Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
Omorovicza Hungarian Skin Care
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
doodlebug
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 02, 2010 9:02 am      Reply with quote
Has anybody ever tried Omorovicza skin products? I guess it's a company founded by a husband & wife in Hungary. The main ingredient in this line seems to be Hungarian Thermal Water. I can't find complete ingredient lists online, but they key ingredients don't seem to be anything too special (no peptides, etc). My mom got some samples & is considering buying full sizes, but the prices are insanely expensive. $125 for a day lotion! Shock She asked me to do some research on it, but I'm coming up kind of short on information. Anyone here use it? Or know anything else about it?
Thanks! Very Happy
cookie
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 02, 2010 9:36 am      Reply with quote
I have used quite a few of their products and found them just fair except for the deep cleansing mask which I love.

They are very expensive and a little bit irritating to my skin. HTH
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 02, 2010 9:38 am      Reply with quote
This is the first I have heard of this brand, you are right it's pricey! Smile I found a few blogs on it from happy users?

http://www.nitrolicious.com/blog/2010/01/07/omorovicza-skincare/

http://loveantiaging.com/beauty/omorovicza-a-new-skin-care-line-from-budapest/

HTH

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 02, 2010 5:20 pm      Reply with quote
I really like these products. I have the Instant plumping cream and the Gold Rescue Cream. I esp. like the Gold Rescue cream and will re-order it. It is very pricey though.

I first heard of this line onwww.makeupalley.com Very Happy
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 02, 2010 5:24 pm      Reply with quote
lipglossdoll wrote:
I really like these products. I have the Instant plumping cream and the Gold Rescue Cream. I esp. like the Gold Rescue cream and will re-order it. It is very pricey though.

I first heard of this line onwww.makeupalley.com Very Happy

lipglossdoll, What results do you see with the line that makes it worth the cost? Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 03, 2010 1:06 pm      Reply with quote
When I use the gold cream, (when I wake up in the morning) my skin looks soooo smooth, pore-less and even. I use it very sparingly due to the cost! Very Happy
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 03, 2010 1:09 pm      Reply with quote
lipglossdoll wrote:
When I use the gold cream, (when I wake up in the morning) my skin looks soooo smooth, pore-less and even. I use it very sparingly due to the cost! Very Happy

Thanks for the reply lipglossdoll, I can understand your conservation at these prices. Laughing

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 03, 2010 7:40 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks everybody for the input. Neither one of us had ever heard of it! I'll pass along the info - it is just so expensive though! Shock
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 03, 2010 7:52 pm      Reply with quote
doodlebug wrote:
Thanks everybody for the input. Neither one of us had ever heard of it! I'll pass along the info - it is just so expensive though! Shock

It sounds very nice aside from the price doodlebug. Rolling Eyes Shock Rolling Eyes Shock

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 10, 2010 5:55 am      Reply with quote
I have only tried the Gold Cream- which I did like. Interested to try out the other night cream they have to!

Curent Regime: Cosmetic Skin Solutions CE Ferulic and Phloretin/ Revale Intensive Serum / NIA 24 Intensive Recovery Complex cream / Jojoba and Squalane oils / Avene Emulsion SPF 50 & Prevage City Smart SPF 50 / Skinceuticals Retinol 1.0/ Dermaroller / Facial exercises
Sycamore
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 15, 2010 3:59 am      Reply with quote
Hi all,
I am from Hungary, but never tried these products. I will give it a try and visit their spa in Budapest. Working in the media I may be eligible for a free treatment, but you never know. BTW there have been some well known Hungarian beauty gurus, like Erno Lazlo and Estee Lauder. IMO the companies holding these names do not use their original formulas anymore.
System
Automatic Message
Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:37 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |