Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
ISCO Stem Cell: Lifeline Skin Care: general discussion
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Tiny
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 21, 2012 1:17 pm      Reply with quote
brierrose wrote:
Tiny- I forgot to mention my skin was really soft & smooth while using the serum. The cost is an issue and a 1 oz. bottle doesn't last very long esp. when using twice a day. It's too bad it's not at least 1.7 oz. I don't see why a person couldn't go on a maintenance routine after a few months which would help.

It is my understanding with this brand and another one, you do go to a maintenance after 6 months, which really does cut the cost down considerably. Plus if one can achieve the results Bushy did, then its also very cost effective, long term. Thanks for the update, it sounds like you were getting results here, what you reported in a month is not shabby.
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 21, 2012 1:20 pm      Reply with quote
Tiny wrote:
brierrose wrote:
Tiny- I forgot to mention my skin was really soft & smooth while using the serum. The cost is an issue and a 1 oz. bottle doesn't last very long esp. when using twice a day. It's too bad it's not at least 1.7 oz. I don't see why a person couldn't go on a maintenance routine after a few months which would help.

It is my understanding with this brand and another one, you do go to a maintenance after 6 months, which really does cut the cost down considerably. Plus if one can achieve the results Bushy did, then its also very cost effective, long term. Thanks for the update, it sounds like you were getting results here, what you reported in a month is not shabby.

I recall Bushy was on a mission and tried many products, but this she has really stuck with from her last report!

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 21, 2012 1:22 pm      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:
Tiny wrote:
brierrose wrote:

I recall Bushy was on a mission and tried many products, but this she has really stuck with from her last report!

Yes my understanding too and from all the past reading I've been catching up on, I trust her reviews, even if she has loved something, she'll let you know when she changes her mind. This ones been a keeper and for her that is saying a lot!
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 21, 2012 1:26 pm      Reply with quote
Tiny wrote:
DarkMoon wrote:
Tiny wrote:
brierrose wrote:

Yes my understanding too and from all the past reading I've been catching up on, I trust her reviews, even if she has loved something, she'll let you know when she changes her mind. This ones been a keeper and for her that is saying a lot!

I agree totally, I was on when she would switch after deciding she wasn't getting results she wanted.
Now she has not switched for ages! Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 21, 2012 1:37 pm      Reply with quote
Well, I continue to use and like this product very much. It is totally compatible with my skin so I don't need to use (i.e., purchase) anything else. I use both the day and night serum and get about 6 weeks out of each bottle - using 3 or 4 pumps with each application. One of the coolest effects from the product is that I had an actinic keratosis on my forehead and it simply dried up and fell off - that was a nice surprise.
Tiny
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 21, 2012 1:39 pm      Reply with quote
Panda1 wrote:
Well, I continue to use and like this product very much. It is totally compatible with my skin so I don't need to use (i.e., purchase) anything else. I use both the day and night serum and get about 6 weeks out of each bottle - using 3 or 4 pumps with each application. One of the coolest effects from the product is that I had an actinic keratosis on my forehead and it simply dried up and fell off - that was a nice surprise.

Thats amazing, perhpas I bought the wrong brand here Confused !

Is there any reason your using 3-4 pumps? I've never used that amount of any serum.

TIA
Panda1
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 21, 2012 1:48 pm      Reply with quote
Tiny wrote:
Panda1 wrote:

Is there any reason your using 3-4 pumps? I've never used that amount of any serum.

TIA

I use two pumps for my face and one or two for my neck and upper chest area. If I am going to be outdoors for any extended time I will use two pumps for the neck and chest because of the sun screen.

You may have amazing results with the ReLuma. I really don't think you know until you try. IMO this technology may work best on older skin - I'm older Embarassed
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 21, 2012 1:48 pm      Reply with quote
Panda1 wrote:

Wow I may have to try after my Cellese products are used up!

I never use that much, maybe I just have a small face?

Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 21, 2012 1:52 pm      Reply with quote
Panda1 wrote:
Tiny wrote:
Panda1 wrote:

TIA

I use two pumps for my face and one or two for my neck and upper chest area. If I am going to be outdoors for any extended time I will use two pumps for the neck and chest because of the sun screen.

You may have amazing results with the ReLuma. I really don't think you know until you try. IMO this technology may work best on older skin - I'm older Embarassed

Ok that does make more sense to me, I thought you meant 4 pumps for face! Well I will give it worthy try. I went with that product when this thread dried up and I thought maybe it was the product, now I see that was a bad assumption on my part.
Panda1
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 21, 2012 1:55 pm      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:

Laughing

Remember, I'm not using any other products, so I need to make sure that I'm getting good coverage.
Tiny
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 21, 2012 1:59 pm      Reply with quote
Panda1 wrote:
DarkMoon wrote:

Laughing

Remember, I'm not using any other products, so I need to make sure that I'm getting good coverage.

I am going to do the same! and if my results do not start matching yours in a bit of time, I will flip to this one Cool
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 21, 2012 2:01 pm      Reply with quote
Panda1 wrote:
DarkMoon wrote:

Laughing

Oh I do understand Panda, I am not kidding I am very small framed including my face (I have to purchase kids frames for my glasses) so all my products last longer! Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 21, 2012 2:02 pm      Reply with quote
Tiny wrote:
... I went with that product when this thread dried up and I thought maybe it was the product, now I see that was a bad assumption on my part.

Maybe everyone else switched to the AnteAge product? But honestly, there isn't all the much to say. I'm very pleased with the way my skin looks. I don't wear make up (and we have already determined that I am old) so I want my skin to look bright and even and NOT DRY. And so far that is what I am getting. Do I see some firming - yes. Do I think this product is going to work miracles - no. Is it expensive - yes, and frankly if I needed to use a bunch of other products to aleviate dryness I would not continue using it. For $300+ I am looking for a complete product - but that's just me.
Tiny
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 21, 2012 2:05 pm      Reply with quote
Panda1 wrote:
Tiny wrote:
... I went with that product when this thread dried up and I thought maybe it was the product, now I see that was a bad assumption on my part.

Maybe everyone else switched to the AnteAge product? But honestly, there isn't all the much to say. I'm very pleased with the way my skin looks. I don't wear make up (and we have already determined that I am old) so I want my skin to look bright and even and NOT DRY. And so far that is what I am getting. Do I see some firming - yes. Do I think this product is going to work miracles - no. Is it expensive - yes, and frankly if I needed to use a bunch of other products to aleviate dryness I would not continue using it. For $300+ I am looking for a complete product - but that's just me.

I am old too (50 very soon), so I can more than relate! I am tired of 30 products needed. Well I must be in the minority on picking brands then, but will give mine its time in the sun and then we'll see if I am not purchasing this.

How long have you been using this?
Panda1
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 21, 2012 2:07 pm      Reply with quote
Tiny wrote:
Panda1 wrote:
DarkMoon wrote:

Laughing

I am going to do the same! and if my results do not start matching yours in a bit of time, I will flip to this one Cool

I saw pretty much immediate results - that is, I definitely saw a big improvement in brightness and skin tone right away - and moisture content, so I would expect that four weeks should be enough to determine if your skin likes the ReLuma.
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 21, 2012 2:08 pm      Reply with quote
Panda1 wrote:
Tiny wrote:

That makes perfect sense to me and I am old myself!

I don't think any topical will give us miracles, but some firming, bright complexion and not feeling the need for makeup sounds pretty darn good to me!

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 21, 2012 2:26 pm      Reply with quote
Panda1 wrote:
Tiny wrote:
Panda1 wrote:
DarkMoon wrote:

Laughing

I saw pretty much immediate results - that is, I definitely saw a big improvement in brightness and skin tone right away - and moisture content, so I would expect that four weeks should be enough to determine if your skin likes the ReLuma.

Thanks so much for the updates! I will definately report mine on a different thread, but this gives me hope, if not for mine for this one
marina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 21, 2012 4:54 pm      Reply with quote
I tried samples of the night serum. I obviously didn't use it long enough to see results. I liked the feel but couldn't use it during the day since I have oily skin STILL! I didnt try the daytime one (no samples available) but I read on the thread that it's very moisturizing. I also dOnt like chemical sunscreens and the SPF was too low for my liking. The cellese serum was not a problem. The texture was perfect for my oily skin. That said, it's odd because bushy has oily skin too. I guess everyone's different.
Panda1
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 21, 2012 5:12 pm      Reply with quote
marina wrote:
I tried samples of the night serum. I obviously didn't use it long enough to see results. I liked the feel but couldn't use it during the day since I have oily skin STILL! I didnt try the daytime one (no samples available) but I read on the thread that it's very moisturizing. I also dOnt like chemical sunscreens and the SPF was too low for my liking. The cellese serum was not a problem. The texture was perfect for my oily skin. That said, it's odd because bushy has oily skin too. I guess everyone's different.

I think the chemical sun screen is very controversial and it will turn a lot of people off. I was very hesitant to use it at first - for the first month I used the night serum twice a day - but I travel alot and like I said, the idea of just using one product really appealed to me, so I managed to work my way through the sun screen issue. But I think this is just a good example of how one product doesn't work for everyone. On the other hand, I think the growth factor products have real value and it is a matter of finding the one that fits.
Tiny
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 22, 2012 6:19 am      Reply with quote
Panda1 wrote:
marina wrote:

I think the chemical sun screen is very controversial and it will turn a lot of people off. I was very hesitant to use it at first - for the first month I used the night serum twice a day - but I travel alot and like I said, the idea of just using one product really appealed to me, so I managed to work my way through the sun screen issue. But I think this is just a good example of how one product doesn't work for everyone. On the other hand, I think the growth factor products have real value and it is a matter of finding the one that fits.

I completely agree, and sticking with em, lets face it 4 weeks on anything even if its good isn't going to acheive the results Bushy did, that took a year.
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 22, 2012 6:26 am      Reply with quote
Tiny wrote:
Panda1 wrote:
marina wrote:

I completely agree, and sticking with em, lets face it 4 weeks on anything even if its good isn't going to acheive the results Bushy did, that took a year.

Don't we see this rather often, people don't see the things they want in a short time and switch to something else?
No "instant gratification" and on to something else? Confused

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 22, 2012 6:33 am      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:
Tiny wrote:
Panda1 wrote:
marina wrote:

Don't we see this rather often, people don't see the things they want in a short time and switch to something else?

So true, but I needed to add, if don't achieve some results within 4-6 weeks then it is time to move on, but if your seeing "some" good things happening, then carry on !!!!!
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 22, 2012 6:40 am      Reply with quote
Tiny wrote:
DarkMoon wrote:
Tiny wrote:
Panda1 wrote:
marina wrote:

So true, but I needed to add, if don't achieve some results within 4-6 weeks then it is time to move on, but if your seeing "some" good things happening, then carry on !!!!!

I totally agree if it is doing nothing then don't repurchase, but it takes longer than one go round to see what you can achieve with continued usage!

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 22, 2012 6:59 am      Reply with quote
Panda1 wrote:

If you answered this, I say forgive me, but I can't find it. How long have you been using just this product?
Panda1
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 22, 2012 7:51 am      Reply with quote
Tiny wrote:
If you answered this, I say forgive me, but I can't find it. How long have you been using just this product?

I am into my fourth month of product usage.

And regarding my comment on seeing some results in the first month, I think four to six weeks is not long enough to produce major results, but it is certainly long enough to determine if a product is compatible with your skin. These stem cell/cytokine/growth factor, etc. products purport to "reduce redness, improve skin tone, soften skin" as well as all the more important stuff like building collagen and elastin. I do think that four weeks is long enough to start to see the easier improvements. You should like the way your skin looks after the first month, and then you can start asking yourself how "much" you like it...unless you have unlimited money Laughing And of course, this is all just my opinion.
System
Automatic Message
Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:12 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |