Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
Alternative to RoseHip Seed Oil for acne-prone skins?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
MissCleopatra
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:12 pm      Reply with quote
I'm putting together my own Facial Oil blend, for nourishing and anti-aging purposes, and i've been reading about the benefits of Rosehip Oil, being one of the best anti-aging carrier oils available...
However, iv also read that Rosehip Oil is not to be suggested for acne/congestion-prone skins (like my own).

Can anyone suggest any other carrier oils, with strong anti-aging properties like the Rosehip Oil, but that is suitable for use on clog-prone skins, please?

I was looking at: Camellia Oil, Virgin Palm Oil, Argan Oil, Tamanu Oil, Kukui Nut Oil, Bilbao Oil (spelling?), BlackCurrant Oil, Sea Buckthorne Oil, Pomegranate Seed Oil, Borage Oil... and a couple i just cant remember (ugh, iv spent so many hours for soo many days trawling the internet for info, and im not managing to reach any definite conclusion about which are the most potent anti-agers and which wont create acne/blackheads at the same time).

Help, anyone?! (thanks so much). xx

Skintype: 30s, combo/oily, dehydrated, dull, possible SD (lots of surface oil but dryer/tighter/flaky below on t-zone), large pores, congestion, uneven texture, first signs of ageing, deep naso-labial folds, fine lines & dark undereye circles. Also addressing acute stretchmarks on stomach & hips due to pregnancy & weight loss.
laellis
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:17 am      Reply with quote
I'm fairly new to all of this myself, but I recently purchased Cherry Kernel Oil to help me with both anti-aging and the occasional breakout. So far I really like it.

Here's a bit of information on it from New Directions Aromatics (where I purchased it from):

Cherry Kernel Carrier Oil contains natural antioxidants, alpha, delta and gamma tocopherols plus vitamins A & E. It also contains a polyunsaturated fatty acid called eleostearic, a conjugated linolenic acid that prevents UV absorption by forming a barrier on the surface of the skin or hair.

And a review from a user - I realize it's only one person, but it kind of sealed the deal for me since I didn't want to further clog my pores:

I love Cherry Kernel oil, and to think I didn't even know it existed. This oil does not have any scent so could be applied on its on, but I added neroli EO and massage it on my face after showers/baths. It really is a beautiful oil does wonders on acne/problematic skin. Seems to even out the texture of the skin and really reduces the signs of scarring from adult acne.

I too have noticed that my skin tone and texture have evened out. I mix this 50/50 for OCM with castor oil (and add a couple of drops of tea tree and tamanu oils) and my pimples start to dry up overnight. I also add different EO's, depending on my skin's current condition and my mood, and use it as a leave on moisturizer and my skin is loving it. Hopefully that helps a bit... It's awfully confusing trying to decide what to try...

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:56 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks laeliss. Yup it really is difficult deciding which carrier oils to try - there are so many, which sound wonderful, yet so similar! I'd like to try a few different oils, for a facial oil blend, to try and get a good range of nutrients & benefits from each oil.

So far i have:

Hazelnut Oil
Jojoba Oil
Hemp Oil
Camellia Oil

I would like to add one or more, to try individually and then to add to a blend if my skin likes it.

I tried the Hazelnut Oil the other night and really loved how light it was for my combo-oily, congestion-prone skin. It felt really nourishing and made my skin plump and soft, but didnt feel cloggy or like it left any greasy film at all - it sunk right in.
BUT! - the next evening after using it i noticed a painful bump on my left cheek, which turned out to be a nasty zit, deep under the surface (which went away after 2 nights of Paulas Choice 2% BHA Gel). Now i dont know if the Hazelnut oil is the culprit, but i havent dared use it since.

Has anyone had any breakouts from any carrier oils in particular?

I always thought it was likely oil would make me break out, but the research i did told me otherwise. Now i dont even know if *any* oils would suit my break-out prone skin Sad

Laeliss - How would you describe Tamanu Oil? Does it have any anti-aging properties or is it just for acne?
I will google it tomorrow but im so tired (its nearly 3am here)

Skintype: 30s, combo/oily, dehydrated, dull, possible SD (lots of surface oil but dryer/tighter/flaky below on t-zone), large pores, congestion, uneven texture, first signs of ageing, deep naso-labial folds, fine lines & dark undereye circles. Also addressing acute stretchmarks on stomach & hips due to pregnancy & weight loss.
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:15 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Cleopatra - I have oily skin - at 52! It's a great thing. I get carded at those places that state: we card if you look younger than 40. So be happy about that. It's not all a problem. Oily skin has some positive points - keeps the skin younger looking but....
You do need to be careful with oils.
Garden of Wisdom recommend these:
Watermelon oil
hemp seed oil
argan oil (bought this)
baoba oil (bought this)
meadowfoam oil

They also recommend some hydrosols such as
Cistus
rose geranium

and Neroli is supposed to be great for oily skin.

Good for you getting a handle on your skin. At your age I had no idea that oil was okay for Oily skin. I would've cringed. Isn't it wonderful what we know today.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:17 pm      Reply with quote
Another thing
For what this is worth
I cleanse OCM with a jojoba/castor oil blend and with this I do the Tanaka massage at times. It is lovely - I recommend this to you. Very youthful and helps bloodflow. as a smoker you might really benefit from this.

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:51 am      Reply with quote
Hehe, i did hear that oily skin keep you younger looking - so i guess i'd rather have these large crater pores n the odd nasty zit rather than a face-full of dehydration-wrinkles... but i'll have to keep reminding myself of that! - LOL especially when i look in the mirror 20mins after applying my makeup and see that i look like iv dipped my whole head in a chip-pan! LOL Very Happy

Hmm, how would you describe the Baoba and Argan oils? - i know all oils are 'kinda' similar, but im starting to see there are slight differences with texture and results - id love to hear any reviews of any oils you've already tried .. i always prefer personal opinions of folk who've tried something rather than the gumf that the manufacturers want us to believe!

My fiance says im crazy to be obsessing about anti-aging skincare at my age - he says i only look 18 or 19 (huh, i WISH!).. but he's a sweet-heart and always says nice things that i dont believe! If only i could see myself the way he does! - i often dissolve into tears after inspecting my reflection, so i put faith in products that often dont work, to try and make myself look (and feel) better. Its tough being a woman sometimes i think.

Wow carded at 52! - that's wonderful! I do still get asked for ID ocassionally, but i'd love it to happen more often!

Thanks so much for your reply Sister Sweets.
Hugs. xxx

laellis
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:02 am      Reply with quote
MissCleopatra wrote:
Laeliss - How would you describe Tamanu Oil? Does it have any anti-aging properties or is it just for acne?

I only bought a small bottle of tamanu oil to try since it's pretty pricey and because of this I only use it sparingly and mixed with other oils, but I do like it. It's a bit "heavier" than say hemp or jojoba, but since I'm mixing it with these oils I don't find that it makes me any more oily looking or feeling - and as a leave on I'm only using a couple of drops for my entire face and neck.

I read a post here about it being good for reducing redness and that's what prompted me to look into it (my skin is quite fair and tends to look uneven and post-acne redness sticks around forever). It's supposed to be anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, and antibiotic as well as containing antioxidants, so it should be good for both acne and anti-aging. I'm actually just looking at an article now and it says that tamanu oil can reduce fine lines within seconds. Shock Because of my oily skin I don't have many wrinkles yet - mainly just some crows feet starting to appear - but I may have to try using it alone to see if it's as good as this article claims...

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:39 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks so much laeliss - im going to order a small amount of Tamanu Oil to give it a shot - sounds great, xxx

Penta
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:10 am      Reply with quote
Definitely update us, MissCleopatra. I'm also in desperate need of an oil that helps with break outs and signs of ageing.
Jojoba oil breaks me out, so can't use that.
I will give Emu Oil a shot and let you know what happened.
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:20 pm      Reply with quote
baobab oil does not have an oily feel. It's hydrating but even oily skin needs hydration. GardenofWisdom.com sells these oils under Carrier Oils. I suggest getting on their site and you can read about the different properties of each oil.
You might also like an orange neroli hydrosol - good for oily skin.

I like that these are simple one-ingredient fixes that truly feed your skin.

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:31 am      Reply with quote
Penta wrote:
Definitely update us, MissCleopatra. I'm also in desperate need of an oil that helps with break outs and signs of ageing.
Jojoba oil breaks me out, so can't use that.
I will give Emu Oil a shot and let you know what happened.

Of course, Penta, i'd be happy to update on all the oils i try.... and id love to hear how you get on with Emu oil. I've used a lovely Emu Oil moisturiser, fromwww.naturesnaturalbeauty.com before and LOVED it - in fact, i think i might get some more in to use over my SAS ready-made serums which are too drying for me. Its a glorious natural, herbal-type emu oil moisturiser that never broke me out - in fact i dont know why i stopped using it! (likely b/c i get bored and want to try new things.. things thar arent as good as what i was already using! Grrr!)

I can actually update you on the Camellia Oil - at least 2 nights worth of application.....

Unfortunately it broke me out, quite badly. I woke up with a LOAD of red bumps under my skin on my forhead, which were deep acne spots under the skin.
This 'could' be because i havent been able to use my AHA/BHA for a few days - but honestly i wouldnt normally break out so intensely, with so many papules appearing just over 1 night. I would normally just get the odd blocked pore and an ocasional one acne spot at a time - not 6 or 7 in the same area!
Other than the break-out issue i didnt find Camellia Oil to be as pleasant feeling on the skin as Hazelnut or Jojoba oils - it wasnt anything special to me and i didnt wake up with the super-soft, toned skin that i did with Hazelnut oil.
I might give Camellia another try sometime, but for now it's bottom of my pile - Hazelnut and Jojoba oil feel better on my skin and didnt break me out so intensely as the Camellia.

Does anyone else find Camellia pore-clogging or acne aggravating? I had high hopes for it's anti-aging properties as an alternative to Rosehip Oil (which also breaks me out like mad!), but its no good being anti-aging but giving you a face full of zits!
Sad

So, out of the 3 i've tried so far, Hazelnut and Jojoba oils are my favorite for my combo-oily, dehydrated, congestion-prone skin.
Hazelnut, after just 1 application, had a lovely toning feeling, was super light yet nourishing and plumping/softening and whilst i did get 1 breakout on my cheek, im happy to give this another go.

Jojoba didnt give me anhy breakouts after just 1 application, it didnt feel quite as light as hazelnut oil and didnt provide that lovely firming/toning feeling that the hazelnut oil did, but it moisturised pretty well and i had fairly soft skin in the morning. Jojoba hasnt wowed me with any amazing plumping effects or anything - it feels, so far, like a good basic oil for basic moisturisation without too much risk of breakouts.

Im still searching for my WOW oil - perhaps a blend of Hazelnut and Jojoba would be a good plan from what iv learnt so far.

I will be trying Hemp Oil next, and then Tamanu, Grapeseed, and then Emu.

I would like to try some more oils after those - i love the idea of fruit oils, so any more suggestions would be great.
I'll be the guinea pig for us breakout prone ladies! Wink xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

MissCleopatra
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:50 am      Reply with quote
sister sweets wrote:
baobab oil does not have an oily feel. It's hydrating but even oily skin needs hydration. GardenofWisdom.com sells these oils under Carrier Oils. I suggest getting on their site and you can read about the different properties of each oil.
You might also like an orange neroli hydrosol - good for oily skin.

I like that these are simple one-ingredient fixes that truly feed your skin.

Thanks Sis - i have actually been reading up on all the oils 'til im blue in the face, but due to my having such volatile skin i prefer to hear reviews and suggestions from other people who've actually tried the oil - otherwise id be spending a crazy amount of money having to try ALL the oily-skin oils until i found a 'good' one.
I do find that others sharing their personal experiences of a product is so much more helpful, as theoretically many oils and products are aimed at oily skinned ladies but just dont work in practice.

I love the idea of a Hydrosol though - i hear it helps the oil be absorbed into the skin and provides hydration. I'm very dehydrated myself, despite having combo-oily skin, so i definitely need to look into these Hydrosols.

Out of interest, how do the GoW Hydrating Mists compare to the Hydrosol Sprays? - which has the most skin 'benefits' would you say? xx

Penta
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:41 am      Reply with quote
Yikes, sorry to hear about your break out MissCleopatra. Sad

I have the most annoying skin type because my skin is dry AND blemish-prone. First of all, products are usually for oily/blemish-prone skin so they usually dry me out, causing me to break out more. But products for dry skin break me out, too. Secondly, dry skin ages faster but I still have acne. So I get no advantages.
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:46 pm      Reply with quote
You may find this interesting as well as some other info on the site. Smile

http://www.livestrong.com/article/159319-oils-for-acne-prone-skin/#

Coconut Oil
Coconut oil is mostly known for its role in deeply moisturizing the skin. However, coconut oil is also an effective treatment for acne. The benefits of coconut oil for acne-prone skin can be attributed to the lauric, capric and caprylic acids that are present in it, according to organicfacts.net. This site also states that coconut oil has antioxidant and antibacterial properties and these help to clear the skin of impurities that can cause acne or worsen existing acne.

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:14 pm      Reply with quote
Penta wrote:
Yikes, sorry to hear about your break out MissCleopatra. Sad

I have the most annoying skin type because my skin is dry AND blemish-prone. First of all, products are usually for oily/blemish-prone skin so they usually dry me out, causing me to break out more. But products for dry skin break me out, too. Secondly, dry skin ages faster but I still have acne. So I get no advantages.

Aww, i totally feel you Penta - i had exactly the same problem the whole of last year, when i started using prescription retinoids which dried the hell outa my poor skin - it took me months of super gentle care to get my skin back to 'normal' (lol combo-oily n spotty! Confused )
It was so frustrating having seriously dry but break-out/clog prone skin - because like you say acne products just stung like crazy and dried me out to the point of my skin actually CRACKING! (arghhh! the pain!).. and the products which helped my dry skin always broke me out sue to their richness.
So i really understand babes Sad

- When i had the same skintype as you i found Avene products to be pretty helpful. I used Avene Cold Cream Gel cleanser, Eluage/Ystheal, Diacneal, Hydrance moisturiser.. and Dermalogica Intensive Moisture Balance moisturiser seemed to moisturise nicely without breakouts too. Not sure if any of these are what you might be looking for? (if you're looking for anything at all!). xxxx

MissCleopatra
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:21 pm      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:

Coconut Oil
Coconut oil is mostly known for its role in deeply moisturizing the skin. However, coconut oil is also an effective treatment for acne. The benefits of coconut oil for acne-prone skin can be attributed to the lauric, capric and caprylic acids that are present in it, according to organicfacts.net. This site also states that coconut oil has antioxidant and antibacterial properties and these help to clear the skin of impurities that can cause acne or worsen existing acne.

Ooh! Thanks for the linky - i heard of this blog a while back but never got round to checking it out... looks like plenty of articles i'd love to read.

Unfortunately tho i used Coconut Oil on my hair a while back and after a while i started breaking out all along my hair-line and wherever my hair touched. I've never used it solely on the face, but i gave it a good long try on my hair, and whilst i did like it i couldnt get past the breakout issue.
Im wondering if it's b/c its solid at room temperature - surely something that's solid at room temp would solidify and block the pores? Ack, mind you, skin temp is higher so maybe not.
Thanks for trying tho DarkMoon. xxxxxxxxxx

DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:30 pm      Reply with quote
Well enjoy the link Miss Cleo, don't hate me for this but I never have had breakouts even through teens and 4 pregnancies so I can pretty much use any oils on my hair or skin! (botanical of course) Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:41 pm      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:

Coconut Oil

Ooh, thanks Dark Moon. One more oil to add to my list.

MissCleopatra, thanks for the advice. I've heard lots of good things about Avene, will definitely look into it.
I was also thinking about starting Retin-A pretty soon.
Argh. So frustrating, nothing works.

Skincare is a full time job, lol.
Penta
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:43 pm      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:
Well enjoy the link Miss Cleo, don't hate me for this but I never have had breakouts even through teens and 4 pregnancies so I can pretty much use any oils on my hair or skin! (botanical of course) Smile

Yep, I see these perfect-skinned women on the street sometimes and I like to tell myself that they just found something that works rather than they're born with it. Laughing It's just something that helps my self-esteem.
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:05 pm      Reply with quote
Penta wrote:
DarkMoon wrote:

Yep, I see these perfect-skinned women on the street sometimes and I like to tell myself that they just found something that works rather than they're born with it. Laughing It's just something that helps my self-esteem.

LOL Sorry! Just tell yourself that 99% of those "perfect" skinned women are just hiding a multitude of sins under a great makeup job! (and they mostly are)

Serously at 56 I can't say I have perfect skin just disgustingly normal and no breakouts! Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:27 pm      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:
Penta wrote:
DarkMoon wrote:

LOL Sorry! Just tell yourself that 99% of those "perfect" skinned women are just hiding a multitude of sins under a great makeup job! (and they mostly are)

Serously at 56 I can't say I have perfect skin just disgustingly normal and no breakouts! Smile

Call me crazy but I would quite literally give the pinky of my right hand/4 of my toes for "disgustingly normal" skin and no breakouts Laughing
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:01 pm      Reply with quote
Penta Honey you are crazy! Well you told me to! LOL Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

I just couldn't resist! Very Happy

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:31 pm      Reply with quote
Laughing Not 4 toes of the same foot, though. I think that puts me back into the unhealthily obsessed range Laughing

Seriously, though, this breakout is going to turn me into some crazy internet hermit! I haven't even found a cleanser or moisturiser, yet. Not to mention serums, scrubs or sunscreen. Heck, I'm not even sure what my skin type is!! Shock
Eeek!
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:35 pm      Reply with quote
Penta wrote:
Laughing Not 4 toes of the same foot, though. I think that puts me back into the unhealthily obsessed range Laughing

Seriously, though, this breakout is going to turn me into some crazy internet hermit! I haven't even found a cleanser or moisturiser, yet. Not to mention serums, scrubs or sunscreen. Heck, I'm not even sure what my skin type is!! Shock
Eeek!

Has your skin recently gotten worse? Under a lot of stress, major life changes even good changes are still stress?

BTW You have a great sense of humor! Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:00 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks!

Yeah. I just moved from London to the United States and got married! Left my family and my friends for the man that I love. I guess that could be stress, lol.

My skin has always been blemish-prone but was completely under control with birth control pills. When I came off them I had very light, but still persistent acne. Maybe 1 or 2 spots at a time. They still bugged me, though. Then, 2 months before I got married: BOOM, my face just went crazy like it never had in my entire life, not even during puberty.
I am definitely clearing up right now (thank god), but I am almost 26 so definitely need to start taking better care of my skin, anyway. I've always been such a chicken about skin care, I cleansed with only water for years. Rolling Eyes
So now that everybody knows their way around beauty products and knows their own skin I am starting my search for a very basic cleanser and moisturiser.

My poor husband, who has never seen me obsess about skin care before, complains about the hours that I spend on the internet looking up stuff. Then again, he watches every single cubs game so I guess it's just fair that I spend my time on 'girl things', lol.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:28 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |