Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

EDS Member PETS!!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
pleiades
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:52 pm      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:
pleiades,
I remember a picture you posted on another forum of you and all the wildlife(deer) around you....it was amazing. I would love to see that again. Pray

Thanks Toby! Smile Here's me with Laney, mule deer and a couple turkeys...good company! lol
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:25 pm      Reply with quote
Oh pleiades this is my all time favorite picture. I remember when you posted it on another forum we all thought it was just a fake back drop....couldn't even imagine it was real. To me this is the life...for you and your doggie!!!!

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:55 pm      Reply with quote
What a gorgeous photo!!

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:10 pm      Reply with quote
That is so beautiful I love the country up north and in the winter!!!! Thanks for posting that! Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:24 am      Reply with quote
Is that where you live, pleaides? What a beautiful, beautiful place! All I can see from my front window is a bunch of houses and the main road. Crying or Very sad
sigma
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:14 am      Reply with quote
Pleiades,

what a gorgeous photo and place.
It looks like a scene from a fairy tale.
And, of course, we can all see that you do not love your Delaney, not even a little bit.

(I wish I could do it with mine - but he is about 66 lbs and quite tall - so picking him up is not an option...).

Thank you for the beautiful picture!

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:41 am      Reply with quote
Pleiades, that is a beautiful photo. Love seeing nature like that! (And you and your dog are beautiful. Very Happy)
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:43 am      Reply with quote
Inspiration Virtual Snow Ball Fight!

ME Toss- Toss- gotcha Riley and Pleiades !!! Bad Grin Bad Grin

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:52 pm      Reply with quote
It is a very Disney picture-perfect photo - but I want to know if the turkey made it through Thanksgiving in one piece!

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 04, 2010 12:54 am      Reply with quote
Lulu paid Santa a visit today.

He didn't even have to ask if she'd been naughty or nice - he could tell just by looking at her!

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:01 am      Reply with quote
That's just priceless!!! Very Happy Merry Christmas Lulu!

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:30 am      Reply with quote
Lulu is just precious, Keliu! Thank you for posting. Smile

Thank you Toby, Keliu, DM, MajorB, Sigma, and RileyGirl, for the nice posts! Delaney thanks you, too. Smile

@MajorB Yep, that's in the Black Hills of South Dakota. Normally, we get a couple hundred turkeys and 20 -30 mulies.

@Sigma Yah, but I bet your guy gets tons of loving laptime!

@Keliu One turkey did buy the farm...at the hands of a coyote, though!

*runs into Ice Castle where I prepare my modified Gatling for snowball battle!! Lobs a Hail Mary just as DM reaches for her morning paper. Very Happy
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:44 am      Reply with quote
I opened my door to take my three furbabies out for the potty break this morning Laughing and was greeted by 8 deer Shock the scene was not as peaceful as the one that pleiades posted. My furbabies barked like they wanted the deer for lunch...they sound like that just because they want to be friends, but the poor deer didn't understand their communication and flew off into the woods.
Rolling Eyes

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:34 am      Reply with quote
Keliu, that's absolutely brilliant! She doesn't half get around, that sweet little Lulu. Laughing
Katy
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:27 am      Reply with quote
Keliu,thanks for posting!! Lulu is so cute!!=)
photoqueen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:35 am      Reply with quote
Keliu wrote:
Lulu paid Santa a visit today.

He didn't even have to ask if she'd been naughty or nice - he could tell just by looking at her!

She looks so proud and happy.
PQ

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:28 pm      Reply with quote
I was looking through this thread and how adorably cute are some of these pets! Love it.
Keliu Lulu is so adorably cute, I do hope she got what she was wanting off Santa for being so good! Wink
photoqueen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:58 am      Reply with quote
Just a few pics of Evie, now she is a grown up girly:

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/2768442/evielovely%20.jpg

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/2768442/dogcakey.jpg?w=dc3b3ad6

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/2768442/evie%20running.jpg

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/2768442/last%20summer.jpg

Photoqueen aka Rupert x

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:26 am      Reply with quote
What a beautiful girl she has grown into, PQ! Love those ears, and the pic of her running! Very Happy
photoqueen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:41 am      Reply with quote
majorb wrote:
What a beautiful girl she has grown into, PQ! Love those ears, and the pic of her running! Very Happy

She is such a job to be with, we have two holidays this year in the UK, but the main thing we can take Evie with us and they are both by the sea.
PQ

Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:59 am      Reply with quote
She looks like she is a total joy to be with, PQ. I especially love that second image with the cake and the sweet look on her face! Smile

Keliu, that image of little Lulu is hilarious!
photoqueen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:02 pm      Reply with quote
havana8 wrote:
She looks like she is a total joy to be with, PQ. I especially love that second image with the cake and the sweet look on her face! Smile

Keliu, that image of little Lulu is hilarious!

It was her first rescue greyhound meeting and she won a doggy cup cake, for being the most pretty girl, the cake lasted about 1 second.

PQ

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:29 am      Reply with quote
Those pets are so cute.
I love cats and dogs and they are very smart, Two months ago, I had to board my dog out because I am going to have a baby. I miss nana(my dog's name)so much!!
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:12 am      Reply with quote
photoqueen wrote:
It was her first rescue greyhound meeting and she won a doggy cup cake, for being the most pretty girl, the cake lasted about 1 second.

It must be an absolute joy to see her in full greyhound mode. She looks great - well and truly over all her drama with the leg - thank goodness!!

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:08 am      Reply with quote
Keliu wrote:
photoqueen wrote:

It must be an absolute joy to see her in full greyhound mode. She looks great - well and truly over all her drama with the leg - thank goodness!!

Keliu - thanks for the lovely comments, this is a video of Evie in the snow.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnmvkmlALNY

Philip x

Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:01 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |