Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.
 
 back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in



StriVectin Star Light Retinol Night Oil (30 ml / 1 floz) June Jacobs Intensive Age Defying Hydrating Complex (60 ml / 2 floz) Thalgo Prodige des Océans Face Trio Gift Set (coffret)
Professional High Frequency Devices
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
Author Message
photoqueen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 25 Mar 2008
Posts: 1146
Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:41 am      Reply with quote
{ Moderator: This topic has been split from the "Any Derma Wand users out there?" thread: http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=18205 }
---------------------------------------------


In my experience, Dermawand is a very versatile device and has a many ways to use the device.

If you don't find the Dermawand works for you - look at this device -

http://www.beautifulonraw.com/Holistic_Device_Violet_Ray.html

It is based on Tesla's violet ray system which was developed during the late 1800s - and has a proven track record especially in the areas of healing and solving skin related problems.

Follow the link for more info.

There are a few of these devices on ebay normally sold in China.

I have not invested in one as the Dermawand works for me.

PQ

_________________
I am now blogging at Home Beauty Device Reviews. http://homebeautydevice.co.uk
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 27 Jun 2006
Posts: 6560
Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:28 pm      Reply with quote
I've been using my DermaWand everyday lately and have decided I love it because it's killed all my warts!!

However, I've also been lusting after a more "professional" device. I've been looking at the one from Palacia Skincare (I posted the link earlier) and have just noticed that it operates on more than 200,000 cycles per second - the DermaWand is 100,000 cycles per sec. So, presumably the Palacia device will be more powerful.

Sigma - I've decided against the Violet Ray because it doesn't work on 240 volt.

Still working up to ordering the Palacia device though.

_________________
Born 1950. There's a new cream on the market that gets rid of wrinkles - you smear it on the mirror!!
photoqueen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 25 Mar 2008
Posts: 1146
Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:28 am      Reply with quote
Keliu wrote:
I've been using my DermaWand everyday lately and have decided I love it because it's killed all my warts!!

However, I've also been lusting after a more "professional" device. I've been looking at the one from Palacia Skincare (I posted the link earlier) and have just noticed that it operates on more than 200,000 cycles per second - the DermaWand is 100,000 cycles per sec. So, presumably the Palacia device will be more powerful.

Sigma - I've decided against the Violet Ray because it doesn't work on 240 volt.

Still working up to ordering the Palacia device though.


Keliu - I managed to find a violet ray on ebay for £50.00 and it is a 240 volt machine - I will let EDS if it is worth it.

Let us know what you think of the Palacia machine.

Have a good day.

PQ

_________________
I am now blogging at Home Beauty Device Reviews. http://homebeautydevice.co.uk
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 27 Jun 2006
Posts: 6560
Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:35 am      Reply with quote
photoqueen wrote:
Keliu - I managed to find a violet ray on ebay for £50.00 and it is a 240 volt machine - I will let EDS if it is worth it.

Let us know what you think of the Palacia machine.


I'm not getting the Palacia one, it doesn't operate on 240 v.

Is this where you bought your Violet Ray from?:

http://shop.ebay.com/barvinok2006/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p4340

These devices are all made in the Ukraine and are much cheaper than the ones at Beautifulonraw. I've emailed the seller for more information.

_________________
Born 1950. There's a new cream on the market that gets rid of wrinkles - you smear it on the mirror!!
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 27 Jun 2006
Posts: 6560
Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:55 pm      Reply with quote
Philip - have you used your Violet Ray yet, if so, what is your opinion?

I'm itching to press the BUY NOW button!

_________________
Born 1950. There's a new cream on the market that gets rid of wrinkles - you smear it on the mirror!!
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 27 Jun 2006
Posts: 6560
Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:29 am      Reply with quote
Oh my goodness!!! I've been doing lots of research into the Violet Ray and have discovered that there's a whole other world out there! There are collectors of antique Violet Rays (the devices have quite a history and are purported to cure absolutely every illness you can imagine). But there are also those who are using them for sexual stimulation - some of the websites have extremely graphic photos of people sticking their Violet Rays into places I am sure they were never meant to be stuck! Who knew? These things have a cult following! Maybe I'd better stick with the Dermawand. Laughing

_________________
Born 1950. There's a new cream on the market that gets rid of wrinkles - you smear it on the mirror!!
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 18 Jun 2007
Posts: 2647
Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:56 am      Reply with quote
Several of us here have been looking at the "Violet Ray" or high frequency facial devices for a couple of months trying to decide what to get. I have a friend that has had one for a year and swears it has totally transformed the under eye puffiness and done wonders for his skin overall. Others at his workplace have ordered seeing his results and they have been pleased as well. His model is like this and he paid more for it but this one is the model and it is by Paragon. http://www.bodyworkmall.com/p-69070.aspx
I need to be an octopus with a device in each arm Laughing

Image

_________________
female,"50 something" medium to thick normal skin, no wrinkles,Lightstim,Easy Eye Solutions,Green Smoothies,Ageless Secret Gold, Pico Toner,Beautiful Image
photoqueen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 25 Mar 2008
Posts: 1146
Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:56 pm      Reply with quote
Keliu wrote:
photoqueen wrote:
Keliu - I managed to find a violet ray on ebay for £50.00 and it is a 240 volt machine - I will let EDS if it is worth it.

Let us know what you think of the Palacia machine.


I'm not getting the Palacia one, it doesn't operate on 240 v.

Is this where you bought your Violet Ray from?:

http://shop.ebay.com/barvinok2006/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p4340

These devices are all made in the Ukraine and are much cheaper than the ones at Beautifulonraw. I've emailed the seller for more information.


I gave in and bought a violet ray machine from the Ukraine - Keliu - I have used it twice this weekend and it SO powerful - it has a similar feel to the Dermawand but X 100 power - my skin was buzzing when I had finished a 8 minute treatment.

I will write a report in a few weeks.

I paid about £50.00 on Ebay.

PQ

_________________
I am now blogging at Home Beauty Device Reviews. http://homebeautydevice.co.uk
photoqueen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 25 Mar 2008
Posts: 1146
Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:59 pm      Reply with quote
Keliu wrote:
Oh my goodness!!! I've been doing lots of research into the Violet Ray and have discovered that there's a whole other world out there! There are collectors of antique Violet Rays (the devices have quite a history and are purported to cure absolutely every illness you can imagine). But there are also those who are using them for sexual stimulation - some of the websites have extremely graphic photos of people sticking their Violet Rays into places I am sure they were never meant to be stuck! Who knew? These things have a cult following! Maybe I'd better stick with the Dermawand. Laughing


I did also find these sites - it is amazing where people put these things - I will concentrate on my face Bad Grin

If I get fed up with it at least I know there is a market for second hand one

PQ

_________________
I am now blogging at Home Beauty Device Reviews. http://homebeautydevice.co.uk
photoqueen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 25 Mar 2008
Posts: 1146
Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:01 pm      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:
Several of us here have been looking at the "Violet Ray" or high frequency facial devices for a couple of months trying to decide what to get. I have a friend that has had one for a year and swears it has totally transformed the under eye puffiness and done wonders for his skin overall. Others at his workplace have ordered seeing his results and they have been pleased as well. His model is like this and he paid more for it but this one is the model and it is by Paragon. http://www.bodyworkmall.com/p-69070.aspx
I need to be an octopus with a device in each arm Laughing

Image


Toby - thank you for pointing me in the direction of this device - another one on test!

It certainly gave me a shock when I first used it - will report back as usual.

PQ

_________________
I am now blogging at Home Beauty Device Reviews. http://homebeautydevice.co.uk
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 27 Jun 2006
Posts: 6560
Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:33 pm      Reply with quote
photoqueen wrote:
I paid about £50.00 on Ebay.


Please could you tell me which seller you purchased from. The one I'm looking at is also from the Ukraine but it's about US$60.00 which is about 37 pounds not 50. I want to make sure I'm buying a powerful one.

_________________
Born 1950. There's a new cream on the market that gets rid of wrinkles - you smear it on the mirror!!
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 27 Jun 2006
Posts: 6560
Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:50 pm      Reply with quote
I love my Dermawand. Earlier this week I had an eye infection, I think it was a blocked tear-duct. Under the eye, in the corner, it was very red and sore - and painful. I zapped it, being careful not to zap my eyeball and the next morning it was much better. I've also been using it on my sun damaged chest area. I had some weeping sores there - they have all cleared up. (Gosh, with the warts and all, I sound like a real mess!!)

Actually, I've become a little obsessed with the whole high frequency principle since all my research into it. Consequently, I've bought a "professional" device. I purchased the one from Palacia Skin Care - it's 200,000 hertz and I paid $195.00. Haven't received it yet but will report back after I've used it. I just have the feeling that my skin responds well to high frequency treatments.

_________________
Born 1950. There's a new cream on the market that gets rid of wrinkles - you smear it on the mirror!!
JLM
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 09 Dec 2009
Posts: 278
Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:55 am      Reply with quote
Keliu wrote:
I love my Dermawand. Earlier this week I had an eye infection, I think it was a blocked tear-duct. Under the eye, in the corner, it was very red and sore - and painful. I zapped it, being careful not to zap my eyeball and the next morning it was much better. I've also been using it on my sun damaged chest area. I had some weeping sores there - they have all cleared up. (Gosh, with the warts and all, I sound like a real mess!!)

Actually, I've become a little obsessed with the whole high frequency principle since all my research into it. Consequently, I've bought a "professional" device. I purchased the one from Palacia Skin Care - it's 200,000 hertz and I paid $195.00. Haven't received it yet but will report back after I've used it. I just have the feeling that my skin responds well to high frequency treatments.


Hi Keliu,

I just ordered the same HF machine from Palacia-- how do you like yours so far? I also have the DermaWand & like it very much, but I'm thinking that I want to go with something a little *more* powerful! Is the machine from Palacia just as portable as the DermaWand?
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 27 Jun 2006
Posts: 6560
Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:05 pm      Reply with quote
JLM wrote:
I just ordered the same HF machine from Palacia-- how do you like yours so far? I also have the DermaWand & like it very much, but I'm thinking that I want to go with something a little *more* powerful! Is the machine from Palacia just as portable as the DermaWand?


The Palacia machine is portable, but nowhere near as compact as the Dermawand. So I will definitely be packing the Dermawand when I go travelling. The Palacia device is fairly compact, but because of the glass electrodes you wouldn't want to drop it - it does come in a case that keeps everything protected though.

I've only used it 4 times so far - but I'm liking it. Strangely, it doesn't seem to give as much of a "sting" to the skin compared to the Dermawand - but afterwards my skin tingles much more, like I've really given it a good working out.

I have allot of solar keratosis on my chest from major sun damage and they were very sore. I treated them with the Dermawand and they showed some improvement. I'm now using the Palacia device and they're continuing to improve - so now I'm hoping that they might even disappear. I wasn't really expecting a complete cure, just hoping - but so far, so good.

The other issue I'm treatment with the device is my scalp. I had dermatitis on my scalp (I know I'm a mess!) from using too much hair product and wearing a hat all the time. (I'm living on a boat in the tropics). From just 4 treatments my scalp has stopped itching - I'm also using DIY shampoo made from Castile Soap.

So as you can see, I'm using the device on all my skin disasters but, of course, I'm treatment my face as well. Whether it will actually provide any skin lifting or help with wrinkles, I don't know. But I'm really convinced that high frequency treatments are beneficial for the skin.

_________________
Born 1950. There's a new cream on the market that gets rid of wrinkles - you smear it on the mirror!!
JLM
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 09 Dec 2009
Posts: 278
Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:56 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for the feedback Keliu! I guess I'll hold on to my DermaWand for travelling then.

I also think that my skin responds well to HF treatments-- I remember that when I have gotten facials in the past, the zapper was my favorite part (next to the extractions!) I'm looking to treat my acne-prone skin, which has been experiencing some breakouts lately, due to a lot of reasons, most recently from a hard 1.5mm dermaroll that I did a few days ago. I think that all the bad stuff that was lingering under the surface came up. However, the DermaWand has done a very nice job clearing everything up. Cysts that would have hung around for months are almost healed-- already! In comparison, I also have the Zeno so-called acne clearing device, which does absolutely nothing for me.

So my expectations of the HF machine are a little more limited in scope, but if I can get some lifting & firming and a reduction in some deep sunspots on my cheeks, that would be icing on the cake! A miracle machine! (BTW, I'm pushing 40.) However, if it doesn't work out that way, I would be so excited if I could resume the Tanaka massage in conjunction with the HF machine to handle the lymph detox breakouts.
JLM
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 09 Dec 2009
Posts: 278
Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:31 am      Reply with quote
BTW, can anyone speak to whether using an argon or a neon glass electrode has worked better for them? (I ordered a neon one w/ my HF machine from Palacia.)
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 27 Jun 2006
Posts: 6560
Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:57 am      Reply with quote
JLM wrote:
BTW, can anyone speak to whether using an argon or a neon glass electrode has worked better for them? (I ordered a neon one w/ my HF machine from Palacia.)


It does say on the web site that the argon gas is better for acne. But I also bought the neon because I think it covers both the acne and anti-aging. I know it has worked well on my breakouts. It would be good to hear from someone whose using the argon gas though.

_________________
Born 1950. There's a new cream on the market that gets rid of wrinkles - you smear it on the mirror!!
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 27 Jun 2006
Posts: 6560
Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:50 am      Reply with quote
My husband has just returned home after being away for 7 days, 5 of which I've been using the Palacia high frequency device. When he saw me he said "OMG look at your chest!". I said, "What do you mean?" He said, "It's all smoother, where have all the lumps gone - it looks amazing, I can't believe it!"

I'm so thrilled!!!! I thought it had improved but I wasn't sure if I was being delusional - now, if he notices something, it's got to look better.

I'm all excited now - I think my skin responds well to high frequency - in a therapeutic way that is.

_________________
Born 1950. There's a new cream on the market that gets rid of wrinkles - you smear it on the mirror!!
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 17 Aug 2009
Posts: 10206
Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:58 pm      Reply with quote
That's great to hear Kelilu! So you are more impressed with the results of the new professional model that you bought I assume?

TIA
DM Smile Very happy for you!



Keliu wrote:
My husband has just returned home after being away for 7 days, 5 of which I've been using the Palacia high frequency device. When he saw me he said "OMG look at your chest!". I said, "What do you mean?" He said, "It's all smoother, where have all the lumps gone - it looks amazing, I can't believe it!"

I'm so thrilled!!!! I thought it had improved but I wasn't sure if I was being delusional - now, if he notices something, it's got to look better.

I'm all excited now - I think my skin responds well to high frequency - in a therapeutic way that is.

_________________
I'LL SEE YOU ON THE DARKSIDE OF THE MOON....
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 27 Jun 2006
Posts: 6560
Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:49 pm      Reply with quote
Darkmoon - I'm very happy with my prof high frequency device but I'm not suggesting that everyone should rush out and buy one. If you already have a DermaWand, I think this will be perfectly adequate for getting the benefit of high frequency treatments.

_________________
Born 1950. There's a new cream on the market that gets rid of wrinkles - you smear it on the mirror!!
JLM
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 09 Dec 2009
Posts: 278
Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:22 pm      Reply with quote
I'm hoping that someone of a scientific bent can explain how the DermaWand and other HF machines exactly work on the skin: As I understand it, the HF creates ozone by taking an oxygen atom- O2-->O3. Does this lead to the creation of free radicals? If so, wouldn't this lead to premature aging?

I'm assuming-- and hoping-- that this is not the case. After all, HF machines have been around in spas for a long time. I would just like to have an explanation for why this works the way it does. (Please!)

I love my DermaWand.
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 27 Jun 2006
Posts: 6560
Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:26 pm      Reply with quote
JLM wrote:
I'm hoping that someone of a scientific bent can explain how the DermaWand and other HF machines exactly work on the skin: As I understand it, the HF creates ozone by taking an oxygen atom- O2-->O3. Does this lead to the creation of free radicals? If so, wouldn't this lead to premature aging?

I'm assuming-- and hoping-- that this is not the case. After all, HF machines have been around in spas for a long time. I would just like to have an explanation for why this works the way it does. (Please!)

I love my DermaWand.


This is a good question, and one that has come up before. It is the latest question on an Estheticians Forum that I'm watching - so when a answer comes in there, I'll let you know. In the meantime this is from the Palacia Skincare site:

http://www.palaciabeautydevice.com/Articles.asp?ID=131

Effects of Direct High Frequency:

•Disinfect skin
•Drying and healing seborrhea / acne
•Provides effluvation - warming sensation to increase skin temperature.

2. Indirect High Frequency - Is the use of the current for relaxation and sedation. Unlike the direct method the current flows through the surface of the body, and has a regenerating action.

Use for Indirect High Frequency:

•To aid penetration of a treatment cream/ampule by increasing blood flow in certain areas, whereas infra-red or massage would stimulate the entire face.

•To assist in massage for an aging skin using the indirect method.

Effects of Indirect High Frequency:

•Stimulates blood lymphatic flow
•Stimulates the heat in the tissue
•Stimulates seboceous secretion
•Stimulates relaxation effect


So apparently, there is a difference between direct and indirect high frequency.

_________________
Born 1950. There's a new cream on the market that gets rid of wrinkles - you smear it on the mirror!!
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 27 Jun 2006
Posts: 6560
Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:03 pm      Reply with quote
Further to the above, this answer has just come in:

Yes, Ozone is a free radical, but because it is unstable, it binds almost immediately with any other "bad" free radicals in its proximity therefore neutralizing them and halting them from causing damage.

That's good enough for me!!

_________________
Born 1950. There's a new cream on the market that gets rid of wrinkles - you smear it on the mirror!!
JLM
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 09 Dec 2009
Posts: 278
Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:07 am      Reply with quote
I wonder if we're watching the same esthetician forum. I just posed the same question there, but did not see an answer yet. It does seem clear that HF machines create ozone-- however, I am not sure what the action of ozone is upon the skin.

However, this is what someone wrote previously about the formation of ozone & oxidation while using a HF machine:

Ozone is not a free radical but a very powerful oxidising agent. Ozone (O3) contains two unpaired electrons and degrades under physiological conditions to ·OH, suggesting that free radicals are formed when ozone reacts with biological substrates. In support of this hypothesis, ozone can generate lipid peroxidation in-vitro, although similar findings in-vivo have not been demonstrated.

Here's the link:
http://www.indeed.com/forum/job/esthetician/High-Frequency/t13679

What I take away from the above that free radicals *are* formed by HF machines, through the creation of ozone as an oxidizing agent.

I don't quite understand the difference between so-called "good" free radicals and "bad" free radicals, and furthermore, the mechanism of how the good free radicals supposedly "bind" to the bad ones. Can someone please explain this?
JLM
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 09 Dec 2009
Posts: 278
Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:43 am      Reply with quote
Please take a look at this article I found on medscape re: ozone and oxidation of the skin & let me know what you think... I'm still trying to absorb it myself.

http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/518529_2
System
Automatic Message
Thu Feb 02, 2023 9:28 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic



Institut Esthederm Lift & Repair Absolute Smoothing Cream (50 ml / 1.67 floz) Glo Skin Beauty Pressed Base (9.0 g / 0.31 oz) Dremu Oil (30 ml / 1 floz)



Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2023 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed


Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |