Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Canadian gals, where can I get Lumigan/Latisse or Careprost?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
ella-stella
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 29, 2010 8:50 pm      Reply with quote
I am finally giving in and want to try on my stubborn hair the real stuff that grows lashes .

I live in Canada, and checked couple of sites, they seem to have a problem selling Lumigan/Latisse/Careprost to Canada... (customs problems?)

So the question is where can I buy it and have it delivered to Canada without a hassle ?
RussianSunshine
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 29, 2010 10:25 pm      Reply with quote
http://www.reliablerxpharmacy.com/

It takes about 3-4 weeks to ship to Canada.
ella-stella
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 30, 2010 4:25 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you, RussianSunshine,

I am trying to place an order with them but by the end of filling the info, it gave me the message "Order failed"

I was trying to pay with visa online. Have you used credit card or sent them a cheque?

(they even offer 5$ rebate if it is paid by a cheque, but I think it is toooo long to wait for the order then Crying or Very sad they will probably wait for the cheque, cash it and then send the order)
RussianSunshine
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 30, 2010 7:27 pm      Reply with quote
I paid with my credit card. It's strange that u have a problem with them, I never had any Embarassed

U might want to contact them about the problem, I wrote them an email once and they had responded within a day.
BCgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 30, 2010 7:33 pm      Reply with quote
i'm also from canada and since i cant order retin-A and lumigan from alldaychemist, i'd like to find a reputable website to order meds from. How much is the shipping cost with reliable rx pharmacy, and approx. how long does it take to arrive?

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 31, 2010 4:24 am      Reply with quote
I haven't got any rely yet, but I will try to get through to them today.

The quote for the shipping in the invoice was 19 USD for Ottawa.

I also put in the order Retin A (two tubes) and Careprost, all of these items are very cheap though, so it is still worth it.
RussianSunshine
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 31, 2010 8:14 am      Reply with quote
ella-stella wrote:
I haven't got any rely yet, but I will try to get through to them today.

The quote for the shipping in the invoice was 19 USD for Ottawa.

I also put in the order Retin A (two tubes) and Careprost, all of these items are very cheap though, so it is still worth it.

Yes, it's all worth it! I get good results with both Cool It might take up to a month since they first ship to US, once the States get it, u'll get a notification and then a week to Canada. I know Ottawa gets parcels faster than TO Smile
summerphlox

Mon May 31, 2010 10:11 pm      Reply with quote
ella-stella wrote:
Thank you, RussianSunshine,

I am trying to place an order with them but by the end of filling the info, it gave me the message "Order failed"

I am from Canada and I just ordered from their website about 4(?) days ago and paid with Visa, with no problems. I immediately received a confirmation email that my order has been received. Next day (or 2?) I received a tracking number for USPS, which will work in the next 4 days once the package arrives in the US...then it will be shipped into Canada.

I ordered 2 bottles of Careprost for $25, and shipping was 19.90, for a total of only $44.90 (which is way better than $100 per bottle!). I made a small order, as I wanted to see if the package arrives and items are what they say they are. If everything turns out ok, I'll be ordering more...

From what I've read in other posts, alldaychemist is unable to ship directly into Canada due to issues with customs so items must enter via the US.

I am in BC, hopefully it will be here within 4 weeks.
Ottawa Shopper
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:57 am      Reply with quote
If you want things from the US there are also some companies that have mail services and you can either pay a flat fee for the receipt of your item then whatever the cost is they charge you for shipping.

like for USPS, Fed ex ect....

I know there is some company in Las Vegas,nevada that has some mail box rental and shipping thing.

I also know there are a few companies is washington and near the Toronto border.

I used to use one of these companies a few years ago,but they are not around.
There were very good,so kind of disapointed.

If you have problems with your credit card, you can always ask if you can add a US billing address to your card.
i was allowed to do that w my MBNA card,and pc mastercard and no more issues with those annoying billing or rejection forms and emails now.

I have not used any of those receiving services in arouund 1.5years, but might again when I want a bunch of items.

I actually have family inthe US,but I do not want to bother them with a bunch of small packages all the time.

I think one of the companies was looking recently at was The Letter Carrier.

have not used though.

I also know of Package Express.

have not used either yet!

hopefully this is helpful
ella-stella
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:24 am      Reply with quote
I got the call from http://www.reliablerxpharmacy.com/ and they processed my card now, and the shipment is on the way. So far so good.

Ottawa Shopper, I didn't understand what receiving service you mean with USPS and FedEx or those other companies...

I have a FedEx account, but it wouldn't be my choice to use them all the time anyway, it costs a lot, and, besides, the choice of a carrier is always listed on the Vendor's site so whatever they offer, we are stuck with it. Isn't it the case?
Ottawa Shopper
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:42 pm      Reply with quote
ella-stella wrote:
I got the call from http://www.reliablerxpharmacy.com/ and they processed my card now, and the shipment is on the way. So far so good.

Ottawa Shopper, I didn't understand what receiving service you mean with USPS and FedEx or those other companies...

I have a FedEx account, but it wouldn't be my choice to use them all the time anyway, it costs a lot, and, besides, the choice of a carrier is always listed on the Vendor's site so whatever they offer, we are stuck with it. Isn't it the case?

Ok,
what I meant was if you look at the websites I mentioned.
you open an account or give your info to the package company.

2)orderyour item from whoever sent to the office of the package company

3)package company receives your item,
they email or call you

4)you let the package company know how you want to recive your items,

5)the package company then sends you your items by whatever method you requested.

Then you wait for your items!
summerphlox

Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:00 am      Reply with quote
Here's an update for my order:

I ordered from reliable pharmacy on May 23, and it just arrived yesterday June 23, so it does take one month. I am in BC,Canada. For the price I paid, it is worth the wait. Just be sure to order well before you run out.
Foxglove
5% products discount

Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:35 pm      Reply with quote
I see I'm not the only one who orders Careprost from that pharmacy. Very Happy And yes, it does take approximately a month to reach Canada. Apparently, what they do is ship from India to the United States, where the package is intercepted by the U.S. workers for the pharmacy, and then mailed to Canada.

I have ordered three times from them; my third order is currently pending, and should arrive either this week or the next. What I do is place my order as soon as my bottle is half-way through. Also, it is better to order two bottles at a time to save on shipping (which is understandably, a bit high).
summerphlox

Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:06 pm      Reply with quote
I was not charged any duties, package came to my mailbox. I ordered 2 bottles both were in their own boxes within an orange bubble envelope.
I am happy with my purchase and will buy again.
SpecialKay2008 wrote:
Hi,
Can anyone tell me if they've been charged extra duties by Customs when they got their Careprost? I would like to order 2 bottles but hope there won't be extra charges. Also, what is the packaging like?
LoriA
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:35 pm      Reply with quote
I've been reading eds for YEARS (thanks EVERYONE - its not enough to say how grateful I am, but THANKS!) and I finally went to put my order in for retin A and now both ADC & Reliable aren't shipping to Canada. Sad

Has anyone else from Canada tried this "Generic Doctor"?

Cheers
lsabadin

Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:44 am      Reply with quote
Hi everyone. Long time lurker of this amazing site.

I ordered from ADC at the beginning of August and ordered a bunch of stuff including Retin A and Careprost and they were delivered to my Ontario,Canada address with no issues. It did take a long time and my order was first shipped to the US and then split into 4 separate packages. I received them over a 2 week period. No customes and no taxes. Razz

When I placed my order there was no drop down for Canada so I just used USA and put a comment that the address was a Canadian address. I also emailed their customer service just to reiterate that is was a Canadian address. They were responsive and really easy to deal with. Just my experience with them. I would use them again in a heartbeat. I don't think anything has changed since August.

Good luck!
summerphlox

Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:10 am      Reply with quote
LoriA wrote:
I've been reading eds for YEARS (thanks EVERYONE - its not enough to say how grateful I am, but THANKS!) and I finally went to put my order in for retin A and now both ADC & Reliable aren't shipping to Canada. Sad

Has anyone else from Canada tried this "Generic Doctor"?

Cheers

I did my second order from Reliable RX on September 9, and just received my order October 15.

You got me worried...I went to their website and clicked on their live support. I asked if they are still shipping to Canada and the answer is yes! Very Happy

How did you come to the conclusion that they were no longer shipping to Canada?
LoriA
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:42 pm      Reply with quote
How very odd! I never tried ADC and I wrote to Reliable's customer support page, and told them I was in Vancouver and couldn't find Canada on their order list, and that I'd prefer to use a money order or paypal. They responded saying this "We apologize for it, due to some recent customs issues we are no more shipping to Canada."
Could it be something to do with my not wanting to give them a credit card #? After reading things here I thought I'd better be safe than sorry. I've never really tried ordering anything online before this month.

Anyway, thanks for posting your experiences - that was helpful. I'll try again.
summerphlox

Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:50 pm      Reply with quote
I think Reliable RX is run by ADC. In another thread I read that ADC referred a Canadian customer to Reliable RX because of customs issues. When I receive my order confirmation there is also an ADC logo along with the Reliable RX logo at the bottom of the email. I wonder if the order to ADC was just forwarded and processed by Reliable RX. I am near Kelowna, BC, and I have had no problems ordering online with my VISA from Reliable RX.
chantrelle99
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:58 pm      Reply with quote
I got a reply today from ADC customer services Saying there are no longer shipping to canada due to recent custom issues...

I can not even open an account with the since the drop list does not have canada.

Is some one have recently place an order from them could you tell me how you process.

About those forwarding services from USA any to sugest ?

Because I can not wait to try Careprost

Thank you,
Adesia

Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:33 pm      Reply with quote
Has anyone found a new place with no script that ships in canada?
tinali0202
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:25 am      Reply with quote
sometimes they donot have enough stock or no stoks. but dosenot matter ,wait for a well,,,they may come back again!~
musettarose
5% products discount

Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:45 am      Reply with quote
I just put an order into buy-pharma and they sent me an email saying I must have a prescription? Anyone else from Canada have this problem or another place to order?
woodywoodside
5% products discount

Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:33 am      Reply with quote
Is there any update on this. I have moved from the UK to Canada and have been using this product for a while after suffering with blepharitis as a child and young adult I had so few lashes and the ones that were there were short, I had big gaps where lashes never grew and I still have some gaps but much better now also my lashes aren't painful anymore. The problem now is that I have moved to Canada B.C and now can't get hold of this stuff. Any ideas Please.
woodywoodside
5% products discount

Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:17 am      Reply with quote
Ok ladies a quick update I have just found this web site med-cab.co.uk and its pretty cheap and proccessed my order so lets just wait and see if it arrives. I hope so I have just run out and am in panic mode.
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:30 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |