Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml)
Shellac nails - first go
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
PosyLee
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:13 pm      Reply with quote
zephyr wrote:
Thank you, PosyLee and Bermie, for your updates! It sounds awfully tempting... Though the thought of pushing the gel off with an orange stick isn't so appealing. Having it slip off after a soak in acetone sounded much nicer!

PosyLee and Bermie, have you in the past ever had issues with regular nail polishes staining your nails, even with good basecoats? If so, have you noticed staining with the Shellac gel?

Yes, I've had staining in the past but a good base coat reduced the staining a lot. The shellac has produced no staining.

Now just to make things more confusing, I had my nails redone a couple of days ago. I was wearing the darkest shade. The therapist put my nails in a bowl of acetone - and the colour just fell off! It kind of peeled and flaked away and settled at the bottom of the bowl. No scraping required. I just washed my hands afterwards and was back to bare nails. This makes me wonder if different colours have slightly different properties.

This time I've gone for a pale, pearlised pink. It's very 1960s. Not sure it's really me.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:18 pm      Reply with quote
Well we can just call you TwiggyLee for the 2 weeks you were the 60's color? Bad Grin

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:23 pm      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:
Well we can just call you TwiggyLee for the 2 weeks you were the 60's color? Bad Grin

Very Happy I like it!

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:26 pm      Reply with quote
PosyLee wrote:
DarkMoon wrote:

Very Happy I like it!

Laughing Laughing Laughing TwiggyLee it is!

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:21 pm      Reply with quote
PosyLee, the nail color "fell off" this time?! Interesting! Let us know, next time you go in, if your Twiggy color falls off too. Either it's the different properties of the various colors, or maybe the surface of your nails cooperating more with the acetone/removal process?

I did some online reading over the weekend and saw that there are a few other similiar systems out there - OPI Axxium, and Bio Gel. I'm going to check with my salon to see if they do it, what, if anything, they've heard about it, etc.

If this doesn't cause staining, I'm in! I'd do it a few times in a salon, then would save my pennies for an at-home system.

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:18 am      Reply with quote
Well I think the "novelty" could be over already. I really didn't like that pink colour and my nails had grown much longer than I usually have them. One got damaged... another began to peel... and I started pulling at them obsessively at work. Peeled off a couple of nail gels - I don't recommend this as a nail conditioning treatment! Rolling Eyes So I bought some acetone and soaked them off at home. (A very easy procedure.) I also bought some new, funky colours - gave myself a nice manicure and pained my nails a lovely burgundy shade.

I don't know if it's really worth it for me. If I stay on top of my manicures - do it once a week, I have nice nails almost all the time - and I can change colour easily. The glass finish of shellac is nice though so I'm on the look out for a paint on - dissolve off top coat with the same effect. I've done a bit of research and there is a product available that can be used on top of natural nails, then UV - cured to give a glass effect. It costs about $10. I'll look around first for something that doesn't need to be cured.

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:42 am      Reply with quote
Thanks again, PosyLee, for another update. I agree with you about the grow-out gap - would definitely be an issue with me because my nails grow quickly, and the gap would really show if I had a color on my nails. Usually I'm wearing a pale color, such as OPI Bubblebath, but occasionally have on a color. But then again, the color is most often for some special occasion and I remove it after 3-4 days and go back to my standard pale. So maybe the gap wouldn't be a big deal after all. Just thinking aloud here!

One problem I do have with colors and regular nail polish is that my tips show wear after a day or so, even when I swipe them with color and my top coat. With a pale color, it isn't nearly as noticeable.

So here's my personal tally:

pluses: very quick drying time
fairly long-lasting glassy finish

minuses: cost
possibly unpleasant gel removal

??? TBD: staining?
wear on tips?

I'm still undecided! PosyLee, your idea of a UV-cured top coat is intriguing. I'll check into this, too. If it helps whatever is underneath it last and stay really nice looking, that could be almost as good as the whole treatment. And the wearer would have all the usual range of color choices.

I'm with you on nail length. No matter what would be on my nails, I'd be removing it in a week to ten days max. Short nails to dragon-lady nails can happen in less than a week on me.
If I'm sitting around eating bonbons and doing nothing (which is never!) that'd be fine, but longer nails get in the way and get on my nerves. And break more easily, too.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:49 am      Reply with quote
I've had Shellac and OPI axxium gel. The Shellac colours aren't as nice as OPI but Shellac is cheaper and lasts about as long as OPI.

(I pay $50 for OPI gel and $36 for Shellac in Toronto)
cmayes71
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:55 pm      Reply with quote
I ordered a inexpensive UV lamp from ebay. It came from China so it took 25 days or so. It would have been better to get it in the states, I think. The price was good, 30.00 shipped. I'm using Gelish. I have the foundation coat, top coat, various colors. You put the foundation coat on and let it cure 1 minute. Then the color coat and let cure 2 minutes. Then second coat and let cure 2 minutes and then the top coat and cure another 2 minutes. I then swipe some 97% rubbing alcohol on and I'm done. In two weeks you soak off and start over. To soak off I put a cotton ball with 100% acetone on my nails and wrap with foil. After 10 minutes they come off pretty easily. With gelish you have to lightly file the tops of nails to break the seal and then soak off. It's not hard at all. I read about it on the purseforum.

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:28 am      Reply with quote
PosyLee wrote:
Well here's an update:

Fingernails
These were done in the French manicure style and looked great except .....

Hi PoseyLee:

Could you tell me what colors of Shellac you used for the french manicure? I would like to go on Ebay and see if I can purchase them. Thanks!

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:57 pm      Reply with quote
I had a Gelish manicure 10 days ago and my nails are still perfect. My nails are so weak in the winter that I had given up wearing polish. My hair salon just started carrying the Gelish products and I decided to try it after the staff were all raving about it. My nails have not broken or peeled in 10 days - that alone is worth having it done.

Because this thread was for Shelac, I thought I should probably do a Gelish thread. I'll post my review shortly.

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:11 pm      Reply with quote
Ack. While I was having my long-overdue highlights and lowlights done last week at my salon, I asked the owner if she'd heard about all these various UV-cured nail polishes. She does have a manicurist on the premises. Yes, she said, she's had them done on her own nails, just to see how long they lasted and if she should start offering it in her salon. She found that her nails stained; no different than regular nail polish. The only upside for her is that they dry/cure so rapidly.

Darn!

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:39 am      Reply with quote
zephyr wrote:

Ack. While I was having my long-overdue highlights and lowlights done last week at my salon, I asked the owner if she'd heard about all these various UV-cured nail polishes. She does have a manicurist on the premises. Yes, she said, she's had them done on her own nails, just to see how long they lasted and if she should start offering it in her salon. She found that her nails stained; no different than regular nail polish. The only upside for her is that they dry/cure so rapidly.

Darn!

Zephyr, I have to respectfully disagree with the woman you spoke to about UV cured nail polishes. I can't speak to Shelac, because I've only used Gelish. From what I've read Shelac is a hybrid - a combination of nail polish and gel. Gelish is a gel that acts like a nail polish. Gelish DEFINITElY lasts MUCH MUCH MUCH longer than regular nail polish. I love darker colours on my nails. I get well over 2 weeks with Gelish. I haven't pushed it to three weeks, because of the new growth I get. If I was using a lighter colour, the new growth wouldn't be as much of an issue and 3 weeks would be a definite.

As long as I keep my nails a reasonable length, I don't get any breaking or chipping. My natural nails are not stained or damaged. It is important that they use the base coats for the company. It is a different type of product, so if you use a regular base coat, I could see that you may have some staining. I also LOVE the extra strength Gelish is giving my nails. This is also something different between Shelac and Gelish (apparently). Shelac doesn't provide the strengthening that Gelish provides because it isn't a gel. For those with strong, healthy nails, Shelac would probably be more than sufficient. The only complaint I've heard about Shelac is that it can wear off quicker than Gelish on the tips. Even at that, you should still get approximately 2 weeks. Most places guarantee it, so if you do get chips or wearing, they will fix it at at no cost.

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:20 pm      Reply with quote
I'm sure she didn't have the Gelish nails done; it was Shellac. She was surprised, because she normally doesn't have staining with regular nail polish. I do, and the older I get, the worse it is. Sad Staining would be a deal-breaker for me. I can use regular base coat and polish and have that problem; don't have to spend $$$ for it!

I'll look forward to your future posts about how your nails are doing with Gelish. That Gelish color, especially on the nail tips, seems to last longer than Shellac is wonderful. I'm glad you're getting good results with it!

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:44 pm      Reply with quote
Zephyr, I read a post on a blog that mentioned staining from any of the long wearing 'polish'. They referenced OPI Axiom, Shelac & Gelish. The poster had said that it was critical that you use the base coat that is meant for the longwearing (UV or LED light cured) polish, otherwise you would definitely get staining.

I'm definitely hooked on the Gelish. I may try the Shelac in the summer. Shelac is supposed to be better on stronger nails. My nails are so thin in the winter that I don't think Shelac would work as well for me. I'm going every 2 weeks for either a fill okr colour change, but I could definitely last to 3 wks if I didn't wear such a dark colour. I suspect that I'll be able to last 3 wks in the summer.

I'm like a kid in a candy store with this product. It is the first time I have ever liked my nails in the winter. I didn't want to go to artificial nails, but I was starting to reconsider before I found Gelish.

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:44 pm      Reply with quote
Time2Bme, thanks for your info! I'm sure my hairdresser had "the whole deal", including the special base coat, done when she tried this on her nails. She may have even had this done at a trade show, which she goes to on a regular basis just to see what's new in the beauty field. She always takes a few of her staff with her. Maybe her nails are weakened just from her line of work, always in contact with various solutions and chemicals. In fact, I only see nail polish on her fingers when she's attending a family function or going out somewhere.

It's definitely still tempting to me. The non-existent dry-time is what's attracting me.

My other option, which I will try first before this new UV technology, will be some of the "natural" water-based polishes. There are mixed reviews out there. But if I try it and it doesn't stain my nails, and keeps them in better shape during our cold, dry weather, I may be sold on that. My nails aren't thin at all, and grow like crazy. But one wrong move, an accidental whack into a door or wall, a nail will snap right off. It must be from dryness, otherwise it wouldn't happen. I'd like my nails to be healthier - and healthier looking - in general. I'll post about my experiment.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:34 am      Reply with quote
Zephyr, if your nails are naturally strong, the Shelac would probably be a great fit for you. I really read up on the two lines before I decided to stick with the Gelish. Shelac is a little cheaper (at least where I'm from) than the Shelac. It is more commonly used in the city I live as well. It is still a new product, but I find that more salons are going with Shelac than with Gelish. Shelac doesn't have as many colours, but they are increasing their colour choices.

The quick dry is wonderful. You can literally get the keys out of the bottom of your purse immediately after getting your nails done. It took a bit of getting used to. The big drawback to both Shealac and Gelish is that you are 'stuck' with the same colour until you get it removed.

A co-worker of mine gets the clear Gelish coat or a light pink colour. If she wants a change, she just paints her nails with a regular polish over top of the Gelish. As long as you use an acetone-free remover, you won't damage the Gelish. It is another option. I may do that in the summer ... I love the dark colours too much right now and am content to have the same dark polish for a longer period of time.

Before I tried the Gelish, I was using the "Rebuild" formula by Seche. I liked it and it seemed to be helping. It isn't water based, but had I not gone the Gelish way, I would have sticked with it. You can get it at Sally's.

Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:42 pm      Reply with quote
I am a nurse and wash my hands AT LEAST 200 times a day. I noticed one of my co-workers always had a beautiful french manicure. I asked her why she wasted her money as they typically only last a day or two. She told me it was Shellac. I called around and found a nail salon that used it. OMG - it was amazing and lasted over 2 weeks - so many of my co-workers are now hooked.
Be warned though, if you try to peel it off (which it is terribly hard not to - who doesn't like a good peel) your nails will be a wreck. It has been over three weeks after my "sin" of not having it removed properly. My nails are week and it appears that the top layer of my actual nails came off when I was peeling off the Shellac. Best of luck to you all. It is really amazing, just let a professional remove it for you
Time2Bme
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:17 pm      Reply with quote
Isn't it awesome when you can enjoy having nice looking nails !! Very Happy I've never had that before. I couldn't justify something that only looked good for a couple of days either.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:13 pm      Reply with quote
I had a french manicure Shallac done for my weddding in September and it was the best thing I could have done! I loved it! It lasted about 2 weeks before it started to chip off. The lady who did them for me said that I could come back to get it taken off or soak my nails in acetone instead so I did that but I highly recommend getting it taken off properly! It was a pain to take off myself and there were a few places that just looked like grey stains on my nails because I assume it wasn't taken off properly but they grew out, no damage done to nails! I would get this done again in a heartbeat!
Time2Bme
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:41 pm      Reply with quote
ITA with getting it removed professionally. I was going to remove the Gelish myself, because it was bugging me to pay for removal ... but instead, I approached my spa and asked them to consider a package deal for clients who have their nails done regularly. I no longer pay for removals. It was worth asking !!! I pay either a fill price (if I'm getting the same colour) or a manicure price if I'm getting a new colour ... but never the $20 removal fee.

Rather than soaking your fingers in acetone, you can soak a cotton ball in acetone and wrap your fingers in foil. Leave them sit and then use a tool (either an 'orange' wooden stick or a stainless steel manicure tool) to scrape off the product.

My nail tech lightly files the top of my nails to 'break the seal' on the Gelish before she applies the cotton balls and foil. It makes a huge difference. She forgot to do it the first time she did a removal and I had to soak my nails longer than I should have. The scraping is didn't damage my nail at all.

I wash my hands really often after having a removal done and I overdose on moisturizer. I hate the smell of the acetone and it obviously isn't good for your hands ... so I do my best to get it completely off my skin. Moisturizing really often the day I had a removal done makes a big difference.

Because I only do a removal once a month (Max) I don't worry about the acetone. When they do a fill, they don't have to use the acetone.

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:14 pm      Reply with quote
Well think I am (almost) calling it a day with the Shellac.

To respond to a few points - Shellac does strengthen nails - my nails are visibly thicker when wearing Shellac. It didn't stain my nails at all. I don't know the name of the colour for a French manicure - there are not that many to choose from though and it was the palest.

I think all-in-all it is a very good product but it has two big drawbacks. First is that if the nail does sustain any damage, you have to go back to the salon to repair it - or even just to change colour if you're fed up with it.

The second is summed up here nicely:

reanihas wrote:

Be warned though, if you try to peel it off (which it is terribly hard not to - who doesn't like a good peel) your nails will be a wreck. It has been over three weeks after my "sin" of not having it removed properly. My nails are week and it appears that the top layer of my actual nails came off when I was peeling off the Shellac. Best of luck to you all. It is really amazing, just let a professional remove it for you

I had it on my toes and it started to peel away at the inner corner of my big toe. I tugged it and my nail split right across the middle, coming away from the nail bed. I have been growing the split out now for a few weeks but the top half of my nail is dead and the nail looks horrid.

I have removed Shellac myself - successfully - using just acetone but find that even when removed in this way (at home or in a salon), the nails look a bit dry and scuffed. You really have to cover them up again right away with a product. I don't like to think that I'm actually damaging my nails so I'm laying off it and will concentrate on old-fashioned manicures with good quality products.

If I were going to an event though where I wanted to be sure that my nails were perfect, I'd have Shellac done the day before.

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:36 pm      Reply with quote
I had mine done right after Thanksgiving thinking it would last through the New Year's. I got two weeks out of it and was told I'd get three or a month.

I didn't realize I could SOAK the off and so chipped/peeled them off myself (damaging my nails, but Nail Envy is helping w/the cover up!)

I am thinking of getting a pedicure using this in the spring.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:16 pm      Reply with quote
I had my first Shellac application 4 days ago. I've been using Gelish faithfully, but since I had to start using a new nail tech I've had nothing but problems with the Gelish. I don't think it is the product; I think the nail tech keeps applying Gelish too thick. Unfortunately she has been trying her best, but can't seem to master it. I've been lucky to get 3 days before my nails start chipping or peeling. I never had peeling before. When I get new growth, there is such a ridge at the base of my nail that it is catching on everything.

Shellac is definitely thinner than the Gelish - more like nail polish. The bonus about Shellac is that it is available at more salons where I live. I've never seen Gelish at any other salon. While my place will happily correct any chips, they are always booked solid. Even though they tell me to come in if I have any problems, they are never able to take me. With the Shellac, there are numerous nail techs and longer hours; for this reason alone, I'll likely be switching to Shellac.

They suggest that you put sunscreen on your hands to protect against the UV light, but you are only under it for a short time. Just in case, I'm going to start doing that.

They are coming out with more colours of Shelac in March; I really like the look of the new ones and there are enough colours in the current collection that I shouldn't have a problem picking out a colour.

For those who like to change their colours frequently, the soak off colours are probably not going to appeal to you. For me, just being able to wear a polish in the winter has been a bonus. The Gelish definitely helped make my nails stronger. I haven't been able to wear anything on my nails all winter until I started using it. During the summer, I was able to wear nail polish, but I was lucky if I got 2 days without chips. I was forever re-doing my nails. I'd rather change my colour less often and have it look nice than be forced to re-do my nails every second day.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:35 am      Reply with quote
I already posted on the Gelish thread, but felt I should also update this one. While I do think Shellac is an amazing product, I am no longer using it. The place I went for my last application told me that they recommend taking a break from Shellac after every 2 applications. They say - do 2 applications / take a break for at least one or 2 (can use regular polish) and then return to the Shellac if you want. By taking a break between applications, they have found that their clients never had any problems with their nails. This information went against what I had been told elsewhere. I had been assured that IF I was diligent about applying the oil a few times a day, I wouldn't have any issue about doing back to back applications of Shellac. I can honestly say that I applied the oil AT LEAST ten times a day. I literally left a bottle in my purse and at my desk. I used it obsessively. I was really confident that I wouldn't have any issues. WRONG.

Last week I went to have my Shellac removed and a new application done. When the removed the Shellac, my nail beds were covered with white spots. The white spots are caused by severe dryness/dehydration. It was so bad that the nail tech said - It isn't about money for us. I cannot put anything on your nails, not even regular polish. They wanted me to go home and continue to apply the oil obsessively and 'maybe' in a month or two return for a manicure. The nail tech told me that she'd buff the white spots off my nails and she did. She told me, however, that I was not to be fooled. Just because the white spots were gone, the nails were still really dry. She was concerned that if she did another application, it would only compound the problem and there was a risk of my nail splitting right down the nail bed. OMG.

She told me that anyone who said that this product could be used continuously was not being honest with me. She said that her clients who love it still take breaks from it, so that their nails don't go as dry as mine did. Once the damage is done, you have to let the nail grow out. By buffing off the white spots, she had made the nail a little thinner. It would continue to happen and between drying out the nail even more and then having to buff off the white, my nail would continue to get weaker.

She said that what they suggest for people with weak nails (like me) who want to have their nails done all the time, I should consider going to an artificial nail.

I researched a number of different kinds and talked to friends of mine who have gone that route ... and in the end, I ended up getting Solar nails. Solar is a CND brand - the same maker of Shellac. I am very happy so far. The nail tech that did it for me does a lot of them. It isn't an easy process to do. Applying the pink and white part is done by a paint brush, so it definitely takes skill and technique. If you don't see "Solar" on the product that they are using, than they aren't likely giving your Solar nails. I got him to cut it really short. They are still much longer than I am used to, but aren't much past the pad of my finger.

Time will tell, but at this point ... I am very hopeful that I won't have to go back to my ugly nails.

Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:02 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |