Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Professional High Frequency Devices
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 26, 2012 10:00 am      Reply with quote
You got an awesome deal, and it seems that price is still there!
It looks just like the one(s) I have! Good job sleuthing Luminosity!!! Very Happy

Luminosity wrote:
I recently bought my HF machine at LCL beauty for $39.77 (on sale). The customer service is great (the glass comb broke during shipping and they sent another one out Fedex immediately). There are different models (and prices) available, but wow, for under $40 I was pleasantly surprised!

http://lclbeauty.com/proddetail.php?prod=PRO-4053

"This handheld portable high frequency facial machine is professional grade and perfect for home or spa use. Glass electrodes filled with Violet Argon Neon Gas are gentle and perfect for oily or combination skin.

The tesla pulse sends sinusoidal currents with a frequency range of 60,000-200,000 hertz to sterilize and oxygenate the skin while increasing circulation. High frequency machines also aid in cell metabolism and generate a warming effect on the skin. This machine's antiseptic effect kills bacteria to eliminate and speed healing of blemishes."

5 Glass Electrodes: Violet Argon Gas Glass Electrodes include:

Mushroom Electrode for broad treatment areas such as the forehead.
Bar Electrode Multi-purpose electrode useful for decolletage or larger areas
Spoon Electrode for targetted sensitive areas such as dark circles/bags beneath eyes.
Sparker (Zapper) Electrode for precise sparking and sterilization of pimples.
Rake/Comb Electrode to stimulate scalp circulation to encourage new hair growth
Storage Case Dimensions: 12.75" x 8.25" x 2.25"

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 26, 2012 11:56 am      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:
It looks just like the one(s) I have! Good job sleuthing Luminosity!!! Very Happy

Luminosity wrote:
I recently bought my HF machine at LCL beauty for $39.77 (on sale). The customer service is great (the glass comb broke during shipping and they sent another one out Fedex immediately). There are different models (and prices) available, but wow, for under $40 I was pleasantly surprised!

"This handheld portable high frequency facial machine is professional grade and perfect for home or spa use. Glass electrodes filled with Violet Argon Neon Gas are gentle and perfect for oily or combination skin.

The tesla pulse sends sinusoidal currents with a frequency range of 60,000-200,000 hertz to sterilize and oxygenate the skin while increasing circulation. High frequency machines also aid in cell metabolism and generate a warming effect on the skin. This machine's antiseptic effect kills bacteria to eliminate and speed healing of blemishes."

Spoon Electrode for targetted sensitive areas such as dark circles/bags beneath eyes.

Thanks, DarkMoon! I try to find things within budget (actually, what budget?!) LOL Laughing But so far so good. The handle is a little longer than I remember using while an esty but overall it has the same feel (and that ozone smell!) as the more expensive units I've used. But still... having 5 is nice to give away as gifts... of course I am the only skincare nut in my family, so perhaps it's just as well I only got one!

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 26, 2012 11:59 am      Reply with quote
Luminosity wrote:
DarkMoon wrote:

Luminosity wrote:

Thanks, DarkMoon! I try to find things within budget (actually, what budget?!) LOL Laughing But so far so good. The handle is a little longer than I remember using while an esty but overall it has the same feel (and that ozone smell!) as the more expensive units I've used. But still... having 5 is nice to give away as gifts... of course I am the only skincare nut in my family, so perhaps it's just as well I only got one!

LMAO I paid about the same, but had I found your deal I would have gladly bought just one!

I like to find things at a great price that way I can buy more! Bad Grin Bad Grin

Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:34 pm      Reply with quote
Does anyone here use or know if it is safe to use the HF on their lips?
I have fordyce spots on my upper lip and am wondering if using my device on the lips could help...
Thanks.
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:46 pm      Reply with quote
mak_ wrote:
Does anyone here use or know if it is safe to use the HF on their lips?
I have fordyce spots on my upper lip and am wondering if using my device on the lips could help...
Thanks.

I am not sure it will help, but it won't hurt! You should read on some sites where some people insert these! Smile

Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:08 pm      Reply with quote
^^^ thanks DarkMoon. WIll give it a go. Not sure I even want to know where people are inserting it! lol.

I read you shouldn't use the HF with a metal implant... Is a dental implant considered a metal implant? Anyone know why it is considered dangerous? If it does include a dental implant thats on the lower jaw, can the machine still be used on the upper half of the face avoiding that area? Have tried looking this up online but can't seem to find any detailed info. Thanks.
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:11 pm      Reply with quote
I have dental implants and have never had an issue with using the HF device all around my mouth area. I don't feel any sensation in my implants at all.

Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:40 am      Reply with quote
^^^ Thanks Keliu.

Has anyone taken their HF with them in their hand luggage on an overseas flight? I am flying from Melbourne, Australia, to Thailand and am desperate to take it with me. I'm not bringing a suitcase, just my carry on, any idea if I could have any potential problems? I don't want it confiscated at customs! Thanks.
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:48 am      Reply with quote
mak_ wrote:
^^^ Thanks Keliu.

Has anyone taken their HF with them in their hand luggage on an overseas flight? I am flying from Melbourne, Australia, to Thailand and am desperate to take it with me. I'm not bringing a suitcase, just my carry on, any idea if I could have any potential problems? I don't want it confiscated at customs! Thanks.

Can't see why it wouldn't be ok.

Kudos for taking such a small bag. My hair products take up one full suitcase!

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:38 pm      Reply with quote
Keliu wrote:
mak_ wrote:
^^^ Thanks Keliu.

Can't see why it wouldn't be ok.

Kudos for taking such a small bag. My hair products take up one full suitcase!

I did take mine with me on a couple flights in the U.S. I made sure I brought the instructions/pamphlet with me in case they ask what it was and security did ask but didn't have a problem with it and let me take it. Other countries may be different.

5% products discount

Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:28 am      Reply with quote
I decided to go ahead and order from ebay. £43 including postage. Bargain and a good intro possibly.

Oooh such a bad idea!! They said they'd dispatched it and it never arrived. Then they said they could dispatch it on a different day (hmm. but if it's already been dispatched how can it be dispatched again again?).

It finally arrived today. Yes on a Sunday! Something's rattling round in the handle, only one of the wands has gas in it, and I am really doubtful it's as strong as they said it is as even turned up high it hardly did anything.
Looks like it will have to be a US order with customs charges and everything. Sad
RyanA
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:34 am      Reply with quote
TEI Spa OxyDerm Oxygen Facial Tool-This is on sale for $59 today on hautelook. I guess this is high frequency? It looks like a good deal when I looked for prices on it. For those that use a device like this, is it good for clearing up blemishes after they come up? I am looking for something like that-something I can "zap" them with when I see them starting, and something that's not a big investment.

I don't think the hautelook link will work, but here is the description:

Quote:
About This Item
The OxyDerm Professional Beauty Device has been developed by the professionals at TEI Spa to aid in the purification and sterilization of skin, fight against inflammation, and accelerate the skin's metabolism. TEI Spa professional technology has made it possible for those with blemish prone skin to experience maximum anti-acne results in the comfort of their own home, in just minutes a day. The OxyDerm not only helps clear up acne and blemished skin, but visibly brightens skin tone and complexion for health, radiant skin.

HOW IT WORKS: The OxyDerm At Home Ozone Facial Device works by generating tiny pulses of electricity, much like static electricity. When this static electricity travels through the air it ionizes the air it's passing though creating "initial oxygen" which possesses strong oxidation or sanitizing abilities. By expelling carbon dioxide into skin, your skin is able to absorb more oxygen, which allows better circulation. By strengthening cell functions you improve the clarity and quality of your skin, giving it a more beautiful, clear and youthful appearance.

Zap Bites, Redness, Inflammation & Irritation: To help alleviate itchiness & irritation from bug bites, use directly on the bite and move in small circles for about 30 seconds. For irritation after waxing or shaving, use on clean skin for about a minute on affected areas.
- Size: 5 oz.
- For all skin types
- Plugs into an electrical outlet
- Includes: travel pouch, product instructions & specifications
- 6" x 3"

Any opinions?

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:21 am      Reply with quote
How do you use the comb for a hair treatment? (I bought the LCL one off ebay). Do you just run it through your hair like a regular comb? And do you have to do it slowly?

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:02 am      Reply with quote
RyanA wrote:
How do you use the comb for a hair treatment? (I bought the LCL one off ebay). Do you just run it through your hair like a regular comb? And do you have to do it slowly?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5z2Ve1Q_Hg

I not sure if the link above will work but if it doesn't just google Tonya Zavasta violet ray and she has a YouTube video that shows a high frequency machine with the 3 different tools being used. Her comb attachment is more like a tiny rake but I'm sure you can use the comb attachment the same.

I pretty much use my HF machine the same way Tonya does in the video.

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:01 am      Reply with quote
Thanks Cookie! I like how she does it fast. I had tried to do it slow, but that annoyed me. I like how she did it, and I have done it that way twice now.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:10 am      Reply with quote
RyanA wrote:
Thanks Cookie! I like how she does it fast. I had tried to do it slow, but that annoyed me. I like how she did it, and I have done it that way twice now.

Oh Good RyanA, I hope it works for you. I have the Palacia skin care model one and it never did anything for me. I got it mostly for help with my acne but I could never seem to get it to help with that but other people have had a good luck with it. So hopefully it will work well for you.

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:58 am      Reply with quote
Yeah, I just mainly got this to zap pimples. But it came with the comb, so I figured why not use it? I have thick hair, but want to keep it that way!

5% products discount

Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:40 pm      Reply with quote
hello everyone,

I've had my high frequency device for about four months now, and I thought I'd share my experience with it.

I bought it to zap zits mainly, and found it to be very effective for this, especially when you get on it early. Sparking the zits helped them go down overnight, and disappear after a second treatment.

I have spider veins on my thighs that I sparked too - it seems to have broken up the stagnant blood and has helped them fade, I am hoping they will disappear altogether eventually, I only did them once a week, perhaps quicker results would have happened with more diligence.

And finally, my hubby used the comb device on a tiny bald patch four times a week and by the third month, it had filled in! The most remarkable result of the three in my opinion.

It's a great little device that's so versatile!
daler
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:46 pm      Reply with quote
snowtopia wrote:
hello everyone,

And finally, my hubby used the comb device on a tiny bald patch four times a week and by the third month, it had filled in! The most remarkable result of the three in my opinion.

It's a great little device that's so versatile!

Hi snowtopia, this bald spot, was it due to male pattern baldness or was from some other cause? Thank you
snowtopia
5% products discount

Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:09 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Daler,

I'm afraid I'm not sure - his dad is balding in the same spot, is that male pattern baldness?
daler
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:10 pm      Reply with quote
snowtopia wrote:
Hi Daler,

I'm afraid I'm not sure - his dad is balding in the same spot, is that male pattern baldness?

I think so... that's amazing if he grew hair there.. which device do you have, brand and stuff? Thanks!
snowtopia
5% products discount

Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:19 pm      Reply with quote
I got one from ebay, from this seller:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/VIOLET-RAY-TREATMENT-HIGH-FREQUENCY-UNIT-HELP-FIGHT-GRAY-HAIR-REDUCE-WRINKLES-/310397849873?pt=US_Skin_Care&hash=item4845275111

I got the strongest model, it runs at about 230,000 htz.

Hope this helps Smile
daler
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:36 pm      Reply with quote
snowtopia wrote:
I got one from ebay, from this seller:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/VIOLET-RAY-TREATMENT-HIGH-FREQUENCY-UNIT-HELP-FIGHT-GRAY-HAIR-REDUCE-WRINKLES-/310397849873?pt=US_Skin_Care&hash=item4845275111

I got the strongest model, it runs at about 230,000 htz.

Hope this helps Smile

Thanks snowtopia!
snowtopia
5% products discount

Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:56 am      Reply with quote
Not a problem Daler!

I will mention as well that he combs his whole head with the device and then sparks the trouble spot - I think sparking is an important element to his success.
daler
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:16 pm      Reply with quote
Keliu wrote:
I don't think so. I haven't noticed any pronounced hair growth on the face. I only have a slight peach fuzz though, no dark hairs. BTW, I just shave the fuzz off with an electric razor!

Hi Keliu, did the peach fuzz came after the HF use or did you have it before as well? I am seriously considering buying the palacia for more hair on my scalp....thank you
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:50 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |