Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Bellaboo Skincare Review - Very Impressed So Far
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Time2Bme
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:50 am      Reply with quote
Hi All

Approximately a week ago, I posted on the Skincare Forum to ask whether anyone had heard of the Bellaboo skincare line, or if anyone had any recommendations for skincare products for my almost 12yrs old daughter. Here's the link to the thread ...
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=40031&highlight=bellaboo
I hope it is okay that I'm starting a new thread with the review.

I am VERY impressed with the products we've tried so far. The prices I've quoted are from Drugstore.com.

According to the Bellaboo site (www.bellaboobabe.com), Bellaboo is 99.5% natural. It has no parabens, petrochemicals, sulphates, artificial colours or fragrances, mineral oils or animal-derived ingredients. The line can be purchased in Australia and the U.S. atwww.bellaboobabe.com, in Canada fromwww.abundancenaturally.com and internationally fromwww.drugstore.com.

Before I submitted a review, I also wanted to try the products. While this line doesn't have the anti-aging components that I need now, it is a great line. It is more for combination/oil than combination/dry, but after using it my skin felt great. My skin is dry/sensitive, so it isn't something I would use on a daily basis ... AND ... that is fine, because it isn't meant for my skin type !! Wink

It has already made a noticeable difference on my daughter's face - so much so, in fact, that my husband commented on how good her skin looked.

Step #1: Bellaboo All That Clean Skin Facial Wash - With Sea Buckthorn Berry & Lemon Myrtle 5oz tube / $12.99)
- The fragrance is very mild - nice, fresh scent that quickly fades.
- It is a gel like substance.
- Lathers really well.
- Only need a very small amount.
- Rinses clean. Leaves skin feeling clean and smooth - not tight or dry feeling.

Ingredients: Purified Water, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Decyl Glucoside, PEG 120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Polysorbate 20, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil (Jojoba), Hippophae Rhamnoides Oil (Sea Buckthorn Berry), Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil (Tea Tree), Backhousia Citriodoria Leaf Oil (Lemon Myrtle), Cananga Odorata Flower Oil (Ylang), Pelargonium Graveolens Oil (Rose Geranium), Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid

Step #2: Bellaboo Buff Skin Facial Exfoliator - With Organic Sea Buckthorn Berry & Rice Bran Powder (5oz tube - $12.99)
- It is recommended that you use the product 2-3 times per week.
- Very gentle exfoliator
- Nice clean and very mild scent, that fades.
- Leaves skin feeling really clean, without feeling like it has been stripped of all its moisture.
- This product made a huge difference in my daughter's skin. I thought it looked good after she used the cleanser, but after using the Buff it looked even better. All her pores were cleaned out and her skin looked bright, fresh and clean. It didn't feel dry or tight and there was absolutely no irritation. While her skin isn't as sensitive as mine, it is still sensitive.
- It rinses clean and was easy to use. It distributed easily - not as gritty as some exfoliators, but still did the job effectively.

Ingredients: Purified Water, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil (Sweet Almond), Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth 20, Bambusa Arundinacea Extract (Bamboo), Glycerin, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Oryza Sativa Bran Powder (Rice), Hippophae Rhamnoides Oil (Sea Buckthorn Berry), Cetyl Alcohol, Tocopherol, Dimethicone, Pelargonium Graveolens Oil (Rose Geranium), Cananga Odorata Flower Oil (Ylang), Aniba Rosaeodora (Rosewood) Oil (Rosewood), Cymbopogon Martini Oil (Palmarosa), Lavandula Angustifolia Oil (Lavender), Carbomer, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate, PEG 20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Lactic Acid

Step #3: Bellaboo Gorgeous Skin Moisturise Dew - With Organic Sea - Buckthorn Berry & Ylang Flower (5oz tube / $12.99)
- When I saw Ylang Flower, I was initially concerned. I am very sensitive to any floral fragrances. There was no need for concern !! As with all the Bellaboo products, the is has a very mild scent and it quickly fades.
- It perfect moisturizer for my daughter's skin. It definitely wouldn't be moisturizing for my dry skin at this time of year, but it is something I could use in the summer time. It is moisturizing, without making my daughter's skin look shiney or greasy. All the product was absorbed into her skin.
- Her skin felt wonderful. It was bright looking. She looked like she had just had a wonderful skin treatment.
- She couldn't get over how nice her skin felt.
- When her Dad saw her, he noticed immediately how nice her skin looked.
- She didn't only look like she had clean skin, it looked radiant.
- When she applied the moisturizer, she started with her cheeks and then finished off with her t-zone. It worked well. Her t-zone still had enough moisturizer and her cheeks weren't left dry.

Ingredients: Purified Water, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil (Sweet Almond), Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth 20, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil (Macadamia), Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil (Jojoba), Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Extract (Aloe Vera), Hippophae Rhamnoides Oil (Sea Buckthorn Berry), Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Tocopherol, Dimethicone, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Oenothera Biennis Oil (Evening Primrose), Citrus Aurantium Water (Orange Flower), Cananga Odorata Flower Oil (Ylang), Pelargonium Graveolens Oil (Rose Geranium), Rosa Damascena Flower Oil (Rose), Lavandula Angustifolia Oil (Lavender), Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate, Potassium Sorbate, PEG 20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Lactic Acid

Spot Treatment - Bellaboo E Z Blitz Serum - With Sea Buckthorn Berry & Kakadu Plum(2oz tube / $12.99)
- This product is meant as a spot treatment for pimples.
- It has a gold colour and a creamy texture.
- You need VERY little.
- It melts into the skin really quickly.
- When she first put it on her pimples (nose), they went a little red for a few minutes. Within less than 5 mins, they weren't red at all.
- The next morning, her pimples were there but were VERY small and only slightly red. They were hardly noticeable. They had shrunk in size and blended into her skin.
- There is a slight medicinal smell, but it isn't offensive and it fades as soon as the product soaks in - a few seconds at most.

Ingredients: Purified Water, Alcohol Denatured, Carbomer, Glycerin, Hippophae Rhamnoides Oil (Sea Buckthorn Berry), Tocopherol, Panthenol, Azadirachta Indica Oil (Neem), Terminalia Ferdinandiana Extract (Kakadu Plum), Echinacea Angustifolia (Coneflower) Extract (Echinacea), Helichrysum Italicum Oil (Immortelle), Lavandula Angustifolia Oil (Lavender), Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil (Tea Tree), Pelargonium Graveolens Oil (Rose Geranium), Myroxylon Balsamum Resin (Peru Balsam), Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate

A quick glance at the other products in the line .. being the true junkie that I am, I bought them all. I always justify it by saying that since I'm paying for shipping anyway ... Wink

Bellaboo Face Mask, Clear Skin Smoothie (2.53oz / $9.99)
- I put this on the back of my hand. It reminded me of a gentle clay-type mask.
- It dries a light green/grey colour.
- It rinsed off the back of my hand easily.
- Skin was left feeling clean and soft - not dry.
- We plan on using this on my daughter's nose. I wouldn't put this all over her face, just her t-zone at most.
- According to the info on the site: The skin smoothie will deeply cleanse and draw out all the bad stuff. It helps tighten pores, leaving skin spotless, smooth and flawless.
- Directions: Apply a thick layer over entire face. Allow to dry and set (10 minutes). Wash off.

Ingredients: Purified Water, Kaolin, Alcohol Denatured, Bentonite, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil (Sweet Almond), Titanium Dioxide, Tocopherol, Taraxacum Officinale Extract (Dandelion Root), Viola Odorata Extract (Violet Leaf), Arctium Lappa (Burdock) Extract (Burdock), Hydrastis Mamira Extract (Indian Golden Seal), Cananga Odorata Flower Oil (Ylang), Backhousia Citriodoria Leaf Oil (Lemon Myrtle), Citrus Sinensis Oil (Orange), Leptospermum Scoparium Oil (Manuka), Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil (Tea Tree), Matricaria Recutita Flower Oil (German Chamomile), Ceteareth 20, Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate, Lactic Acid

Bellaboo Face Mask, Sweet Sin Chocolate (2.53oz / $9.99)
- We hope to use this product this weekend. It will be a Mom & Daughter facial !!
- I used it on the back of my hand. It felt wonderful.
- It smells like chocolate and is creamy and brown.
- It rinsed clean. After rinsing my skin felt like silk.
- It distributed really well - I didn't need a lot to cover a lot of area.
- According to the site: This deliciously rich chocolate mask works to cleanse, deeply nourish and hydrate skin. Rich in antioxidants it will naturally clear and smooth skin, turning sluggish skin into your sweetest skin yet.
- Directions: apply thick layer to entire face. Allow to dry & set for 10mins and rinse off.

Ingredients:Purified Water, Kaolin, Theobroma Cacao Extract (Cocoa), Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter (Cocoa), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) (Shea Butter), Tocopherol, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel), Salix Alba Bark Extract (Willow), Matricaria Recutita Extract (German Chamomile), Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Extract (Aloe Vera, Organic), Ceteareth 20, Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate, Phenoxyethanol, Lactic Acid

Bellaboo Face Fix Mask, Berry Nice (2.53oz / $9.99)
- Extremely mild, almost non-existant fragrance
- Haven't had a chance to try this one out at all.
- According to the site it appears to be a combination moisture mask and exfoliator.
- According to the site: It polishes away nasty dead cells and plumps up fresh new cells - instantly transforming skin from drab to fab. Perfect prep to make skin radiate or just the skin fix after a big night out.
- The directions for this one are a little different. The other two masks tell you to leave it for 10mins to let it dry and then rinse off. This one says the let it dry and set for 10mins, but goes on to say: As this mask exfoliates and polishes whilst smoothing and glamorizing, work into skin as an exfoliator before washing off.

Ingredients: Purified Water, Kaolin, Bentonite, Stearic Acid, Bambusa Arundinacea Extract (Bamboo), Cetyl Alcohol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil (Sweet Almond), Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Titanium Dioxide, Ribes Nigrum Extract (Black Currant), Vaccinium Angustifolium Extract (Blueberry), Vaccinium Myrtillus Extract (Billberry), Hippophae Rhamnoides Oil (Sea Buckthorn Berry), Tocopherol, Camellia Sinensis Extract (Green Tea), Red (CI 77491- Iron Oxides), Myroxylon Balsamum Resin (Peru Balsam), Lavandula
Angustifolia Oil (Lavender), Ceteareth 20, Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate, Phenoxyethanol, Lactic Acid

I ordered my products from Abundance Naturally (http://www.abundancehealth.com./). While I also like the service from Drugstore.com, the shipping was cheaper for me from Abundance Naturally because it is a Canadian based company; it also arrived quicker than it would have had I ordered from Drugstore.com (because it is coming from the U.S.). The customer service from Abundance Naturals was very impressive. I called the company to confirm my order and ended up speaking to Erin (owner). Erin's daughter also uses the line and loves it. Her daughter is 11yrs old. She said that she also uses the products frequently herself and they often do the masks together. She spoke very highly of Snezna (owner of Bellaboo) and said that she really stands behind her products.

I'll continue to post as I try the other products, but so far I have to say that I am EXTREMELY impressed. I've already recommended the line to some other Mom's and plan on buying it for my nieces as part of their Christmas gifts. While the packaging is definitely geared towards the tween/teen, it is definitely a product that I'd recommend for anyone in their 20's and beyond. If you don't want a lot of richer anti-aging products in your skincare line, but still want to use a high quality, natural skincare product, this would be a great option. I also think the Chocolate Mask and Cleanser are gentle enough that I could use myself regularly.

The only negative ... and it isn't really a negative, more a word of caution ... is to remind your forgetful, sometimes scatter-brained tweens to LOCK THE CAP of the cleanser. The tubes stand on the top, so if you don't click the top shut, you could easily lose your product. The cleanser is the most vulnerable for that, just because of its thinner consistency.

After hours on the computer searching for skincare that I would actually like my daughter to use on her skin, I am thrilled to have found this line. I think it is a great way to introduce your daughter to a good quality skincare line. She loves the packaging and the fact that it is her own. I ordered the 3-Step Natural Skin Care System Kit, which comes in a cute plastic, zip-lock bag. It contains the cleanser, exfoliator and moisturizer. If you just wanted to give the line a try, a good option is the Bellaboo Girl on the Go Kit. It has smaller sizes of the same products, but only costs $14.99 as opposed to $34.99 (3 Step Kit).

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:34 am      Reply with quote
What a great review Time2Beme! I am so happy this is working so well for your daughter! Sounds like it's a wonderful line for anyone with breakout prone skin. Many moms may be running to buy this for their teen daughters. I wonder if she will consider doing a line marketed towards young males? Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:18 pm      Reply with quote
I think the products themselves would be more than fine for males as well. The Clear Skin Smoothie is something that would be great for someone with oilier skin or acne.

The packaging is definitely too feminine for boys, but I really think the products would work for either gender. I know that the whole part of the line is to encourage girls to participate in their own skincare. They also have a forum where girls can discuss issues, etc.

Even if they could have the same products in a more gender neutral packaging, I think it would be something any young person could use.

Hopefully Bellaboo will see the review and post if she plans on expanding her business.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:11 pm      Reply with quote
I am sure the products themselves are great and either gender would benefit from using them, however having raised 2 males and 2 females I know my sons would have looked at me like I lost my mind if I had presented them with the packaging! Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:18 pm      Reply with quote
Oh I know !!! I told my husband that the mask would be a good one for him to use. He looked at me like I had 2 heads ... (a) for suggesting that he would use a mask and (b) one that came in a package that looked like that. Rolling Eyes

I don't think they really change that much as they get older ... they just lose their hair Bad Grin

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:29 pm      Reply with quote
Time2Bme wrote:
Oh I know !!! I told my husband that the mask would be a good one for him to use. He looked at me like I had 2 heads ... (a) for suggesting that he would use a mask and (b) one that came in a package that looked like that. Rolling Eyes

I don't think they really change that much as they get older ... they just lose their hair Bad Grin

LOL, I always say just bigger boys with bigger toys! Bad Grin

Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:56 pm      Reply with quote
Wow, thank you so much for the amazing review and it's also great to see that our partners are delivering great customer service. We have a lot of boys (secretly) using and loving the products because they work. On that front, yes, def have plans for a boy range, a 20+ range and more...but first we need to make our first line a success so any help in spreading the word is going to get us to those new lines sooner so thank you!

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:42 am      Reply with quote
My daughter used the Clear Skin Smoothie Mask last night. It worked REALLY well. We didn't apply the mask all over her face, just on her t-zone. There were some blackheads on her nose.

Her skin looks amazing after a week using these products. The Clear Skin Smoothie did a great job of cleaning out her pores and it didn't irritate her skin.

I can't say enough about these products. The only suggestion I would make would be to, update the packaging at some point. The only reason I'm saying this is because the products are SOOOOO good, that I think the packaging may limit your audience a little bit. If you still made them funky colours they would still appear to tweens, but the teenagers and 20 somethings would be more likely to give the line a try. Just a thought ... It is a fantastic line and one I've already recommended to everyone I know who would benefit from it.

Thanks again !!!

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:03 am      Reply with quote
Bellaboo wrote:
Wow, thank you so much for the amazing review and it's also great to see that our partners are delivering great customer service. We have a lot of boys (secretly) using and loving the products because they work. On that front, yes, def have plans for a boy range, a 20+ range and more...but first we need to make our first line a success so any help in spreading the word is going to get us to those new lines sooner so thank you!

It's great to hear you are going to develop a young mans line!
I know with any business it takes time to get things going on your initial line, expanding too fast can be a big problem.
I wish you all the best this really seems to be a fantastic product line. Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:58 pm      Reply with quote
My daughter used the Sweet Skin Chocolate Mask tonight. Her skin looked radiant afterwards.

She washed her face using the cleanser and followed it with the Clear Skin Smoothie in her t-zone. She waited 10 minutes and rinse it off. We then applied the Sweet Skin Chocolate Mask all over her face and let it sit for at least 10 mins. Her skin responded so well to it. She didn't experience any irritation to any of the products. When she rinsed her face, she applied the Moisture Dew moisture and called it a night !

Her skin is literally glowing. It feels really soft. Her pores are so small that you only see them if you are right on top of her.

My husband has been commenting that he can't believe how much better her skin looks.

What really surprises me about this line is that it isn't that she was using cheap lines that were bad for your skin. She had a fairly good routine, but I wasn't happy with the way her skin looked. I found Bellaboo when I was searching for other options. I didn't expect to see such a huge difference. It just goes to show you that when you find something that really works with your skin, the results will be much better.

5% products discount

Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:07 am      Reply with quote
Thanks so much for your review, Time2Bme! I've been waiting to hear how your daughter liked the products. I'm glad you found something that works so well for her skin. I'm always using some serum or treatment cream on my face and I'd like to keep it simple with my cleanser and moisturizer to balance that out. After checking out the ingredients I planned to give the Bellaboo line a try in the new year since I just purchased a new cleanser recently. But after reading your comments I think I will get some items when drugstore.com has its next holiday sale. Thanks for mentioning that the products are more for combination/oily skin since my skin is on the dry side, but since the prices are so reasonable I won't lose much if they don't work for me, so I'm going to take a chance!

I had similar thoughts about the packaging, but along the lines of more ethnically diverse (or at least ethnically neutral) images, if the company is going to continue to picture a young girl on the tubes. I think, as a teenager, if you don't see yourself represented on the packaging it would be easy to look at the products and erroneously conclude that they are "not for you." Also, I'm not on the lookout for a sunscreen at the moment but I was wondering why sunscreen isn't included in the line since everything I read mentions how important it is to start using sunscreen when you're young.
Time2Bme
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:56 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Renata,

The moisturizer doesn't have a sun screen.

This really is an amazing line. If you're using serums, the moisturizer may be enough for your skin. The cleanser is extremely gentle. I use the PSF Gentle Castille Cleanser and I find them very comparable. My skin didn't feel tight or drawn; it felt clean, but not dry.

After trying the PSF cleanser for oily combination skin ... I had already ordered it when I found the Bellaboo line ... there is no comparison. I think the Bellaboo line would be considered more of a normal/combination than an oily combination.

The other products I tried for my daughter that were considered oily/combination or for acne were really strong and drying on her skin. This line isn't like that. Oily skin products for adults are much harsher than this line. When I had her using the oily skin products, I had to only have her use them on her nose.

If you are already using serums on your face, a serum underneath the moisturizer may be enough for you. My skin is really dry, so I know the moisturizer wouldn't be enough on its own for me.

One of the things that I like most about this line for younger women or girls is that it is really geared towards their type of 'virgin' skin. Most lines are geared towards women/adults, not younger kids who don't yet have the aging issues we have. It deals with the pimples brought on by their hormones, without drying out their skin. I see it as more healing than harsh ... if that makes sense. Don't hesitate to ask if I haven't explained myself clearly.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:45 pm      Reply with quote
Two weeks with Bellaboo and my daughter skin continues to improve. It is the most clear her skin has been in over a year. Where before she would easily have 10+ small pimples, she now has 2-3, if any. Her pores are clear and small and her skin looks bright and clean.

The exfoliator is awesome. She is using it every 2nd to 3rd day. It has really made a difference in the skin around her nose, without drying it out.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:34 pm      Reply with quote
I mentioned this line in another thread recently and thought I should update this thread. My daughter is still using Bellaboo and we continue to be very pleased. She is 13 1/2 now. When I first purchased the products, she was only 10.

She didn't need to use the Smoothie Mask, but she does use it now. It makes a big difference when she does get done acne. Her pores are small and clear. Unfortunately she will still get pimples; I don't think there is any way to avoid it completely at this age, but her skin is healthy and her pimples heal quickly. We are adding in the toner and acne serum from NCN to help with her chin, but Bellaboo will remain the foundation of her products. It is a great line and very reasonably priced. It is also available in Canada from well.ca. I really like this company. The service is great and the shipping is free!!
http://well.ca/brand/bellaboo.html?gclid=COndktP4vbECFUMCQAodwkAANg

Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:58 pm      Reply with quote
I've been reading these threads and finally decided to give Bellaboo a try! Luckily everyone described how the masks differ but I'm still unsure on which one I should use. I have acne on my cheeks, chin, nose and forehead but my skin is extremely dry. I don't have any oily spots. Can anyone recommend a face mask, either from Bellaboo or a different brand?

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:19 pm      Reply with quote
The chocolate mask is nice, but I don't know that I would use it if you have acne.

Have you tried using oils over your moisturizer at night? Not everyone likes the idea of usinf emu oil, but there are others that may help you. Tamanu oil helped clear my daughters acne without drying her skin. She put some on top of the Bellaboo Moisturizer.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:23 pm      Reply with quote
I like the Bellaboo face serum, it is good but it has alcohol and kind of drying a bit <I'm in my 30's>.
But it will be a rebuy for me.

I've spoken to the people who run Abundance Naturally and Thursday Plantation has some acne stuff w tea tree oil.
Their spot treatment is good.

Their website also sells some organic line called Sanctum from Australia that is supposed to be really good!
Time2Bme
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:39 pm      Reply with quote
My daughter has used Bellaboo since I first posted in Nov 2010. My husband has also started using it!!

I added a couple of NCN Professional Skincare and Blemish Control from Purple Emu products into the Bellaboo regime and it brought a good routine up to a great routine. Her skin looks great. She will still get the odd pimple but it is never deep and they heal quickly.

My husband uses the cleanser and moisturizer.

My daughter's routine is as follows:

AM:
Bellaboo cleanser
NCN Acne Toner
Bellaboo Moisturizer
Spot treatment with Bellaboo EZ Blitz acne serum

PM:
Bellaboo cleanser
NCN Acne Toner
NCN Acne Serum
Bellaboo Moisturizer
Purple Emu Blemish Control

Every second day she will use the Bellaboo Exfoliator.

When needed, she will use the Bellaboo Smoothie Mask. She had to use the Smoothie Mask more often in the summer. Now she uses it as needed.

Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:48 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |