Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

cuskin products sebum control/ bb creams
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
iyiuh559

Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:57 pm      Reply with quote
Heard from friend about an aesthetic brand from korea called CUSKIN and saw their facebook. I have requested for samples and tried out the bb cream! It is good and it really makes me a lot a lot fairer. Very Happy

I have send them an email and gotten the sebum control sample cause of my oily t zone and its so amazing, feels velvety and controlling oil is good. Most interesting is i thought there will be silicon inside but there aren't cause most oil control products and minimize pore appearance products have.

Anybody tried any cuskin products before? I am more interested in the doc's range though.
audi16

Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:58 pm      Reply with quote
Yes definately. I have been using CUSKIN products for 8 months now. Even before they start distributing in Singapore.

I tried many brands but the effectiveness isnt there once you use it for more than 3 months. CUSKIN is different, the more you use, the better your skin is. I am luckier, I dont have any skin problems but I am trying to maintain my skin very much. Especially for woman like myself who is past 30, I have to do more.

My all time favourite is Camphor Milk Cleanser, very rich and extremely nourishing even after my wash. Good for dry and sensitive skin. I also use Turnaround skin renewer for anti-ageing, really help me to reduce my lines Smile

You can check our their facebook and type cuskin and search for their page,should have enough information for u
iyiuh559

Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:32 am      Reply with quote
hey, yes i went to the facebook through their website and saw it, if i am not wrong, they are having the trial sets prices?

Oh, you used to purchase in Korea? I am using the bb cream now for long run,cause don't nee a lot and coverage is there. You are lucky!!! i cannot use camphor milk cleanser cause of my oily and acne prone skin, the av free chemical free series works better for me. They are more of aesthetical products right?

I think i will go ahead and try the trial set first to choose some products to use. Hope its good!
audi16

Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:36 am      Reply with quote
Yea, I was on business in Seoul and happened to visit one of their aesthetic clinics. Fantastic service though cant really speak english.

I just browse through their facebook, alot of new products which I have not seen in Korea. I am thinking of also taking one of the trial set to try since its so cheap for 5 types.

Well,i will let you know how it works on my skin then. Smile
iyiuh559

Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:04 am      Reply with quote
wonder which samples are you getting?? Get the bb cream ones if you haven try their bb cream! Thats my favourite Very Happy

The new ones are the cleanser, smooth moisture cream and hydra gel right? I am taking 3 hydra gel packs samples to try and 2 repair balancing cream samples. I am advised to try more water based products for my skin type.

hope it works well, will let you know too! Wink
audi16

Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:23 pm      Reply with quote
Yea, I agree BB cream a must try. Used other brands BB, seems ok but does not really improve my skin texture and colour. I understand from one of my friends that she used the CUskin BB cream and now her skin is shiny and very smooth. So there is no need to use any foundation over. I am really looking forward to try the BB cream.

I have ordered my trial set for hydra replenish gel, BB and repair balancing cream.

Also, I do quite abit of outdoor sports so I get sun damaged quite abit and my skin is also rather dry. So I want to try both hydra replenish gel and repair balancing cream to repair my sun damaged skin. Hopefully it is as effective as their usual range. I really like cuskin super sunblock liquid Smile Waterproof! Especially good for outdoor sports.

Well, I will let you know once I try the trial set.
iyiuh559

Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:16 am      Reply with quote
ok, tried hydra replenish gel!!! not sensitive at all and is really pretty hydrating, at least skin feels moist and soft.

hope to hear your feedbacks soon on others.anyway, can go check out they have the new product facial mist, somehow like urban decay's one but cheaper though, think i might just get that and try out since they have no samples for mist.
beautyrose
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:19 pm      Reply with quote
I have used the Vitamin-U Cellbio Hydro Gel Mask of this line.which are main essential nutrients and were contained Hydra collagen, natural cellulose such as Amino extract, it provides makes the skin moisture and resilient. Since a sheet contains a full of essence the professional result can be obtained at home
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:10 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |