Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
On the fence.. What do with my skin next!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:53 am      Reply with quote
SkinCareJunkie wrote:

Thank you very much for telling me about that! I did what you said and it worked great! Then I applied the blue chamomile moisturizer on top! I don't know Riley, but I swear my face feels softer already!

Now if you don't mind I'm going to pick your brain with some questions. Smile

I was wondering how the finacea gel is working out for you? I heard it was supposed to be good for Rosacea.

Also I looked up what Refissa was, because I had no idea what it was. How is that working out for you. I'm just wondering if you worried it is going to cause more broken capillaries. Because I also read believe it or not that retin a can be helpful for people with Rosacea.

Ok one more question I promise! Have you thought about getting the IPL done?

Thanks!

I am glad that it worked well for you! I haven't used the moisturizer, as with the hydrosol and oil, I find I really don't need it!

The finacea is working fine for me. I have not gotten dry with this. For the first few times I used it I did not feel anything, then for about 1 week after that I felt a stingy/burny feel when I applied it that went away in 10-15 minutes. I think I am on the 3rd week of using it and now I am going to try to mix it with the Refissa and apply it that way. I want to use the finacea daily but since I use the Evan Healy during the day, I have to apply the finacea at night. So, I have been alternating finacea and Refissa. Last night was the first night that I mixed finacea and Refissa together and applied and so far, so good!

Refissa is working fine. I think that initially dried me out for about a week or so, and then my skin seemed to return to normal. It is very emollient, and I would say it would be like Renova if you ever used that version of Retin A. I have not noticed anything visible yet, but I think both Refissa and finacea are longer term products.

I am not worried about the broken caps, as I have just come to accept that if I want to use Retin A, I am going to get broken caps. I have thought about IPL, but then I hear that the caps come back anyway. It seems like I would be wasting money for myself doing that at the moment, as I want to give the Refissa a good amount of time to work. I will say that I have not noticed a worsening of the caps in the 3ish weeks I have been on Refissa and maybe the finacea is helping with that?

No problem with the questions. I am trying to figure this all out too! I swear the EL ANR Concentrate really healed my skin and I have not had any issues with it since I began and ended that 21 day cycle. I will do it again in December, as they recommend every 3-4 months to do another 21 day cycle. Hope that helps! (Oh, BTW, I have plenty of the ANR Concentrate left, so I probably can do at least 4 cycles of the 21 days. So, it is a pretty good price for what you get since you don't use that one nightly.)
SkinCareJunkie
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 03, 2010 8:29 am      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:
SkinCareJunkie wrote:

Thank you very much for telling me about that! I did what you said and it worked great! Then I applied the blue chamomile moisturizer on top! I don't know Riley, but I swear my face feels softer already!

Now if you don't mind I'm going to pick your brain with some questions. Smile

I was wondering how the finacea gel is working out for you? I heard it was supposed to be good for Rosacea.

Also I looked up what Refissa was, because I had no idea what it was. How is that working out for you. I'm just wondering if you worried it is going to cause more broken capillaries. Because I also read believe it or not that retin a can be helpful for people with Rosacea.

Ok one more question I promise! Have you thought about getting the IPL done?

Thanks!

I am glad that it worked well for you! I haven't used the moisturizer, as with the hydrosol and oil, I find I really don't need it!

The finacea is working fine for me. I have not gotten dry with this. For the first few times I used it I did not feel anything, then for about 1 week after that I felt a stingy/burny feel when I applied it that went away in 10-15 minutes. I think I am on the 3rd week of using it and now I am going to try to mix it with the Refissa and apply it that way. I want to use the finacea daily but since I use the Evan Healy during the day, I have to apply the finacea at night. So, I have been alternating finacea and Refissa. Last night was the first night that I mixed finacea and Refissa together and applied and so far, so good!

Refissa is working fine. I think that initially dried me out for about a week or so, and then my skin seemed to return to normal. It is very emollient, and I would say it would be like Renova if you ever used that version of Retin A. I have not noticed anything visible yet, but I think both Refissa and finacea are longer term products.

I am not worried about the broken caps, as I have just come to accept that if I want to use Retin A, I am going to get broken caps. I have thought about IPL, but then I hear that the caps come back anyway. It seems like I would be wasting money for myself doing that at the moment, as I want to give the Refissa a good amount of time to work. I will say that I have not noticed a worsening of the caps in the 3ish weeks I have been on Refissa and maybe the finacea is helping with that?

No problem with the questions. I am trying to figure this all out too! I swear the EL ANR Concentrate really healed my skin and I have not had any issues with it since I began and ended that 21 day cycle. I will do it again in December, as they recommend every 3-4 months to do another 21 day cycle. Hope that helps! (Oh, BTW, I have plenty of the ANR Concentrate left, so I probably can do at least 4 cycles of the 21 days. So, it is a pretty good price for what you get since you don't use that one nightly.)

Thanks for much for the update!

It sounds like your skin is getting up to par again which is great! I really think if I add the EL ANR it will really help my skin. I'm going to check back at the outlet mall to see if they have any. I'm also thinking about going to another outlet mall so I'll check and see if they have any there! Oh BTW did you use a moisturizer over top of this?

It sounds like later down the road I may want to try finacea. Did you get it from a doctor or did you purchase it online?

I was wondering when you first started using the Even Healy products if your skin stung a little bit. It's not a strong sting or anything but what I'm thinking is my skin was already irritated so it could be just from that. My face also looks a little red after applying the products.

BUT! I can't believe my face actually feels hydrated! So I'm very happy about that!! The couple of cysts that I had have calmed down nicely as well!

Well like I said thanks so much! If I don't reply in for a couple of days it's because I'll be gone. I hope you and your family have a safe labor day weekend!
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:49 am      Reply with quote
SkinCareJunkie wrote:

It sounds like your skin is getting up to par again which is great! I really think if I add the EL ANR it will really help my skin. I'm going to check back at the outlet mall to see if they have any. I'm also thinking about going to another outlet mall so I'll check and see if they have any there! Oh BTW did you use a moisturizer over top of this?

It sounds like later down the road I may want to try finacea. Did you get it from a doctor or did you purchase it online?

I was wondering when you first started using the Even Healy products if your skin stung a little bit. It's not a strong sting or anything but what I'm thinking is my skin was already irritated so it could be just from that. My face also looks a little red after applying the products.

BUT! I can't believe my face actually feels hydrated! So I'm very happy about that!! The couple of cysts that I had have calmed down nicely as well!

Well like I said thanks so much! If I don't reply in for a couple of days it's because I'll be gone. I hope you and your family have a safe labor day weekend!

Yes, I think the EL ANR concentrate will really help anyone who has "injured" skin. I am so surprised, but it is really good stuff! I didn't apply anything on top of it, SCJ. My thinking was to just let it do its work. But, it says you can apply moisturizer on top.

I am trying to remember, but I don't think any of the EH products stung my skin. Or maybe the moisturizer did and that is why I never really got back to trying that. I'm sorry, I am not helping, but as far as I remember nothing stung. I would try to use just 1 of her products at a time, just in case you may be having a problem with an ingredient in one of the products.

You have a safe Labor Day weekend, as well!
SkinCareJunkie
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:53 am      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:
SkinCareJunkie wrote:

Yes, I think the EL ANR concentrate will really help anyone who has "injured" skin. I am so surprised, but it is really good stuff! I didn't apply anything on top of it, SCJ. My thinking was to just let it do its work. But, it says you can apply moisturizer on top.

I am trying to remember, but I don't think any of the EH products stung my skin. Or maybe the moisturizer did and that is why I never really got back to trying that. I'm sorry, I am not helping, but as far as I remember nothing stung. I would try to use just 1 of her products at a time, just in case you may be having a problem with an ingredient in one of the products.

You have a safe Labor Day weekend, as well!

Hey you didn't get rid of me yet LOL!

Well I woke up this morning and my face feels really irritated and inflamed. The funny thing is my face feels really hydrated! I actually left Evan a message on her facebook asking for her advice. Maybe it could be the hydrosol. Maybe I'm using too many products all at once!

What I'm thinking is I could purchase the EL and start with that! Maybe my skin just needs a good repair before using anything else! I went to the CCO last night and they still don't have any of the ANR in stock! Yes I'm a chepo, but I think I'm just going to have to finally lay down the $85.00 bucks!

So like I say again and again thank you for your help with my skincare journey! Smile
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:10 am      Reply with quote
SCJ, I would definitely stop the EH products, at least for now. I don't think they should be causing any irritation. I think there must be something in one of those products that is just not agreeing with you. I hope Evan answers you. She usually is fairly quick with answering.

I think the EL is a Great start. Honestly, I think the only reason my skin is being able to handle things right now is because of that product. It really does repair the skin, and it also takes away the redness. I really think it is one of the best products I have used! I really hope it works for you.
WhiteWolf
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:42 am      Reply with quote
I have some good news here, my spots/scars are tons better. I posted awhile back that I was worried because we were going to Disney for vacation and didn't want to use tons of coverup or see it in photos. Well, in photos there's nothing there. Smile

I still have 1/2 bottle of the EL ANR, so I'll use it again in 6 months time.

Thinking of buying some EH products now, the rose line, along with some Attars instead of using perfumes.

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:13 pm      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:
SCJ, I would definitely stop the EH products, at least for now. I don't think they should be causing any irritation. I think there must be something in one of those products that is just not agreeing with you. I hope Evan answers you. She usually is fairly quick with answering.

I think the EL is a Great start. Honestly, I think the only reason my skin is being able to handle things right now is because of that product. It really does repair the skin, and it also takes away the redness. I really think it is one of the best products I have used! I really hope it works for you.

Hey Riley! I finally went out and bought the EL AR... I was wondering it says to use 2 droppers full for face and neck is this right? Or it supposed to be two drops lol?

I stopped using the Evan Healy products. She is a really sweet lady. She stated she thought I could be allergic to the Chamomile, but as I told her my 302 cleansers both contain it and they never bothered me. So I wrote her back and asked her maybe if it's the lavender. She hasn't got back to me yet because she is away. She offered to send me a couple of samples of a new cleanser so I took her up on that offer.

Right now I've been using Sibu Sea Buckthorn oil and my redness on my face has calmed down a lot! I've also been using my 302 cleaners which I guess my skin loves because they don't leave me with a stinging or burning feeling.

So how is your skin doing!
SkinCareJunkie
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:14 pm      Reply with quote
WhiteWolf wrote:
I have some good news here, my spots/scars are tons better. I posted awhile back that I was worried because we were going to Disney for vacation and didn't want to use tons of coverup or see it in photos. Well, in photos there's nothing there. Smile

I still have 1/2 bottle of the EL ANR, so I'll use it again in 6 months time.

Thinking of buying some EH products now, the rose line, along with some Attars instead of using perfumes.

Glad to hear your skin is doing better! Smile
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:14 pm      Reply with quote
Hi SCJ! I tried the 2 droppers that was recommended but it was way too much for my face. I used 1 dropper full and even that was plenty but I wanted to make sure to use enough.

That is great that EH is sending you some samples! Even though the Chammomile is in the 302, it still could be that as I think EH has more Chammomile in her products. Also, 302 has lavender, as well, or at least I thought I read that ingredient in there?

My skin is doing well. I have stopped the EH for the moment just because I wanted to use the finacea daily, as well as the refissa. My broken caps on my cheeks look great. I can barely see them. The ones by my nose are horrible and really red still, though. I am hoping the finacea will kick in and reduce those, as well, but we'll see!

Keep us posted how you do with the EL ANR!!
SkinCareJunkie
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:02 pm      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:
Hi SCJ! I tried the 2 droppers that was recommended but it was way too much for my face. I used 1 dropper full and even that was plenty but I wanted to make sure to use enough.

That is great that EH is sending you some samples! Even though the Chammomile is in the 302, it still could be that as I think EH has more Chammomile in her products. Also, 302 has lavender, as well, or at least I thought I read that ingredient in there?

My skin is doing well. I have stopped the EH for the moment just because I wanted to use the finacea daily, as well as the refissa. My broken caps on my cheeks look great. I can barely see them. The ones by my nose are horrible and really red still, though. I am hoping the finacea will kick in and reduce those, as well, but we'll see!

Keep us posted how you do with the EL ANR!!

Hey Riley,

I'm really glad to hear your skin is doing so well! Sounds like the finacea is working well for you!

Yeah I never thought about it, but maybe the EH has more lavender or chamomile.

Thank you for telling me the correct amount of usage. Your not going to believe this one though. I just went to use the ANR for the first time. I was really trying to get some of the product into the dropper. Then I looked in the bottle it's more than half way gone! It's not supposed to be like that right LOL? The bottle should be pretty full, I would think! So ho hum I guess I'll have to return it to get a full bottle.

Very Happy
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:57 am      Reply with quote
SkinCareJunkie wrote:
Hey Riley,

I'm really glad to hear your skin is doing so well! Sounds like the finacea is working well for you!

Thank you for telling me the correct amount of usage. Your not going to believe this one though. I just went to use the ANR for the first time. I was really trying to get some of the product into the dropper. Then I looked in the bottle it's more than half way gone! It's not supposed to be like that right LOL? The bottle should be pretty full, I would think! So ho hum I guess I'll have to return it to get a full bottle.

Very Happy

Hmm, you know I never paid attention to how much was in the bottle! I am fairly certain I would have noticed if my bottle was not full, but I can't swear that I would have! I still have a ton of product in there, too. I definitely would take it back, or at least check with them as that doesn't sound right.
SkinCareJunkie
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:00 pm      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:
SkinCareJunkie wrote:
Hey Riley,

Very Happy

Hmm, you know I never paid attention to how much was in the bottle! I am fairly certain I would have noticed if my bottle was not full, but I can't swear that I would have! I still have a ton of product in there, too. I definitely would take it back, or at least check with them as that doesn't sound right.

I brought it back to Macy's and found out I wasn't crazy. LOL She opened me up a new one and I could actually see it! So now I'm back in the game with a full bottle!

I've been really loving the Sea Buckthorn Oil! I feel that is has made my face less red! I think I'm going to try the Sibu Supplement next!

Are you still liking burnout?
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:05 pm      Reply with quote
SkinCareJunkie wrote:

I brought it back to Macy's and found out I wasn't crazy. LOL She opened me up a new one and I could actually see it! So now I'm back in the game with a full bottle!

I've been really loving the Sea Buckthorn Oil! I feel that is has made my face less red! I think I'm going to try the Sibu Supplement next!

LOL. Well at least you found out you weren't crazy!

I never really did like the burnout, SCJ! It is an ok sunscreen for me personally. I just am not crazy about the feel of it on my skin. Right now I am back to using my Dr. Lewinn's, which is really thick and pasty but I have it, so I might as well use it. I always apply my Colorscience Orb on top. I am looking at either going back to Fallene or trying the Obagi Rosaclear sunscreen. I can't decide right now!
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:24 pm      Reply with quote
BTW Riley I just saw an ad for EA ANR eye cream, it's a continuous use I think but thought you might want to know. Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:26 pm      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:
BTW Riley I just saw an ad for EA ANR eye cream, it's a continuous use I think but thought you might want to know. Laughing

I got a sample of this eye cream with my order of the EL ANR concentrate! I actually really liked it. It leaves the area feeling nice and smooth. Nothing noticeable for the wrinkles, but I like how smooth my undereye area felt!
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:30 pm      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:
DarkMoon wrote:

I got a sample of this eye cream with my order of the EL ANR concentrate! I actually really liked it. It leaves the area feeling nice and smooth. Nothing noticeable for the wrinkles, but I like how smooth my undereye area felt!

LOL I should have known you would beat me to the punch on that one! Bad Grin

Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:04 am      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:
DarkMoon wrote:

Riley, is by chance the product? http://www.esteelauder.com/product/spp.tmpl?CATEGORY_ID=CAT685&PRODUCT_ID=9454

What's the texture like? TIA.
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:18 am      Reply with quote
havana8 wrote:

Riley, is by chance the product? http://www.esteelauder.com/product/spp.tmpl?CATEGORY_ID=CAT685&PRODUCT_ID=9454

What's the texture like? TIA.

That's it Havana. I am horrible at describing a product, but the texture is like a cross between a serum and a gel. It is called a serum, but it is a little thicker in consistency than what I call a serum. It is very light feeling, and once applied other than the smooth feeling you can't tell that you are wearing anything. It may not be moisturizing enough for a lot of people, but I like it on its own. HTH!
SkinCareJunkie
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:14 pm      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:
SkinCareJunkie wrote:

LOL. Well at least you found out you weren't crazy!

I never really did like the burnout, SCJ! It is an ok sunscreen for me personally. I just am not crazy about the feel of it on my skin. Right now I am back to using my Dr. Lewinn's, which is really thick and pasty but I have it, so I might as well use it. I always apply my Colorscience Orb on top. I am looking at either going back to Fallene or trying the Obagi Rosaclear sunscreen. I can't decide right now!

Hey Riley!

How is your skin progressing? I hope well! I'm sorry you didn't like the Burnout, maybe you could use it on your body or something! I'm not sure if I asked you this before, but did you buy your finacea, or did you get a prescription for it? Smile

Right now I'm using the ANR concentrate. I really do like this product. I think it has reduced the sensitivity issue in my skin. I'm on my 7th day right now. The only thing about it my skin was still very dry, so I had to try and find a moisturizer. I appreciate you telling me about this product!

I returned the Evan Healy products because I was scared to use them again. I think it may have been the lavender. So instead I purchased the Sibu beauty bar, and the lotion. So during the day I use the Sibu oil, and the lotion. This is the second day of using the lotion, it seems to hydrate my skin but I can't really give it a full review. I do however still really like the Sibu oil, I think it has help reduce the redness in my skin!

After I'm done with the ANR I'm thinking about trying their night repair. I'm also thinking about giving finacea a shot, and some of retinol product. I've learned to take it slow and work your way up with that stuff.

When I was at Ulta I got a sample of Peter Thomas Roth Pumpkin Peel. I'm hoping it will help exfoliate my skin without stinging burning and all that stuff I just love LOL!

Very Happy
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:29 pm      Reply with quote
Hi SCJ! I am so happy to hear you like the EL ANR Concentrate! I swear it has been my best find!

I don't blame you being afraid to try the EH products again. Not after what our skin has been through.

I got the finacea from epharmacy. I used it for 5 weeks and I have stopped. Unbelievably my skin has dry patches again. Now, I am thinking maybe I have eczema or something else going on! I am going to make an appointment to see a derm. I just have to find a time to squeeze it in between school and work! The finacea didn't seem to do anything for my skin, neither good nor bad. I know 5 weeks isn't long, but my main goal for wanting to use it was to diminish freckles/age spots, or whatever the little spots are I have!

The Sibu stuff sounds really good. Maybe you have found your HG line for your skin? I'll let you know whenever I see the derm what she has to say. Keep me posted on how your skin is doing.

BTW, I got the Total Block SPF 65 and the Fallene SPF 58. OMG, these are my HG sunscreens. They are tinted. The SPF 65 is not an all physical sunscreen, but it comes with 2 tubes and you can adjust the color for a perfect match on your skin. It isn't sticky, tacky, greasy, etc. I love it!!
Nimue
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:04 pm      Reply with quote
I searched online and finally found an ingredients list with %'s of active ingredients for the Fallene spf 58. It's 10% titanium dioxide and 3% zinc oxide. Just in case anyone was wondering.

http://www.coolibar.com/09987.html?source=googlebase&cvsfa=1739&cvsfe=2&cvsfhu=3039393837

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:46 pm      Reply with quote
Nimue wrote:
I searched online and finally found an ingredients list with %'s of active ingredients for the Fallene spf 58. It's 10% titanium dioxide and 3% zinc oxide. Just in case anyone was wondering.

http://www.coolibar.com/09987.html?source=googlebase&cvsfa=1739&cvsfe=2&cvsfhu=3039393837

Nimue, so it does not give a very good protection?
Nimue
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:04 pm      Reply with quote
RussianSunshine wrote:
Nimue wrote:

I would say that it does offer good protection against UVB, but with only 3% zinc oxide not much UVA protection.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:11 pm      Reply with quote
Nimue wrote:
RussianSunshine wrote:
[quote="]

I would say that it does offer good protection against UVB, but with only 3% zinc oxide not much UVA protection.

I looked at the ingredients on the link and had to wonder what else in there may be for protection? hmm

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:20 pm      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:

I looked at the ingredients on the link and had to wonder what else in there may be for protection? hmm

Put your Colorscience on top and you have excellent UVB and UVA I and II protection.
System
Automatic Message
Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:37 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |