Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Easy Eye Solutions has a NEW Product for dark circles !!!!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:42 am      Reply with quote
I decided this new product might need a thread of its own since the Easy Eye Solution thread is so long.

I opened my email this morning and saw that Nanci fromwww.ncnproskincare.com is carrying a new product from Easy Eye Solutions...it is called UnderCover! I guess Zach Merrill took to heart the pleas for a concealer that works with the EES tuck. Nanci is offering it free with a purchase of the other two Easy Eye Solution products. This is the link! http://www.ncnproskincare.com/new-items/under-cover-active-highlighter-from-ees.html
http://www.easyeyesolutions.com/undercover.html

Nanci's newsletter(lots of fun to read and check out her Halloween costume Laughing) Go Girl! I just LOVE Nanci and her products!
https://app.e2ma.net/app/view:CampaignPublic/id:1405868.6847713103/rid:029d9565a31cc87c804ac015465f1f2f

For those not familiar with Easy Eye Solutions products this is the thread that covers discussion on the eye tuck and moisturizer.
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=32702&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=easy+eye+solutions&start=0

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:26 am      Reply with quote
Who is going to try it first? Smile

I haven't found any concealer that would work with the tuck, so I stopped using it.
Truffles
5% products discount

Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:41 am      Reply with quote
I've been using that EES under cover concealer for about a week now! I can report it works really well with the tuck! It gives nice coverage, feels lightweight and the tuck works with it beautifully! No flaking! I was having some issues with other concealers but not with this one and I'm thrilled! I can now pat it on then apply the tuck and go without having to correct anything! So I would take advantage of the deal at Nanci's if you are running out of your EES products, it's free, so why not try it!?!
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:29 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks Toby. I'm a Nanci fan too. She's such a positive force and truly believes in her products.

5% products discount

Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:11 pm      Reply with quote
I had posted a review of the UnderCover on the Easy Eye Solutions thread until Havana had pointed out that Toby had started a new thread. Very good idea Toby!

Here is what I posted:

Hi everyone and thank you Toby for mentioning that Zach Merrill was in the process of manufacturing a new concealer. Soon after I read your post I contacted Easy Eye Solutions for more information. As we all know this is a very reputable company who offer exceptional products. I have been using the Instant Eye Tuck and Dark Circle Treatment and Illuminating Eye Care for as long as I can remember. I might have mentioned my family and friends are also avid users of the EES and love the results.

I received a response message advising me that the UnderCover was already available and was directed to the info page on the site. It was further explained to me that these are referred to as a Highlighter not a concealer. There is a small difference. The EES Highlighter is lighter than most concealers but offers equal coverage. That the UnderCover is very much an under eye treatment that treats not only dark circles but puffiness as well as fine lines while concealing dark circles, shadows, skin imperfections and lines.

They told me that the UnderCover can be used successfully with the other EES products or separately.

I went ahead and order four pens. One for myself and the others for family and friends to be given as Christmas gifts.

I have been using the UnderCover for a few days now and am very impressed. You can tell right away that there is something very special about the highlighter. It really does smooth out the skin and the coverage is fantastic. It comes in a click pen, which is something new for me. I now keep it in my purse which I could never do with a concealer.

It works perfectly with the Instant Eye Tuck and Illuminating Eye Care. What I do is apply the Illuminating Eye Care first then dab on the concealer then apply the Instant Eye Tuck. My eyes are perfect all day. My mother mixed the UnderCover with the Instant Eye Tuck and then applied, the results were terrific. We are both thrilled.

Here are some of the ingredient highlights from the site. I recognized the sweet almond as a very effective moisturizer and dark circle treatment. There must be a thousand articles about this on the net. I have never seen a better combination of ingredients. They seem to have thought of everything including a sun screen.

THIOTIC ACID
Powerful antioxidant, active against a broad spectrum of free radicals, fights inflammation, restores collagen and elasticity,

SWEET ALMOND
Treats Dark Circles and discoloration, powerful moisturizer, rejuvenates skin tone and improves general health of skin tissue.

CUCUMBER
Effectively reduces under eye puffiness.

FRUIT EXTRACTS
Provides a healthy dose of Vitamin C for skin restoration.

CHAMOMILLA
Effective anti-inflammatory

RETINYL
Vitamin A for healthy youthful skin.

TOCOPHERYL ACETATE
Vitamin E, antioxidant, providing protection against the sun’s ultraviolet rays.

TITANIUM DIOXIDE
Natural Sun Screen, which also protect skin from ultraviolet rays.

Sorry for such a long post but I am very excited about this and wanted to share it as soon as I had a chance to use the product for a few days.
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:27 pm      Reply with quote
Winter_Solstice_X ,
So glad you brought the post over here as well. Great review by the way and good idea for Christmas gifts. I have been using the undercover for several weeks and although I don't have dark circles it is also an additional treatment for baggy issues. I find it is silky and oh so light!!! The tuck works beautifully with it....Very nice addition and great that it is also a treatment product. Kinda win win situation! Wink

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:26 am      Reply with quote
did anybody find it collected in lines(I have big ones)? I always have this prob with concealer and it stands out even more instead of concealing because it just goes straight to the cracks.
Also what colour is that concealer/ is it fairly neutral?
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:17 am      Reply with quote
It is extremely light and silky so I had no problem with anything making my skin look wrinkled.

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:12 am      Reply with quote
Hi Toby! I´ve had problems with using a concealer with EES products as well but I´m on my second bottles of illuminating and tuck and I´m quite happy with the products. I´ve got them one month ago so I don´t need to buy more for a while. Do you think is possible to buy the uncover without having to buy the other two products? I´ve seen the ncn website and only see the product as a free gift?

kind regards Smile
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:54 am      Reply with quote
lisocas wrote:
Hi Toby! I´ve had problems with using a concealer with EES products as well but I´m on my second bottles of illuminating and tuck and I´m quite happy with the products. I´ve got them one month ago so I don´t need to buy more for a while. Do you think is possible to buy the uncover without having to buy the other two products? I´ve seen the ncn website and only see the product as a free gift?

kind regards Smile

At this time you can order the UnderCover from Zach Merrill's site http://www.easyeyesolutions.com/undercover.html

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:00 am      Reply with quote
Does anyone experience dryiness from using the Tuck Question I wonder if a concealer can help since my under eye area becomes really dry towards the middle of the day when I use the tuck.
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:04 am      Reply with quote
I don't have a drying problem with the tuck, but I do use the EES illuminating eye care and then and then the Undercover before the tuck.

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:19 am      Reply with quote
Thanks Toby Smile What colour have you got? I always find so difficult to choose the colour of my concealer. My skin is a bit darker than eva mendes (and not as nearly perfect looool)
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:31 am      Reply with quote
lisocas wrote:
Thanks Toby Smile What colour have you got? I always find so difficult to choose the colour of my concealer. My skin is a bit darker than eva mendes (and not as nearly perfect looool)
I will post about the color later today.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:05 am      Reply with quote
There isn't a way for me to describe the colors adequately. If you are in doubt just chose natural. It is between warm and cool.By looking at the website you will be able to tell which is best for you.
http://www.easyeyesolutions.com/undercover.html

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:08 am      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:
I don't have a drying problem with the tuck, but I do use the EES illuminating eye care and then and then the Undercover before the tuck.

What about foundation and/or suncreen? Do you apply them before the EES Illuminating cream?

I'm also interested to know about the colors. I think, they range from light, medium and dark?
Lacy53
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:10 am      Reply with quote
Winter_Solstice_X wrote:
I Here are some of the ingredient highlights from the site. I recognized the sweet almond as a very effective moisturizer and dark circle treatment. There must be a thousand articles about this on the net. I have never seen a better combination of ingredients. They seem to have thought of everything including a sun screen.

Might as well post all the ingredients list (from the EES website):

Dimethicone, Polysilicone-11, Isododecane, Montmorillonite, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Thioctic Acid, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (SweetAlmond) Oil, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Aqua, Hexylene Glycol, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Ultramarines, Chomium Oxide Greens, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Bismuth, Carmine.

One thing I did want to comment on was the use use of Titanium Dioxide as a sunscreen. Since this ingredient appears far down the list, I don't believe it is included in the product as a sunscreen. Most likely it is used as a colour additive in the product. You may want to check with Zach about needing a separate sunscreen when using his product.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:38 pm      Reply with quote
I sent an email to Zach asking about the colors and this is the information form both Zach and Nanci.....The colors on the EES Undercover are pretty close...For brunettes, the warm.....and really the cool and natural are sooo close...so no need to stress out trying to figure out which color.
I am a warm tone and Zach sent me a trial of the cool to try and it did just fine.

Zach's information on the sunscreen.... The vitamin E and Titanium Dioxide blocks the suns ultraviolet rays well. However, it would rank as a mild sunscreen. Commercial sunscreen can cause milia, these products don't.

He said he tried to put in the UnderCover the best ingredients for skin care. He found that Titanium Dioxide is in most all commercial sunscreens because of it's effectiveness. He doesn't believe that an additional sunscreen is necessary with the EES trio. However, it is a matter of personal choice.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:26 pm      Reply with quote
This may help you with information about the EES UnderCover.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_sKz5-oJek

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:33 pm      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:
Zach's information on the sunscreen.... The vitamin E and Titanium Dioxide blocks the suns ultraviolet rays well. However, it would rank as a mild sunscreen. Commercial sunscreen can cause milia, these products don't.

He said he tried to put in the UnderCover the best ingredients for skin care. He found that Titanium Dioxide is in most all commercial sunscreens because of it's effectiveness. He doesn't believe that an additional sunscreen is necessary with the EES trio. However, it is a matter of personal choice.

Titanium dioxide is an effective sunscreen ingredient which blocks UVB rays; it does not block the complete spectrum of UVA. This only applies if it is used in sufficient concentration in a product (at least 5% I believe). Based on the ingredients list, titanium dioxide is less than 0.5% in the UnderCover product. The antioxidants in this will offer additional protection from free radicals but I still think using an additional sunscreen is prudent especially since one of the causes of dark circles is related to increased melanin production in response to the sun. But as you/Zach stated, it's a matter of personal preference!

Did you notice that Bismuth is one of the ingredients? Just pointing it out, since some people have issues with that particular ingredient. Mind you, it is found at the bottom of the list so it may be fine.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:15 pm      Reply with quote
Lacy53 wrote:
Based on the ingredients list, titanium dioxide is less than 0.5% in the UnderCover product. The antioxidants in this will offer additional protection from free radicals but I still think using an additional sunscreen is prudent especially since one of the causes of dark circles is related to increased melanin production in response to the sun.

I definitely agree with this. The Titanium Dioxide is too far down on the ingredient list for use this as your only sunscreen for your eye area.
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:31 pm      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:
Lacy53 wrote:
Based on the ingredients list, titanium dioxide is less than 0.5% in the UnderCover product. The antioxidants in this will offer additional protection from free radicals but I still think using an additional sunscreen is prudent especially since one of the causes of dark circles is related to increased melanin production in response to the sun.

I definitely agree with this. The Titanium Dioxide is too far down on the ingredient list for use this as your only sunscreen for your eye area.

Me too, and most of us need one at least part of the year, everywhere I lived it's all year including the NE snow reflects the sun very intensely even if it's bitter out.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:08 pm      Reply with quote
Just a guess on my part, but I'm thinking Zach has put in the Titanium Dioxide more for it's ability to reflect light away from the skin, rather than as a sunscreen.. The *little* sun protection it offers is just an added bonus..

Nice bunch of actives in there. I especially like the retinyl palmitate + alpha lipoic acid. Too bad all the good things are being overlooked.

Zach seems to have a knack for turning out high quality products, for very reasonable prices IMHO.

Now if he could just figure out how to deflate the dreaded malar bags, I'd be forever in his debt... Laughing

♥I'm flattered by all the lovely PM's, but I don't get here much these days. Please don't be afraid to post your quearies to other DIY members who will be glad to help you (or sell you their wares..lol) Still happy with LED, dermarolling and a DIY antioxidant regime. Peace & Hugs to all.♥
Vanilj
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:01 am      Reply with quote
Toby, do you work for EES?

Sara, 36 Swedish. Brunette, brown eyes. Fair sensitive reactive skin, no wrinkles(yet), enlarged pores, some broken caps and get easily sunspots. Oily but dry skin. Ten months with Tretionin 0,025% gel PM, Vita C AM - SC Phloratin and Freulic. Use DeCleor and Dr H right now.
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:39 am      Reply with quote
Hey Vanilj,
Nope I don't work for EES,Lightstim,Flexeffect,Stop, Safetox, or a Bio-idential Hormone Pharmacy(I know there are more....just can't remember Rolling Eyes )......these are all my threads of interest that I post with passion because I feel they are helping keep the aging monster at bay Laughing
And I am glad you ask. Wink

Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:35 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |