Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz)
teeth whitening products
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Dr. Jonathan Shainhouse
5% products discount

Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:24 pm      Reply with quote
Re: Strawberries, remember they are highly acidic and can cause enamel erosion. Make sure to rinse your mouth! Antonia, I would not give up my Love That White Smile either. PH neutral, non-abrasive dual cleaning and whitening foams together penatrate beneath the surface of the teeth to remove stains and gently whiten your teeth. Sodium Lauryl Sulphate free and under 0.1 percent peroxide compared to other over the counter gels which range from 8-10 percent peroxide concentrations. Professional systems can range up to 35% peroxide concentrations and even still the results are not long lasting. Based on Mass Action Technology Love That White Smile balance, chelators and saponifiers and anionic surfactants to gently clean and enhance your smile. And They Taste Great! Tooth pastes are no different than what Cleopatra did 4000 years ago. Grinding down shells into a paste. Foam is the Future for Oral Care and Love That White Smile is leading the way.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:52 pm      Reply with quote
Dr. Shainhouse,

This product is out of stock everywhere. Do you know when it is expected to be back in stock?
Frodo
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:26 pm      Reply with quote
Maybe EDS can start carrying this. Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:29 pm      Reply with quote
Frodo wrote:
Maybe EDS can start carrying this. Very Happy

That would be great! I would like to try this!
Divine Diva
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:54 pm      Reply with quote
I must check into this and the ingredients. Do you use it as you would normal whiteners in the way you use the tray etc?? Or is it one you would paint on daily or a toothpaste?? That's the one thing that bothers me with whiteners, the taste!! Sometimes you feel like you may as well wash your mouth out with bleach and when you sometimes need to sit there for 30 minutes or more for the product to work, it can become a little yuck!
I will keep an eye out for this and do a little more research on it. Wouldn't that be great if EDS decided to stock this. Smile I would definitely love to try this out and see the amazing results that it seems to give.
Antonia
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:40 pm      Reply with quote
Since I use LTWS all the time now, I'll just explain. There is a duo-pack of a cleaning foam and a whitening foam. You put both of these on your toothbrush and brush your teeth after using your toothpaste. (You can also use it on its own as toothpaste if you wish, but I prefer not to.) The products come in pump dispensers. You use the cleaning and whitening foam together for one month, then switch to the Maintenance Foam for 90 days. Then repeat the whole process so that you have ongoing whitening without sensitivity or destruction of the enamel. There is also a whitening pen that you can slip in your makeup bag and just paint on the teeth after drinking coffee. It's a clear, loose consistency gel. If you're going out on the town, there is a duo pack tooth gloss and lip gloss, which have blue elements that make your teeth appear extra white. These are cosmetic items though and don't do any actual whitening.
Has London Drugs sold out? I'll check on that for you.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:14 pm      Reply with quote
Unfortunately, EDS went on a "scheduled maintenance" before I could add that the products taste lightly minty with no bleachy taste.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:28 pm      Reply with quote
Antonia wrote:
Unfortunately, EDS went on a "scheduled maintenance" before I could add that the products taste lightly minty with no bleachy taste.

Well at least you didn't end up with multiple posts to edit out! Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:23 am      Reply with quote
Wow, I've learned a lot here. I was always under the impression that peroxide was the way to go with tooth whitening but no more. Definitely going to give "Love That Smile" a try. Plus I'm going natural for my toothpaste and will give Thieves Dentarome a try. Oh, I also ordered a Waterpik last night too but mainly for gum issues. Been using Gengigel and it's okay but I'm sure between that, the Waterpik, and new toothpaste things should improve with my gums.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:47 am      Reply with quote
You can still get it on the London Drugs website: http://search.londondrugs.com/results.aspx?k=love%20that%20white%20smile By the way, the Duo Cleaning and Whitening foams are supposed to be used for a month before switching to Maintenance Foam. I used mine 32 days and the containers still feel pretty full (you can hear the liquid).

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:04 am      Reply with quote
Antonia wrote:
You can still get it on the London Drugs website: http://search.londondrugs.com/results.aspx?k=love%20that%20white%20smile By the way, the Duo Cleaning and Whitening foams are supposed to be used for a month before switching to Maintenance Foam. I used mine 32 days and the containers still feel pretty full (you can hear the liquid).

Since many of us in the USA might be ordering from there can you tell us what you would recommend ordering at one time so we don't have to reorder again quickly and deal with international shipping so often.

5% products discount

Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:43 am      Reply with quote
You can also order in the U.S. from this site: http://buylovethatwhitesmile.com Their offer: 30 Day Supply of Cleaning Foam, Whitening Foam, & FREE Teeth Cleaning Pen for only $39.95 plus $5.95 S/P. I'm excited to try the product. I've tried sooo many whitening products that haven't worked for me. A big factor is that I usually give up on a whitening product if I don't see results quickly enough. By day four or five, if I haven't seen changes I tend to stop using the product consistently--and, of course, it'll never work that way! I'm hoping that since I'll be using LTWS when I'm doing my regular brushing, and it isn't an extra step that I have to make separate time for, that I'll be able to stick with it longer. It's hard to fathom how it will be effective since it contains only 1 percent peroxide and only stays on the teeth for 60 seconds, but I assume it's because of the foam that penetrates the teeth enamel? A few months ago I tried SprayWhite (awful awful horrible product--stay far, far away), which seems to be a similar concept and I also thought it would be easy to use, but it's a complete scam.

I'm interested in oil pulling, too, and I might give it a try before my LTWS shipment arrives. Rockhugger, I tried Paula's Choice Brighten Up 2-Minute Teeth Whitener based on all the rave reviews on her site, but I found it difficult to apply (it's a chalky substance that doesn't really "paint" or cover the teeth or stay on, for me) so I didn't use it.
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:09 am      Reply with quote
Renata wrote:
You can also order in the U.S. from this site: http://buylovethatwhitesmile.com Their offer: 30 Day Supply of Cleaning Foam, Whitening Foam, & FREE Teeth Cleaning Pen for only $39.95 plus $5.95 S/P.

This is great. Thanks so much Renata!
Antonia
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:08 pm      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:
Antonia wrote:

Since many of us in the USA might be ordering from there can you tell us what you would recommend ordering at one time so we don't have to reorder again quickly and deal with international shipping so often.

Toby, I wasn't aware they had a US sales site. In terms of what I would recommend...for ongoing whiter teeth, one kit of the Cleaner and Whitener and one Maintenance Foam will last you a minimum of four months since the Duo Pack Cleaner and Whitener lasts longer than a month. I'm guessing two of each would last 10 months or more. The whitening pen is useful but not necessary to the program, and the Tooth and Lip gloss (Duo pack) are pure fun but again not necessary in any way.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:51 pm      Reply with quote
Renata wrote:
You can also order in the U.S. from this site: http://buylovethatwhitesmile.com Their offer: 30 Day Supply of Cleaning Foam, Whitening Foam, & FREE Teeth Cleaning Pen for only $39.95 plus $5.95 S/P. I'm excited to try the product. .

I ordered from this US site on Dec.28th and hadn't heard any thing from them and there hasn't been a charge to my account. When I called they said they were out of stock and weren't sure when they would have more.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:30 pm      Reply with quote
I can get you some if you like Toby! No problem at all in fact. It is in stock down the street from me.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:52 pm      Reply with quote
I was able to order the products from the well.ca website. I had ordered from them and yesterday got an email saying they were out of stock. Then today I got an email saying it is back in stock so I was able to place an order again so we'll see if it goes through.
Renata
5% products discount

Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:14 pm      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:
Renata wrote:
You can also order in the U.S. from this site: http://buylovethatwhitesmile.com Their offer: 30 Day Supply of Cleaning Foam, Whitening Foam, & FREE Teeth Cleaning Pen for only $39.95 plus $5.95 S/P. I'm excited to try the product. .

I ordered from this US site on Dec.28th and hadn't heard any thing from them and there hasn't been a charge to my account. When I called they said they were out of stock and weren't sure when they would have more.

Bummer. Thanks for the information, Toby. If the site hasn't charged my card within a couple of days after the holiday, I will call to inquire about the status of my order. If they're out of stock, I will perhaps wait to hear more reviews from others before trying to order elsewhere.
jom
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:27 pm      Reply with quote
Antonia wrote:

London Drugs does not ship to the US. I got an email from well.ca saying that the items are backordered and they refunded me for the order I placed.
Antonia
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:53 pm      Reply with quote
Jom, this is strange. I am quite sure that I heard LD would ship this product anywhere in the world. I am contacting Dr. S. to see what is happening here. I guess too many people want it.

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:53 am      Reply with quote
I had ordered a month ago a Teeth Whitening Kit called Extreme Pearly Whites which comes with the upper/lower trays and 3 syringes of 35% Carbamide Peroxide and a Plasma Whitening Light. I haven't used it yet. My husband just had his teeth cleaned by the dentist yesterday and asked if I could get him a kit as well. So, once his kit comes in we will both try it out together and I will post back here with the results. Smile

Here is the link to Extreme Pearly Whites:

http://www.a1afacial.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=61&products_id=303

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:57 am      Reply with quote
I find that Crest Classic white strips are the best value for money. They are even cheaper now with all the competition. On drugstore.com I got some where they had double the strips for the same price.

I need to slowly whiten my teeth because I can't stand the sensitivity otherwise. I tried the eardrops but they didn't stay on my teeth long enough to do anything. I found it interesting that earwax removal drops were mint flavored! Shock
Antonia
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:29 pm      Reply with quote
I spoke with Dr. S. and he is "looking into it." So hopefully these products will be available again soon. I'll keep checking.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:35 pm      Reply with quote
Antonia wrote:
I spoke with Dr. S. and he is "looking into it." So hopefully these products will be available again soon. I'll keep checking.

Thanks Antonia!
For what it's worth, I got an email from well.ca again that it was back in stock, so I ordered it (for the third time!). We'll see if this order makes it all the way to shipping!
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:46 pm      Reply with quote
Well - how did I miss this thread? Shock I have not tried the products that Antonia and Dr. S are promoting but I would like to. I tend to get free Crest Whitestrips and all kinds of bleaching products but I'm open. It sounds like a great product for those who have sensitivity issues with regular whitening products.

Here's a Cheap-o suggestion for anyone who may be interested: An inexpensive and effective whitening way to go is to use Gly-oxide drops (dental aisle Walmart) or Auro ear drops - these will whiten your teeth as they contain carbomide peroxide. You can make your own trays to save cash or just brush on the fronts of teeth and leave on while you shower - a few minutes is all it takes for a quickie. They are a fast way to reduce basic coffee, tea, wine, food staining.
And FWIW: LIke Dr. S. I have not heard that whitening toothpastes are a troublesome product. I know there are Urban Myths out there regarding dental products. I'm at dental conferences very frequently and being in academics we constantly hear, read, etc all forms of discussion of this nature and this was news to me. I won't get into it but if someone can head me to scientific studies to validate I'd be interested. Thanks.

Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:53 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |