 pm      Reply with quote
Hi sister sweets - Have seen no major differences between the super CP serum and the
SS serum as far as rebuilding collagen or more
fullness in the cheeks etc. So I may go back to the super CP serum. In reading the skin biology forum, it appears super CP is stronger than SS - slightly. I haven't gone downhill in the long run but haven't seen any progress
either. Hope that answers your question.
Let me know how the SS cream works around the eyes. Am in my late 50's and need to work
on the eye area a little more. Thx for your
help! DiPhx

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:14 am      Reply with quote
Hi there DiPhx. Have you tried the two-timing tightener from SkinBiology? This is designed to tighten (obviously) and supposed to have a cumulative effect when used consistantly. It is supposed to be very helpful in the eye area until the copper does some real tightening over time. You may want to try that. I use it all over - one pumpfull after I put on copper peptide serums and eye serums.

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:32 pm      Reply with quote
Hi sister sweets - have not used the two timing
tightener but have used the SAS 4% DMAE for
tightening. It's probably just as good as
skin biology. That helped somewhat but it's another layer and was trying to cut on the layers of products. Thx for the tip and if you hear of anyone having success with SS cream
areound the eyes - that would be great to hear
about. I definitely trust this forum much more
than the ones which are sponsored by the
manufacturer of the product. Thx again -
DiPhx

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:53 pm      Reply with quote
DiPhx - you might want to get a sample of the SB TTT next time you place an order...you might like this one better (I did)

Actually, SB's form of DMAE is different than the SAS one. They use an amine form and SAS uses a bitrate form. Being that they are different forms should make one want to try one over the other - they can work differently.

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:12 pm      Reply with quote
Thx foxe - that's great advice - when I run out of SAS DMAE, will definitley try skin biology
TT tightener to see if the results differ.
It just seems to be hit and miss - but I don't want to hit and miss beyond my budget even
though would love to do that! thx DiPhx

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:55 pm      Reply with quote
I agree Foxe -
TTT has worked better than any DMAE product I've used. It has algae extract for tightening also. Warning - due to the amine formula there is a fishy odor which goes away very quickly. I feel naked if I don't use my TTT. It's become an important step.
I do understand DiPhx not wanting another step. I think that way everyday. CP's, TTT, a spritz of hydrosol, baobob oil and then Daycover. Wheew. I'm not a big makeup person -no base so usually that's it. Thank goodness.

Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:42 pm      Reply with quote
Hi everyone! I'm new here and would appreciate any and all information/advice. I have spent tons of money on OTC products. (Oil of Olay) I just found out about Retin A and have Obagi's brand (0.5). I used it for a few days and had some heavy flaking. I've given it a break. I just purchased Avalon Organics Vit C vitality facial serum. I used it for the first time tonight and thought I would start using the Retin A every other night. I am only today hearing about the Copper Peptides...I am trying to find the right things to start using daily. I am noticing crow's feet, deep forehead lines, and small vertical lines at my upper lip. I am desperately trying to find the right skin care routine to diminish these lines.
Thanks, Tonya
DiPhx
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:40 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Tonya - Here are a couple thoughts - You can call SkinBiology and discuss with them what your issues are how sensitive your skin is overall and they will suggest a regimen.
OR you can go the Skin Bilogy website and read
where to start. Start slowly or you will see the "uglies." There is also a forum which you can read on the Skin biology website as well.
Lots of info to get you started! DiPhx

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:19 am      Reply with quote
I really want to start using CP's but am confused.

I have dry skin, somewhat sensitive, some pigmentation and some sagging (which are my two main concerns) few wrinkles and some broken caps. I have had two IPL treatments for these and am due to have a 3rd late next week. These are definately working but costly!

What CP's would you suggest I start with. Also did the sun bed tanning thing and covered my face! but now my neck and chest area need help, so am really interested in using them on these areas.

at the moment I use..

AM
Cleanse with Akin Cleanser
Paula's Choice Antioxidant Serum
Paula's Choice Resist Serum
Skin Actives I Bright Cream (which I am not real keen on)
Paula's Choice Moisturisier
Neutrogena Face Sunscreen SPF30

PM
Basically the same without the Sunscreen.

I also use an LED about 4 times a week.

Next on my list is NCN PP and mircofibe cloth.

any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated..thanks..x
tiffanychantel

Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:56 pm      Reply with quote
I'm REALLY confused about CP's.

Can anyone tell me what CP to get that I can use while also using Retin-A .025%?

My skin is flaking & peeling and reddish from less than 2 weeks of RA usage. Someone said in another thread that CPs helped with the flaking/peeling/redness of their skin when they were using RA, but I have NO clue as to where to even BEGIN to look and figure out what CP product is appropriate...
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:30 pm      Reply with quote
I'm sure others can help here but retin A .25% is supposed to be fine with copper peptides. If you are new to them you may want to start out with a very mild formula. I love GHK cream. I suggest getting on the skinbiology.com web site and read up on the topic - they have an extensive forum with knowledgable posters. You can also ask questions of the knowledgable staff and get answers directly.

Good luck.

Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:40 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for the reply! Smile
brierrose
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:55 pm      Reply with quote
The Protect & Restore creams would also be a good choice. Not quite as mild as the GHK cream but cheaper. It really helped me when adjusting to a higher strength RA.
gretchen
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:30 pm      Reply with quote
Almost 2 years in to using CPs and people are once again commenting on my eyes. What a difference.
packratmack
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:29 am      Reply with quote
gretchen wrote:
Almost 2 years in to using CPs and people are once again commenting on my eyes. What a difference.

Hi gretchen, Can you please tell us what difference the CPs have made in your eye area? Was it mainly reduction of wrinkles? I would appreciate it. Thank you.
packratmack
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:47 am      Reply with quote
packratmack wrote:
gretchen wrote:

Hi gretchen, Can you please tell us what difference the CPs have made in your eye area? Was it mainly reduction of wrinkles? I would appreciate it. Thank you.

Guess I won't be getting an answer to this one. Oh well. Glad you're having great success with CPs.
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:44 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |