Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

please help to choose murad products
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
jessicazhang

Mon Dec 13, 2004 9:46 pm      Reply with quote
hi everybody

I am new here. could you please help me to choose murad products. My skin is oily-prone and acne-prone. does anyone know what is murad featured products which will work on me?

thanks a lot
Mabsy

Tue Dec 14, 2004 1:55 am      Reply with quote
I'm not familiar with all of them but the one that I would really *really* like to recommend is their BHA/AHA exfoliating cleanser. It's actually more of a scrub than a cleanser and you would not use this every day - but it would be good for someone with oily acne prone skin.

Looking at the product descriptions (rather than by going on experience) I would also say that the clarifying skin cleanser would be good for you and the clarifying toner if you like using toners. I'm not too familiar with Murad moisturisers/treatments for oily/acne skin so I shall leave it to someone else to recommend those Smile
farouk
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 14, 2004 2:55 am      Reply with quote
everyone on mua seems to rave about the skin perfecting lotion ( i think thats what its called) but ive not tried it myself. check outwww.makeupalley.com to see a good list of murad products with ratings.

HTH

Farouk
sab
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 17, 2004 11:33 am      Reply with quote
you may try the acne treatment line. the supplement is good, once a while i used to have acne problem due to stress, the pill helps to control the problem and clarify the skin. i only took 1 bottle and back to normal. But for supplement, you need to becareful and consider with yoour medical condition, if any.
pbsadhaka
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 18, 2004 9:42 pm      Reply with quote
I have used both the AHA/BHA Cleanser and the Skin PErfecting Lotion. I like them both. The cleansing scrub you should only use 2-3 times a week, the skin perfecting lotion is really nice, but it goes really fast! I would go through 2 a month & could never get the last 1/4 of the product out b/c of the pump dispenser. But it is a nice oil free lotion. It gave my skin a luminous "glow".
indianT
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 18, 2004 9:59 pm      Reply with quote
Yes, the skin perfecting lotion for problem skin is the one you should use. It does clear up acne and spots, also helped with my blackheads.
Also the gel cleaner for acne is good, more suited for oily skin and has a tingly feel.
I rec. both products b/c i used them for my breakouts.
jessicazhang

Sun Dec 19, 2004 11:32 pm      Reply with quote
thanks all you gals! I have ordered a mask from ES which included a free perfect lotion. it's really a great deal! I will report the result later on!
System
Automatic Message
Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:12 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |