Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Agelessexy Exercises
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
hawthorn
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:09 pm      Reply with quote
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU5btNpAJ0w

Well this lady is looking rather lovely for 70!! Am impressed. Hawthorn.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:49 am      Reply with quote
i don't know...it looks to me like she's advertising sex even thu she's speaking 'face exercises'...has anyone here actually emailed her...

personally i think if she really has maintained that look w/ only essentially the kind of face exercises that she's showing us in the video..she's a wizard as well as a beauty.

71 years, primarily raw living food 35 years(vegan 45 years) herbal tea decoctions, homeopathy, TCM, facial massage, facial exercises, vacu-lifting, gua aha, shiatsu/acupressure, intention, home microcurrrent
This is Miranda
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:18 am      Reply with quote
The youtube lady has unnaturally high eyebrows - I'm convinced she's had work done. Even so, she does look good in the slightly fuzzy vid, surgery enhanced or not (although I bet in the flesh, her eyebrows would look ridiculous).

Priscilla had already had work done when she made the Naked Gun films nearly 20 years ago. Who knows how much surgery she's had since.

These ladies may look line-less but neither are inspirational.
This is Miranda
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:07 am      Reply with quote
Goodness - I didn't think I was coming across like someone who knocks women down - believe me, I'm just as critical of men!! Why assume it's just women??

The sound on the youtube vid isn't great and as I have hearing difficulties, I couldn't fully understand what she was saying. So my assumption is that the lady is showing how to look good at her age with the use of facial exercises (please tell me if this incorrect). If she's had a face-lift and hasn't mentioned it, then I feel I have the right to be critical for pretending that you too could look like her at 70 if you do these exercises.
If her youtube vid was advice on getting a great facelift or browlift (which let's be honest, it looks highly likely that she has), then I'd be rather complimentary on her looks. But for looking ageless through facial exercise, then I reserve the right to critise without being accused of being judgmental. Which I am not.
I love older women being seen (my age +); I always enjoy complimenting older women trying on new clothes or makeup in stores, or someone with good hair. I feel too many older ladies are ignored when they deserved to be adored, however I'm not a fan of unnatural facial surgery - or infact any form of unnecessary surgery on anyone, male or female, of any age. And I don't tend to have a high opinion of those who have it but pretend they haven't.
Skippie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:24 am      Reply with quote
And not to be argumentative (who am I kidding right? Bad Grin ) but did she ever say she didn't have some work on her face? I didn't hear it so don't think she's being deceptive.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:42 am      Reply with quote
Skippie wrote:
And not to be argumentative (who am I kidding right? Bad Grin ) but did she ever say she didn't have some work on her face? I didn't hear it so don't think she's being deceptive.

No, as I said in my post whether she mentioned it or not, it is implied that the exercises she is showing are what makes her look great for her age.

TheresaMary, I actually think that yes, if a man posted those exercises with the implication that this was all it took for him to look great at 70, he would be questioned as well.

I think what really makes some of us question her is how many people do any of us know in our real lives that look that good at 70? Not even many of the celebrities look that good at 70 and that is with all the procedures, injections, etc., that they have available to them! (I am talking of course with no make-up on.)
jasminerosey
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:21 am      Reply with quote
Hi DarkMoon, I was responding to TheresaMary.

(i don't know how to make those cool small italic quotes that everyone uses to show what they are responding to..i think that's part of the confusion, too.. but thanks for asking me to clarify.)

71 years, primarily raw living food 35 years(vegan 45 years) herbal tea decoctions, homeopathy, TCM, facial massage, facial exercises, vacu-lifting, gua aha, shiatsu/acupressure, intention, home microcurrrent
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:54 am      Reply with quote
I am 55 and have had no menopause issues that I was aware of until recently. I now have been on bio identical hormones for one month. I am working with a compound pharmacy which has a counseling nurse that works with me and and my doctor. Although I am new at this process I have read about it for years. I am currently in the process of tweaking my prescription to get things exactly right for me. I am fortunate to have this service available to me because there is so much misinformation every where.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:48 am      Reply with quote
Sorry, I don't think this woman is really 69 years old; she looks really great, but she also looks like she is in her early fifties. Lacy found a link where it was implied that she is 53, and here is a link where she herself declares that she is 53 and it's in her own writing:

http://www.exploretalent.com/model_page.php?talentnum=1813459

Also, I am skeptical that she's had some sort of something done. If you compare the images of her here (
http://www.exploretalent.com/model_page_pic.php?media_id=13081617&talentnum=1813459&s=65989584cdd7091ef71cddba0d43f865) and here (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1t7NWSTlB30),
WITH with her profile here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU5btNpAJ0w (see 1:38 minutes into the video), I can see that her side profile looks very different, with no loose skin, no NL folds, and no undereye wrinkling, even though these were somewhat present in the before images. Also telltale for me is that in the former two images/videos, she has a noticeable platsymal band/indentation (like an extended dimple behind the triangularis area) on the left-side that has totally vanished in her recent youtube videos. For that to have vanished while her jaw remains the same width or is even smaller would require either a facelift, fillers, or some sort of laser procedure.

Just my 2 cents.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:35 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks, Lacy53! Smile I appreciate that, too. I was pretty sure that I could see evidence of a face lift or plastic surgery of some sort between her younger and older photos, but this confirms it. I really hate deception and lying (which is why I spoke out earlier); it's really wrong to do that to others.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:20 pm      Reply with quote
sister sweets wrote:
Maybe someone could email Ellie the link to this thread. She needs to know she's been uncovered. I'd like to see what she says for herself. I guess what one truly looks like is just not good enough Crying or Very sad
It's one thing to have an attitude of "Look at me - look how young I look" AND be honest about WHY you look so young. It's totally crass to pass off ones looks as being based on good nutrition, exercise and genetics. But sadly it's the norm.

This woman was a model and from her various internet sites it's obvious that she's involved in the entertainment and media world. Let's face it, everyone in that industry has work done, it's the norm and is expected of you. I don't know why they just don't all fess up - look at Nicole Kidman's transformation, and she won't even admit to the Botox - absolutely ridiculous. And, seriously, to believe a woman could look like that at 70 just from doing some little "kiss" exercise is just plain crazy.

I also don't see anything wrong with discussing why and how people manage to look the way they do - it's practically a "sport" these days because we're all interested in what could be possible if only we had the funds to pay for it. Look at all the spreads in gossip magazines where they discuss what celebrities have had done. The simple reason this goes on is because we know that all of these anti-aging options are out there. Of course, they all put it down to their fabulous genes and healthy lifestyle. That leaves all us poor mortals feeling totally inadequate - not only with our gene pool but with our bank accounts as well!

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:55 am      Reply with quote
Sorry but there is a huge difference between trying the exercise out and saying what the results it can give a person to trying to trash the author or creator of a particular exercise.

Even with Carole Maggio, whilst I don't care for her looks I've seen many accuse her of having lip work done, and as Sis herself has said, from her most recent exercises she has seen improvements - yet everyone wants to knock her down for what she's done.

Even those who are in the facial exercise industry - like Eva Fraser, get accused time and time again of having surgery etc. I don't think Eva has, and I'm not convinced Carole Maggio or Deborah Crawley have either, but time and time again it seems people are determined to knock them down for sharing knowledge with us, and if they can't find the facts they make them up.

Keliu wrote:
This woman was a model and from her various internet sites it's obvious that she's involved in the entertainment and media world. Let's face it, everyone in that industry has work done, it's the norm and is expected of you. I don't know why they just don't all fess up - look at Nicole Kidman's transformation, and she won't even admit to the Botox - absolutely ridiculous. And, seriously, to believe a woman could look like that at 70 just from doing some little "kiss" exercise is just plain crazy.

I also don't see anything wrong with discussing why and how people manage to look the way they do - it's practically a "sport" these days because we're all interested in what could be possible if only we had the funds to pay for it. Look at all the spreads in gossip magazines where they discuss what celebrities have had done. The simple reason this goes on is because we know that all of these anti-aging options are out there. Of course, they all put it down to their fabulous genes and healthy lifestyle. That leaves all us poor mortals feeling totally inadequate - not only with our gene pool but with our bank accounts as well!
LovinLife
5% products discount

Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:05 am      Reply with quote
I think the point about someone outright lying about having actual procedures done is that so many of us are trying to figure out if there are things we can do that really do work to make us look more youthful without resorting to invasive procedures. I for one take really good care of my skin, use the Baby Q, good topicals, facial exercises, etc. I look in the mirror and I do look my age. Until the past 2-3 years I looked much younger than my age (current 53 yoa). I am finally seeing some improvement - nothing earth shattering, but facial exercises, baby Q and I'm using the Ageless Secret. If I could just permanently raise my entire neck and face about an inch I could look 35 again Smile Again, no one is trying to be too hard on Ellie. I for one would love to look like her without surgery!
cm5597
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:50 am      Reply with quote
Hi TheresaMary,

TheresaMary wrote:
CM

The purpose of this thread was a link to an exercise which Ellie demonstrates free of charge. If you had given the exercise a try here and had feedback, I am sure many would want to know it for sure as you have a great way with words,

Yeah, that's exactly my point and where you differ in viewpoint from others...which isn't to say one viewpoint is better or worse than others, but rather to acknowledge that our different responses stem from having different viewpoints.

I think philosophically, you have a different viewpoint on what the purpose of threads should be. It seems like you prefer us only to stick to the merits of an exercise, but the point is, that many of the rest us believe that merits of an exercise or tool, etc., also need to be judged by the long-term results it brings.

Part of Ellie's claims are that her results are due to her facial exercises and healthy lifestyle. If she is potentially misrepresenting what results facial exercises can bring to a person, a discussion of that is not only merited but essential to have.

TheresaMary wrote:
but instead you make comments like: “I could see evidence of a face lift or plastic surgery” and “I really hate deception and lying”. If this isn’t tearing someone down then I don’t know what is.

As I said earlier, I said I think she has had plastic surgery. This is an opinion and not slander...this is an educated and well-considered hypothesis based on analysis of photographic evidence. From a legal dictionary: "Oral opinions that don't contain statements of fact don't constitute slander."

Second, it's definitely not slander when you catch a person in the act of lying with concrete undeniable photographic evidence of a face-lift.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:01 am      Reply with quote
Wow, i want to say that it looks like Ellie S. (if that is you Ageless Ellie) had more than a 'nip' ..the quick lift involves strings(cords) that are inserted into different areas of the mid/lower face and then 'pulled' (the cords remain In the tissues i believe)...

anyway the origianl purpose of this thread..if you look back to Hawthorne's original post was to say how lovely ellie looked at 70 due to her facial exercising..so i don't believe, that as in other exercise threads, this thread is about ellie's exercise in and of itself...but about the 'look' she achieved..even at 70 through doing the exercises....

Anyway, ellie looks great w/the surgery....but not so great at age 64 w/o it....(i looked much better at 64 than her...w/no surgery....and i think if one really has the right attitude neither surgery or deception is needed.)

rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:42 am      Reply with quote
agelessEllie wrote:

When I said I am not plastic...I'm not because I care and tell the truth.

However, you really Did Not tell the truth to the person from EDS who emailed you and asked if you had surgery when you answered back that you had not, right?

May I ask how old you really are?
agelessEllie

Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:58 am      Reply with quote
jasminerosey thank you for your sincerity, you are very special.I don't know how to answer your question since I have not had any eye surgery,the eye-peel was ok but you know all that stuff doesn't last long. I like smile lines anyway.
I really feel eye strain and allergies causes my puffy eyes, some days I have aweful eye irritation and other days not so bad.I use an eye cream most every day, sometimes it makes my eye area less hollow...go figure>Also I try to stay away from pre packaged food and salt...salt changes the way you look. Since I run every day my face is lean, I always worry about when I do my Pucker Ups that I am causing deeper smile lines . Lines are fine just so they aren't dry lines.I really think it's a daily process.No fillers!!! God as my witness, I am very afraid of putting anything artificial in my body etc. I saw a friend the other day that always had deep cheek lines, she had restaline injected. She looks great and happy with it, when I touched her face it felt unreal like rubber,scary to me, I told her I truly feel that pucker ups keep my cheek firm and full, I know if I didn't do them my fullness would not be the same. Women that diet all the time, or eat poorly look dried up and drawn, fullness in the face always looks younger.I have no real answer here.Just don't inject that stuff in your face, NOTHING last for ever..Just your spirit! Hugs, Ellie
cm5597
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:57 pm      Reply with quote
Ellie,

I'm not sure what to make of all this...

The fact of the matter is that a face lift is defined as plastic surgery...and you denied having ever had plastic surgery.

Also, like Jasminerosey said (though she said it more delicately), I don't buy the claim your past plastic surgery wore off after a few years and that you are back to your pre-plastic surgery face. Your face today still looks very similar to me to your face in your "after" plastic surgery photo--it's still very full and there's no sag like the beginning of jowls that I see in your before photo--so you are still reaping the benefits of your plastic surgery. Sure, you age after plastic surgery, but you still are going to be in a way better situation appearance-wise for the rest of your life because of that plastic surgery.

Finally, I am beginning to wonder if you are intentionally not telling the full truth or perhaps not being fully honest with yourself? You said: "No fillers!!! God as my witness, I am very afraid of putting anything artificial in my body etc.", but the QuickLift website shows that this is a lie, too, as it said that you had dermal fillers injected.

I'll like to be able to give you the benefit of the doubt, but there is clearly a negative pattern here... I'm hoping you'll turn things around and be honest in the future...

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:37 pm      Reply with quote
OMG!!! I Had a Quicklift oh it sure as h*** was plastic surgery. All that cutting around and behind my ears , Those deep sutures into the deep muscle tissue, all the staples that were removed the next day. The stitches 5 days later. I had the fillers and the eye peel and my neck done. I was put to sleep and... You all get the picture!!! More to follow later in a separate thread. Good Lord Ellie, I thought de nile was a river in Egypt!! Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:10 am      Reply with quote
hawthorn wrote:
Ellie, good luck with the book. Think you've had a taster of what you'll meet if you're "out there" as a FE expert.

I think this discussion was the way it was because Ellie wasn't honest (about plastic surgery, about having fillers, etc.). And really the only person playing a game of semantics was Ellie.

I think all experts will be scruntized, but it only comes to this when there is an element of dishonesty or spin or denial or whatever you want to call it.

If Ellie had been upfront from the beginning, I think Ellie would have enjoyed the opposite response--people would have been impressed and donning compliments left and right for what she achieved at her age via lifestyle, cosmetic surgery, and hormone replacement therapy, as she is a gorgeous woman.

My hope for Ellie is that has learned her lesson about not giving the full truth. I think that people are still impressed by what she has achieved and would be interested in learning more from her.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:46 pm      Reply with quote
TheresaMary wrote:
Ellie’s already described why she doesn’t define the quick lift as plastic surgery, and whatever its technical terms, when she responded she did so honestly (at the time believing that her definition of plastic surgery and that of the quick lift were separate things and who knows at the time she had it done which was some years ago its possible that the definition of plastic surgery wasn’t applied to that procedure then) so I think the suggestions of deception are a little harsh to say the least. Even with the quick lift that doesn’t account for Ellie’s amazing bone density either does it.

Surely you can't seriously contend that her not admitting to her plastic surgery was because when she had it done it didn't come under that definition!!! Oh please!!!

Quote:
Its just a shame discussions like this get so personal about things as I often wonder if it prevents others coming forward and sharing what they do (and perhaps that’s also why the experts don’t set up their own forums) because they are worried of the kind of messages that have been seen (and thankfully are now removed here.

The whole point is that when Ellie "came forward" on Youtube she omitted to share what she had had done!!! The fact is, if she had started a thread on this Forum, posted her Before & After photos with full disclosure of everything that she had had done, everyone here would be totally in awe. We love a good success story don't we? -Regardless of how it's achieved.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:32 pm      Reply with quote
yes, and the only celebs I know of who have admitted to having cosmetic surgery are comedians.. ask this question to Sharon Stone and she may vey well sue you!!! Wink

DarkMoon wrote:
daler wrote:
how about we call " Quick Lift" a cosmetic procedure! In fact that's what most people are calling it now-a-days; plastic surgery is considered an out-dated term... I guess calling surgery a "procedure" makes people feel more comfortable going thru it... tooth extraction, by definition of surgery, is also a surgery but some people don't think it is...

Well comedian Kathy Griffen calls cosmetic procedures "Dental Work" and she admits to having gone for "Dental Work". Bad Grin
jasminerosey
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:14 am      Reply with quote
TheresaMary,
i like to give people benfit of the doubt..because i'd like others to do the same for me..but ellie is 'all over the place' with her factual info (i don't really know why...but ir doesn't feel good)...i know you would like us to respect her..and you are 'calling' us on our lack of respect...but it would seem to me that she is also displaying disrespect for who we are by saying so many dif 'truths' depending on the moment...it's very very difficult to try to hold equal respect and love for 'all' involved in any controversy (and accept for Dalar, we are all women invoved in this discussion)..and easy to hold respect for only one party (one woman)who is involved (Ellie)..so i am wondering why you are doing this, truly,i'm not coming from a negative prospective in asking you this, just really wondering...because in a way she is really being disrespectful of our honest inquiries...

even this idea that the surgery happened 7-8 years ago...when the site says she was 64 at the time..and i think it's been said on this thread recently that she is now 68 going on 69...so that's not 7-8 years ago...and it's highly disrectful to our honest inquiries to say it was..i was happy when she posted her apology because i do believe we are ..within us ..all divine..but i also feel it's disrespectful to everyone's spirit to throw away our just process of discrimination..to support someone who isn't being honest to our group spirit.

jasminerosey
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:45 am      Reply with quote
CM..thanks for the appreciation... and the advice..well taken.

TM..i don't always agree with you..but you have a way of wearing your heart on your sleeve that is really amazing/stunning to me...and even if i don't always appreciate it in the moment..it tends to deeply put me 'back on track' in my own heart.

DK and Keliu, some of the ways you expresss yourselves are sooo funny..(independent of perspectives and such)..sometimes i just want to give you 'hearts' for your humorous way of expressing your truth ..which make me laugh out loud.

ljk
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:42 pm      Reply with quote
I was on the receiving end of someone with a lot of different forum names obsessed with "facts" (on LouLou's forum); all I was doing was voicing the uncertainty people felt about not getting a product they paid for. Absolutely reasonable and entirely justified.

Unfortunately it appears that Lou did have problems with delivery and mentioned "burying (her) head in the sand" in a recent email. Obviously I've not read it, so I could be quoting it wildly out of context.

Whether Lou is a likeable person or not, if people spend money they deserve respect, having no contact for months is inexcusable.

TM: There's no need to lose your temper because someone disagrees with you..that's what forums are for (as I said there).

As for Agelesssexy, I do feel a quick lift is plastic surgery. As with Lou and Agelesssexy, being upfront is the best route, otherwise people feel somewhat cheated. Facial Exercises are touted as the natural route to staying young, without surgery, are they not?

Some people are enthusiastic and optimistic about her system, and that's fine too.

Louise,45,UK.Sunscreen Face/Body L/Term!OCM(Castor/Carrier Oil,Vaculift),MUAC 12.5%,18% TCA,Working Up To SkinObsession 25% TCA/Jessner's.Ageless,Dr Roller,Retin-A 0.05% & 0.1%,AAging Lightstim,CP Serum,Dermawand,Vaculift Face 2 Body 2,Pretika Sonic Brush.Microfibre Cloth.Tua Viso(Broken Sad),Palovia (Started 7 April 2011!).
System
Automatic Message
Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:31 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |