Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
ISCO Stem Cell: Lifeline Skin Care: general discussion
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 08, 2011 11:39 pm      Reply with quote
I am still using the day and night products and love them. I do think there is improvement in fine lines and my skin is certainly healthy. I have recently combined these products with some Elixia products and the combination is good but with this combination, I am hoping for significant improvements long term.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 09, 2011 2:35 am      Reply with quote
I'm not using it because it is not available in the UK yet - however, I'm signed up for alerts from this thread as it is a product I'm very interested in.

Thanks for reviving the thread, and I look forward to reading your future reviews!
Elvisshops
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 09, 2011 6:25 pm      Reply with quote
existential lady wrote:
Bump
Why are the people who are using this so quiet? Do you still like it, is there improvement?

I got just the daytime one and have been using it for just a few days. The results so far are that I am going without foundation as my skin looks so good! I feel that it is moisturizer and sunscreen in one. There is no odor to it, you need just a very little to spread (and only a little comes out at a time which is a real bonus in my book). Will post when I see more results after some more time has gone by.

Please do keep us posted.
existential lady
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 09, 2011 8:30 pm      Reply with quote
Bushy, thanks for your input. I will keep posting for sure. I'm so into it at the moment. Makes my skin glow and no foundation!

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 30, 2011 10:59 am      Reply with quote
Any more updates ladies?

I am trying to decide between Lifeline and E'Shee.

I find the lack of product info on Lifeline's website to be a red flag. They don't list the ingredients, which for me always calls into question the veracity and ethics of said non-disclosing company. E'Shee, on the other hand, is transparent about their ingredients -- and they even answer user questions on their blog. But the two products are quite different...so I am debating!

And I am intrigued that at least two of you are liking the Lifeline, and would love to hear any current comments. Thank you!
fadedgirl
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 30, 2011 11:54 am      Reply with quote
PS: I did see that JonnyNJ posted the products ingredients earlier in this thread.

Does JonnyNJ's ingredients list correspond with the ingredients list on the products you received, if you still have the boxes? I am still annoyed that Lifeline doesn't post this info freely online, but if they did in fact email it to JonnyNJ, that is at least somewhat encouraging. I sure wish she would come back with an update!

Also, has anyone considered using two different stem products? Since most of them are using different growth factors and technologies...I'm wondering if I could use one brand in the morning and one at night.

And NOT end up with two heads! Very Happy

For now, I am going to order the E'shee Cellular Repair Serum and use it for at least six weeks whilst keeping an eye on your Lifeline experiences. I may decide to add that product later, possibly to use in conjunction with the E'shee.
lms1316

Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:31 pm      Reply with quote
I've used the night & day serum for 2 months. I do see a difference, less wrinkles & smoother skin. Their product sales and support people, however, are awful. The night serum pump did not work - multiple friends tried - just defective. LIFELINE totally ignored my complaint. Eventually, I resorted to cracking the bottle open. I'm running out now after using sparingly for 2 months. I Did not use one at night and the other during day. I alternated them - night cream one day, day cream the next-under my makeup. I'm dreading the re-order. At least this time their website has a box where you can enter comments, and I'm asking them to verify the product works before shipping.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:45 pm      Reply with quote
lms1316 wrote:
I've used the night & day serum for 2 months. I do see a difference, less wrinkles & smoother skin. Their product sales and support people, however, are awful. The night serum pump did not work - multiple friends tried - just defective. LIFELINE totally ignored my complaint. Eventually, I resorted to cracking the bottle open. I'm running out now after using sparingly for 2 months. I Did not use one at night and the other during day. I alternated them - night cream one day, day cream the next-under my makeup. I'm dreading the re-order. At least this time their website has a box where you can enter comments, and I'm asking them to verify the product works before shipping.

Thanks so much for sharing your results. How much improvement would you say you had in the 2 months in the wrinkles department? (P.S. You may have better customer service now. I just read that Donna Queen, who used to be president of ZO Skin Care, is now working for ISCO.)
lms1316

Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:37 pm      Reply with quote
Don't know how to gauge improvement. After a month I was about to give up on the products, then I started noticing a little improvement. Seemed like I saw improvements every week after that. About 8 days ago, I realized that people were 'noticing me again'! I used to be fairly attractive (defintely no 'model-like' beauty, but I received a lot of 'double glances and stares when I would walk in a room). After aging (now 66), and gaining weight, I no longer got those looks. Recently I noticed people were taking notice again. I haven't made any other changes, no weight loss, no new clothes, so I can only attribute it to the smoother skin, less wrinkled look!

I hope the service is a lot better. It could not have been any worse. Guess they are having growing pains. I was an investor first and UG, lost money on ISCO's stock but held onto it. It's coming back now.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:10 pm      Reply with quote
lms1316 wrote:
Don't know how to gauge improvement. After a month I was about to give up on the products, then I started noticing a little improvement. Seemed like I saw improvements every week after that. About 8 days ago, I realized that people were 'noticing me again'! I used to be fairly attractive (defintely no 'model-like' beauty, but I received a lot of 'double glances and stares when I would walk in a room). After aging (now 66), and gaining weight, I no longer got those looks. Recently I noticed people were taking notice again. I haven't made any other changes, no weight loss, no new clothes, so I can only attribute it to the smoother skin, less wrinkled look!

I hope the service is a lot better. It could not have been any worse. Guess they are having growing pains. I was an investor first and UG, lost money on ISCO's stock but held onto it. It's coming back now.

Thanks, lms. I understand it is hard to gauge the change. So, it sounds like in month 2 the products really kicked in. I wish the products were not quite so expensive. It's $340 for both day and night (1 oz each) and on the website it says the bottles, when used daily, last 30-45 days! I want miracles for that price! Hope you will report back on your results in a few more months of usage. I sure wish Jonny would come back and report her results with the products.
lms1316

Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:05 am      Reply with quote
Yea, the product is terribly expensive, but it does work. My friend said it not only smoothed the wrinkle areas on me (not real bad, but noticible), but it also smoothed out the area I call the 'Dummy or clown' line (Runs from your nose down beside your mouth). Over the years that had gotten considerably more pronounced on me. You don't even notice it now. Kind of miracle as far as I'm concerned.

Someone asked about contents. On the product bottle it only lists 3 contents for a total of 12% of contents, so who knows what else is in it. Don't remember if it listed more on the box or not and I've already thrown box away. Just ordered more yesterday, so I'll check when it comes in.

Packaging: The exterior is very attractive and THICk, made of glass. On the inside of that 1/8-1/4 inch thick, round glass container is a much smaller plastic bottle with the product, and the pump. LMS

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:29 am      Reply with quote
lms1316 wrote:
Yea, the product is terribly expensive, but it does work. My friend said it not only smoothed the wrinkle areas on me (not real bad, but noticible), but it also smoothed out the area I call the 'Dummy or clown' line (Runs from your nose down beside your mouth). Over the years that had gotten considerably more pronounced on me. You don't even notice it now. Kind of miracle as far as I'm concerned.

Sounds great, lms. Thanks for sharing!
10Sylvia5
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:03 am      Reply with quote
just wondering if any has any more updates,
It sounds quite promising

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:04 pm      Reply with quote
I am close to 3 months of just day usage. I use Osmosis Stem Factor at night. I have noticed that my 11s, which in my case was a fairly deep 1, have softened and at my age that is pretty miraculous. It gives me a glow in the daytime. Have not worn out in direct sun very much, so can't speak to the SPF factor. Wrinkles around eyes are also reduced and skin looks very healthy.
I bought one container (with shipping that's $175.00!!!), then I was going away for 5 weeks, so bought one more and now have two that are going strong still, both are open, so I have no clue how long it lasts on me.
However, one container leaks out the top. I have not tried to return it, as other people on the forum have had trouble. And in any case, there was no time to get a new one before my trip.
I just try to scoop as much as I can off the top of the container and use it on my face, but I am worried that some of this expensive elixir may be going down the side inside the tube. No way to prove or disprove this.
I will report back when I finish both to tell you all, if I will be reordering as at this point I don't know what I will do when the time comes.
I also have to admit that I don't use it every day, more like every other day, so it should last me a long time. I use tinted moisturizer on alternate days (Dr. Dennis Gross). I put nothing over the ISCO, no foundation and feel able to face the world. Would be much happier if this experiment were cheaper.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:32 pm      Reply with quote
existential lady wrote:
I am close to 3 months of just day usage. I use Osmosis Stem Factor at night. I have noticed that my 11s, which in my case was a fairly deep 1, have softened and at my age that is pretty miraculous.

Existential lady, are you attributing the reduction in your "1" to the ISCO or stem factor or both?
existential lady
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:58 pm      Reply with quote
I am attributing improvement to ISCO, as I used Stem Factor for several months without seeing any improvement. I use it in hopes that it will do something, but could see nothing that a moisturizer wouldn't do.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:12 pm      Reply with quote
existential lady wrote:
I am attributing improvement to ISCO, as I used Stem Factor for several months without seeing any improvement. I use it in hopes that it will do something, but could see nothing that a moisturizer wouldn't do.

Thank you! I may just have to bite the bullet and try this!
aswong

Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:18 am      Reply with quote
I have not seen any new posting on the subject of Lifeline since July 2011. Maybe I am not looking at the right place. Can anyone help me to find posting after July 2011?
CindiLou
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:21 am      Reply with quote
aswong wrote:
I have not seen any new posting on the subject of Lifeline since July 2011. Maybe I am not looking at the right place. Can anyone help me to find posting after July 2011?

No, there haven't been any new postings since July.
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:29 am      Reply with quote
I am still using this line and have no intention of changing from it. I love the products. In combination with a few Elixia products, my skin is the best it has ever been.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:38 am      Reply with quote
Wow! These products definitely sound appealing to me! Very pricey though! Embarassed Maybe if I'm a good girl Santa may bring me some...!? Laughing
Elvisshops
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:12 pm      Reply with quote
Glamcat wrote:
Wow! These products definitely sound appealing to me! Very pricey though! Embarassed Maybe if I'm a good girl Santa may bring me some...!? Laughing

For over $300, Santa ought to not only bring them but apply them for you each day. Laughing
marina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:35 pm      Reply with quote
Isn't that for 2 products? I don't think you need both.
Glamcat
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:32 pm      Reply with quote
Elvisshops wrote:
For over $300, Santa ought to not only bring them but apply them for you each day. Laughing

I reckons! lol Laughing
aswong

Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:21 am      Reply with quote
marina wrote:
Isn't that for 2 products? I don't think you need both.

Lifeline claims that day product protect skin from sun. Other then that the basic ingredients of products are the same. I believe you are correct.
System
Automatic Message
Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:45 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |