Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
Has anyone heard of a skin care line called Stemulation?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
lipglossdoll
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 05, 2010 4:46 pm      Reply with quote
Hi, I was reading an article in a magazine, (forget which one), Demi Moore was one the cover.

In the interview, for skin care she said she is using a new skin cream called Stemulation, along with the Clarisonic Opal (which I currently have and am underwhelmed for the time being).

www.stemulation.com

Of course super pricey!! Very Happy
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 05, 2010 7:14 pm      Reply with quote
Never heard of it until now!

Here's the ingredients. There are 2 products in the line.

Stemulation Luxury Skin Rejuvenation System consists of the Facial Serum 30ml and Boost Crème 30ml. The Stemulation Luxury Facial Serum is packed with nutrients and growth factors captured in the cultured media of Mesenchymal Stem Cells to active new cell activity and rejuvenation.

SERUM INGREDIENTS: Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, HMSC Cultured Medi(stem cell extract) Glycerin, Dipeptide Diaminobutyroyl Benzylamide Diacetate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Beta Glucan, Dimethicone, Vitus Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Myristoyl Pentapeptide-8, Niacinamide, Stearyl Alcohol, Aribica Extract, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus (Bilberry) Extract, Silybum Marianum (Milk Thistle) Extract, Pinus Pinaster Bark (Maritime Pine) Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Extract, Curcuma longa (Turmeric) Root Extract, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.

The Boost Creme is designed to create gentle and natural exfoliation, revealing healthier younger looking skin and "boosting" the efficacy of the serum by allowing deeper penetration through open healthy pores

BOOST INGREDIENTS: INGREDIENTS: Water, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Caprylic Capric Triglycerides, Beta Glucan, Lactic Acid, Vitus Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethiconol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Glycerin, Myristoyl Pentapeptide-8, Hydrolyzed Rice Bran Protein, Oxido Reductases, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein, Niacinamide, Methylsulfonylmethane, Panthenol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Abrica Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus (Bilberry) Extract, Silybum Marianum (Milk Thistle) Extract, Pinus Pinaster Bark (Maritime Pine) Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Extract, Sodium Lactate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Xanthan Gum, Steareth-21, Laureth-4, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate.
jom
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 05, 2010 8:40 pm      Reply with quote
lipglossdoll wrote:
Hi, I was reading an article in a magazine, (forget which one), Demi Moore was one the cover.

In the interview, for skin care she said she is using a new skin cream called Stemulation, along with the Clarisonic Opal (which I currently have and am underwhelmed for the time being).

www.stemulation.com

Of course super pricey!! Very Happy

I bet she won't have to pay for it any more after that mention!

It seems to be a bit overpriced.
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 05, 2010 8:50 pm      Reply with quote
Yeah it's quite pricey! I wonder stem cells from what? LOL Bad Grin

Here is what I found so far,

Mesenchymal stem cells, or MSCs, are multipotent stem cells that can differentiate into a variety of cell types.[1] Cell types that MSCs have been shown to differentiate in ex vivo cultures and in vitro or in vivo include osteoblasts (bone cells), chondrocytes (cartilage cells) and adipocytes (fat cells).

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mesenchymal_stem_cell?wasRedirected=true

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 06, 2010 2:07 pm      Reply with quote
Hi, do you think these products are worth the price?

I am actually tempted to try it! Very Happy
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 06, 2010 2:22 pm      Reply with quote
lipglossdoll wrote:
Hi, do you think these products are worth the price?

I am actually tempted to try it! Very Happy

I don't know! I would want more info from the company on exactly what the "essence of human mesenchymal stem cells" consists of, but the price didn't seem any higher than any other high end product, especially if you tried the smaller sizes.

I did find this on their site: "This process uses the essence of human Mesenchymal adult stem cells to “Stemulate” the natural growth and reproduction of skin cells".

I didn't know what mesenchymal was, and just checked wikipedia and found this: "While the terms Mesenchymal Stem Cell and Marrow Stromal Cell have been used interchangeably, neither term is sufficiently descriptive as discussed below:

* Mesenchyme is embryonic connective tissue that is derived from the mesoderm and that differentiates into hematopoietic and connective tissue, whereas MSCs do not differentiate into hematopoietic cells.

* Stromal cells are connective tissue cells that form the supportive structure in which the functional cells of the tissue reside. While this is an accurate description for one function of MSCs, the term fails to convey the relatively recently-discovered roles of MSCs in repair of tissue.

* Because the cells, called MSCs by many labs today, can encompass multipotent cells derived from other non-marrow tissues, such as adult muscle or the dental pulp of deciduous baby teeth, yet do not have the capacity to reconstitute an entire organ, the term Multipotent Stromal Cell has been proposed as a better replacement.

TAMgirl99
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 06, 2010 2:23 pm      Reply with quote
rileygirl - did you see that this works for lip lines? Laughing

It looks very interesting, especially with those 30-day results. Let us know if you try it out lipglossdoll!
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 06, 2010 2:26 pm      Reply with quote
TAMgirl99 wrote:

It looks very interesting, especially with those 30-day results. Let us know if you try it out lipglossdoll!

OMG, NO!! Where did they say that, Tamgirl? You are trying to tempt me, aren't you? Laughing
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 06, 2010 2:29 pm      Reply with quote
My big question with stem cells is of course how do the get down deep where they are needed to proliferate into anything? Question Question

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 06, 2010 2:34 pm      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:
My big question with stem cells is of course how do the get down deep where they are needed to proliferate into anything? Question Question

And, is it safe!
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 06, 2010 2:36 pm      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:
DarkMoon wrote:

And, is it safe!

Agree, That too LOL

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 07, 2010 8:21 am      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:
TAMgirl99 wrote:

OMG, NO!! Where did they say that, Tamgirl? You are trying to tempt me, aren't you? Laughing

Right here:
http://stemulation.com/anti-aging-results-lips

Bad Grin
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 07, 2010 10:20 am      Reply with quote
TAMgirl99 wrote:

Right here:

Bad Grin

Thanks, Tamgirl. Are you going to try it? Very Happy
TAMgirl99
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 07, 2010 11:18 am      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:
TAMgirl99 wrote:

Right here:

Bad Grin

Maybe. Laughing I'll probably wait a bit to see what others here say first though. I just purchased a couple of NIA24 items so I need to save up a bit anyways. I've always been really curious to know what Demi Moore uses and that's what entices me to try it. Her skin is gorgeous! All of the before/afters are pretty awesome also, especially since the majority of the achievements appear to be made within 30-days. You know me, if it doesn't do anything for me within a month, I give up and move on as I'm too impatient to wait around on it. Laughing
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 07, 2010 11:22 am      Reply with quote
LOL It's no wonder we all spend a fortune on products. Smile

TAMgirl99 wrote:
rileygirl wrote:
TAMgirl99 wrote:

Right here:

Bad Grin

Maybe. Laughing I'll probably wait a bit to see what others here say first though. I just purchased a couple of NIA24 items so I need to save up a bit anyways. I've always been really curious to know what Demi Moore uses and that's what entices me to try it. Her skin is gorgeous! All of the before/afters are pretty awesome also, especially since the majority of the achievements appear to be made within 30-days. You know me, if it doesn't do anything for me within a month, I give up and move on as I'm too impatient to wait around on it. Laughing
Bad Grin

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 07, 2010 11:44 am      Reply with quote
TAMgirl99 wrote:
You know me, if it doesn't do anything for me within a month, I give up and move on as I'm too impatient to wait around on it. Laughing

Oh, I hear you. Me, too! Laughing
lipglossdoll
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:28 pm      Reply with quote
OK, I bit the bullet and just ordered this! I will let you guys know when it arrives!
Very Happy Very Happy
Ottawa Shopper
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:32 am      Reply with quote
I received a sample of Donell super skin from EDS and apparently the MCC? they use it is cultured from some cells to that regenerate skin.

So, would that be a cheaper and similar item?

I have not tried the sample yet though

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/donell-super-skin-correct-p_11104.htm
TAMgirl99
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:34 pm      Reply with quote
lipglossdoll wrote:
OK, I bit the bullet and just ordered this! I will let you guys know when it arrives!
Very Happy Very Happy

I can't wait to hear back from you on this! Very Happy
Ottawa Shopper
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:18 pm      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:

Ooooh! good question Smile

Also how dowe know if these cells will multiply into good kind of cells or the ones that can be bad for you?
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:28 pm      Reply with quote
lipglossdoll wrote:
Very Happy Very Happy

Have you received the products and tried them yet?

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:50 am      Reply with quote
Hi, I received them about a week ago. Too soon to tell results yet. Will need to give it a few more weeks! Very Happy
gloria777
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:22 am      Reply with quote
Lipglossdoll, did you order the serum or the boost creme or both? Thanks
lipglossdoll
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:04 pm      Reply with quote
Hi, I have both the serum and the cream. I use the serum twice a day, the cream at night.

I have only been using it for a few weeks now, but I have had great results!

I am nearly 40, (Yikes!!) I do use other skin care products as well, and my gadgets.

I find my over all skin tone is improved, makeup goes on better. ( I have quite good skin though from staying out of the sun and have used sunscreen daily since I was 19.)

My fine lines around my eyes esp. have improved greatly.

I would recommend the serum , not sure about the cream. ( I believe the serum is more the power horse of the line, if you can only purchase 1 I would recommend the serum) hths. Very Happy
lipglossdoll
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:57 pm      Reply with quote
Update: the longer I am using the products, the better my results!

Skin looks pretty damn good, (even if I say so myself, lol!) Very Happy Laughing Very Happy Very Happy
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:31 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |