Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
Copper Peptides on BREASTS?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
ellet
5% products discount

Mon May 10, 2010 7:11 am      Reply with quote
Like one of our members here, i believe alexs, she used super copper peptides on her breasts and they became firmer and a little bigger, i wanted to know if anybody else did that? any results? i believe you have to use it for a new months to see results right? i just ordered my super cp and cant wait to start. is it permanent tho? what do you guys think?
havana8

Mon May 10, 2010 11:22 am      Reply with quote
You might find this thread helpful, ellet: Smile

Huge giant rave for Skin Biology's BND cream
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=31946
Stardustdy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 10, 2010 12:00 pm      Reply with quote
ellet, I'm planning to order the Super CP too after hearing alexes. Pls let us know how it works out for u! Very Happy The only issue I'm afraid is if the CP gonna irritate my chest area as the skin's there is kinda thin and sensitive.
fairlady
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 10, 2010 2:41 pm      Reply with quote
I have never tried the regular or super cop serum on my breasts but I have used the BND cream and that does give a firmer somewhat tighter feel to the breast tissue.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 11, 2010 9:29 am      Reply with quote
I have this on my next order.

See below Note from the Skin Bio site: Validates what you have written fairlady and Stardustdy - this product is designed for the sensitive skin on this area.

Protect & Restore for Breasts, Nipples, & DecolletageTM is designed to help increase your skin’s softness and smoothness, firmness and elasticity, and produce a clearer, more blemish-free skin. The cream was developed at the request of many of our customers who asked for a skin repair cream for the breast. Your skin in the upper chest area often suffers heavy sun damage but also is very delicate and sensitive.

Ingredients: Purified water, copper peptides (hydrolyzed soy protein and copper chloride), squalane, ethylhexyl palmitate, glyceryl stearate, PEG-100 stearate, PPG-2 myristyl ether propionate, cetyl alcohol, stearic acid, glycine, propylene glycol (and) diazolidinyl urea (and) methylparaben (and) propylparaben, allantoin, cupric chloride, lavandula augustifolia (lavender) oil, tocophersolan (Vitamin E), retinyl palmitate, mixed (alpha, beta, gamma, delta) tocopherols, mixed (alpha, beta, gamma, delta) tocotrienols, lycopene, xanthophyll (lutein), ubiquinone (CoQ-10).

I love lavender essential oil - this and patchouli are my favs!

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 11, 2010 11:45 am      Reply with quote
sister sweets wrote:
I have this on my next order.

See below Note from the Skin Bio site: Validates what you have written fairlady and Stardustdy - this product is designed for the sensitive skin on this area.

Protect & Restore for Breasts, Nipples, & DecolletageTM is designed to help increase your skin’s softness and smoothness, firmness and elasticity, and produce a clearer, more blemish-free skin. The cream was developed at the request of many of our customers who asked for a skin repair cream for the breast. Your skin in the upper chest area often suffers heavy sun damage but also is very delicate and sensitive.

Ingredients: Purified water, copper peptides (hydrolyzed soy protein and copper chloride), squalane, ethylhexyl palmitate, glyceryl stearate, PEG-100 stearate, PPG-2 myristyl ether propionate, cetyl alcohol, stearic acid, glycine, propylene glycol (and) diazolidinyl urea (and) methylparaben (and) propylparaben, allantoin, cupric chloride, lavandula augustifolia (lavender) oil, tocophersolan (Vitamin E), retinyl palmitate, mixed (alpha, beta, gamma, delta) tocopherols, mixed (alpha, beta, gamma, delta) tocotrienols, lycopene, xanthophyll (lutein), ubiquinone (CoQ-10).

I love lavender essential oil - this and patchouli are my favs!

Hey there sister sweets, thnx for posting this. But the one that Alexes is using is actually the Super CP cream that works for her, so I might be planning to get that one instead. Cuz it seems this one that's specifically for the breast is more just to firm than to increase the volume there Very Happy
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 12, 2010 5:25 pm      Reply with quote
Stardustdy wrote:
ellet, I'm planning to order the Super CP too after hearing alexes. Pls let us know how it works out for u! Very Happy The only issue I'm afraid is if the CP gonna irritate my chest area as the skin's there is kinda thin and sensitive.

Stardustdy - some use CP's all over their arms and legs - I'm going to start this myself.

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 12, 2010 6:07 pm      Reply with quote
I'm using Tridreduction on my breasts, and just about everywhere else too. My face, neck and chest get Skin Signals.
Lets hope I don't drop dead real soon.
gumdropday
5% products discount

Mon May 17, 2010 5:31 pm      Reply with quote
Does anyone know if the increase in breast size due to copper peptides would be permanent? if you were able to increase a cup size and were happy there, do you think you could quit using the peptides and the increase remain?
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 17, 2010 7:55 pm      Reply with quote
I doubt you would increase a cup size - I think the value of the CP's is firming of the skin area. Like any skincare you need to do maintanance. Nothing stays unless you keep at it - dental, hair, skin..... All take upkeep.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 25, 2010 2:06 am      Reply with quote
gumdropday
The increase in size I had did not seem to be affected by the two weeks during which I forgot to use the CPs on my chest. I guess that is not really a very long time, but it proves to me that the effect was not just skin plumping. My breasts have not continued to increase in size though (sad sad me!) but are still firmer and less droopy than before. They were not really very droopy - but the volume had decreased, and all the bones in my chest showed through the tops of my breasts. That isn't true any more. I can't see the bones of my ribs through my breasts at all now.
gumdropday
5% products discount

Wed May 26, 2010 5:42 pm      Reply with quote
Alexes,

We sound similar in build. I am thin and you can also see my chest bones. Before I had children and breast fed, I was a full B, now I am just a deflated B. I would love for CP's to get me at least to where I used to be and even bigger would be awesome! Are you still using it every night?

How long wast it before you noticed the maximum growth from using the CP's?

Thank you!
alexes
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 26, 2010 7:43 pm      Reply with quote
Hi gumdropday
I used the CPs for five months, almost every day, before I was sure there was change. I kept looking at my self and thinking "Can't be!". But at the five month mark, my bras wouldn't fit. I haven't seen any more development since the eighth month, but I am happy that my chest looks less bony and my breasts are firmer and bigger. It wasn't a huge difference - I don't have much to brag about in that department - but it was noticeable. I do still use the CPs almost every day - sometimes I forget. I noticed recently that the skin is thicker too - and that was what I was going for in the first place.
But although it is weird, I am not complaining!
maiea
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 30, 2010 2:56 am      Reply with quote
havana8 wrote:
You might find this thread helpful, ellet: Smile

Huge giant rave for Skin Biology's BND cream
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=31946

Oh wow, lol. That's the thread I started a couple years back. Still use CP's for my body BTW, but not quite so often anymore. My weight loss stalled (not complaining too much I'm okay staying where I am now even though a bit more would be nice!) and I didn't have any more need for serious "firming".

I did not see any breast size increase with the BND cream personally. What I saw was firming of the skin, less "loose".
gumdropday
5% products discount

Sun May 30, 2010 7:48 am      Reply with quote
Thank you Alexes! I am going to try it! I have put off getting implants for years, but every time bathing suit season rolls around, I start thinking about getting them. Maybe this will work for me. I'm not looking for huge breasts, but would love to be a bit bigger (a cup would be awesome). I am also going to start taking primrose as well and maybe that will help too.

Thank you for sharing!
alexes
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 30, 2010 7:59 am      Reply with quote
I will cross my fingers for you gumdropday, and I really hope you get the results you want - and that you wear that bikini! BTW I love your name. Every day with gumdrops is a good one!
tarapaca
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:11 pm      Reply with quote
I'm not really convinced that a cream could increase bust size, even if it did I'd be worried about potentially bad side effects. That aside, I've been using copper peptides for over a year now and my girls are definitely firmer than before.
echobaby
5% products discount

Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:40 am      Reply with quote
Which brands of Copper peptide are you using? And where did you purchase it?
Algona
5% products discount

Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:58 pm      Reply with quote
Echobaby - here is the links www.skinbiology.com www.dianayvonne.com www.ncnskincare.com

They call it by its full name, Breasts Nipples and Decolletage Cream:
http://www.skinbiology.ca/shop.php?cmd=itm%26id=4320%26c=63
(cut & paste link to work)
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:08 am      Reply with quote
I love the idea of keeping the girls up, up, up. Even if I wouldn't get a bigger cup size; the lift and tightening is a wonderful thing! I'm using various CP's on my chest right now - body lotion (which isn't scented and I'm not thrilled with the "natural" smell), also super CP, and now I'm going to give the Trired a go. I have been using this on my hands - I know it's Dr. Pickart's fav.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:03 am      Reply with quote
sister sweets wrote:
I love the idea of keeping the girls up, up, up. Even if I wouldn't get a bigger cup size; the lift and tightening is a wonderful thing! I'm using various CP's on my chest right now - body lotion (which isn't scented and I'm not thrilled with the "natural" smell), also super CP, and now I'm going to give the Trired a go. I have been using this on my hands - I know it's Dr. Pickart's fav.

Although I've had fab success with my Kiehls Intensive Treatment in keeping my hands moisturised and free of chapping and soreness, I'm always on the look-out for something to make them look a bit more youthful. (My extremely dry, thin skin ages them a lot.)

Please report back on how you do with the Tri-Red. Finger crossed that it works well.
maiea
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:06 pm      Reply with quote
sister sweets wrote:

Keep us updated! I've only been using the BND cream and the body lotion myself. I don't think they keep them *up* but the skin is less saggy looking, for sure! Laughing
ColbyCurly

Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:27 am      Reply with quote
Ok I just ordered the Bnd cream for the breast...I'm using it to firm my skin all over. My boobs needs a little firming. Basically it looks firmer than it feels cuz it's not too saggy. I did the pencile trick and the pencil falls off completely. I'm trying to lose weight...about 45 lbs. I'm lifting weights and doig a lot of resistance training as well to firm up my body (also some cardio too). I have a lot of stretch marks everywhere so my skin is a little lax, skin feels a little thin. I go up and down wiht my weight. Currently I'm at 170 lbs, 5'6, 25 years old. My heaviest is 180 and lightest is at 135.

Do i use this cream with other lotions? I have shea butter and emu oil and MSM lotion. I also just started using MSM soap as well. Can someone give me advice as to how i should apply the cream? after showering? how often? should i apply all those other moisturizers with the BND cream? can i put on my bra right away after applying it? when should i see results? when should i give up if it's not working for me?
Nancy G
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:58 pm      Reply with quote
I am glad this topic came up. I have been using Loren Picart's Cp Serum on my face and neck for months. I have witnessed an increase in elasticity which has been exceptional. I had heard that CP could be used on any part of the body, so I have been applying it to the crepy area of my upper chest and between my breasts. After a few weeks I am starting to notice an increase in firmness there as well. I am elated that this is working. Earlier on I was advised to take Vitamin C tablets orally to boost the effect of the CP. I take about 2000 mg of C a day, which I have been doing for years anyway. This combination has been a sure thing for me. The only negatives are the smell and that it is essential to avoid the eye area. Far too intense a serum for that part of the face. I ordered the serum from NCN Proffesional Skin Care. Great service and the price is not bad.

http://www.ncnproskincare.com/copper-peptide/view-all-products.html

if you are a newbie and have not purchased CP before, stay away from the Super CP and try the milder version first.

Nancy Very Happy
ColbyCurly

Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:23 pm      Reply with quote
Ok...so i've been using the protect and restore BND copper peptide cream ...it's for breast but i read that someone used it all over their body. Well i 've been using it for about four days now after showering...thin layer and then apply emu oil and shea butter and some lotion. doesnt really feel irritate my skin. But today after showering I discovered two cuts on my lower abdomen, about two inches long. Is this normal? should i stop for a couple days? the cuts only stings a bit if i touch it
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:38 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |