Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz)
How to firm up inner thigh?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
ColbyCurly

Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:11 am      Reply with quote
I have huge thighs and right now they are not looking so pretty. I do a lot of lunges and squats so the cellulite is starting to go away
You could feel muscle definition on the top, side and back of my thighs but my inner thigh is still a mess. I also do a lot of the exercises that are suppose to tone up inner thighs. but i think because the skin there is kinda thin so it's not really helping? Is there anything else I can do to firm up the skin there? i fould that I can grab my meat there like how you can grab stomach rolls. and I don't want to be so drastic as to resorting to a thigh lift. by the way, how is that accomplished anyways? How can you lift that?
does it leave scarring? I'm so envious of people that have skinny legs.
jasminerosey
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:39 am      Reply with quote
what kind of exercises are you currently doing for your inner thighs? I like Margaret Richards for her inner thigh exercises (she's going into her 60's ....so depending on one's orientation may not seem 'cool' to younger women....but her inner thigh exercises are the best i've found)the most recent videos are her best..she uses smaller movements ala callanetics...or some of Theresa Tapp's movementS.

71 years, primarily raw living food 35 years(vegan 45 years) herbal tea decoctions, homeopathy, TCM, facial massage, facial exercises, vacu-lifting, gua aha, shiatsu/acupressure, intention, home microcurrrent
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:41 am      Reply with quote
The Bar Method is good, as well as the Physique 57 DVD's. They are both pretty intense to me!
GirlieGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:50 am      Reply with quote
I was also going to recommend barre workouts. I like P57 and Pure Barre. Pure Barre P1 is a killer inner thigh workout.
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:55 am      Reply with quote
GirlieGirl wrote:
I was also going to recommend barre workouts. I like P57 and Pure Barre. Pure Barre P1 is a killer inner thigh workout.

I have to look up Pure barre, as I have never heard of it before!
GirlieGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:06 am      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:

There are only 3 workouts right now but 2 new one's will be out next month. I really enjoy them. I'd say they are as intense as P57 but the instructor is not as hyper.
http://www.purebarre.com/
jasminerosey
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:30 am      Reply with quote
just thinking about how some of Theresa Tapp's (t-tapp) workouts may aid in reducing your inner thighs as she includes activating the whole metabolism to lose inches ..focusing on activating the lymph sysem through her exercises (..and in some of her dvd's, activating the hormones,too...these are my favorites!)

71 years, primarily raw living food 35 years(vegan 45 years) herbal tea decoctions, homeopathy, TCM, facial massage, facial exercises, vacu-lifting, gua aha, shiatsu/acupressure, intention, home microcurrrent
moongoddess
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:17 pm      Reply with quote
Yes, i was going to suggest T-Tapp for inner thighs--check out her website, she demos alot of her stuff - i printed out a few inner thigh /gluteal exercises and they really work. Also, T-tapp in combo w/ carol maggio's no-lipo lipo (dvd) (or just start w/ dry brushing) can get you headed in the right direction. I don't have the dvd but i do dry brush and knead my thighs w/ knuckles and i have to say i am happy w/ the results.
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:52 pm      Reply with quote
GirlieGirl wrote:
rileygirl wrote:

There are only 3 workouts right now but 2 new one's will be out next month. I really enjoy them. I'd say they are as intense as P57 but the instructor is not as hyper.
http://www.purebarre.com/

Thanks, GirlieGirl. I like the sound of the instructor not being hyper! That is one of my major pet peeves with the P57!
AoD669

Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:20 pm      Reply with quote
Well if you go to a gym and they have the Cardio Wave by Technogym, it's pretty good for inner thighs. And it's a good cardio workout as well. The motion is a bit odd at first but it's a nice exercise, I like it much better than the ellipticals.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:50 pm      Reply with quote
Pure Barre appears to be a great workout based upon reviews and studios opening all over. I wonder if the DVD is as good as a class session?

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:50 am      Reply with quote
sister sweets wrote:
Pure Barre appears to be a great workout based upon reviews and studios opening all over. I wonder if the DVD is as good as a class session?

I know...I so wish there was a studio near by me, I'd love to take a class. I have heard classes can be more intense but I do get a good workout from the DVD's.
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:14 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |