Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Is Medsmex closed? Need Renova!

EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Cheekyweeks

Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:30 am      Reply with quote
Hi all,

This is my first post of EDS although have lurked for a little while now Smile

Please can anyone help me! I will soon run out of the generic Renova I purchased from Medsmex a while ago. And I have just gone to re-order but the URL doesnt work anymore Crying or Very sad

Are the now closed. If so please can you help me find an online pharmacy that sells generic Renova and that ships to the UK?....Am desperate lol!

Thanks so much for any advice.

Cheekyweeks
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:20 am      Reply with quote
I've had this problem before - so I just Googled "Medsmex" and got to the website that way. If all else fails, order from Alldaychemist.

Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:26 am      Reply with quote
Hi Kelin,

Sadly ADC doesnt stock Renova, generic or otherwise. Only Retin A which is just too harsh for my skin Crying or Very sad

Did you manage to get on the Medsmex website then? I havent been able to?

I know there a a couple of URL's that are very similar to the orginal Medsmex website though but are different pharmacies apparently and not so reputable.

Are you able to post the URL you used? I am not sure if thats allowed though?

Thanks
Cheekyweeks
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:52 am      Reply with quote
I think you might be right - looks like it's closed.

What about this:

http://fastrx.net/buy-renova-usa.html

Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:30 am      Reply with quote
WOW Kelin!

Thanks SO much for that link. I have searched the internet high and low now for weeks to try and source Renova with no joy at all.

I have used the link below and managed to place an order for several tubes of Renova. Hopefully its a legitimate site a never heard of it but for the price I thought its worth a shot.

I am so grateful to you, thanks again! Smile

Cheekyweeks
Keliu
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:40 am      Reply with quote
So glad I could help Very Happy

Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:53 am      Reply with quote
I should have said thanks alot Keliu

Forgive me for getting your name wrong....how very rude of me. Its been one of those days
Rolling Eyes

Thanks again!
Dee28
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:45 pm      Reply with quote
Hi,

You might want to try Inhousepharmacy or AllDayChemist. Both are very reputable companies.

Hope this helps.

Dee
JonnyNJ
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:52 am      Reply with quote
I just typed in medsmex dot com and the url worked. Apparently I have to type dot for .
Starlight
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:48 am      Reply with quote
Cheekyweeks wrote:
WOW Kelin!

Thanks SO much for that link. I have searched the internet high and low now for weeks to try and source Renova with no joy at all.

I have used the link below and managed to place an order for several tubes of Renova. Hopefully its a legitimate site a never heard of it but for the price I thought its worth a shot.

I am so grateful to you, thanks again! Smile

Cheekyweeks
Hi, I am also looking to order Renova. Did you have a positive experience with the order you placed? I am mainly concerned about my credit card information being used improperly by overseas companies. Thanks
tarapaca
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:40 pm      Reply with quote
Don't use fastrx if you want Renova. I placed an order with them and they sent me A-Ret Gel, which is generic Retin A not Renova. I'm annoyed because I could have bought the A-Ret from alldaychemist for a much lower price.
grhawk
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:14 pm      Reply with quote
I would not order from medmex anymore. They are no longer the same company and are supposedly ripping people off. Greg
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:42 pm      Reply with quote
Cross posting, I can't vouch for the sites selling but here you go. Smile

DarkMoon wrote:
ddt1001 wrote:
Does anyone know an online pharmacy that sells Renova? I use Retin A but my sister uses Renova and I can't find an online pharmacy that sells it without a script. Much cheaper online than from docs or derm docs. Have only used one and that was All Day Chemists. Any ideas?

Here is a google search of "Buy Renova Online No Prescription" there are sites that sell the generic as well as the brand name, some have you fill in a medical information form and their onsite doctor writes the rx.

http://www.google.com/search?q=Buy+Renova+no+prescription&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en&client=safari

HTH Smile

HTH

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:54 pm      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:
Cross posting, I can't vouch for the sites selling but here you go. Smile
DarkMoon wrote:
ddt1001 wrote:
Does anyone know an online pharmacy that sells Renova? I use Retin A but my sister uses Renova and I can't find an online pharmacy that sells it without a script. Much cheaper online than from docs or derm docs. Have only used one and that was All Day Chemists. Any ideas?

Here is a google search of "Buy Renova Online No Prescription" there are sites that sell the generic as well as the brand name, some have you fill in a medical information form and their onsite doctor writes the rx.

http://www.google.com/search?q=Buy+Renova+no+prescription&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en&client=safari

HTH Smile

HTH

Try this site.
It is pharmacyreviewer.com They give you sites that sell Renova.
http://www.pharmacyreviewer.com/?q=Tretinoin+%28Aberela%2C+Avita%2C+Renova%2C+Retin-A%29&option=com_medicine&view=search
Starlight
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:54 am      Reply with quote
I gave up on ordering Renova from a reputable site! I have placed an order with Alldaychemist for Retin a cream which I have been told works better than Renova. I will post after I start using it!
salster68
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:00 pm      Reply with quote
Can anyone help with where to buy Renova / Retin A in the UK. I see it in sites in other countries for reasonable prices but not here. If not is there another alternative that can be used that is the same as retin a or renova. I asked my dr for this on prescription but because i dont have acne (though i am having bouts of hormonal spots) she will not prescribe it for me

Really do want to start using this as ive read such wonderful reviews about it but just can not get it. I also can not afford one that is such high priced

many thanks

Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:06 pm      Reply with quote
The All Day Chemist website says that you need a prescription to order from them. Did everyone here who ordered from them have a prescription for Retin A/Renova, or is it just something they say but don't really enforce? It seems like it kind of defeats the purpose if you do actually have to go to the extra effort to get a prescription, because if you do have one, you can just go to a local pharmacy and get the med.
grhawk
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:19 pm      Reply with quote
tcolleen wrote:
The All Day Chemist website says that you need a prescription to order from them. Did everyone here who ordered from them have a prescription for Retin A/Renova, or is it just something they say but don't really enforce? It seems like it kind of defeats the purpose if you do actually have to go to the extra effort to get a prescription, because if you do have one, you can just go to a local pharmacy and get the med.

I just ordered some Retin A a month ago from ADC along with some bp medicine. I didnt provide a prescription nor did i even give them my dr's name. They never asked for anything either. I live in the USA. Greg
keli13
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:34 pm      Reply with quote
tcolleen wrote:

Just skip that part. You DO NOT need a prescription or to even give a Dr.s name at AllDayChemist to order.

Leave that area of the form blank.

Here's the link to Medsmex.

http://www.medsmex.com/store/home.php

I've been buying my Renova from them for 7 years.

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:12 am      Reply with quote
keli13 wrote:
tcolleen wrote:

Just skip that part. You DO NOT need a prescription or to even give a Dr.s name at AllDayChemist to order.

Leave that area of the form blank.

Here's the link to Medsmex.

http://www.medsmex.com/store/home.php

I've been buying my Renova from them for 7 years.

This is not the same medmex that you and many of us ordered from in the past. I would not order from them again. These new people have been ripping people off. Pharmacyreviewer.com has put them on their blacklisted list.Greg
tarapaca
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:39 pm      Reply with quote
An update on Meds Mex. I received my order of generic Renova from them today! It's made by Galderma in France and has an expiration date of Feb 2012 so I'm very happy.

It was extremely slow, as I placed the order on October 28th, and had become concerned that I'd been ripped off. Med Mex had sent me a couple of emails saying that they had a lot of delays on October and November orders due to new US custom regulations which had held up their shipments in Mexico City. I'm inclined to believe them as my package has a postmark of November 11 on it.

So, if anyone else needs Renova I'd say it's safe to order from Meds Mex. They claim to have now solved their packaging issue with the customs guys so hopefully you won't have to wait so long.
howerspace

Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:31 am      Reply with quote
Medsmex is in business, my last order with them was in October 25 2013 and i received my package already. The only bad thing is that the shipping is $19.95 but it is worth it because you do receive the package. Wink Great customer service.

Best regards,
SoftSkin
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:48 pm      Reply with quote
I've never had a problem from http://www.inhousepharmacy.biz/but I've only bought Careprost and Lumigen (Latisse clones) from them. Free shipping on orders over $50 I think. In fact, on my last credit card statement I noticed two charges and panicked. Looked at a later date and saw they had reversed one charge to credit me back when they recognized their mistake.

I think it normally takes two weeks from India. All products have expiration dates at least six months or more in the future. I've ordered from them over the last two years with no problems and would definitely order something else again.

Have a look at their website. Lots of products at great prices.
snowball
5% products discount

Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:54 am      Reply with quote
I too have ordered from Medsmex with no problem this time and I agree the shipping is a little high with 19.95. It was medicinesmexico which is part of Medsmex. I waited and waited for them to get back in business, but before that I ordered from Pharmamundi.
LaFaughn

Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:02 pm      Reply with quote
Has anyone ordered Renova from medsmex since the last post in Nov. 2013? Were there any problems with your order?
I really need to order some Renova ASAP.
Any suggestions on where I can order it without a prescription and at a cheap price. I would like to get the generic ( Renactyl ).
System
Automatic Message
Mon Dec 22, 2014 3:40 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Donell Brightening Cream (1 oz) Gatineau Serenite Anti-Redness Cream (30 ml / 1 oz) Donell Mini Microdermabrasion (85 ml / 2.8 oz)