Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Sundari Omega 3+ and Amalaki Night Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Shira Nutriburst Peptide Day Therapy (50 ml)
Before and Afters of my lashes after using Jan Marini 3 mos
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
wenrow
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 10, 2006 9:44 am      Reply with quote
Taken on 3 months ago before I started using the Jam Marini

Another before shot

My after shots. I do use 1000 hours eyelash tint-blue-black every few weeks

Another after-This product has definitely added MORE lashes as well as lengthened them

HEre is a shot with mascara showing how long they can get with make up. I no longer NEED liner b/c my lash line shows up now and I can get away without shadow if I choose as well. so liberating!!!!

So I am a BIG fan of Jan Marini. This stuff works!
joziegrozy
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 10, 2006 9:50 am      Reply with quote
All I can say is... "WOW!"

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 10, 2006 10:42 am      Reply with quote
Thank you for posting the photo. This is truly remarkable! I'd better take a look at the Jam Marini... for my poor lashes..

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 10, 2006 10:48 am      Reply with quote
they say you can see measurable improvements in 3 weeks. It really took ME like 8 weeks so be patient, it OBVIOUSLY works.

If anyone does get this, try and remember to take CLOSE UP before shots so you can really measure the difference, wait 3 mos and take more pictures.
Moonstarr
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 10, 2006 11:36 am      Reply with quote
WOW ... those are amazing results!!! EDS doesn't list the price for this online ... did you buy it from EDS? Is it super expensive?

My lashes have always seemed so short ... I'd love to get fuller lashes and this might be the ticket! Smile
wenrow
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 10, 2006 11:43 am      Reply with quote
I think they sell it for $160

skinwest sells it for less. I got mine on Ebay for $109 There are always some selling for up to like $130 or so.

Lasts about 3 months if you use it nightly and liberally.
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 10, 2006 12:49 pm      Reply with quote
Shock Congrats Wendy. Your lashes look gorgeous!!!! Jan Marini should pay you for those photos.
Agave
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 10, 2006 2:42 pm      Reply with quote
Wow! I'm linking this thread to my mom. Hopefully she'll be so amazed that she'll buy some for the both of us Laughing

Grats! The difference is AMAZING!!! Shock Very Happy

5% products discount

Mon Jul 10, 2006 8:22 pm      Reply with quote
I've experienced the same thing with my eyelashes. By week 2 I could tell a noticeable difference. However, as I posted earlier I'm experiencing the loss of eyelashes at about 6 weeks. Wendy, I assumed by your results, the lashes will grow back?
JuJu
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 10, 2006 8:55 pm      Reply with quote
I'm also curious what will happen after stop using the product. Will the lashes stay the same or go back to the way they were before?
How long will the product last?

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 10, 2006 9:29 pm      Reply with quote
I'm a bit curious - your lashes are naturally curled upwards before the JM. But I have straight Asian lashes, if I use JM and my lashes grow - would it be growing out straight? It would be awkward and bad w/glasses if I had long STRAIGHT lashes.
Skinnysumo
5% products discount

Mon Jul 10, 2006 9:32 pm      Reply with quote
wow... that is totally impressive!!!
ParisTroika
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 10, 2006 11:06 pm      Reply with quote
That amazing!!!

I'm glad you got such great results!

Wow!

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 11, 2006 2:46 am      Reply with quote
WOW, I think people will have a hard time believing they are real lashes !! I'm so happy for you. I am using the JM serum (for a week now) and I feel that my lashes are already getting darker (or is it my imagination?) and stronger!! I have high hopes after seeing your photos - that my lashes will flutter someday like 2 butterflies Laughing Laughing !! Thanks a lot for posting, Wendy.

Your advice please - when you say 'use it liberally', how much do you actually put on your lash line? I found that if I smear on too much it may seep into my eyes and cause some irritation. What is your experience? Do you rub it a little after applying?

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:38 am      Reply with quote
Fancy posting the ingredients list? Smile

5% products discount

Tue Jul 11, 2006 8:22 am      Reply with quote
Wow, this is amazing. Your eyelashes look like mine. I've been using the Jan Marini as well and this is the best product I have ever used. Your eyelashes just look amazing. Congratulations.
Molly
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 11, 2006 8:36 am      Reply with quote
Shock that's extraordinary!
I want to know the magic ingredient too. What's in it?
carekate
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 11, 2006 8:56 am      Reply with quote
guapagirl wrote:
Fancy posting the ingredients list? Smile
Hate to disappoint, but Jan Marini doesn't list the magic ingredient -- they call it "eyelash growth factor" on the packaging and they won't provide the ingredients even if you email them!

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 11, 2006 5:09 pm      Reply with quote
Wow! Your lashes are beautiful. I hope mine look as wonderful. I'm at the 6 week point. Thanks for posting your pics. Very encouraging.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 12, 2006 12:22 am      Reply with quote
Wow! Your eyelashes look so good i would think they were extensions. I'm wondering too how long the results last after discontinued use. It's only a one-time thing right?
angel06
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 12, 2006 10:47 am      Reply with quote
wow that is extraordinary, i am so jealousss.
syllie
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 12, 2006 10:50 am      Reply with quote
I have had awsome results with JM eyelash as well. People that know me often ask if I am wearing false eyelashes Very Happy
Chrissie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 12, 2006 6:23 pm      Reply with quote
does anyone know what the difference is between this and the Lucia???
CK
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 12, 2006 8:07 pm      Reply with quote
Chrissie wrote:
does anyone know what the difference is between this and the Lucia???

I know nothing about their ingredients and results, but there's a HUGH price difference between the two! Shock Laughing
lifeisbeautiful
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 12, 2006 9:33 pm      Reply with quote
Hi for those of you who have used LUCIA - are you seeing results using it alone or it has to be used with ARDELL? My understanding is ARDELL is just adding fibers to the lashes? TIA for your input.

Mon May 20, 2024 11:56 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Hauschka Sensitive Care Conditioner (1 ml x 50 Amps) StriVectin Tighten & Lift Peptight™ 360˚ Tightening Eye Serum (30 ml / 1 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |