Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Under Eye Wrinkles - Any Suggestions?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
etreystman

Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:35 pm      Reply with quote
I've recently noticed that I have what looks almost like deep wrinkles UNDER my eyes. I don't have crows feet or even dark circles, just those wrinkles under the eye. It looks awful when I put on any kind of make up.

I have tried "hydrating" eye creams, but nothing has really helped. I am wondering if it is a different problem? Does anyone have any suggestions on what to do or exactly what this is?
Dee28
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:51 am      Reply with quote
Hi, I've been using elastica bounceback cream for the last couple of months for the eye area and am having really good results with fine lines and crepey skin.

I also use Obagi but am almost certain the elastica cream is giving me extra improvements to the eye area. When I smile there is less skin bunching and when I pull the skin it snaps back much quicker!

It's a product with elastin peptides so it improves skin elasticity. Many products on the market mostly increase collagen production and neglect the elastin component of the skin.

Dee
thethe
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:18 am      Reply with quote
I have used Eevive Intensite Les Yeux, recommended for dry and mature skin, it is the white cream texture, almost tasteless,
Use the experience: 1, Revive Lviv luster ultimate family home with its patented technology ICG class of human epidermal growth factor, can promote collagen; MPI metal protease inhibitor, to prevent loss of collagen. Dr. Dr.Gregory Bays Brown, founder won a Nobel Prize, which is its home ingredients with other brands of different places;

2, the texture of this eye cream anti-wrinkle Revitalizing than sislya Heasley eye cream should be thin (a favorite in the bread lines for the wrinkles of eye aging eye cream inside, sisly Heasley anti-wrinkle Revitalizing Eye and Lip The most moist texture of thick cream), and bread to the pattern of other Eye favorite, as is a better absorption of the Eye;

3, stick, smooth skin, eye, aging, fine lines fade eyes look young, but the dark circles and eye bags invalid.
lucyluc
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:24 pm      Reply with quote
revive eye renewal creme
callalily
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:25 pm      Reply with quote
I developed milia using Napoleon Perdis so I would definitely advise against that product.

My AALS seems to be counteracting my under eye lines. And it is a natural solution no chemicals!

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:34 am      Reply with quote
callalily wrote:
My AALS seems to be counteracting my under eye lines. And it is a natural solution no chemicals!

That's great news as I recently got an AALS. How close to your eyes do you hold it? I've got some undereye wrinkles and crows feet I'd like to zap but am slightly concerned about shining the light into my eyes, I assume you're not supposed to hold them right over your eyelids.
majorb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:07 am      Reply with quote
lucyluc wrote:
revive eye renewal creme

I second lucyluc's recommendation.

It didn't perform an absolute miracle for me and took several months to work (one jar does last for ages and ages, luckily), but this is the ONLY eye product which has helped to diminish my undereye lines and I've tried LOTS.
Lindas1951

Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:15 am      Reply with quote
I use almond oil under my eyes, one drop does it. or apricot oil. They are wonderful. I am 58 and have very few wrinkles.
Once I saw how much companies want for eye cream I did some research and started using these oils. :D
etreystman

Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:25 am      Reply with quote
Wow, thanks everybody. I am looking into the suggestions. Looks like Revive is really popular. I would like to try it, but I am a little hesitant on their (cheapest one I saw started at $110). How long does a bottle of this usually last you?
Loumomofthree
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:24 am      Reply with quote
Where can I order the revive eye renewal cream. I've been out of eye cream and I find myself confused on what to buy...but this has peeked my interest.. Razz

Lou
its_kristy
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:47 am      Reply with quote
http://www.amazon.com/ReVive-Renewal-Cream-15ml-0-5oz/dp/B000CCIHRE

http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/3081653?cm_cat=datafeed&cm_pla=skin%2Fbody_treatment:women:moisturizer&cm_ite=revive%28r%29_eye_renewal_cream:289135&cm_ven=Froogle&mr:trackingCode=CDB66068-1968-DF11-9DA0-002219319097&mr:referralID=NA

http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main/ProductDetail.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524444313325&afsrc=1&site_refer=GGLBASE001&ci_src=14110944&ci_sku=0633222000024

http://www.beautyencounter.com/633222000024.html?utm_source=froogle&utm_medium=na&utm_campaign=froogle&utm_content=633222000024

http://www.fragrancex.com/products/_lid_R-am-cid_Skincare-am-sid_06902492401__products.html?src=googleShopping

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:37 am      Reply with quote
Try ebay.....for the Revive eye cream

I also liked Karin Herzog's eye cream. It was lovely. Still my favorite all-time but I have not tried the Revive product.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:11 pm      Reply with quote
A good sunscreen daily, also Elastica cream, Vit. C serum. I really love YBF Correct eye cream, pricey, but worth it to me!! Very Happy
marina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:57 am      Reply with quote
I'm loving Jan Marini age intervention right now. They've changed the formula, I remember using it a while ago & wasn't impressed. It moisturizes a lot more now and helps with eyelids too...beats skinmedica & niadyne for moisture and lines. That said, one of these days I'll try the revive.
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:09 am      Reply with quote
I also recommend facial exercise for the eye area

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:34 am      Reply with quote
Lindas1951 wrote:
I use almond oil under my eyes, one drop does it. or apricot oil. They are wonderful. I am 58 and have very few wrinkles.
Once I saw how much companies want for eye cream I did some research and started using these oils. Very Happy

oil?? i fear it may cause tiny oil spots to come up... esp in the eye area which is so sensitive... i have fine lines, not wrinkles... would this work? it sounds a bit risky for me... as i have sensitive skin
caboodle
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:17 am      Reply with quote
Seconding (or thirding) Revive; I've heard it doesn't work for everyone but I like that pricey little cream!

This is probably pretty basic, but have you made sure the "hydrating creams" you've tried actually have hyaluronic acid in them? I can put a smudge of CeraVe's nightime moisturizer on the skin beneath my eyes (in the morning) and notice an improvement that lasts all day.

Also, again really basic, but until I went through a wicked kidney stone and surgery, I didn't realize just how poorly I was doing at staying very well hydrated. Seriously. Once I started drinking water, juice, weak tea, etc all day and night, and every day and night, within a couple days I saw at least a 30% improvement in the crepey skin and creases/fine lines under my eyes. That was 1) humbling, 2) a very good lesson, and 3) free!!

Regarding Elastica, anyone know what exactly are their "Hydrophilic Elastin Peptides (HEP)" that they've trademarked? Trying to find the actual chemical names of them; probably other products have similar peptides...
WearyAtlas
5% products discount

Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:16 pm      Reply with quote
I am 42 and got those under low lid fine lines. I did everything! Botox, AASL, facial exercise am using Retin-a for 7 years, nothing helped me.
Finally i went to a plastic surgeon and he suggested low lid surgery. So i did that last week. Iam still recovering, i did Blue Peel also.
I must say i look 10 years younger.
The plastic surgeon told me to be very careful with facial exercise.
Dee28
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:32 am      Reply with quote
caboodle wrote:

Regarding Elastica, anyone know what exactly are their "Hydrophilic Elastin Peptides (HEP)" that they've trademarked? Trying to find the actual chemical names of them; probably other products have similar peptides...

According to the website 'HEP is made up of 44 small discrete peptides produced by thermolysin (an enzyme) digestion of highly purified elastin'......'WPQ, also know as V2PQ has hormonal activity towards skin cells (keratinocytes and fibroblasts) causing them to enhance their production of the messenger RNA necessary for deposition of new elastic fibers in the skin.'

Here is a patent for Elastin Peptides (although I'm not sure if this refers specifically to the Elastica formulation): http://www.patentstorm.us/patents/6506731/description.html
Zenia
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:08 am      Reply with quote
WearyAtlas wrote:
I am 42 and got those under low lid fine lines. I did everything! Botox, AASL, facial exercise am using Retin-a for 7 years, nothing helped me.
Finally i went to a plastic surgeon and he suggested low lid surgery. So i did that last week. Iam still recovering, i did Blue Peel also.
I must say i look 10 years younger.
The plastic surgeon told me to be very careful with facial exercise.
Hi!
Why did the surgeon told you to be careful with facial exercise?He thinks it can do more harm to the skin actually?I have just started,and i would like to know if there is something wrong in this..But i read opposite opinions on this from experts,so who knows..

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:13 am      Reply with quote
sister sweets wrote:
I also recommend facial exercise for the eye area
What program are you using?Does it really help?
I am doing Eva Fraser for my first week.It seems to lift my eyebrows for certain,but the undereye exercise looks scaring.I guess its important to do it right,and not cause any harm?
I will buy one more facial exercice program and compare them.Which one is the best for eye exercise do you think?

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:00 am      Reply with quote
I really like Neostrata wrikle repair.
not sure what it is called in the US, as I'm in Canada.
but i find that cream absorbs very well,I'm on my 3rd bottle of it and it is great for dry skin.

I know it has matryxil? and peptides and other things.

For daytime I prefer eye gels though, and use random eye gels (have like 6 of them Laughing
I don't think any of those eye gels are better than each other,they are all kinda similar...

dior capture eye seems good,and sometimes the counters give out samples.

I also know lancome is generous with samples if you ask and their eye cream samples are 5ml!

I think to prevent more wrinkles get a good pair of sunglasses that has polarized lenses, something with good quality lenses like Oakley,Smith or Rudy project...non of those cheap dollar store glasses that can damage your eyes.

I'll have to add I had some minor eye damage with a pair of $30 sunglasses from a dept store.
I forget the brand,but it was abrand name one.

Spent 4 hours in a snowy area on a sunny day and had vision problem the next day and a "sunburn" to my eyes or like temporary damage to my retina more likely.
that has sworn me off lower priced sunglasses.
soraya

Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:02 pm      Reply with quote
I use JUARA's Sweet Black Tea Eye Cream and it feels great, it gives elasticity to my skin and hydrates it as well.
evescafe
5% products discount

Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:22 pm      Reply with quote
smash a piece of papaya and apply it under ur eyes.. it really helps

Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:23 am      Reply with quote
I haven't encountered an eye-specific cream that really has helped me, though from here am practically leaping to buy some of the Revive Renewal!

I have used Merle Norman Fine Line Moisturizer, which along with occasional Facersize under-eye exercises, does seem to help lessen lines. Though now I'm dying to try some other things on this page, the Revive Renewal, even if it gives me price-ouch!, and almond or apricot oil. I love the natural if it helps!

Speaking of which, Sofia Loren and her olive oil regimen has always intrigued me; has anyone here used that for wrinkle or skin issues? I am curious to hear here, vs reading it in Vogue 30 years ago. Wink

Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:50 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |