Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)
Actives for loose/wrinkled breast skin?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
MissCleopatra
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:31 am      Reply with quote
Sorry for posting on such a personal and not wholly pleasant topic! - but i could do with some advice please?

I breast-fed my son, about 10 years ago, which caused lots of stretch-marks to appear on my breasts due to their massive increase in size. When i stopped breast-feeding my breast tissue seemed to disappear overnight - my breasts shrank dramatically, but the stretched breast SKIN did not shrink back properly, so i was left with saggy breasts, due to the excess stretched skin and lack of 'filling'.
I did have a breast uplift a couple of years ago, which sorted out much of the sagging problem, but the skin on top and sides of my breasts couldnt be touched by surgery (for obvious reasons) so im still left with very thin, weak, over-stretched skin that has no stretch-ability left to it whatsoever (like a rubber-band that's been pulled too far - or an over-inflated balloon! Sad ) - nice! Crying or Very sad
Also, due to the stretch-marks the skin in that area can look wrinkly in certain positions - which makes the tops of breasts look aged and unpleasant. Crying or Very sad

I know nothing can firm or lift the actual breast TISSUE (other than surgery) - but id love to try and treat the SKIN in that area, with a rich base cream with some added actives that could help treat the following skin problems: Thin-ness/over-stretched skin, Wrinkles, Loss of Elasticity.

I'm looking at SAS Dream Cream as my base.
Could anyone pleeease suggest any actives i could add to the DReam Cream to hopefully address some of these distressing and embarassing skin issues?

Thanks so so much. xxx Sad

Skintype: 30s, combo/oily, dehydrated, dull, possible SD (lots of surface oil but dryer/tighter/flaky below on t-zone), large pores, congestion, uneven texture, first signs of ageing, deep naso-labial folds, fine lines & dark undereye circles. Also addressing acute stretchmarks on stomach & hips due to pregnancy & weight loss.
kims
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:03 pm      Reply with quote
Have you checked out the SkinBiology products sold here at EDS? They may have something that could work for you.

ETA: Look at SkinBiology's Protect and Restore for Breast and Nipples and/or Protect and Restore Body Lotion.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:08 pm      Reply with quote
MissCleopatra,

Massaging your breasts daily for several months might help, too. I heard anecdotal stories from several women that this helped a lot after finishing breastfeeding, but that it did take patience and a few months to start seeing good results. Some did 75 "twists" of their breasts, others just kneaded and massaged vigoriously for 3-5 minutes a day, etc.

HTH and good luck! Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:07 pm      Reply with quote
I use Trireduction from Skinbiology due to numerous reports in help with perking things UP.
I wish I could suggest things for adding to the Dream Cream but I'd go with a copper peptide product for tightening and lifting.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:44 pm      Reply with quote
Hi SisterSweets,
In addition to Trireduction, have you also tried Protect and Restore? If so, how would you compare the two?

I've been using P&R for about three months now -- exclusively on my chest -- and I do think I see some positive results. I had some very deep lines on my chest caused by sun damage and my sleep position. I do think that the lines/wrinkles are less pronounced. I have a long way to go, but I really feel like I'm seeing some improvement.

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:01 pm      Reply with quote
kims wrote:
Have you checked out the SkinBiology products sold here at EDS? They may have something that could work for you.

ETA: Look at SkinBiology's Protect and Restore for Breast and Nipples and/or Protect and Restore Body Lotion.

Thanks Kims. Smile I've never heard of SkinBiology, but i'll definitely check it out - if i can find the ingredients list perhaps it might offer up some ideas for which actives to add to my DIY 'mummy tummy'/boob butter. Smile

Skintype: 30s, combo/oily, dehydrated, dull, possible SD (lots of surface oil but dryer/tighter/flaky below on t-zone), large pores, congestion, uneven texture, first signs of ageing, deep naso-labial folds, fine lines & dark undereye circles. Also addressing acute stretchmarks on stomach & hips due to pregnancy & weight loss.
MissCleopatra
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:05 pm      Reply with quote
sister sweets wrote:
I use Trireduction from Skinbiology due to numerous reports in help with perking things UP.
I wish I could suggest things for adding to the Dream Cream but I'd go with a copper peptide product for tightening and lifting.

Ooh iv been wanting to try CPs on my face, but i just started an SAS regime so cant overload with too many new actives on top of that yet - so it would be great fun to try the CPs on my body instead.

Do you have any advice regarda which CP products to try?

Thanks sis. x

kims
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:13 pm      Reply with quote
You might check out the skinbiology website for more information on copper peptides. I know there's been a lot of discussion on the forum about them -- both positive and negative.

I haven't been comfortable about using them on my face, but thought I'd try the Protect and Restore on my chest. A lot of products don't really work on me (plus, I'm very critical) but I really have to admit that the P&R has reduced some very deep wrinkles on my chest.

Good luck with your search! Smile

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:00 pm      Reply with quote
kims wrote:
You might check out the skinbiology website for more information on copper peptides. I know there's been a lot of discussion on the forum about them -- both positive and negative.

I haven't been comfortable about using them on my face, but thought I'd try the Protect and Restore on my chest. A lot of products don't really work on me (plus, I'm very critical) but I really have to admit that the P&R has reduced some very deep wrinkles on my chest.

Good luck with your search! Smile

I know researching online it seems some folks have stated cps did more damage than good. Any input? (as to why more damage? I bought some cps and now hesitant to try) Question
foxe
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:02 pm      Reply with quote
patzy
Don't be hesitant - esp if you already have some. I also did a lot of research on CPs before trying them and came to the conclusion that the negatives were mostly from ppl not giving CPs enuf time (no results) or going too fast (the 'uglies coming out).

CPs take a lot of patience and you need to move slowly with them because they can make some definite changes in the condition of the skin - for the better.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:05 pm      Reply with quote
MissCleo - I would also suggest trying some CPs on your breasts. many have said they tightened things up for them there. I've had them tighten up my upper eyelids and N/L area too. I'm now using them on my body on a more consistent basis (only tried them there occasionally last summer when I used the Suntan Lotion).

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:08 pm      Reply with quote
kims wrote:
Hi SisterSweets,
In addition to Trireduction, have you also tried Protect and Restore? If so, how would you compare the two?

I've been using P&R for about three months now -- exclusively on my chest -- and I do think I see some positive results. I had some very deep lines on my chest caused by sun damage and my sleep position. I do think that the lines/wrinkles are less pronounced. I have a long way to go, but I really feel like I'm seeing some improvement.

not sis here, but I've tried both the P&R Body lotion and the Tri Reduction. The TriR is a stronger version of the P&R creams. It's also more expensive since it has more CP in it. If you need more work done, that's a good one to go w/.

I'm useing the Tri R under my arms and on the skin above my knees (most sun damage on the the knee area). I use the body lotion everywhere else.

Edited to add:The Trireduction was *the* body lotion that Dr Pickart favored for a long time there. Can't remember, but I think he's switched to the Skin Signals cream now.

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:54 am      Reply with quote
I agree with what other people are saying about the BND cream from Skinbiology. I have been using it for three years now and would never want to be left without it (although some of the comments today got me thinking about Trireduction). When I started using it I saw an immediate improvement in the skin's texture.

I must say that I have also been drybrushing my breasts almost daily and also dermarolling them once a month. I hope it doesn't sound too freaky, but I thought it might help their skin. Well, they are looking pretty perky so, as of yet, this routine has not caused any damage. :D

45, normal skin, formerly break out prone, normalised through OCM, CP's, Retin-A, emu oil, very few fine lines, some sagging in jawline on the way to be corrected thanks to Ageless, Facercise, Flexeffect, delighted with pucker-up, dermarolling , knuckle massage, tanaka massage, cross-stretching, facial detox
Yubs
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:51 pm      Reply with quote
Yep, copper peptides AND do everything to your chest area that you do to your face. I never do anything (actives, light therapy, massage, whatever) to my face and neck that I don't do to my chest/breast area. My girls have been *huge* since I was about 12, and they popped out pretty much overnight. I had terrible, terrible stretch marks for a long time. But since I started with copper peptides, acids, light therapy, and other actives over seven years ago, they've gotten much better and the skin on my chest/breasts is much thicker and healthier. I credit copper peptides with a lot of the positive changes. I still need a lift but the skin looks pretty good now. LOL
kims
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:05 pm      Reply with quote
foxe wrote:
kims wrote:
Hi SisterSweets,

not sis here, but I've tried both the P&R Body lotion and the Tri Reduction. The TriR is a stronger version of the P&R creams. It's also more expensive since it has more CP in it. If you need more work done, that's a good one to go w/.

I'm useing the Tri R under my arms and on the skin above my knees (most sun damage on the the knee area). I use the body lotion everywhere else.

Edited to add:The Trireduction was *the* body lotion that Dr Pickart favored for a long time there. Can't remember, but I think he's switched to the Skin Signals cream now.

Hi Foxe,
Thanks for getting back to me. I think I'll get some of the Trireduction when it's time for me to reorder. While not perfect, the P&R has really helped the wrinkles/lines on my chest a great deal. My only complaint is that I find it a little drying.

Thanks Again!

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:42 pm      Reply with quote
Skin Biology BND really useful? I hope more users give me anwsers. I am the same question as her.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:57 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |