Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml)
:: Truth is in the eyes - Ole Henricksen ::
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
sistersam

Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:01 am      Reply with quote
I have been using Ole Henricksen for much of the time in the last 3 years. While I love his 3 Little wonders products, Hie newest product called TRUTH IS IN THE EYES is working amazingly well after only 3 weeks. It is an eye treatment product (not to be confused with eye cream. What it has done for me is lift my droopy eyelids and firm the under eye area. I can actually feel it tighten. People have begun to say how well I am looking, how photogenic. I wish there was something similar on the lines above my lips. for a non-smoker they are bothersome.

Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:41 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for the review, sistersam. Did you find you had any sensitivity to the lactic and glycolic acids in the product and have you been using it every day? I was wonder if it would have any effect on fine lines? Thanks in advance.

I think this is the link for the product: http://www.essentialdayspa.com/ole-henriksen-truth-is-in-p_12511.htm

Welcome to EDS. wave
sistersam

Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:19 pm      Reply with quote
I have been using this twice daily - morning and night. Be sure to wear sunscreen for day. The glycolic acid is sixth in the list of ingredients and 11th for lactic acid. I find it very gentle but I do experience and see a tightening both above and below the eye. :)

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:19 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Sistersam,
Did you wear this both a.m. and p.m.? Also, did you apply another eye creme on top? Did you actually experience any peeling in your eye area?

Sorry for all the questions, but just curious! Thanks!

Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:23 pm      Reply with quote
I did apply both morning and evening. The gel is quite emolient so at first I did not use anything on top but now I wait until the gel has dried and then use an eye cream. In those first few days, especially as I washed my face in the morning, I could see small bits of "stuff" as you do when you exfoliate and my eye area was definitely brighter.
If you try it let me know your experience.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:24 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks, Sistersam. My undereye area is really troublesome to me. The fine lines and wrinkle have really become much more prominent, and I would love to find something that would help.

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:58 pm      Reply with quote
I just bought this serum this week end, i will come back to write my recap on a week or two.
barololover

Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:04 am      Reply with quote
Hi all, first post here. I got a big sample size of this from Sephora using a code and have been using it. I was hoping it would diminish my milia, but so far, that miracle hasn't happened. I do think my under-eye area looks more "refreshed" when I use it.

I stopped using the Truth while I tried out Isomers' new Exfoliate & Renew eye peel, which worked better on my milia. It is acid-free and uses an enzyme and a peptide to peel. The Isomers peel is only supposed to be on the skin for five minutes, not left on, so it's slightly less convenient than a leave-on product. However, because of the better results, I'll probably continue the Isomers and drop the Truth.

Sephora has this list of ingredients for The Truth Is In The Eyes. I don't know if it's correct, as my deluxe sample doesn't have ingredients listed on it. According to this, glycolic is the second ingredient.

Water (Aqua), Glycolic Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Lactic Acid, Saccharide Isomerate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Rice Bran Protein, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein, Oxido Reductases, Algae Extract, Pullulan, Allantoin, Calcium Ascorbate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sorbitol, Carrageenan, Xanthan Gum, Polysorbate 20, Oleth-20, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Citric Acid.
cali1979
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 22, 2013 3:45 am      Reply with quote
I also want to express how I love this.This eye cream is significantly reduced my eye wrinkles.
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:11 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |