Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Agelessexy Exercises
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
hawthorn
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:09 pm      Reply with quote
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU5btNpAJ0w

Well this lady is looking rather lovely for 70!! Am impressed. Hawthorn.

Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:26 pm      Reply with quote
Well....if she really is 70 she looks incredible!
Thank you so much for posting this video!
Zelda
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:38 am      Reply with quote
She looks about 40 - amazing. I recently saw Pricilla Presley on a show here in UK and she is apparently 65 and looks about 30 - not one line or wrinkle and cheeks to die for.
skincarefreak
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:01 am      Reply with quote
Yes, very beautiful and a true testament to facial exercises.
jasminerosey
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:49 am      Reply with quote
i don't know...it looks to me like she's advertising sex even thu she's speaking 'face exercises'...has anyone here actually emailed her...

personally i think if she really has maintained that look w/ only essentially the kind of face exercises that she's showing us in the video..she's a wizard as well as a beauty.

71 years, primarily raw living food 35 years(vegan 45 years) herbal tea decoctions, homeopathy, TCM, facial massage, facial exercises, vacu-lifting, gua aha, shiatsu/acupressure, intention, home microcurrrent
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:53 am      Reply with quote
jasminerosey wrote:

personally i think if she really has maintained that look w/ only essentially the kind of face exercises that she's showing us in the video..she's a wizard as well as a beauty.

I definitely agree! Laughing
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:11 am      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:
jasminerosey wrote:

I definitely agree! Laughing

DITTO! Bad Grin Shock

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:43 am      Reply with quote
Zelda wrote:
She looks about 40 - amazing. I recently saw Pricilla Presley on a show here in UK and she is apparently 65 and looks about 30 - not one line or wrinkle and cheeks to die for.

It seems to me that she did a lot on her face.

BTW, is this real?
http://bittenandbound.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/jocelyn-wildenstein.jpg
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:42 am      Reply with quote
critic wrote:
Zelda wrote:

BTW, is this real?

Scary but I have seen many pics of her! Shock

http://view.picapp.com/pictures.photo/entertainment/jocelyn-wildstein/image/3465773

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-516768/Is-scariest-picture-EVER-Bride-Wildenstein.html

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:39 am      Reply with quote
I think she said somewhere that she was a model for someone else doing facial exercises, and so no doubt had to practice those facial exercises but disliked them and opted to create her own, which is fair enough really - loads have done the same. She kind of remind's me of Loulou, in that she's come up with a rapid routine, which I could feel the difference when I tried it.

Not so sure about the advertisign sex part, but hey if at 70 she still wants to do it, I say good for her and let her!
jasminerosey wrote:
i don't know...it looks to me like she's advertising sex even thu she's speaking 'face exercises'...has anyone here actually emailed her...

Skippie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:08 am      Reply with quote
critic wrote:
Zelda wrote:

BTW, is this real?

I'm sure Priscilla has had some corrective surgery by now, but she was a victim of "Dr. Jiffy Lube". He claimed he was a licensed doctor but wasn't and was injecting a silicone used to grease car parts into hollywood types at home injection parties.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:18 am      Reply with quote
The youtube lady has unnaturally high eyebrows - I'm convinced she's had work done. Even so, she does look good in the slightly fuzzy vid, surgery enhanced or not (although I bet in the flesh, her eyebrows would look ridiculous).

Priscilla had already had work done when she made the Naked Gun films nearly 20 years ago. Who knows how much surgery she's had since.

These ladies may look line-less but neither are inspirational.
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:27 am      Reply with quote
I think Priscilla has been open about having som work done, but why oh why do us women knock each other down.

This Ageless 70 woman, may have had work done, but then she may not have, and yet she is putting this out on the net free of charge and asking for feedback and its like all people want to do is knock her down for it.

I sometimes wonder whether in our society its the women who are more judgmental against each other that causes us to go to such lengths, or if indeed its men. But why oh why is it when a woman steps up with a system people automatically feel obliged to start on her I'll never understand.
This is Miranda
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:07 am      Reply with quote
Goodness - I didn't think I was coming across like someone who knocks women down - believe me, I'm just as critical of men!! Why assume it's just women??

The sound on the youtube vid isn't great and as I have hearing difficulties, I couldn't fully understand what she was saying. So my assumption is that the lady is showing how to look good at her age with the use of facial exercises (please tell me if this incorrect). If she's had a face-lift and hasn't mentioned it, then I feel I have the right to be critical for pretending that you too could look like her at 70 if you do these exercises.
If her youtube vid was advice on getting a great facelift or browlift (which let's be honest, it looks highly likely that she has), then I'd be rather complimentary on her looks. But for looking ageless through facial exercise, then I reserve the right to critise without being accused of being judgmental. Which I am not.
I love older women being seen (my age +); I always enjoy complimenting older women trying on new clothes or makeup in stores, or someone with good hair. I feel too many older ladies are ignored when they deserved to be adored, however I'm not a fan of unnatural facial surgery - or infact any form of unnecessary surgery on anyone, male or female, of any age. And I don't tend to have a high opinion of those who have it but pretend they haven't.
jasminerosey
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:19 am      Reply with quote
TheresaMary, this woman looks so unreal for a 70 year old...

(there's a link on the green smoothie thread to a 70 something year old woman who is a beauty, looks soooo much younger than her age, but it is totally believable that she is 'au natural' like she says she is...no work done at all(no botox, fillers, etc.)...she's not perfect..just a very natural youthful looking beautiful woman)...

MEANWHILE more power to this utube lady ...PERHAPS SHE IS A WIZARD (wizardy people do exist..in all fields...I worded it that way purposefully)....cause i still believe that ..if she is naturally 70....the power of her youthfullness does not come from those exercises but from her spirit/mind.

71 years, primarily raw living food 35 years(vegan 45 years) herbal tea decoctions, homeopathy, TCM, facial massage, facial exercises, vacu-lifting, gua aha, shiatsu/acupressure, intention, home microcurrrent
TheresaMary
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:51 am      Reply with quote
Miranda –From what I can make out, she’s not said that the exercise she’s demoing has had any effect on her forehead, nor do we know if she has or hasn’t had work done, but then can we really know that for sure that about anyone? She’s suggesting an exercise for the cheeks, lips and lower lids, not the forehead – so whatever the state of her forehead (whether you consider good or bad) I don’t see why that should be the point of focus?

The reason I mention women specifically wasn't just at you, but I've seen many times people being critical of other women, whether facial exercise people or others, and I just shudder at that because its not really encouraging women who do age well to come forward, for fear that they will be criticised. So often I have seen many beautiful women, and myself being in my 60’s now, I’m kind of happy where I got to, but several times I thought about posting my photos for honest criticising at facial exercise forums, but luckily people have done it before me and I’ve seen such horrible impersonal comments made about their photos that its put me off.

There is a difference between offering a honest opinion or criticising based on your own personal assessment than making accusations which you have absolutely no proof over. That’s ultimately being judgmental in whatever shape or form you want to identify it. Whilst I’m in agreement with you that people don’t need to go to surgery to have good results, I don’t see myself as qualified to judge whether someone has or hasn’t had surgery, and am willing to give people the benefit of the doubt.

Jasminerosey, for someone in the past whose spoken openly about looking at things holistically I don’t think this woman looks so unreal for a 70 year old, but then nor do I see that there is reason to distrust what she says here. When I tried that exercise with her (and I suggest everyone who comments here to give them a go) I got such a burn that I’ve never had before with any exercise. To me she kind of reminds me of Loulou, and I’m sure that’s how Loulou will look (if not better) when she gets to 70.

I remember that same thread re the 70 year old woman, and to me she also look fantastic but I do remember there were discussions on another forum that the same woman had obviously had work done. When people seem to step up, its women that seem to knock them down more than guys – which saddens me. I think we probably lose many useful rolemodels that we could all learn from in this process because we tend to be so critical of others. Its an interesting though you say it comes from the power of her mind. I’ve read similar stuff like that before, but never seen any real proof of it, so would love to know more about it.

I sometimes wonder why we lost Loulou, and if it was because of all the criticism she received.
SeanySeanUK
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:10 pm      Reply with quote
This exercise she demo's look very similar to those by Jeanette Johnson's Skin Firming Exercises. I loved the book when I first read it, and its definitely one if you like facial exercises, but this exercise looks very similar to one section of her book where she gives a couple. Trouble with skin firming exercises (as she labels them) is that many people find them impossible to do at the beginning, and the first one she has you do is the lower lid one, which she has you visualise going in a motion that the muscle cannot do. Still nevertheless, like most things there are hidden treasures in that book that I'm sure most will enjoy.

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:19 pm      Reply with quote
Personally, I like the exercises in her video's they are easy and not time consuming. There is one which has a clearer picture of her where she's with her grandson. YouTube is becoming one of my favorite places to get free info lately. I like the Yoga facial exercises also Very Happy I want to be hot and sexy when I'm in my 70's. Heck, I have an aunt who is in her 80's and she just remarried last year plus looks amazing.
Skippie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:08 am      Reply with quote
Angelfire wrote:
Personally, I like the exercises in her video's they are easy and not time consuming. There is one which has a clearer picture of her where she's with her grandson. YouTube is becoming one of my favorite places to get free info lately. I like the Yoga facial exercises also Very Happy I want to be hot and sexy when I'm in my 70's. Heck, I have an aunt who is in her 80's and she just remarried last year plus looks amazing.

Thanks for pointing out the additional videos, Angelfire. I watched them and you can see her much more clearly. Her neck at 70 is to die for. She seems to have a hugh enjoyment of life so I suspect she'd get a kick out of the comments here.

I'm going to give her lip-pouting exercise a try. I like that it doesn't require use of my hands on my face and I can do it driving down the road.

5% products discount

Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:58 am      Reply with quote
try a search on youtube with this:'Loving Life with Michael Yergin and Ellie Schirra" and You will find more thing about Ellie
Lacy53
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:46 am      Reply with quote
Does anyone know her real age? This website says she is 53:

http://www.exploretalent.com/contestants/gallery-contest-may-2010-35/ellie-schirra-gallery-15880

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:56 am      Reply with quote
Lacy53 wrote:

http://www.exploretalent.com/contestants/gallery-contest-may-2010-35/ellie-schirra-gallery-15880

I am not intending to be nasty or judgemental but 53 seems much more plausible especially seeing all those pictures!

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:59 am      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:
Lacy53 wrote:

I am not intending to be nasty or judgemental but 53 seems much more plausible especially seeing all those pictures!

I agree that 53 is more plausible. I noticed she is an actress/model, which also leads me to believe even more that she has had something "done".
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:11 pm      Reply with quote
What I tend to notice is that surprised look on many women who have had a Brow Lift. Maybe that's natural on her, but it just always seems noticeable to me. Idea

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:11 pm      Reply with quote
TheresaMary,
if i'm 'asking' the divine/spirit/source/higher self for beauty or anything else...i'll ask for something it like this...

"please help me to avoid believing in any debilitating thoughts/patterns that will make me a 'victim' to any circumstances beyond my own inner responsibility...and help me to reflect your beauty in the world..and to use anytbing i receive in your service."

System
Automatic Message
Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:27 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |