Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Where can I purchase Careprost in Australia?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Bermie
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:25 am      Reply with quote
Does anyone know?

or where can I order it from overseas?

I got one on ebay, but it was pretty expensive, $52 plus postage.

I have only been using it about 4-5 days and want to get some more as the bottle is tiny! Can't see it lasting long, and I want to give this at least 8 weeks.

thanks...x
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:40 am      Reply with quote
I'm in Australia and I purchased fromwww.alldaychemist.com

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:37 am      Reply with quote
thanks so much for that Keliu, I wasn't sure if they did!!

off to have a look. Very Happy

edited to add, great, I can get 3 bottles or what I paid for 1!!

can you tell me how long postage took Keliu?
thanks
Nirasha
5% products discount

Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:45 am      Reply with quote
yeah adc is good
Skinisin1
5% products discount

Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:17 am      Reply with quote
Alldaychemist is good but sometimes your package can take a while to arrive.
Bermie
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:19 am      Reply with quote
anyone able to give me a rough guide as to how long postage takes to Australia?

thanks
Skinisin1
5% products discount

Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:49 am      Reply with quote
You can email them and ask they have good customer service and will get back to you. I am in the states and once my package took like a month to get here but on another occasion it only took 2 weeks so email them and ask for an ETA.
PosyLee
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:54 am      Reply with quote
Bermie wrote:
anyone able to give me a rough guide as to how long postage takes to Australia?

thanks

My order took about 2 weeks from ADC.

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:35 pm      Reply with quote
thanks for the replies..x
monkeymer

Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:07 pm      Reply with quote
be careful buying from all day chemist the site is not secure someone got my card details and went on an online shopping spree after i ordered careprost from them. I guess my details could of got leaked some other way but i havn't bought anything else online without using paypal and i have sense read other people having the same thing happen.
cherallynne forcella
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:26 pm      Reply with quote
inhousepharmacy.vu - excellent supplier for lash products. They ship free and I receive my product within 7 - 10 days. (I live in Texas, USA)
AngelaE8654
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:24 pm      Reply with quote
Skinisin1 wrote:
Alldaychemist is good but sometimes your package can take a while to arrive.

That's because it has to go through customs. It's always going to have to go through customs if you order product from another country.

5% products discount

Mon May 13, 2019 11:30 pm      Reply with quote
I. Love. Careprost. It’s the generic version of latisse, which is an eye lash growing serum. I love latisse, but at about $150 a bottle it starts to get very expensive after long use. My moms friend had told her about careprost, and we absolutely love it. If you're curious this is reliable site where I found Careprost (Bimatoprost, Lumigan) a way cheaper:
http://www.reliablewebs.net/go/Careprost+Bimatoprost Laughing
Their customer service was fantastic, price was awesome and I received my order within a few days. They also sent me a promo code "SALE10" to get 10% off. Hope this helps! I have had no side effects with it. The only downside is it can be extremely hard to find a website to purchase it! If you can find it though, it is true gold!
sharron489
5% products discount

Sun Oct 31, 2021 11:35 pm      Reply with quote
I'm in Australia and I purchased from https://skinorac.com/
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:03 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |