Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Nose crease? Any input would be greatly appreciated
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
NikeAir

Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:33 am      Reply with quote
Hi everyone, About 8 months ago after a boxing spar i noticed a slight fold next to the left side of my nose, no one seemed to notice and girls where still attracted to me but it kept bothering. me a few weeks later i came across a video on youtube called faceyoga and while i was watching it i was a little skeptical about it but with the high ratings and all the positive comments i went ahead and gave it a try.
the next morning i woke up and when i looked myself i immediately knew it got worse than before now its deep on both sides i look horrible and very tired due to the fact that i have hereditary dark circles.. I've lost all my friends every girl that liked me and I've had relationships with is disgusted by the way i look, my mom doesn't even wanna look at my face (shes over 40 and she looks younger and healthier than me) my step father disowned me and thinks I'm on crack. Both of my little sisters are embarrassed to have friends around me I think my face is going to effect my financial success Crying or Very sad I'm now suffering from major depression there's not 1 day that goes by without me thinking of taking my life and the really sad part about it its that i just turned 18 on July so what I'm trying to say is can nasolabial folds be healed?? or am i going to have to live with that horrible mistake i made for the rest of my life... god life is just horrible when i go outside everyone looks at me funny girls used to throw themselfs at me now they look at me and make slick comments its so irritating some one please help me i dont know what to do im going crazy.. i look old at a very young age i pray to god with tears running down my face everyday and he doesnt seem to answer my prayers some one please help me im desperate
cm5597
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:54 am      Reply with quote
Hi NikeAir,

Hang in there! It will get better eventually, I promise.

First, there is always something that can be done to improve the area, if not fix it totally. ...and many people on this forum have been able to reduce their NL lines Smile Good options for you are facial exercises and massage. For example, exercising the muscle under the folds (caninus) can help lift the area and reduce the line, and massage will help thicken your facial tissue in that area, also helping to reduce the line. If you can't get what you are looking for after doing these for a few months, then there is always fillers, or in the worse case scenario, surgery. So you will be able to do something to address it. If you tried faceyoga, and it contributed to this problem, then I wouldn't proceed with facial exercise without first talking to a facial exercise expert. Sean, a trainer from FlexEffect (you can find him here: flexeffect.proboards.com, though you have to sign up for the forum, or once in a while, he comes to EDS), is particularly good at diagnosing problems and giving realistic advice. If you are able to send him photos of the problem, he is excellent at helping chart out a plan of action.

Second, it can be really depressing if people treat you differently because of how you look. But the best people out there won't judge you on how you look, but on who you are. Sometimes, it is not as easy to find those people, but they are out there. And really, it's your character and how you treat others that matter. Depression is really tough--I've been there and know others who have as well. Promise me that you'll hang in there, okay? And promise me you'll talk to an expert and that you'll keep us posted on how things are going, ok?

Hugs Smile

Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:33 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |