Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)
Professional High Frequency Devices
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
photoqueen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:41 am      Reply with quote
{ Moderator: This topic has been split from the "Any Derma Wand users out there?" thread: http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=18205 }
---------------------------------------------

In my experience, Dermawand is a very versatile device and has a many ways to use the device.

If you don't find the Dermawand works for you - look at this device -

http://www.beautifulonraw.com/Holistic_Device_Violet_Ray.html

It is based on Tesla's violet ray system which was developed during the late 1800s - and has a proven track record especially in the areas of healing and solving skin related problems.

Follow the link for more info.

There are a few of these devices on ebay normally sold in China.

I have not invested in one as the Dermawand works for me.

PQ

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:28 am      Reply with quote
Keliu wrote:
I've been using my DermaWand everyday lately and have decided I love it because it's killed all my warts!!

However, I've also been lusting after a more "professional" device. I've been looking at the one from Palacia Skincare (I posted the link earlier) and have just noticed that it operates on more than 200,000 cycles per second - the DermaWand is 100,000 cycles per sec. So, presumably the Palacia device will be more powerful.

Sigma - I've decided against the Violet Ray because it doesn't work on 240 volt.

Still working up to ordering the Palacia device though.

Keliu - I managed to find a violet ray on ebay for £50.00 and it is a 240 volt machine - I will let EDS if it is worth it.

Let us know what you think of the Palacia machine.

Have a good day.

PQ

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:49 pm      Reply with quote
Darkmoon - I'm very happy with my prof high frequency device but I'm not suggesting that everyone should rush out and buy one. If you already have a DermaWand, I think this will be perfectly adequate for getting the benefit of high frequency treatments.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:26 pm      Reply with quote
JLM wrote:
I'm hoping that someone of a scientific bent can explain how the DermaWand and other HF machines exactly work on the skin: As I understand it, the HF creates ozone by taking an oxygen atom- O2-->O3. Does this lead to the creation of free radicals? If so, wouldn't this lead to premature aging?

I'm assuming-- and hoping-- that this is not the case. After all, HF machines have been around in spas for a long time. I would just like to have an explanation for why this works the way it does. (Please!)

I love my DermaWand.

This is a good question, and one that has come up before. It is the latest question on an Estheticians Forum that I'm watching - so when a answer comes in there, I'll let you know. In the meantime this is from the Palacia Skincare site:

http://www.palaciabeautydevice.com/Articles.asp?ID=131

Effects of Direct High Frequency:

•Disinfect skin
•Drying and healing seborrhea / acne
•Provides effluvation - warming sensation to increase skin temperature.

2. Indirect High Frequency - Is the use of the current for relaxation and sedation. Unlike the direct method the current flows through the surface of the body, and has a regenerating action.

Use for Indirect High Frequency:

•To aid penetration of a treatment cream/ampule by increasing blood flow in certain areas, whereas infra-red or massage would stimulate the entire face.

•To assist in massage for an aging skin using the indirect method.

Effects of Indirect High Frequency:

•Stimulates blood lymphatic flow
•Stimulates the heat in the tissue
•Stimulates seboceous secretion
•Stimulates relaxation effect

So apparently, there is a difference between direct and indirect high frequency.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:21 am      Reply with quote
JLM wrote:
Thanks Keliu. However, it's not the HF per se that I am concerned with, but the effect of ozone on the skin & body. Am researching.

What about this:

Ozone is an activated, unstable, trivalent (three atoms) form of oxygen. Oxygen is O2; ozone is O3. Over a period of 20-30 minutes, ozone breaks down into two atoms of regular oxygen by giving up one atom of singlet oxygen (O). This singlet oxygen is a powerful oxidizing agent. When ozone enters the bloodstream and separates into O2 and O, the healthy cells, armed with antioxidants, absorb the O2 and repel the O, which zeroes in on the diseased cells and neutralizes them. At one shot then, ozone nourishes healthy cells and destroys malfunctioning ones. Ozone therapy, thus, provides all the benefits of oxygen therapy—which is believed to have anti-aging properties, improves body functioning and promotes longevity by preventing cell death.

http://www.lifepositive.com/body/new-age-therapies/ozone-therapy/ozone-healing.asp

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:51 am      Reply with quote
Hi Skindeep35, I went for the Palacia HF device, but they both look identical. The jellen site certainly has better info & is particularly helpful for using instructions with added detail.

I would have thought that mixing IPL with HF would be too much for the skin all at once. Although I have no experience personally of IPL, I have read a great deal about it. The skin will surely have enough trauma going on without adding the drying forces of the HF.

I used my new HF device today for the first time. Sadly the middle fine probe was smashed in transit, so I have to wait for a replacement Sad

Using the the small mushroom head was fun, once I got over the scary part Shock I was nervous enough using the step-down transformer to return our UK electricity to a safe operating level, I felt as if I might be electrocuted. The whole thing was like something out of a Frankenstien movie with arcing electricity. I kept the device on very low, then tried zapping a spot, making the thing zap on & off. My skin feels quite tight tonight, possibly heading for dry Confused I bet you are itching to have a go with your HF device.

I Could do with some details of how I use the HF device to my to get my upper eyes to lift up when I use it Question

Skindeep, I am sure Keliu or Kassy-a will know the answer to your question regarding the IPL in conjuction with the use of the HF, they seem to be the founts of all skin knowledge.

53 years old, dark hair (henna), Skindream Titanium, Tua Visos, Tua Tr'ends, Clarisonic, Stop, Slendertone face, Anti-aging LightStim, prof HF device, diamond microdermabrasion Timepeel, Safetox, every facial exercise programme ever developed!, Tanaka massage, facial oil lover - phew!
JLM
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:26 am      Reply with quote
Just want to chime in about the dryness-- I found that my skin began to appear *very* parched after I had been using my HF device for a while. But interestingly, it seems that this surface dryness is the old skin sloughing off (at an accelerated rate?) These days, it seems that my skin is better able to retain moisture & I have very few areas where I am flaky (around my nose mostly). I hope you eventually get the results you want from your HF device!

40 yrs old; Tanaka massage 1x/ day; HF device; retin-a .05%; FE & Carolyn's Facial Fitness every other day; green smoothies; MSM 4000mg/day; NAC 1000mg/day; ALA; Ageless Secret/ Gold combo; FIM lamp; History of Whoo skincare; homemade niacinamide toner
JLM
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:58 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Kassy,

The discussion on this thread about ozone that's generated by the DW & other HF devices is on page 1-2. Also, you might want to take a look at this study on how ozone affects the skin, which I posted earlier.

http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/518529_2

While the study's results appear quite mixed, the conclusion I've drawn is that ozone in fact stimulates a healing response in the skin. However, I'm not a scientist, and others may have a more valid interpretation.

Also, it *sounds* pretty awful that these HF devices generate ozone, which in turn *does* lead to the creation free radicals. However, after doing some looking into the matter, my understanding is this-- not all free radicals are bad. (Heresy, I know! Or I should say, oxygen is perhaps an exception.)

Free radicals are molecules or atoms with unpaired electrons. Ozone, which is highly unstable (O3) will quickly degrade to O2 molecule and an O- atom.

Singlet oxygen O- is a highly reactive free radical that acts as a scavenger of other free radicals. The oxygen reacts with them to render them harmless, thereby protecting cells from damage. Healthy cells have an enzyme coating around them that protects them from the action of oxygen. These enzymes are catalase, reductase, super-oxide dismutase and glutathione peroxidase. Disease microbes have no such coating and are therefore destroyed by oxygen.

(The above is taken from http://www.falconblanco.com/health/ozone/oz.htm#3)

Being around ozone might not be such a good idea for those with impaired lung function or asthma, but otherwise, there are few epidemiological studies on the chronic effects of ozone on human health. A site that summarizes studies done on the effects of ozone on human health is below:

http://www.greenfacts.org/en/ozone-o3/index.htm#2

Hope this helps!

40 yrs old; Tanaka massage 1x/ day; HF device; retin-a .05%; FE & Carolyn's Facial Fitness every other day; green smoothies; MSM 4000mg/day; NAC 1000mg/day; ALA; Ageless Secret/ Gold combo; FIM lamp; History of Whoo skincare; homemade niacinamide toner
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:15 pm      Reply with quote
Algona wrote:
Keliu, how do you use the comb attachment for your neck pain - just comb like you comb your hair? I assume the mushroom would help easier! My husband has a neck fusion and pinch nerves and pain down to the shoulders. I've been thinking about buying the EMS device for him, but I may try HF on his neck. Thanks

I have exactly the same problem - the pain goes down to my shoulder too.

I swear the HF helps. For some reason, the comb attachment seems to spread the treatment over a wider area and feels better. I just slide the comb up and down over the side of my neck where the pain is and up into my hair where all the nerve endings are. My neck gets so bad that I can't turn my head to the left at all - but when I use the HF it improves rapidly.

I would definitely try the HF treatment before buying an EMS device. I have an LED device too, but I find the HF treatment is more effective.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:22 pm      Reply with quote
Zoftig wrote:
Thank you Keliu!! I consider you my canary in the coal mine - if you survive, I purchase.

Well, this little canary is chirping and zapping away quite merrily! No sign of falling off the perch any time soon!

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:33 am      Reply with quote
Skippie wrote:
I've slowly been increasing the intensity but I wonder what the benefits are to using it at the highest setting.

I only know one setting - high! I haven't had any mishaps from using the high setting all the time - but sometimes I think I have elephant skin, because nothing seems to happen to me.

I'm also using the comb attachment every night - basically because it's supposed to stimulate hair growth. I'm not sure how this would work. My understanding is that we're born with a certain amount of hair follicles and that's it. But maybe the ozone therapy effects all the hair follicles at once which makes the hair seem thicker - I don't know, I'm just guessing. Anyway, my hair does seem to have a bit more body to it - I have absolutely fine baby hair which is the bane of my life.

Skippie, I'm glad you're liking the results from HF as much as me!

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:00 am      Reply with quote
When I am stressed I lose a lot of hair. The skin on my scalp is so tight that I can barely budge it and I would imagine the circulation is nil.

From my understanding of the HF, by increasing the circulation it would encourage the hair regrowth. This is what I expect for me. I also have very fine hair so can't afford the hair loss. I haven't had it long enough to see any results but I'm sure they are coming.

I use it on high for the entire scalp and neck. It tingles and itches fiercely for several minutes after the treatment. I think this is a good thing - at least I know it's stirring things up.

I've also read that the higher the frequency the higher the ozone - thus more healing properties. If the smell is any indication I would have to agree!

I'm only using this and the microdermabrasion machine at present so I can be aware of any improvements. I have Keliu's enthusiasm to thank for both of the purchases! Very Happy
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:05 pm      Reply with quote
I'm baaaaack!! I've been in the wilderness with no phone or internet - snorkeling every day. So all my beauty treatments pretty much went out of the window (or should that be porthole!) - except for HF! It's so easy and quick, like brushing your teeth, so it was no trouble to keep on keeping on.

Regarding some of the questions that have been raised lately - yes, I have got rid of all the lumpy, crusty bits (solar keratoses, warts etc)! But HF is NOT a quick fix, it requires constant treatment, but eventually they will dry up and fall off. I've also completely cured my itchy scalp.

HF definitely kills bacteria and viruses - what else can kill a cold-sore overnight? (not even medication does that). For acne prone skin and breakouts of all kinds (including rashes) HF is extremely effective. It's also wonderful for zapping insect bites.

I'm also still treating my neck and bodgy knee. I've noticed if I don't do the treatment the pain comes back, so there's no cure. But if I do the treatments regularly, I'm pain free.

As for using HF on clean skin, or over topicals - I try everything. I mix things up. Sometimes I do a treatment on clean skin, sometimes after applying my serums (not Retin-A though) and sometimes I do both. I've never bothered with using the gauze though - but I've got skin like an elephant and the zapping sensation doesn't bother me. Likewise, I never bother with putting a finger over the probe before applying it to the skin. I think that technique is aimed at estheticians to avoid giving people a "shock" (not an electric one!)
I also can't be bothered to remove all my jewellery - but I do think it would be advisable to remove necklaces.

I'm also not pedantic in sterilizing the glass probes. I just give them a quick wipe with a tissue after I've finished. It is important to thoroughly clean them regularly though because the bottom of the probe can become encrusted and the connection can become effected. I usually use rubbing alcohol to clean them. For storage, I always put them back in their case. But I'm on a boat. If I was at home, I think I'd just keep them in a glass in the bathroom - like my toothbrush and toothpaste.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:02 pm      Reply with quote
Penta wrote:
I am a worrier for sure!
But I honestly don't mind the smell, I even sort of like it. It reminds me of something pleasant, I am not quite sure what.
Hubby, though, is complaining it's making him 'nauseous' Rolling Eyes
He says he can smell it all day. I just wanted to make sure that this is him and not me not smelling it.
He even said our apartment smells like ozone all the time now Rolling Eyes I can't smell a thing, but good to make sure.

You've probably got him worked up about it by stressing too much about the whole thing - "tell them nothin'", I say! You've probably made a remark about the smell and so know he can smell it all day long - and the nausea - well that's just typical!!

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:11 pm      Reply with quote
Hi,

For those of you who haven't invested yet. I have one from e-volution 21 that I paid $47 dollars (including very quick shipping)for & it works great. My husband said they should all be about the same (he's a phD engineer) & saw no reason for me to buy the one from Palacia.

This one also has 4 attachments all of which I use. I used to have very itchy scalp & that is now a thing of the past. Hair fall also seems reduced.

Healing of acne is quite rapid & some eczema I have had on the back of my neck forever is now gone. (after 2wks!) Also 2 AK's I have on my face are also all but gone.

I LUV this device!!
Frodo
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:39 pm      Reply with quote
Cabrita, can you post the website.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:33 pm      Reply with quote
My doing???? My doing???? Laughing

Geez, lady, you may hesitate for a bit but when you go for it, you go for it!

Five???? Five???? Laughing

I'll check with my sister and see if she's interested in maybe just one.....
Frodo
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:13 pm      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:
Zoftig wrote:

That's very true, she might not have taken care. Have you actually seen one of these devices? I was so cautious that I barely got the bulb in far enough. I thought it was very intimidating. Of all the research I did on the Palacia and on the Jellen, I never saw anything about a broken bulb. Does make one wonder.

It's good of you to research for the rest of the ladies that are interested. If I didn't have the Palacia, I would already have this one on order (and take my chances).

Well I bit the bullet and ordered, I found a seller with a minimum order of 5 units, but I bought 5 for less than $180 USD, so when they arrive (about 3-4 weeks) I may sell the extra 4 for cost and shipping! LOL
I will post once they arrive! Smile

Zoftig it's all your doing! Bad Grin Joking you know?

You could always look at it this way.....you have extra bulbs. Wink

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:24 pm      Reply with quote
xandria wrote:
Does anyone here own the D'arsonval High Frequency Device? I'm considering purchasing this for not only skincare use but for medical purposes as well. If you own one please let me know how you like it. Any other information you can provide would be great as well. I found one on ebay that I'm considering. Thank you! Very Happy

Just note that "D'arsonval" is just another name for a Violet Ray or High Frequency device. They all operate in the same way - but there may be a difference in the power specs.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:41 am      Reply with quote
Frodo wrote:
DarkMoon wrote:
Sorry about another post, was getting sleepy last night! Rolling Eyes

This booklet of instructions also warns about not using if pregnant and also if someone has a pacemaker, MY instructions from the derma wand didn't have those warnings, or the following?

You basically ground yourself and hold the bulb, and also your "client" does the same.

One thing I will say is I see a bit of a lift on the brows and a few tiny moles have disappeared.

Any updates DM? I so hope this is working for you.

Bumping this back up for DM

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:38 am      Reply with quote
I mentioned this back when I first started using mine, but neglected to say anything in the above review, there is some lifting so far with continued use! Nothing earth shattering but I will take what I can get, mainly for me it's above the lids that I use it and lids aren't sagging as much. I would not use directly on the eyelids, but from the crease up. Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:09 pm      Reply with quote
Bumping for derbycity.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:30 pm      Reply with quote
derbycity wrote:
Keliu wrote:
Re hair treatments: I have very, very fine baby hair which is cropped very short. If I don't comb it properly at the back you can see my scalp. This tends to annoy my husband who has a habit of yelling at me "You've got bald patches at the back" - just what a girl wants to hear!

However, he said to me the other day, "Your bald patches aren't showing any more" - so I said, "I think my hair might be a bit thicker" and he said "It definitely is". So I'm putting this phenomenon down to my nightly hair treatments with HF.

Hello Keliu.
I am so confused.....when you said I have very fine hair and I have to comb it just right not to see the bald spot....that is me to the t! Please tell me exactly which device you use and please what products you use on your hair. Thank you very much Question Wink

My "bald" patches aren't from loss of hair as such - but just like a baby's hair, so fine that if it's not combed "just so" my scalp is visible. Since I've been using the High Frequency device with the comb attachment, I believe my hair is more manageable and there seems to be more of it. It is NOT possible to create more hair follicles, we are all born with a certain number and that is all we will have through life. But I'm prepared to believe that the HF (by bringing a blood supply to the scalp) can stimulate dormant hair follicles.

Quote:
High Frequency

A high frequency current which stimulates the surface of the scalp by means of massaging the cells of the scalp, also supposed to improve the process of nourishment, stimulate local blood circulation, stimulate local glandular activity, supplies heat and is soothing to the nervous system of the scalp.

http://www.stophairlossnow.com/OtherTreatments.htm

Quote:
Practically every disease of the scalp and hair, as dandruff, falling hair, etc., can be traced to the improper circulation of the blood flowing through the scalp. The roots are fed through the blood, which flows through small capillaries in the scalp almost microscopic in size. Because of their smallness, they become clogged very easily, as a consequence of which most persons are affected with some form of scalp disease. To overcome scalp disease, it is first necessary to remove the cause, and as this is poor nutrition due to faulty circulation, the Violet Ray naturally suggests itself as the ideal remedy.

For treating the scalp we have a special comb electrode which conforms to the shape of the head and pulls easily through the hair. Millions of tiny electric sparks from the applicator to the scalp, carrying with them pure ozone which acts as a germicidal agent and destroys any foreign organism which may be present. The tiny nerve and blood vessels are gently massaged, the blood starts flowing and nourishment is brought to the roots of the hair.

By the first treatment a warm, glowing, healthy feeling is brought to the scalp, and with a few successive treatments great improvement will be noted. The hair very quickly takes on a natural, glossy and healthy appearance. The use of The Violet Ray for a few minutes each day will make the hair thick, healthy and beautiful.

http://www.electroherbalism.com/Bioelectronics/Tesla/VioletRay.htm

The device I use is the Palacia Professional High Frequency Wand:
http://www.palaciabeautydevice.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=HIGH%2DFREQUENCY%2DMACHINE

As for hair products - I've had a problem with having an itchy scalp for as long as I can remember. I've never had dandruff, but I used to have a greasy scalp, even though I wash my hair every day. Then I got dermatitis on my scalp - so then I thought that perhaps it was commercial shampoos that were the problem. After doing some research on the web, I decided to have a go and making my own shampoo using Castile Soap - I simply add some water, Apple Cider Vinegar and Aloe Vera Gel. This has completely solved all my irritation and itching issues. I can only presume that there is something in commercial shampoos which doesn't agree with me. As a conditioner, I use Moroccan Oil (or similar product). I still use a volumizer mousse and hairspray to try and get more body.

The advantage of HF treatments is that they don't require any commitment of time - five minutes and you're done!

5% products discount

Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:40 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you very much Keliu. I appreciate your response Smile

DarkMoon, I followed you on Ageless Secret and I always enjoy your posts. Thank you!
WhiteWolf
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:31 am      Reply with quote
I love my device, yesterday I had a migraine along with neck & back pain...all better. Smile Pimples, zap them away too. Smile I think this is definitely money well spent. Even my husband was impressed which is not an easy task to do.

Hypothetically speaking, if one can use it for the hair. What about thinning eyebrows? Mine are awful and no cream or serum on the market has helped.

Sat Apr 20, 2024 7:30 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |