Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Saggy upper eyelids. What to do?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:55 pm      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:
DarkMoon wrote:
OOOOH Riley is that the eye cream you got a sample of with the ANR concentrate? Is it perfumey or mild? I am dying to know??? Very Happy

Yes, I have a sample of the Advanced Night Repair Eye Cream. I actually don't smell anything from it, but it is definitely not perfumey.

Thanks it's sounding very tempting!

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:43 pm      Reply with quote
Ottawa Shopper wrote:
I think surgery is prob the only thing that works really well.
Probably when my eyes are no longer satisfactory to me I will get eyelid surgery.
Right now my eyes are ok,and I only need a different surgery for one eye muscle...but am not up to doing anything this year.
Maybe in a few months..not too sure.

surgery on your eyelids is not that bad.
you are usually awake when they slice your eyelid open and they only freeze that part of your face!
No idea of the prices though as I did not have to pay (insurance/gov't did)

Hi, i know surgery is the best and quickest way, do you know how long does the surgery keep?
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:13 am      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:

I have started to use my sample on my eyelids after Havana posted that blog photo! I am just waiting for a good deal from Estee Lauder (meaning good sample offers and free shipping!) before I purchase the full size!
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:25 am      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:
DarkMoon wrote:

I have started to use my sample on my eyelids after Havana posted that blog photo! I am just waiting for a good deal from Estee Lauder (meaning good sample offers and free shipping!) before I purchase the full size!

I just sent you a message I can't copy the email here or on the savings thread! They are having a special deal now. Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:13 am      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:

I just sent you a message I can't copy the email here or on the savings thread! They are having a special deal now. Smile

I'll take a look. The only deal I know if is their make-up and tote offer and as I don't wear make-up they don't look like "good" offers for me!
Time2Bme
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:01 pm      Reply with quote
zhoushuhappy wrote:
Ottawa Shopper wrote:
I think surgery is prob the only thing that works really well.
Probably when my eyes are no longer satisfactory to me I will get eyelid surgery.
Right now my eyes are ok,and I only need a different surgery for one eye muscle...but am not up to doing anything this year.
Maybe in a few months..not too sure.

surgery on your eyelids is not that bad.
you are usually awake when they slice your eyelid open and they only freeze that part of your face!
No idea of the prices though as I did not have to pay (insurance/gov't did)

Hi, i know surgery is the best and quickest way, do you know how long does the surgery keep?

I was told that the skin that was removed won't grow back, so in that way it is permanent. HOWEVER ... it won't keep your existing skin from sagging or drooping as you age. He said that the normal time frame is 10yrs, but that it won't ever look like it did before. While you will still continue to age, it will most likely always look better than it did before having the surgery.

The procedure cost me $1600 (Ontario, Canada).

Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:20 am      Reply with quote
Please please please be careful about facial exercise. I started doing them, beginning with Annelise Hagen's "The Yoga Face". I wasn't sure that it was the right fit for me, and after doing some reaserch I saw that many people were fans of Facercise, or a combination of Flex Effect and Ageless if you Dare. I started with Facercise, but after day two it seemed that my nasolabial folds were increasing a bit. After checking online I saw that quite a few people had this complaint. I stopped and began the Flex Effect and Ageless if you Dare combo. I wasn't sure if things were getting better or worse until on the 5th day I clearly saw both my eye bags and nasolabial folds were obviously much worse.

I'm not saying don't try them at all, but go slow and be very aware of what changes are happening before you wake up looking 10 years older instead of younger.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:51 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |