Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
Environ AVST & Ionzyme
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
talyta
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:39 am      Reply with quote
Good morning ladies Smile -
Any experience with this brand. I just had a facial with Environ products and got some samples of AVST - love it ... Do you know where I can purchase them online ?
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:03 am      Reply with quote
talyta wrote:
Any experience with this brand. I just had a facial with Environ products and got some samples of AVST - love it ... Do you know where I can purchase them online ?

I know Riley has personal experience recently using the products, and have seen others mention it in the past. If you google Buy Environ Skin Care there are several sites selling the products.

http://www.google.com/search?q=buy+environ+skin+care

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:37 am      Reply with quote
Thanks DM - I did the search and is strange only one site is selling Environ herad they don't have all the products .. the other - not too many - are in Australia. I was just trying to get it cheaper than doctor's i went to the treatment ..Sad hm. no ebay or other place as well.. What that means? not a good product or very well kept in the network ..Sincerely i was very impressed by the results on myself and by the pictures i sawwww.dermogenesis.com
They are using dermarolling as well ..
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:42 am      Reply with quote
Hopefully Riley will chime in, but she's in the US as am I. You all in Australia really seem to have it hard with some lines if you find them the shipping can be a major issue? Maybe another Aussie gal will know of a good source? Sorry I tried! Shock

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:47 am      Reply with quote
talyta wrote:
Thanks DM - I did the search and is strange only one site is selling Environ herad they don't have all the products .. the other - not too many - are in Australia. I was just trying to get it cheaper than doctor's i went to the treatment ..Sad hm. no ebay or other place as well.. What that means? not a good product or very well kept in the network ..Sincerely i was very impressed by the results on myself and by the pictures i sawwww.dermogenesis.com
They are using dermarolling as well ..

I added Australia to my search and a few sites came up but all linked to this same one???

http://www.firstforskincare.com.au/terms.html

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:58 am      Reply with quote
DM I am in Canada Smile - Don't want to get it from Australia ...Smile thank you so much Smile
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:02 am      Reply with quote
talyta wrote:
DM I am in Canada Smile - Don't want to get it from Australia ...Smile thank you so much Smile

Sorry my misunderstanding! I thought you were looking for an Australian supplier! DUH MOMENT! Bad Grin

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:06 am      Reply with quote
This is interesting, hmm

http://www.skinhealthcanada.com/pdf/IsYourEnvironGenuine.pdf

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:14 am      Reply with quote
Yes ... it seems to be like this they are not selling online . And there is a kind of secrecy around it ... The results they claim are very impressive. Don't know what to believe - usually i am a reticent with all those products but :
1 - I loved the results
2 - I saw the doctor and her staff using it - they look amazing ..
3 - I want to try something new Wink

ok for now I am doing my homework .Hope I'll hear from RileyGirl something
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:23 am      Reply with quote
talyta,

I am almost positive that Riley purchased online, but I am sure she will answer herself about that and where she ordered from!

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:58 am      Reply with quote
Environ is a highly rated and evidence based product line, I have high praise for it.

I just wish I could find someone local (U.S. MidAtlantic) that offers facials
with Environ's Ionzyme DF machine.

If anyone knows...please speak up!

THanks, BF
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:28 pm      Reply with quote
talyta wrote:
Yes ... it seems to be like this they are not selling online . And there is a kind of secrecy around it ... The results they claim are very impressive. Don't know what to believe - usually i am a reticent with all those products but :
1 - I loved the results
2 - I saw the doctor and her staff using it - they look amazing ..
3 - I want to try something new Wink

ok for now I am doing my homework .Hope I'll hear from RileyGirl something

Hi Talyta. I get mine from Dermaconcepts, which is the east coast distributor for the USA. You can order from their site, you just need to have a phone consult and then you can call and order. You can contact their main website (Environ) to see where to purchase in Canada. I only used the AVST for a short period of time before I went off to trial another product, but I am getting ready to start back on it soon!

Barefootgirl, send an email or call up dermaconcepts or dermogenesis and they will tell you who performs the treatments in your area.
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:32 pm      Reply with quote
MarieUSA,

That sounds like the company line, no offense! I get the authorized dealers only selling the product line, but if it's shipped even within the same state these days chances are very good it's been X-Ray-ed!

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:15 pm      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:

Hi Talyta. I get mine from Dermaconcepts, which is the east coast distributor for the USA. You can order from their site, you just need to have a phone consult and then you can call and order. You can contact their main website (Environ) to see where to purchase in Canada. I only used the AVST for a short period of time before I went off to trial another product, but I am getting ready to start back on it soon!

Barefootgirl, send an email or call up dermaconcepts or dermogenesis and they will tell you who performs the treatments in your area.

Hi Rileygirl! I was wondering if you have started using the AVST again?

I've got my acne under control but since I've quit using Environ products my skin has gotten super dry and sensitive this winter. I'm currently using Garden of Wisdom hydrating Gel + macadamia nut oil on top and it's just not cutting it. I have strayed on and off of Environ for years and I'm about to get back on, *most likely for good* Laughing . My love hate relationship stems from the high price and difficult buying process (<--I could rant about this for days)..BUT I haven't found a better alternative.

I'm also curious about the major differences between the Original line & the AVST line products? They sound like the same things to me? Do you happen have any insight on this? Thanks!

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:37 pm      Reply with quote
Sundew wrote:

Hi Rileygirl! I was wondering if you have started using the AVST again?

I've got my acne under control but since I've quit using Environ products my skin has gotten super dry and sensitive this winter. I'm currently using Garden of Wisdom hydrating Gel + macadamia nut oil on top and it's just not cutting it. I have strayed on and off of Environ for years and I'm about to get back on, *most likely for good* Laughing . My love hate relationship stems from the high price and difficult buying process (<--I could rant about this for days)..BUT I haven't found a better alternative.

I'm also curious about the major differences between the Original line & the AVST line products? They sound like the same things to me? Do you happen have any insight on this? Thanks!

I actually just used the AVST again last night! I was feeling dry and I reached for that product! I agree, it is really hard to get and it is very expensive. I honestly am not sure of the difference between the original line and the AVST. I know the AVST has peptides in it (matrixyl) and I "think" it is a different form of vitamin A they use between the original and AVST. So, it could be that the AVST is a little "stronger" just due to the different ingredients?
Sundew
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:46 pm      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:

I actually just used the AVST again last night! I was feeling dry and I reached for that product! I agree, it is really hard to get and it is very expensive. I honestly am not sure of the difference between the original line and the AVST. I know the AVST has peptides in it (matrixyl) and I "think" it is a different form of vitamin A they use between the original and AVST. So, it could be that the AVST is a little "stronger" just due to the different ingredients?

That's too funny/my skin is jealous! Smile
I guess I'll call and talk to someone about what I should order. Thanks for getting back to me and can't wait to hear how the AVST works out if you decide to keep using it!

Barefootgirl wrote:
Environ is a highly rated and evidence based product line, I have high praise for it.

I just wish I could find someone local (U.S. MidAtlantic) that offers facials
with Environ's Ionzyme DF machine.

If anyone knows...please speak up!

THanks, BF

I have to warn you Barefootgirl, once you get an Environ facial it will ruin all other facials for you. They are like temporary magic! I would have the most plump, dewy, even-toned skin for about 4-7 days afterward. I don't know if they add up to long-term magic but I would get them on a consistent basis if it were possible..."If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor"! haha

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:20 pm      Reply with quote
Sundew wrote:

I have to warn you Barefootgirl, once you get an Environ facial it will ruin all other facials for you. They are like temporary magic! I would have the most plump, dewy, even-toned skin for about 4-7 days afterward.

I have to agree here. I am not sure if it was the hyaluronic acid serum I used underneath the AVST or the AVST itself, but I woke up this morning and was definitely was "plumped". I also had no dryness on my skin at all, which these days is a little miracle! Laughing
brierrose
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:13 am      Reply with quote
talyta wrote:

Talyta,

Did you try this website?
http://www.touchofskincare.ca
packratmack
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:58 pm      Reply with quote
Hi brierrose, I order my environ products from that website. They sure look genuine to me. I noticed that they are shipped from South Africa, and that is where they are manufactured. I sure hope I've been using genuine products these past months.
brierrose
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:04 pm      Reply with quote
packratmack wrote:
Hi brierrose, I order my environ products from that website. They sure look genuine to me. I noticed that they are shipped from South Africa, and that is where they are manufactured. I sure hope I've been using genuine products these past months.

I've actually never used these products although I had thought about it at one time. They look like the real deal & are supposed to be guaranteed authentic.
I suppose the best thing to do would be to contact dermogenesis or Dermaconcepts to find out whether they're legit.
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:46 am      Reply with quote
brierrose wrote:

I suppose the best thing to do would be to contact dermogenesis or Dermaconcepts to find out whether they're legit.

Unfortunately, that site is listed as not legit. I don't know if that is really true or not, but somewhere on the Environ site they make mention of this!
packratmack
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:26 pm      Reply with quote
Hi rileygirl, I did read on an Eviron site about that website and they were trying to shut it down. I'm pretty sure the products I'm using are genuine. I can't imagine anybody making knock off Environ products. I don't understand why they wouldn't want anyone selling their products online. I don't think any of the ingredients in these products could hurt your skin permanently. Maybe they could irritate it. They are vitamin a and c derivatives. It's not like purchasing retin a which is a prescription with a very strong active ingredient. When I receive packages from this website, the origin is South Africa. That is where the products are manufactured. I guess someone there mails the products out for this website when they receive orders.
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:39 pm      Reply with quote
packratmack wrote:
Hi rileygirl, I did read on an Eviron site about that website and they were trying to shut it down. I'm pretty sure the products I'm using are genuine. I can't imagine anybody making knock off Environ products. I don't understand why they wouldn't want anyone selling their products online. I don't think any of the ingredients in these products could hurt your skin permanently. Maybe they could irritate it. They are vitamin a and c derivatives. It's not like purchasing retin a which is a prescription with a very strong active ingredient. When I receive packages from this website, the origin is South Africa. That is where the products are manufactured. I guess someone there mails the products out for this website when they receive orders.

I think the reason they don't want online sales is to make the product more exclusive, keep price up, etc.

I agree with you, and can't see the products being knock-offs either. As long as you are getting results, I wouldn't worry about it!
packratmack
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:43 pm      Reply with quote
Hi again rileygirl, I was thinking the same thing as you about maintaining exclusivity. But, doesn't that also cut into the potential profits that they could be making? Maybe not, the products are really expensive. By the way, do you use any Environ products? I use the C Boost, EssentiA oil, Debut Original, and the C- Quence 3 gel. I didn't care for the gel. Take care.
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:48 am      Reply with quote
I tried the C-Quence 1 product. I wasn't thrilled with that. It was sticky on my skin. I have the AHA cream, the C boost and the AVST 5. My favorite is the AVST 5, just for the almost immediate plumping effect it has. I haven't used any of the Environ products long term, though!
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:35 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |